• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Origami shrugged. "I guess I'm handling it will" she says
(so how is this date going? xD )

The dessert cart rolled by and he stopped it. "Wow, most of the sweets we used to have were fruit based, but this selection looks good." He said as he had chosen a slice of Black Forest Cake.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "It doesn't matter, I'm always alone"
Ally wiped her eye's, tired of crying. "alright. I shouldn't be trying to get you to stay, you always do what you feel you should do, so what i'm doing is useless" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him "If I do, you have to promise me you'll be back" she said.
"I can't promise anything, but I'll try to get home." Roman said, before kissing Mal.

Roman said:
(((( He's a airhead xD ))))
Keiji rubbed his chin, "So... If I'm sad about something you'll talk to me about it. That's a good friendship in my opinion."
She sighed " sure" she rolled her eyes and walked over to him , looking at his bare chest biting her lip , she pulled off his shirt and handed it to him , exposing her bare body and walking into the bedroom shaking her head and smiling

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you." She said before kissing his cheek then feeling around for the bed

[/QUOTE]
He laughed lightly, before taking Isabella's hand again and placing it on the bed. "Looking for this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Ally wiped her eye's, tired of crying. "alright. I shouldn't be trying to get you to stay, you always do what you feel you should do, so what i'm doing is useless" she said.
Amaya covered her face. "Fine I'll stay but I'm getting my memory cleared"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake stored a little and hugged her a little more before he started to wake up a smile slipping Onto his face as he cracked his eyes open

[/QUOTE]
''good morning love''

Sixxx said:
Amber turned toward the voice " whos that" she said to Atrio quietly holding his hand in fear, nervous to about the voice
@Daniel reaving
"An old buisness partner." Atrio said quietly to her as the man spoke. "It's been so long I never expected to see you here." He said as he clapped his hands together and rubbed them. "Heard of the knew law?" He asked

Sixxx said:
She sighed " sure" she rolled her eyes and walked over to him , looking at his bare chest biting her lip , she pulled off his shirt and handed it to him , exposing her bare body and walking into the bedroom shaking her head and smiling
@Roman
Keiji looked at the shirt and tossed it on his shoulder. "She needed it more than I do." He sasaid, walking into the room behind her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko walked over to the closet and opened it, figuring she'd ask him a what if question. "what if you had power's... what would you do with them?" she asked and began searching.
"I'd probably be doing the same thing I have been." He said softly as he searched around the room

Roman said:
He laughed lightly, before taking Isabella's hand again and placing it on the bed. "Looking for this?"
"Thank you." She said softly as she sat down and smiled more. "We'll you stay with me?" She asked

Roman said:
Keiji looked at the shirt and tossed it on his shoulder. "She needed it more than I do." He sasaid, walking into the room behind her.
Dylan smirked when he walked in kissing him , curiously . Wondering if this would work with out alcohol involved

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'd probably be doing the same thing I have been." He said softly as he searched around the room

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko found the jewelry and began searching in it "what kind of magic would you want?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you." She said softly as she sat down and smiled more. "We'll you stay with me?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
"That's what you were asking Roman for. He ggave you an answer. I'll be staying. I've told you before, I'll be by your side every second."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "alright" she said, a hint of sadness in her voice.
Roman smiled, "Don't be sad. Know what, I promise I'll be home. No doubt about it."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded, she was looking down, but slightly smiling.
Amaya sighed. "I need to be alone right now, if you need me... You know where to find me" she says before warping away to the park

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko found the jewelry and began searching in it "what kind of magic would you want?" she asked.
"I don't know... Invisibility heh stealth.... Something to let me help like I am now." He said as he found a gold ring and put it in his pocket

Roman said:
"That's what you were asking Roman for. He ggave you an answer. I'll be staying. I've told you before, I'll be by your side every second."
Isabella smiled more then slowly layed down. "Thank you." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back