• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane frowned and changed forms again. If she was quick, she'd be able to take them out. Akane dropped down on one of the clones and slit its throat.
tumblr_na0b42UBKd1so56pco1_500.gif

She then ran off the walls and jumped off of it and took care of the other clones with ease.

tumblr_naeslmKJXs1s61jemo4_500.gif
''you forget....im nasod not flesh..''

...?The one with the slit 'throat' said before proceeding to attack, soon firing a rope which wrapped around Akane?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko gasped going wide eyed and soon covered her mouth. It was obvious that she would be surprised and she knew this would come. She didnt expect it to come so soon✿...
"Emiko... I know we haven't been together that long... But I have to ask now. Will you spend the rest of your life in my arms?" He asked her hopingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Emiko... I know we haven't been together that long... But I have to ask now. Will you spend the rest of your life in my arms?" He asked her hopingly

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon removed her hand from her mouth and smiled before she hugged Blake tightly and spoke in an excited tone✿...

''yes!''

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed and shrugged. "I guess so.. All I remeber is that I woke up and we were really.. really close to each other and we were both undressed" she says before Hanran said something in his sleep causing her to blush more
Doragon frowned in concern. "Well... If you want us to leave you alone so things don't awkward because you don't really share his feelings, that's fine. I can morph us together and fly us away if you want..." He said softly, not really liking the idea but knew it was probably for the best.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you forget....im nasod not flesh..''
...✦The one with the slit 'throat' said before proceeding to attack, soon firing a rope which wrapped around Akane✦...
Akane looked at him and shrugged, "Do your worst. You'll fail anyways." She said. "I did just kill you like 30 times without breaking a sweat."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland blinked a few times before looking over at Dakota "I'm not sure yet, and frankly, i feel like this is what my gran-gran feels like, i think i feel something bad is gonna happen, but i have no idea why...." he said with a small sigh.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota tilted her head a little and frowned, her eyes flickering once again. "I see..." She said as she went quiet for a moment "Well, let's just hope its just a feeling" she said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon frowned in concern. "Well... If you want us to leave you alone so things don't awkward because you don't really share his feelings, that's fine. I can morph us together and fly us away if you want..." He said softly, not really liking the idea but knew it was probably for the best.
Rin shook her head. "No your fine, he most likely wont remember because we were drunk" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and looked down. "You have a good life Ally, You have Shingo now" she says softly
"Shingo said he's being hunted by people who have killed most of his species and that he might die. who will I have then?" Ally said, wiping her eye's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She and river soon came to two double doors that where cracked to show a big bed with a sleeping man in it.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko peeked in, slowly opening the door.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon removed her hand from her mouth and smiled before she hugged Blake tightly and spoke in an excited tone✿...
''yes!''
Balke lifted her into the air web she said yes and hugged him as he twirled them around before setting her back on her feet and smiling as he held her close

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j-nUut06Yg[/URL][/media])

@Nonalaka

@Lumina
...⊗Kanon's eyes lit up a bit at the sight of beef jerky. It was one of her favorite snack foods, and she slowly stood herself up and made her way over to Achilles, taking a piece in her hands and subsequently gnawing on it, appreciating the taste⊗...

"Are you kidding? I love jerky!"

Roman said:
Akane looked at him and shrugged, "Do your worst. You'll fail anyways." She said. "I did just kill you like 30 times without breaking a sweat."
''but we can keep cloning. eventually you'll be too tired to move...and then...we'll ki--''

...✦The nasod and the clones started malfunctioning before the clones were destroyed and the lone Nasod was shut down. The nasod who took Apple far, came back with Apple as he was holding a remote control✦...

''Apple...i thank you for making such a...simple but useful......weapon..''

''yeah but...im gonna destroy it soon. its too dangerous for Nasods...''

...✦The nasod soon dropped the remote and spoke before he stomped on it, destroying it✦...

''....right''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Balke lifted her into the air web she said yes and hugged him as he twirled them around before setting her back on her feet and smiling as he held her close

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled at him more as she just held him close✿...

LunaCrosby said:
"Shingo said he's being hunted by people who have killed most of his species and that he might die. who will I have then?" Ally said, wiping her eye's.
Amaya sighed. "I dont want to be alone anymore Ally" she says tears finding there way to her eyes.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head a little and frowned, her eyes flickering once again. "I see..." She said as she went quiet for a moment "Well, let's just hope its just a feeling" she said softly.
Roland nodded and quietly hugged her close, like she was unspokenly precious, and he didn't want to lose her, soon burying his face in her neck "Yeah, lets hope, because i don't want to run the risk of losing you, not now, not ever...." he whispered quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "I dont want to be alone anymore Ally" she says tears finding there way to her eyes.
Ally's eye's felt like they were burning "am I no longer able to stop you from being lonely?"

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon's eyes lit up a bit at the sight of beef jerky. It was one of her favorite snack foods, and she slowly stood herself up and made her way over to Achilles, taking a piece in her hands and subsequently gnawing on it, appreciating the taste⊗...
"Are you kidding? I love jerky!"
"Well. we have plenty for the night. I used to carry some, since meals were rare in my former occupation." he said as he shared the jerky with her. "Feeling better?" he asked.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more and soon pressed his lips to hers and held her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko only held him tighter as she deepened it a little✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko only held him tighter as she deepened it a little✿...
Blake eventually broke the kiss and smiled at her more before speaking. "I love you." He said softly before he too we left hand and slid the ring onto her ring finger then smiled more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake eventually broke the kiss and smiled at her more before speaking. "I love you." He said softly before he too we left hand and slid the ring onto her ring finger then smiled more

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too hun..''

...✿She said smiling more excited about whats gonna happen to them in the future✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back