• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and kissed his cheek " so i have an idea i think youll like , what if i opened up my own gallery in town, people know my name and like my stuff . Ill hire someone to work their and i wont have to work with dealers so much, no more Brian to deal with " she said with a grin
Atrio immediately smiled. "I'd love that." He said to her as he leaned close and kissed her cheek. "But then again that would mean so many more men would come in.... Hmmm" he said teasingly

Roman said:
Keiji chuckled, remembering how he accidentally burned it down. "I got kicked out." He said, looking at Dylan.
She sighed " yeh you can stay for a bit, i need to feel protected with my crazy family circling " she walked to the smaller bedroom, where alot of extra boxes had been shoved into " this can be your bedroom, and you gotta chip in for rent and food"

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times as he hugged her close, honestly this change if tone he had, going from cheerful to his current mood worried her, what if this feeling he was having wasn't just a feeling? She hugged him back, smiling softly "We'll be fine if anything ever happens, you won't lose me or I won't lose you, I'll make sure of it" she said quietly and reassuringly.
Roland smiled a little at what Dakota had said, enjoying the thought for a moment before his feeling came back and he huffed before hiding his face in the nook of her neck, not even bothering to look at the sky anymore, he just wanted to be sure they'd be alright, that she'd be alright and without any problems "But what if we do lose each other? what then?" he whispered sadly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled a little at what Dakota had said, enjoying the thought for a moment before his feeling came back and he huffed before hiding his face in the nook of her neck, not even bothering to look at the sky anymore, he just wanted to be sure they'd be alright, that she'd be alright and without any problems "But what if we do lose each other? what then?" he whispered sadly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota paused for a moment after he spoke, not moving from the hug, she didn't want to think about such a thought really, It was much too upsetting for her "I-It won't come to that, we'll be fine" she said quietly, hugging him before her phone went off, she must've gotten a message.

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled " well if they buy prints .... How about i start dressing bulky, sweaters and scarves , jeans that dont make my butt look good" she said joking
@Daniel reaving
"No that doesn't sound good." He said before smiling. "How about you do what you want and I get to teach any one that looks at you wrong that your mine perminately." He said happily

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just kinda looked at Len. So he didn't know either. She nodded, watching him put the water back in the lake, still amazed at the powers. She blinked as he mentioned about a bump that Ayen had healed. What bump? Had she hurt herself? Her expression grew worried, as she looked herself up and down, despite Len having said it was healed. She spoke, her tone worried♧...
"I-I see.. t-then I don't really know when I ate last.... i-I'm sorry...!"
...♖Len chuckled before shaking his head, did she really think she was in trouble, well, she wasn't, he was just worried about her and didn't want someone going without food. With a few thoughts on how to calm her down Len smiled then nodded at one before walking over to Lilliana then placing his hands on her shoulders while smiling at her with the friendliest face he could manage before thinking on exactly what to say, he thought as long as he was able to come off nice it could work finely, but he decided to hug her after he was done speaking for a better effect♖...

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, so just let big brother Len help ya out~"

Sixxx said:
She sighed " yeh you can stay for a bit, i need to feel protected with my crazy family circling " she walked to the smaller bedroom, where alot of extra boxes had been shoved into " this can be your bedroom, and you gotta chip in for rent and food"
@Roman
Keiji smiled and finished the the last of his omelet. "I think I prefer sleeping with you. I kind of sleep better that way." He said, laughing nervously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you to roman." She said as she nuzzled him more

[/QUOTE]
"So... I'm my own person now. I think a little plastic surgery would be nice. That way I won't look exactly like Roman." He joked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota paused for a moment after he spoke, not moving from the hug, she didn't want to think about such a thought really, It was much too upsetting for her "I-It won't come to that, we'll be fine" she said quietly, hugging him before her phone went off, she must've gotten a message.
Roland nodded before moving his head to face her "I hope so, i really hope so." he said before her phone went off and he looked at it "Text from your mother?" Roland asked curiously before easing his hug on her, not wanting Dakota to be uncomfortable.

...♤Lumina had sat on the couch for a while, stating at the TV. Thr broadcast had come and gone, and really, the Phoenix hadn't paid any attention to what the news story was really about. All she cared about was that Kenji had been taken away in handcuffs. She had sat on that couch for a while weighing her options. Her first instinct was to leave and go back to Earth right this minute, to go and at least make sure he was okay, but Kenji's words were bouncing around in her head. She wondered if the threat he was worried about was gone, because that was the whole reason he left in the first place and left her behind. But... her gaze moved to Asuka in the kitchen, or where ever she was in the house at this point, wondering if Asuka would be happy with her leaving, if she did. After all, Akira had disappeared too, and he was also arrested. So she wondered what Asuka would do. Sighing, Lumina sat back, looking at the television. Could she even teleport that far? She spoke to herself, trying to reason herself through it♤...

