• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
She wrapped her arms around his neck , pressing her body against him and kissed him for a few moments more before backing away with a satified and mischiovous grin " yep this will work" she said giving him another kiss before she winked and started walking away
@Roman
"Hey, Dylan? I'm gonna go visit my dad's grave. His birthday is today and I usually take some flowers there. I'll be back later." He said, grabbing a shirt and walking towards the door. "You'll be here right?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "I see... so anything that will stop anyone from seeing and hearing you. that makes sense" she said and grabbed a necklace before closing the box and closing the closet door.
"Find something?" He asked as he finished his scourging as Evan came in. "Hey we've got the bank codes." He said before running out of the room

Sixxx said:
Amber thought about the law , she who wanted to be human would have a chance she slid out of the booth and stood looking upon the man with disapproval " Atrio, we should be leaving now sweetheart. I want to go home ."
@Daniel reaving
"Of course sweet heart." He said as he got up and went to her immediately and took her hands before looking to the man then leading amber out. "You seemed to act differently when I told you of the law." He said when they left and his car was pulled up by the valet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Find something?" He asked as he finished his scourging as Evan came in. "Hey we've got the bank codes." He said before running out of the room

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah" Kyoko said, seeing one of the boy's come in and leave. "does that mean were done here?" she ask's.

Roman said:
"Hey, Dylan? I'm gonna go visit my dad's grave. His birthday is today and I usually take some flowers there. I'll be back later." He said, grabbing a shirt and walking towards the door. "You'll be here right?"
Dylan got dressed as he spoke " there is a new cellphone in your pocket , it has all your contacts and mine , ill text you if i leave before you get back"she said with a reasuring smile a beautiful thing of flowers appeared in his hand " you have a surprise at the his grave " she said before turning away , when he got there , his fathers grave would have green trimmed grass around it and flowers growing next to the tombstone

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah" Kyoko said, seeing one of the boy's come in and leave. "does that mean were done here?" she ask's.
"Almost we just need to take all the money in his account then we are done." River said as he graved her hand and lead her to the mans office where Brian jace and Evan where. Jace was at the computer hacking into his bank account

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...but our rulers are...young. even 'her' or do you think i could still look like a goofy clown while being a ruler?''
Akane smiled, "So Apple chose you! And maybe... They'd think you're a nice and goof ruler."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "I love you too" she said.
Roman smiled, "Well, I'm gonna visit my dad's grave. Wanna come with?" He asked. "It's his birthday."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because I'm tired." She said softly.

[/QUOTE]
He smiled warmly and chuckled, "Well I'll be here. Just get some sleep~"

Mayyflower said:
(I'd say it's going good)
Origami chose lemon cake. "Yea it's pretty amazing here" she says smiling
"I can taste the work put into it. How come we did not have this back then?" he asked wistfully. "But still, I am having a lovely time." he said as the waiter returned. "Two glasses of Ouzo, chilled, Please." he ordered. "This will end a wonderful meal." he said merrily.

@Mayyflower

Sixxx said:
Dylan got dressed as he spoke " there is a new cellphone in your pocket , it has all your contacts and mine , ill text you if i leave before you get back"she said with a reasuring smile a beautiful thing of flowers appeared in his hand " you have a surprise at the his grave " she said before turning away , when he got there , his fathers grave would have green trimmed grass around it and flowers growing next to the tombstone
@Roman
Keiji then left the the apartment.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled before he kissed her cheek. "That's good." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''so who should shower first?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Almost we just need to take all the money in his account then we are done." River said as he graved her hand and lead her to the mans office where Brian jace and Evan where. Jace was at the computer hacking into his bank account

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko watched curiously, a bit interested in what they were doing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled then close her eyes as she sharper her arms around him and then drifted off

[/QUOTE]
(((( Did you wanna Timeskip or end the interaction there? ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright then. but il at least construct a nasod that can...help me rule''
Akane laughed a little, "You do what you have to. As long the nasods like you, I think you'll be alright."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him and nodded "yeah, i'll come with you" she said.
Roman smiled, "Thanks. If you're ready now, we can go…"

Sixxx said:
She climbed into the car and once he was in she spoke " i could be normal, no more 200 dollar food bills every time i eat cause i have to control these powers , but then again... I dont want to be with out them with out a choice as well.... Lets go home and enjoy the rest of the night honey" she said looking at him with a soft smile
@Daniel reaving
Atrio nodded to her wrote looking back to the road a frown slipping onto his face at the fact that she was actually concidering the implant

And hour later the bedroom was painted a dark blur and the mattress was in the dumpster out back , she texted Keiji saying she was going out she went to a store and found a nice king size mattress and bought gray sheets and ,comforter and pillow cases, she bought a bunch of pillows and soft blankets , keeping a color theme of blue grey black and white she nodded Taking everything home she set it all up in the bedroom , flopping onto the bed satisfied with how nice it looked

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back