• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Amber slipped her hand into Atrios, not liking the way the man said that , interwining her fingers with his she gave it a light comforting squeeze , though she was the one who seemed to need comfort in that moment
@Daniel reaving
Atrio slid his hand closest to her out of her hand then slid that arm over her shoulder while taking her hand with the other. "Yeah I heard...." Atrio said making the man chuckle. "Then why you still here?" The man asked

Sixxx said:
Dylan smirked when he walked in kissing him , curiously . Wondering if this would work with out alcohol involved
@Roman
The shirt Keiji had on his shoulder had fell. He just kissed back, not really caring about anything else.

Roman said:
"So... You should know how thisthis machine thing works right? Mind explaining?"
''well...yes. though the machine is gonna take a long time to operate for me. im change everything on me yknow..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled more then slowly layed down. "Thank you." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'm gonna start his CS hopefully a name comes to mind xD . ))))

"You're welcome." He told her, as he laid down next to her. "Going to sleep?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and smiled "good, because I can't imagine being without you" she said.
"I love you, Mal." Roman said, putting his hand on hers. "And I know we'll be able to live peacefully like we deserve."

Roman said:
(((( I'm gonna start his CS hopefully a name comes to mind xD . ))))
"You're welcome." He told her, as he laid down next to her. "Going to sleep?"
Isabella slid close and nuzzled his chest. "What time is it?" She asked before yawning

Roman said:
The shirt Keiji had on his shoulder had fell. He just kissed back, not really caring about anything else.
She wrapped her arms around his neck , pressing her body against him and kissed him for a few moments more before backing away with a satified and mischiovous grin " yep this will work" she said giving him another kiss before she winked and started walking away

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yes. though the machine is gonna take a long time to operate for me. im change everything on me yknow..''
"Why? Are you damaged or something of the sort?" Akane asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella slid close and nuzzled his chest. "What time is it?" She asked before yawning

[/QUOTE]
"It's only about 8." He said with a shrug. "Why?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know... Invisibility heh stealth.... Something to let me help like I am now." He said as he found a gold ring and put it in his pocket

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "I see... so anything that will stop anyone from seeing and hearing you. that makes sense" she said and grabbed a necklace before closing the box and closing the closet door.

Sixxx said:
Amber entered Atrios mind what is he talking about honey? What is going on? she said speaking into his mind , fear leaking into its tone she looked up at the large man curious to what he was saying
@Daniel reaving
'Theres a new law out. The government has figured out how to supres powers so they made a law requiring us to get the chip to nulify our powers implanted in our head.' He thought back before speaking. "You know me sam..... Never been one for rules." Atrio said back making the big man chuckle. "Maybe I should just go tell the authorities you don't wanna comply." He said before atrio replied immediately. "And how about I tell the authorities about a couple bank robberies, some drug trading, some human trafficking." Atrio said coldly making the big man frown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back