• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Dylan smirked , the thinking part of her brain turned off 3 glasses of wine ago " yup " she said leaning down and kissing him
@Roman
Keiji blinked, before kissing back. Having drunk a considerable amount of wine himself...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella nuzzled into his neck more in her sleep as she dreamed of roman

[/QUOTE]
The clone slowly began to wake up, seeing Isabella laying with him. He just smiled and held her closer to himself

Roman said:
The clone slowly began to wake up, seeing Isabella laying with him. He just smiled and held her closer to himself
Isabella stayed asleep before her dream turned bad and she started to speak. "Please don't leave me! Please please please roman...... I love you roman please don't leave me!!" She mumbled in her sleep as she Welles up and started to cry from the nightmare

Roman said:
Keiji blinked, before kissing back. Having drunk a considerable amount of wine himself...
Dylan wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her self closer to press her body against his twisting her fingers into his hair

@Roman

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana kinda sat there for a moment, her gaze having moved to Ayen once more. She was trying to figure out what she could say to him, when Len suddenly grabbed her. She yelped as she was dragged toward the water, where she watched with wide eyes as Len used powers she had never seen before. As he brought the orb over to her she stared up at him for a moment, unsure of what to do. Was she supposed to drink the water in the orb? Hesitantly Lilliana reached forward, drinking from it, enjoying the sensation of the cool liquid down her throat. It felt like she hadn't had anything to drink in months from how she was drinking♧...
...♖Len smiled at Lilliana and wondered when the last time she truly ate or drank something was, but for now he held the orb in place for her, not wanting to take it way from the way she was drinking. After a few more minutes Len decided it would be best to take it away, so he did before tilting his head while giving Lilliana a curious look before speaking♖...

"Hey, when was the last time you truly ate? and have you used any powers or stuff like that since?"

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Yea... Ѕυre..." Тoнĸa ѕaιd a вιт ѕlow. Тнe мeмorιeѕ were ѕтιll corrυpтιng нer нead. Ѕнe ѕιgнed and jυмped oғғ тнe тower. нer ғorм мanιғeѕтed ιnтo lιgнтnιng and ѕнe dιѕappeareғ.

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, watching as Tohka left. Before she disappeared he spoke, "I'm always available for a sparring match, Tohka. Stay sharp." He said as his own body began to flake away, turning into little blue particles as he disappearerd himself.

Sixxx said:
She got on her toes and kissed him, the others turning back to whatever they were doing a waiter came and showed then to a quiet C shaped booth in the back Amber slid in still giving Atrio the occasional love filled glance when the waiter left she held his hand and opened the menu " i think i want the biggest steak here " she said witha smile to Atrio " the ones they give to the fat mobsters " she said giggling
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled and kissed her head. "Any thing you want baby." He said as he put an arm over her shoulder and smiled as he looked at the menu with her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded as he looked at her, noticing her shirt lift up he just sorta blankly stared for a moment before she had turned, and now that he thought about it, did his ride up yesterday? What was he even thinking about? Masahi was about to reach over at pull it down when Kaori faced him and he stopped himself. Cook? sure, he could try that, or at least he thought he could before nodding and speaking with a slight smile♝...
"Sure, i can try that, you just enjoy your shower."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori smiled at his response, grabbing a towel out of the hallway closet as she walked into the bathroom. Though, and she smirked as she did this, she made sure to close the door behind her before stripping her clothes and turning on the water. Stepping in, she smiled and exhaled in a content manner as the hot water fell over her body, forgetting the last time she actually took a shower like this☆...

Roman said:
Akane looked at Apple and sighed. "Sadly I don't carry around that kind of tech. Maybe I should have you make some weapons for me~ Now can someone untie me?"
''sure..''

...✦He said before he got a knife and cut the rope✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you so much." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just held him and nuzzled his neck happily✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella stayed asleep before her dream turned bad and she started to speak. "Please don't leave me! Please please please roman...... I love you roman please don't leave me!!" She mumbled in her sleep as she Welles up and started to cry from the nightmare

[/QUOTE]
The clone blushed lightly, "She loves me?" He asked. He sighed and soon lightly shook her. "H-Hey? Isabella?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more. "So where should we go my love?" He qsked

[/QUOTE]
''lets just go home. or we could try and find a nice field and have a nice walk if you'd like?''

Sixxx said:
Dylan wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her self closer to press her body against his twisting her fingers into his hair
@Roman
Keiji continued to kiss Dylan, his hand trailing down her side to her waist. He smiled a little and began to slide his hand up her shirt.

(( Fade? ))

Sixxx said:
" a whole cow and a side of pasta... Savin room for desert " she said grinning, she kissed his cheek and leaned against him happily
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled and kissed her cheek. "If you want a hole farm to eat then you will have it." He said jokingly to her

Roman said:
The clone blushed lightly, "She loves me?" He asked. He sighed and soon lightly shook her. "H-Hey? Isabella?"
Isabella slowly woke when he pushed her before waking up and slowly looking up at him. "H-hey." She said her eyes grey and pupils as again

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure..''
...✦He said before he got a knife and cut the rope✦...
Akane stretched and nodded at the nasod. "Thanks." She said before looking at Apple. "Think we should go back or do you still need to find someone to lead your people?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled and kissed her cheek. "If you want a hole farm to eat then you will have it." He said jokingly to her
Isabella slowly woke when he pushed her before waking up and slowly looking up at him. "H-hey." She said her eyes grey and pupils as again

[/QUOTE]
The clone looked away from her, rubbing the back of his head. "Hey. Your eyes are the way they were before.. Can you still see?" He asked.

Roman said:
Akane stretched and nodded at the nasod. "Thanks." She said before looking at Apple. "Think we should go back or do you still need to find someone to lead your people?"
''i think i found someone but you kinda did just forget the purpose coming here..''

Roman said:
The clone looked away from her, rubbing the back of his head. "Hey. Your eyes are the way they were before.. Can you still see?" He asked.
"No...." She said to him quietly before she gazed into his eyes then quickly looked away knowing she could never tell him that she loved him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think i found someone but you kinda did just forget the purpose coming here..''
"Your artifacts! We have to search this place." Akane said. She then looked at the Nasod, "Do you know where she kept the stuff?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No...." She said to him quietly before she gazed into his eyes then quickly looked away knowing she could never tell him that she loved him

[/QUOTE]
The clone looked at Isabella and smiled a little. He gently placed a finger under her chin and made her look at him, "I love you too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back