• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?The nasod soon cloned itself more times than the swords as the clones were defeated, the last 4 went after Akane?...
(( I'm gonna use one of my other characters forms for Akane xD I deleted the character anyways ))

Akane jumped up in the air and changed forms, and waited for the clones to be under her before slamming her foot into the ground. This caused the ground to cave in under them.

tumblr_nyae7hxOUH1ul4pfio1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella nodded before looking twoards the sound of his voice. "I'm sorry I asked you to do that for me." She said to him knowing it was bad because he was married and she thought this was the reall roman

[/QUOTE]
"D-Don't worry about it. It's nothing I can't handle." He said, though in all reality, he couldn't. He was only a clone, but an imperfect one at that.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia stared at the tv in a mixture of shock and horror. Horror from the fact that the government wanted to implant chips into specials to nullify their powers and shock from that fact that it was actually happening. No way was she going to go along with the stupid law and get a chip inside her brain just because of one other specials mistake, which she could tell from the screen was Akira. Besides, not all specials were destructive. "No way in hell. I won't stand for this, I'm not giving up my powers for anything." She said angrily, her eyes now focused on the screen.

''are you going to fight...?''

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you.." She huffed. "Nona come here and bring doragon"
Nona heard her master call out to her. "Doragon, Rin needs us" she calls
Doragon appeared and sighed. "What happened to him?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." Blake said softly before smiling and leaning close to he kissing her cheek. "How about us?" He suggested

[/QUOTE]
''sure. but lets try avoiding the...depressing moments?''

Roman said:
"D-Don't worry about it. It's nothing I can't handle." He said, though in all reality, he couldn't. He was only a clone, but an imperfect one at that.
Isabella slowly hugged him. "Thank you roman." She said softly to him

Roman said:
(( I'm gonna use one of my other characters forms for Akane xD I deleted the character anyways ))
Akane jumped up in the air and changed forms, and waited for the clones to be under her before slamming her foot into the ground. This caused the ground to cave in under them.

tumblr_nyae7hxOUH1ul4pfio1_500.gif
...?1 nasod managed to survive before cloning again and attacking Akane?...

Roman said:
Ken sighed, turning his attention away from the scene. He figured the time for that would come later and he wouldn't torture himself by staring at such horrific sight. "I can't say I've ever seen you around before, Tohka. New?" He asked.

"Yeѕ, Ι caмe ғroм Ѕweden" Тoнĸa lιed. Нe can'т тell anyone oғ нer paѕт. Noт yeт anywayѕ. Ѕнe ĸepт looĸιng down aт тнe wrecĸage. Ғlaѕнвacĸѕ тorтυred нer нead. Lιgнтnιng everywнere, Ѕтorмѕ, Deaтн and Вlood. Ѕcreaмѕ and crιeѕ. Ғaĸe ғrιendѕ and ғaĸe ғaмιlιeѕ. A ғaĸe lιғe and Ѕocιeтy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella slowly hugged him. "Thank you roman." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
The clone nodded and hugged Isabella back. "You're welcome." He said with a smile. "Need anything else?"

Sixxx said:
(I wont judge the fact its a dodge xD )
Amber smiled holding his hand as he drove, listening to car as they drove , she felt very peaceful at the moment

@Daniel reaving
(So you don't like dodges?)

Atrio smiled as he drove before glancing over at her then back to the road. "Where are we going?" He asked

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi yawned again, this time actually covering his mouth, before looking around, and the stuff he had bought Kaori was still on the floor where he had dropped it last night, but he wouldn't do anything about it right now, after all, he had Kaori in his arms, and being this close to her calmed him to no end. After a few minutes Masahi looked at Kaori, and figured a normal person might be hungry by now so he cleared his throat before smiling as he talked♝...
"So, you probably want breakfast about now, don't ya?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked as Masahi spoke, not really having thought about breakfast. They only really had woken up a few minutes before, but now that he mentioned it she was slightly more on the hungry side. So, she nodded, moving her legs off of him and swinging them over the side of the couch, stretching out as much as she could still being in Masahi's grasp. She wasn't sure when it was, but it didn't really bother her being held by him anymore. Maybe she just got used to it or something. After she was done stretching Kaori turned her head toward Masahi, speaking as she did so☆...

"Hmm, yeah. I guess you're right."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?1 nasod managed to survive before cloning again and attacking Akane?...
Akane dodged the other nasod clones and punched one in the face.

tumblr_ntgqgsqv251sz111so1_500.gif

She hen turned to the others and used the one she punched as a weapon... Attacking the nasods, using a nasod.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len smiled at her before shaking her hand, he then let go and stepped to the side to show his father fast at work, leveling out the ground and laying down a stone foundation using his powers, and to anyone that ever took in the way houses look, they could tell what Ayen was doing, but after a moment Len looked back at Lilliana with curious eyes, wondering just why she was out on her own in the woods before shrugging ad chuckling before talking to her again♖...
"Hey, are you hungry or thirsty? I could get you some water or berries if you'd like."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana relaxed a bit seeing Ayen working, glad that she had found him after all. She was kind of nervous of what to say though, and her attention was brought back to Len as she heard him speak. Was she... hungry? Thinking about it, she had eaten right before she left her aunt and uncles house, so she was fine in that regard. But maybe some water would be nice. Lilliana looked up at Len, her expression somewhat shy as she spoke in the same tone of voice♧...

"U-um, some water would be nice.."

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Ye?, ? ca?e ?ro? ?weden" ?o??a l?ed. ?e can'? ?ell anyone o? ?er pa??. No? ye? anyway?. ??e ?ep? loo??ng down a? ??e wrec?age. ?la???ac?? ?or??red ?er ?ead. L?g??n?ng everyw?ere, ??or??, Dea?? and ?lood. ?crea?? and cr?e?. ?a?e ?r?end? and ?a?e ?a??l?e?. A ?a?e l??e and ?oc?e?y.

[/QUOTE]

Ken raised a brow, before turning to face her. He couldn't tell if she was lying, but the way she stared at the scene, made him think. He smirked a little and spoke, "Well welcome. I'm guessing you'll be joining me on the enforcing side. Make sure these uncontrollable specials get the sterilization they need."

x09-smug-Archer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not until bed time." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
The clone blinked, "What do you need me to do then?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon appeared and sighed. "What happened to him?" He asked.
Rin tightened her blanket. "Fell off the couch and hit his head" she huffed

Nona appeared aswell. "Master are you... Naked?" She asks

Rin shot a glare at Nona

"Eep okay"

Daniel reaving](So you don't like dodges?) Atrio smiled as he drove before glancing over at her then back to the road. "Where are we going?" He asked [/QUOTE] ( i was raised to hate dodge ) She listed off some highly italian name and how to get there squeezing his hand looking out the window [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"River kyoko. I'm leaving you two to take care of our new contributor. Do what you two want with him alright but don't kill him that's something we don't do." Jace said to river and kyoko as Evan opened the trunks of every car then nodded to jace making him nod back before turning to the building and then making a run for it and jumping off the parking garage and landing on the mansion before Brian and Evan did the same. "Ready?" River asked kyoko

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "yeah, I am" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back