• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
( i was raised to hate dodge )
She listed off some highly italian name and how to get there squeezing his hand looking out the window

@Daniel reaving
(Oh..... Well that's my dream car. All other dodge sucks)

Atrio nodded once he got the info then started in that direction before looking at her when she squeezed his hand. "What?" He asked

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked as Masahi spoke, not really having thought about breakfast. They only really had woken up a few minutes before, but now that he mentioned it she was slightly more on the hungry side. So, she nodded, moving her legs off of him and swinging them over the side of the couch, stretching out as much as she could still being in Masahi's grasp. She wasn't sure when it was, but it didn't really bother her being held by him anymore. Maybe she just got used to it or something. After she was done stretching Kaori turned her head toward Masahi, speaking as she did so☆...
"Hmm, yeah. I guess you're right."
...♝Masahi stayed still for a moment as Kaori had moved he legs off the couch, and wondered why she was seemingly okay with him holding her as he was, there wasn't anything wrong with it he supposed, but it just seemed like something only those in a realationship would do. Masahi's thoughts stopped when Kaori stretched and he 'accidentally' took in a deep breath, smelling her hair in the process and blushing like a madman before hearing he talk and quickly letting go before processing what she said, so he simply nodded as he replied in a slightly flustered tone♝...

"Y-yeah, well, i guess we should d-d something about about t-that..."

Mayyflower said:
"I'll make sure I'll remember you aunt Ally, Ima remember this house, my mom, my friends and the things that are very very important to me" Rin says
Ally gave rin a sad smiled and looked at Amaya, her eye's were tearing up "I don't want you to go" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally gave rin a sad smiled and looked at Amaya, her eye's were tearing up "I don't want you to go" she said.
Amaya hugged ally again. "I don't want to either but I feel like I need to do this" she says

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "yeah, I am" she said
River nodded then turned for the edge and ran as fast as he could jumping off the car garage and landed on the roof next to jace, Evan and Brian. "Come on kyoko." He called to her

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Dinner.... Ch-changing a-and that's it." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
The clone blushed a little, "Sure thing." He said, looking at the ground. "Do you still believe I'm the real, Roman?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged ally again. "I don't want to either but I feel like I need to do this" she says
Tear's were already streaming down Ally's face "but you don't need to, the thought of not seeing you until i'm old and frail and barely able to move, it kill's me"

Roman said:
The clone blushed a little, "Sure thing." He said, looking at the ground. "Do you still believe I'm the real, Roman?" He asked.
"We'll yeah I mean it's not like the human race has figured out how to clone people." She said to him confused by his question

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana relaxed a bit seeing Ayen working, glad that she had found him after all. She was kind of nervous of what to say though, and her attention was brought back to Len as she heard him speak. Was she... hungry? Thinking about it, she had eaten right before she left her aunt and uncles house, so she was fine in that regard. But maybe some water would be nice. Lilliana looked up at Len, her expression somewhat shy as she spoke in the same tone of voice♧...
"U-um, some water would be nice.."
...♖Len smiled before really thinking, grabbed Lilliana's hand and started pulling her along as he walked them over to the edge of the lake before letting go of her hand and kneeling down to pull some water up using his powers. After a moment he stood up and showed Lilliana an orb of water and offered it to her, but not to hold, but to drink from, while doing so Len smiled innocently at her and talked with a small chuckle♖...

"Sorry, but we haven't gotten any bowls or plates yeah, so i hope you're okay drinking from my handy work~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded then turned for the edge and ran as fast as he could jumping off the car garage and landed on the roof next to jace, Evan and Brian. "Come on kyoko." He called to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at the roof they were on then where she was "What if I fall?" she called to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh..... Well that's my dream car. All other dodge sucks)
Atrio nodded once he got the info then started in that direction before looking at her when she squeezed his hand. "What?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing its just nice to squeeze your hand sometimes .. Its nice " she said with a light smile " its nice to have you "

( ok thats acceptable , my dream car is a Aventador )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll yeah I mean it's not like the human race has figured out how to clone people." She said to him confused by his question

[/QUOTE]
"You do know I don't have any technology with me at the moment, but my phone. That's all I have." The clone said, before using his powers to fix her eyes.

Sixxx said:
"Nothing its just nice to squeeze your hand sometimes .. Its nice " she said with a light smile " its nice to have you "
( ok thats acceptable , my dream car is a Aventador )
"It's nice having you to amber." Atrio said as they started to pull up I the restaurant

(Nice.)

Roman said:
"You do know I don't have any technology with me at the moment, but my phone. That's all I have." The clone said, before using his powers to fix her eyes.
"I know your speaking as if you where a clo..." Isabella said before wincing and clenching her head as her eyes tried to cope with him fixing them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I won't let you." River called back

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko backed up slightly, running and jumping, immediately closing her eye's tightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know your speaking as if you where a clo..." Isabella said before wincing and clenching her head as her eyes tried to cope with him fixing them

[/QUOTE]
"Thing is I am a clone. I just fixed your eyesight with my bare hand too... But you should rest a minute. That way when you wake you should be fine."

Roman said:
"Thing is I am a clone. I just fixed your eyesight with my bare hand too... But you should rest a minute. That way when you wake you should be fine."
Isabella's mind couldn't process what he was saying or the fact that she could see so it shut her down making her pass out and go limp falling forward twoards roman

Mayyflower said:
Rin tightened her blanket. "Fell off the couch and hit his head" she huffed
Nona appeared aswell. "Master are you... Naked?" She asks

Rin shot a glare at Nona

"Eep okay"
Doragon walked over to her. "Lemme guess... You both were so drunk you guys just went and did it?" He asked before he heard something.

"I love Rin... Rin Rin Rin..." Hanran mumbled in his sleep.

Doragon's eyes widened. His master... Had finally found happiness and loved somebody? This was unheard of.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River immediately moved in her path once she was in the air and caught her when she landed

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko opened her eye's "that was terrifying, yet you did it so easily" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Tear's were already streaming down Ally's face "but you don't need to, the thought of not seeing you until i'm old and frail and barely able to move, it kill's me"
Amaya sighed. "Im sorry Ally... I really am, But Im no longer needed, I must hibernate to restart my life over" she explains

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella's mind couldn't process what he was saying or the fact that she could see so it shut her down making her pass out and go limp falling forward twoards roman

[/QUOTE]
The clone caught Isabella and carried her to her bedroom, where he laid her down on the bed and went back into the living room.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland wrapped his arm around Dakota as she sat down next to him "Hey, where'd this beautiful girl come from?" he joked as he held her against him.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota rolled her eyes a little and giggled lightly as she snuggled up next to him soon looking up at the sky.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon walked over to her. "Lemme guess... You both were so drunk you guys just went and did it?" He asked before he heard something.
"I love Rin... Rin Rin Rin..." Hanran mumbled in his sleep.

Doragon's eyes widened. His master... Had finally found happiness and loved somebody? This was unheard of.
Rin blushed and shrugged. "I guess so.. All I remeber is that I woke up and we were really.. really close to each other and we were both undressed" she says before Hanran said something in his sleep causing her to blush more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back