• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko blinked and stared at him. was that how he did this thing? if that was the case then she didn't know what she should have done..
River smiled under his mask as the man sat there affraid for his life. "In the bath room KNOW!!!" He yelled and the man complied

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake gladly kissed her back lovingly as he placed his hands on her hips

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon began to pull Blake in deepening the kiss✿...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana kept drinking, but when he took it away it prompted her to look at him. It was then that he asked his question, and she blinked. When was the last time she ate? It was... at her aunts, right? Well, her whole sense of space and time had bedn thrown off since she woke back up... wait, how long was she out for? Lilliana looked unsure as she spoke, looking at Len with a timid expression♧...
"Uh... it was at my aunts house... I don't know how long ago that was... h-how long was I out...?"
...♖Len sighed then looked at Lilliana with an ever more curious eyes before he tossed the orb back into the lake before rubbing his chin. Len wasn't sure how long she'd been unconscious, just that it had been dark the entire time, so he was sure how to answer her, just that he'd been by her side the whole time since Ayen brought her back. So to stay honest he decided he's tell Lilliana that, but she seemed so timid that he was afraid she'd shriek or run away if he said that, but at the same time it was better to tell her now instead of letting his father say it in some way that would embarrass him♖...

"I'm not entirely sure, but it's been dark the whole time, and i noticed my dad healed your bump before having me stay with near you."

Roman said:
Roman's voice was soon heard, "I told you I had to go. You didn't believe me? I hear you made my clone... Become... Human like. How'd you do that?" He aed curiously. "They aren't made with emotion."
"R-roman..... Clone?" She asked in shock before looking up at her roman. "I-I fell in love..... I-I h-how wh-who am I with if its not you?" She asked still not understanding the clone

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i do believe we have a machine that can remodel Nasod-body structure''
Akane smiled, "Well we have to hook her up to that! She can't get in the pool if she doesn't."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"R-roman..... Clone?" She asked in shock before looking up at her roman. "I-I fell in love..... I-I h-how wh-who am I with if its not you?" She asked still not understanding the clone

[/QUOTE]
"The clone is indeed me. He's supposed to be an exact replica. Did he not try and explain that to you?" Roman asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon began to pull Blake in deepening the kiss✿...
Blake smiled as he kissed her deeply while running his hands up her waist then to her cheeks. Before breaking the kiss. "Damn you beautiful." He said before kissing at her neck

Roman said:
Keiji slowly woke up, seeing that all has stuff was around the floor. He blushed heavily and looked at all the stuff. "Dammit..." he muttered before putting some clothes. He then went into the kitchen and saw Dylan making breakfast. "We did didn't we?" He asked, shaking his head.
Dylan looked up , she was smiling until she saw him shake his head , he looked upset that they had " yes we did " her eyes downcast at his mood about it

@Roman

Roman said:
"The clone is indeed me. He's supposed to be an exact replica. Did he not try and explain that to you?" Roman asked.
"H-he d-di I-I...... Can he stay with me?" She asked roman softly not wanting to try and understand it all except that this was an exact replica of roman, so it was baciacly the reall roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he kissed her deeply while running his hands up her waist then to her cheeks. Before breaking the kiss. "Damn you beautiful." He said before kissing at her neck

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon moaned softly at the kiss before tilting her head for Blake✿...

Sixxx said:
Dylan looked up , she was smiling until she saw him shake his head , he looked upset that they had " yes we did " her eyes downcast at his mood about it
@Roman
"I thought we'd be good friends... Then we end up sleeping together." Keiji sighed. "Sorry... I just didn't want to do anything after you just got out of a relationship... "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled at the sound before looking at her. "May I continue?" He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
''y-yeah..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"H-he d-di I-I...... Can he stay with me?" She asked roman softly not wanting to try and understand it all except that this was an exact replica of roman, so it was baciacly the reall roman

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "You... Wanna keep him? Like a pet?" He asked. "I'm confused."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-yeah..''
Blake smiled before he kissed down her neck then around her collar bone before he slowly kissed back up to her chin while he slid his hands at the edge of her dress lovingly

(Fade)

Roman said:
"No. All this to help a friend." Akane said.
''but yeah in the end its for the pool...''

''huh...alright. but allow me to test it first...i do think id need a nasod-body reconstruction. i mean i dont think anyone would take me seriously with this face''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled before he kissed down her neck then around her collar bone before he slowly kissed back up to her chin while he slid his hands at the edge of her dress lovingly
(Fade)

[/QUOTE]
k xD )

Roman said:
"I thought we'd be good friends... Then we end up sleeping together." Keiji sighed. "Sorry... I just didn't want to do anything after you just got out of a relationship... "
Dylan nodded and stayed silent , continued cooking , not looking up she finished his omelet and flipped it on to a plate and placed it on the counter" here, it will help with the hangover"she said before making another for herself

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back