• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"So.. Am I gonna stay Roman or do I get a name of my own?" He asked, before a mirror appeared. He then changed everything he wanted to about himself. His key feature being the fact his eyeseyes were grey. He then winked, "I wish you could still see..."

tumblr_inline_mpveglZatv1qz4rgp.gif
Isabella smiled ten slid her hands up his chest then felt his face. "So handsome." She said softly as she slid her hands over his face choosing to not question anything any more

Roman sighed and hung up his phone. He then made his way to Mal and spoke in a saddened tone, "Hey Mal? Have you seen the news today?" He asked, putting his phone in his pocket.

@LunaCrosby

Sixxx said:
She closed her eyes and smiled " thats good to know " she said pulling away and kissing his lips the waiter came with help to carry all the food he placed the food and replenished the drinks and walked away . amber smiled and turned his foo the the black stuff , it looked the same tho , not to alarm people
@Daniel reaving
Atrio looked at the food before sighing. "I never thought if be eating." He said softly before taking a bite of steak

Roman said:
Roman sighed and hung up his phone. He then made his way to Mal and spoke in a saddened tone, "Hey Mal? Have you seen the news today?" He asked, putting his phone in his pocket.
@LunaCrosby
Mal looked at Roman "no... I didn't..why? did something happen?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled ten slid her hands up his chest then felt his face. "So handsome." She said softly as she slid her hands over his face choosing to not question anything any more

[/QUOTE]
"I.. made my eyes the same ccolor as yours." He said softly. "I really admire the color and wanted you to know that by showing you."

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked around before looking at river "d-doesn't this count as robbing someone?" she asked.
"I figured you know when I said taking bank account codes you would know we where taking his stuff." He said to her

Roman said:
Keiji nodded, "I'll help pay for it. And you could cuddle me, but we have to try and keep our sexual desires in check..."
Dylan blushed " no bringing other people to the apartment to satisfy to fix those urges .... We share a bed" she said with nodd

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I figured you know when I said taking bank account codes you would know we where taking his stuff." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "I just wanted to ask you and see what your answer would be" she said, looking at the bathroom door then him.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Roman "no... I didn't..why? did something happen?" she asked.
"The government is trying to get us specials to get a chip implanted on our brains that render our powers useless." Roman explained. "I'm not gonna let this just go by like that..." He took a seat beside her and smiled warmly. "I don't want the kids growing up and not being able to be themselves..."

Sixxx said:
Dylan blushed " no bringing other people to the apartment to satisfy to fix those urges .... We share a bed" she said with nodd
@Roman
Keiji blushed also, "So we fix them together?" He asked, looking at everything, besides Dylan. "I guess that's okay...I think.'

Roman said:
"I.. made my eyes the same ccolor as yours." He said softly. "I really admire the color and wanted you to know that by showing you."
Isabella smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." She said softly

Roman said:
"The government is trying to get us specials to get a chip implanted on our brains that render our powers useless." Roman explained. "I'm not gonna let this just go by like that..." He took a seat beside her and smiled warmly. "I don't want the kids growing up and not being able to be themselves..."
Mal nodded "then they won't, we just have to keep their power's hidden until this is over though, I don't want anybody breaking down the door and trying to take them." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "I just wanted to ask you and see what your answer would be" she said, looking at the bathroom door then him.
River smiled at her before walking over and gently pulling her into him. "Don't worry." He said to her

Daniel reaving]Atrio looked at the food before sighing. "I never thought if be eating." He said softly before taking a bite of steak [/QUOTE] " are you you happy though? " she said looking at him with concern squeezing his hand putting her fork down in worry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "then they won't, we just have to keep their power's hidden until this is over though, I don't want anybody breaking down the door and trying to take them." she said.
"You can do that. Keep them safe, I think I'll have to stand up for us... I'm pretty sure more people would agree with me. So, keep the kids here and I want you to stay with them.. Okay?" Roman asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled at her before walking over and gently pulling her into him. "Don't worry." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko didn't feel as nervous as she did before, she had relaxed a bit. "thank you" she said.

Roman said:
Keiji blushed also, "So we fix them together?" He asked, looking at everything, besides Dylan. "I guess that's okay...I think.'
Dylan laughed " no i mean if you want to yeh but i meant like dont bring them here, probably should goto their place.... Cause ill burn the bed.... With you still on it " she said laughing , joking with him

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
(((( I have to make a CS for him now xD ))))

"Don't mention it, Isabella." He said, smiling a little. "Let's just enjoy life and have fun together." He said laughing a little. "I promise to be by your side every second."

Roman said:
"You can do that. Keep them safe, I think I'll have to stand up for us... I'm pretty sure more people would agree with me. So, keep the kids here and I want you to stay with them.. Okay?" Roman asked.
Mal looked at him "If I do, you have to promise me you'll be back" she said.

Roman said:
(((( I have to make a CS for him now xD ))))
"Don't mention it, Isabella." He said, smiling a little. "Let's just enjoy life and have fun together." He said laughing a little. "I promise to be by your side every second."
(What's his name? Isabella wants him to chose)

"I'd like that." She said quietly to him before she sat up and smiled at him. "May we go lay in the bed?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back