"Is it really okay to just stay here? What if something has happened to him..."

...♤Her thoughts lingered on that last statement. She couldn't get it out of her head that something may have happened to him. Shed never forgive herself if she just stayed behind while he was.... Lumina shook her head, not wanting to think about it. Screw it. She couldn't just sit here, not when it had something to do with Kenji. If something was happening, she wanted to be by his side. They were supposed to get married. Isn't that what she should be doing anyways? Glancing around to see if Asuka was around she ran up to her room, grabbing a paper and pen, jotting down a note for her roommate that she was leaving for Earth and that nothing was going to stop her. Writing it, she felt kinda bad just leaving when Asuka would probably stop her. But she had to do this, and she quietly slipped downstairs, looking around for Asuka once more before placing the note on the table and running outside. Lumina exhaled as the wind blew through her hair. She had never really teleported anywhere on purpose, but she had to at least try. Closing her eyes, she centered her eyes on her dorm, keeping the image of it in her mind as she focused her energy on sending herself there. The grass around her seemed to catch on fire a bit, the edges getting singed as she disappesred, landing a few feet above her bed. Out of surprise Lumina yelped, flapping her wings a bit to keep from falling too hard. It was her dorm! On Earth!! She... she did it! Smiling Lumina flew around her room a bit before pausing, remembering why she came here in the first place. It wasn't to practice her powers. She had to find Kenji. Flying out of her dorm she flew above the school, glancing out at the surroundings with a worried expression, muttering a single word before taking off through the sky♤...

"Kenji..."

((
@WeirdPrincess @Fukushima Akira))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled under his mask as the man sat there affraid for his life. "In the bath room KNOW!!!" He yelled and the man complied

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked and continued watching, he looked like he was perfectly fine on his own... and she didn't feel like talking to the man, though she only would if river told her to say something.

Roman said:
"So... I'm my own person now. I think a little plastic surgery would be nice. That way I won't look exactly like Roman." He joked.
Isabella looked up at her roman before just shrugging. "I-if you want to." She said lovingly

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's face reddened "n-no I didn't, your my only friend that continued hanging out with me" she said.
Ken blinked. "Umm... You didn't what? And of course I would hang out with you. Your my best friend!" He said happily.

Sixxx said:
" you cant do that , you will drive customers away , do a normal glare that strikes a normal amount of fear into their hearts " she said kissing him" why dont you want me dressing baggy , you like how i dress or somethin?" She said lightly elbowing him
@Daniel reaving
"I love they way you dress." He said kissing her neck softly then smiling some more

Roman said:
Keiji smiled and finished the the last of his omelet. "I think I prefer sleeping with you. I kind of sleep better that way." He said, laughing nervously.
" seems dangerous " she said with a wink eating her own omelet " alright but im buying a bigger bed today , if im not cuddling you imma need space" she said with giggle , the extra room will be for our stuff ok?" She thought deeply " we need rules"

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko blinked and continued watching, he looked like he was perfectly fine on his own... and she didn't feel like talking to the man, though she only would if river told her to say something.
River looked at her once he had locked the man in the bathroom. "Ok k.... Take what you wish." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella looked up at her roman before just shrugging. "I-if you want to." She said lovingly

[/QUOTE]
"So.. Am I gonna stay Roman or do I get a name of my own?" He asked, before a mirror appeared. He then changed everything he wanted to about himself. His key feature being the fact his eyeseyes were grey. He then winked, "I wish you could still see..."

tumblr_inline_mpveglZatv1qz4rgp.gif

Sixxx said:
" seems dangerous " she said with a wink eating her own omelet " alright but im buying a bigger bed today , if im not cuddling you imma need space" she said with giggle , the extra room will be for our stuff ok?" She thought deeply " we need rules"
@Roman
Keiji nodded, "I'll help pay for it. And you could cuddle me, but we have to try and keep our sexual desires in check..."

TheDragoon said:
Ken blinked. "Umm... You didn't what? And of course I would hang out with you. Your my best friend!" He said happily.
"I didn't know I was a great friend" she said "and... thank you" Kelsey added.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River looked at her once he had locked the man in the bathroom. "Ok k.... Take what you wish." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked around before looking at river "d-doesn't this count as robbing someone?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back