• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Well you have Misafune, all knocked out, and such, lol.)
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, okay, I don't think I can have rini really reply to him then, only thing Rini can do is sit beside him until he wakes up or speak with Miyaka.))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi stayed still for a moment as Kaori had moved he legs off the couch, and wondered why she was seemingly okay with him holding her as he was, there wasn't anything wrong with it he supposed, but it just seemed like something only those in a realationship would do. Masahi's thoughts stopped when Kaori stretched and he 'accidentally' took in a deep breath, smelling her hair in the process and blushing like a madman before hearing he talk and quickly letting go before processing what she said, so he simply nodded as he replied in a slightly flustered tone♝...
"Y-yeah, well, i guess we should d-d something about about t-that..."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori noticed how he had let go, and used this time to stand up, stretching out a bit. She was cuddled up in a slightly weird position, so there was a spot on her back that felt slightly tweaked. Groaning from it she stretched upwards, now showing Masahi her lower back, as her shirt had ridden up a bit during her sleep. Kaori turned to him as she came back down to a resting position, speaking as she did so☆...

"You wanna make it this time? I'm gonna take a shower."

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, okay, I don't think I can have rini really reply to him then, only thing Rini can do is sit beside him until he wakes up or speak with Miyaka.))
(you can fuss over him, with Miyaka, and chi-chan. but He will be awake soon anyways.)

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods and smiles. "Thank you" she says sweetly
"You are quite welcome." he said as he finished his meal. The wine was tasty, but now he craved a sweet. But rules state he waits for his date to finish first. "So how are you handling being in the world?" he asked.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](you can fuss over him, with Miyaka, and chi-chan. but He will be awake soon anyways.)
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Well, Rini does fuss alot so thats not out of character xD so okay, I might wait for lumina to reply first though~))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella was gonna slap him till she saw him asleep then started to well up before she gently layed down next to him and curled up. "Thank you." She whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
The clone felt Isabella curl up next to him, and out of instinct, he wrapped his arms around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori noticed how he had let go, and used this time to stand up, stretching out a bit. She was cuddled up in a slightly weird position, so there was a spot on her back that felt slightly tweaked. Groaning from it she stretched upwards, now showing Masahi her lower back, as her shirt had ridden up a bit during her sleep. Kaori turned to him as she came back down to a resting position, speaking as she did so☆...
"You wanna make it this time? I'm gonna take a shower."
...♝Masahi nodded as he looked at her, noticing her shirt lift up he just sorta blankly stared for a moment before she had turned, and now that he thought about it, did his ride up yesterday? What was he even thinking about? Masahi was about to reach over at pull it down when Kaori faced him and he stopped himself. Cook? sure, he could try that, or at least he thought he could before nodding and speaking with a slight smile♝...

"Sure, i can try that, you just enjoy your shower."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but we can keep cloning. eventually you'll be too tired to move...and then...we'll ki--''
...✦The nasod and the clones started malfunctioning before the clones were destroyed and the lone Nasod was shut down. The nasod who took Apple far, came back with Apple as he was holding a remote control✦...

''Apple...i thank you for making such a...simple but useful......weapon..''

''yeah but...im gonna destroy it soon. its too dangerous for Nasods...''

...✦The nasod soon dropped the remote and spoke before he stomped on it, destroying it✦...

''....right''
Akane looked at Apple and sighed. "Sadly I don't carry around that kind of tech. Maybe I should have you make some weapons for me~ Now can someone untie me?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "No your fine, he most likely wont remember because we were drunk" she says
Hanran woke up a few minutes later, his head pounding. "Ow... What the hell happened to me..." He grumbled.

Sixxx said:
(( sorry i thought i replied to that))
Dylan grinned down at him biting her lip she lay next to him gazing at him with big blue eyes

@Roman
Keiji looked at Dylan and smiled, "I got something on my face?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len smiled before really thinking, grabbed Lilliana's hand and started pulling her along as he walked them over to the edge of the lake before letting go of her hand and kneeling down to pull some water up using his powers. After a moment he stood up and showed Lilliana an orb of water and offered it to her, but not to hold, but to drink from, while doing so Len smiled innocently at her and talked with a small chuckle♖...
"Sorry, but we haven't gotten any bowls or plates yeah, so i hope you're okay drinking from my handy work~"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana kinda sat there for a moment, her gaze having moved to Ayen once more. She was trying to figure out what she could say to him, when Len suddenly grabbed her. She yelped as she was dragged toward the water, where she watched with wide eyes as Len used powers she had never seen before. As he brought the orb over to her she stared up at him for a moment, unsure of what to do. Was she supposed to drink the water in the orb? Hesitantly Lilliana reached forward, drinking from it, enjoying the sensation of the cool liquid down her throat. It felt like she hadn't had anything to drink in months from how she was drinking♧...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella soon fell back asked with her face buried in his neck

[/QUOTE]
"I... Like Isabella..." The clone mumbled in his sleep. "She's really nice and... Pretty." He said, yawning lightly.

Roman said:
Keiji looked at Dylan and smiled, "I got something on my face?" He asked.
Dylan smirked , the thinking part of her brain turned off 3 glasses of wine ago " yup " she said leaning down and kissing him

@Roman

Sixxx said:
Amber got out of the car when they pulled up and took his hand, the restaurant was nice , filled with young rich and beautiful people , many of the guys looked at Amber when they walked in but her eyes were fixed onto Atrio ,a loving look in her eyes
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled as he walked with amber before he looked at her to busy with her to put all the other men to ther knees in fear as he walked with her

Roman said:

Ken raised a brow, before turning to face her. He couldn't tell if she was lying, but the way she stared at the scene, made him think. He smirked a little and spoke, "Well welcome. I'm guessing you'll be joining me on the enforcing side. Make sure these uncontrollable specials get the sterilization they need."

x09-smug-Archer.jpg

"Yea... ??re..." ?o??a ?a?d a ??? ?low. ??e ?e?or?e? were ???ll corr?p??ng ?er ?ead. ??e ??g?ed and j??ped o?? ??e ?ower. ?er ?or? ?an??e??ed ?n?o l?g??n?ng and ??e d??appeare?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back