• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Dylan laughed " no i mean if you want to yeh but i meant like dont bring them here, probably should goto their place.... Cause ill burn the bed.... With you still on it " she said laughing , joking with him
@Roman
"I won't bring anyone here. That's why I suggested we help one another with that." Keiji said, rubbing his head. "We're both people and have already... Slept with one another. It'd be fine."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](What's his name? Isabella wants him to chose)
"I'd like that." She said quietly to him before she sat up and smiled at him. "May we go lay in the bed?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
(((( I haven't decided yet. It's not easy coming upup with names sometimes xDD ))))

"Sure... I'm okay with that." He said, placing a hand on hers. "Here take my hand."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Now go take what you want." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "I'll feel guilty... so i'll only take one thing" she said.

Roman said:
(((( I haven't decided yet. It's not easy coming upup with names sometimes xDD ))))
"Sure... I'm okay with that." He said, placing a hand on hers. "Here take my hand."
Isabella slowly slid her hand into his and smiled as she started to get up

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at him "I'll feel guilty... so i'll only take one thing" she said.
"K... Don't feel guilty. He treated your kind like toys and got rich off of it. One look and I can tell he's a horrible man." He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's faced reddened "for staying by my side" she said quietly, obviously embarrassed about saying it.
Ken chuckled. "Why wouldn't I stand by your side? I love you! I want to stay by your side forever!" He said. "Did you not remember I told you this when we were little?" He asked her curiously.

Roman said:
"I won't bring anyone here. That's why I suggested we help one another with that." Keiji said, rubbing his head. "We're both people and have already... Slept with one another. It'd be fine."
"If it gets emotional we talk about it" she said putting the plates in the sink biting her lip , she was already emotional about it, but she didnt dare say it " sounds good"

@Roman

(( this is weird lol))

Roman said:
((( how about Rome)))

Sixxx said:
She smiled " thats good , now lets dig in" she said taking a a bite . Later when she finished she set her fork down and smiled looking at him
@Daniel reaving
Atrio had finished not to long before her and had been drinking an alcoholic drink with a black tablet in it before he smiled back at her

TheDragoon said:
Hanran woke up a few minutes later, his head pounding. "Ow... What the hell happened to me..." He grumbled.
Rin blushed and looked away. "You um fell off the couch" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"K... Don't feel guilty. He treated your kind like toys and got rich off of it. One look and I can tell he's a horrible man." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "alright, i'll try not to..." she said.

Daniel reaving]Atrio had also finished and was currently drinking a beer with a black pelet having been out in it [/QUOTE] She scooted close to him kissing his neck lightly " are you ready to go home ?" She said quietly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

TheDragoon said:
Ken chuckled. "Why wouldn't I stand by your side? I love you! I want to stay by your side forever!" He said. "Did you not remember I told you this when we were little?" He asked her curiously.
Kelsey's face reddened even more "I remember that, I just wanted to thank you for it" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "alright, i'll try not to..." she said.
River nodded before he walked to his dresser and opened it finding the mans wallate and taking all his credit cards and cash then seeing a rather nice looking knife and grabbing it. "There's his closet." He said knowing there was probably jewlery in there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella slowly slid her hand into his and smiled as she started to get up

[/QUOTE]
He smiled and tthen led her to the room. "There you go~" he said with a smile.

Sixxx said:
She scooted close to him kissing his neck lightly " are you ready to go home ?" She said quietly to him
@Daniel reaving
Atrio chuckled and kissed her head. "If you want to." He said before a voice called his name making him frown. "Atriooooo." A raspy male voice called as it came from a rather well dressed bigger man with a couple cold looking men by him

Sixxx said:
"If it gets emotional we talk about it" she said putting the plates in the sink biting her lip , she was already emotional about it, but she didnt dare say it " sounds good"
@Roman

(( this is weird lol))
(((( He's a airhead xD ))))

Keiji rubbed his chin, "So... If I'm sad about something you'll talk to me about it. That's a good friendship in my opinion."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded before he walked to his dresser and opened it finding the mans wallate and taking all his credit cards and cash then seeing a rather nice looking knife and grabbing it. "There's his closet." He said knowing there was probably jewlery in there

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked over to the closet and opened it, figuring she'd ask him a what if question. "what if you had power's... what would you do with them?" she asked and began searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back