• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko watched curiously, a bit interested in what they were doing.
They soon got in and jaces eyes widened when he saw the balance. "He's got a little more than a couple million..... He's got just under 65 million." He said to them in shock

Roman said:
(((( Did you wanna Timeskip or end the interaction there? ))))
Akane laughed a little, "You do what you have to. As long the nasods like you, I think you'll be alright."

Roman smiled, "Thanks. If you're ready now, we can go…"
"Whatever you want)

Roman said:
Akane laughed a little, "You do what you have to. As long the nasods like you, I think you'll be alright."

"Yeah, I'm ready now" Mal said and nodded.

Daniel reaving]Atrio nodded to her wrote looking back to the road a frown slipping onto his face at the fact that she was actually concidering the implant [/QUOTE] "Putting it into the brain seems dangerous.. Thats what i think makes me really just not wanna go there"she shrugged" i can be pretty normal with out it though" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon got in and jaces eyes widened when he saw the balance. "He's got a little more than a couple million..... He's got just under 65 million." He said to them in shock

[/QUOTE]
"w-well that's because my race is extremely rare, only my family is known for being the species." Kyoko said, honestly, she was a bit surprised too.

LunaCrosby said:
"w-well that's because my race is extremely rare, only my family is known for being the species." Kyoko said, honestly, she was a bit surprised too.
"Still he's obviously done more than just name your race." Have said as he started to hook wires into the mans computer that were connected to a laptop

Roman said:

''alright...''

...✦He said before approaching to the machine and talked into the microphone of it✦...

''operation: new Atlas''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm I don't know." He said before smiling and kissing her nose again

[/QUOTE]
''shall we take one together?''

...✿Emiko said with a smile before she giggled a little✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Still he's obviously done more than just name your race." Have said as he started to hook wires into the mans computer that were connected to a laptop

[/QUOTE]
"he probably 'named' other races, that or rob people... something bad" Kyoko said.

LunaCrosby said:
"he probably 'named' other races, that or rob people... something bad" Kyoko said.
"Exactly why we are taking all of it." Jace said as he pressed a bottom on his lap top and all the money on the mans account became zero and the money on jaces computers went up by 65 million

Sixxx said:
She looked at him " i wont get it Atrio , i see how upset you are, it was just me thinking out loud honey" she leaned over and kissed him, placing her hand on his cheek. " common lets go up " she said giving him another quick kiss
@Daniel reaving
Atrio gladly kissed her back each time before getting out and taking her hand then starting up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever you want)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Hayate and Thana? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm...... Sure." He said with a smile before kissing her

[/QUOTE]
''alright. but lets just wait here for a little while. maybe until its 8 (AM), we can take a shower. i dont like being an early bird and its cold in the morning~''

...✿She said before she cuddled into Blake✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...''
...✦He said before approaching to the machine and talked into the microphone of it✦...

''operation: new Atlas''
"So is this your helper?" Akane asked, watching as the machine worked. "What's New Atlas?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Exactly why we are taking all of it." Jace said as he pressed a bottom on his lap top and all the money on the mans account became zero and the money on jaces computers went up by 65 million

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked up at river "anything else to do?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sure)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Can you post first, I'm trying to finish my replies ;P ))))

Roman said:
"So is this your helper?" Akane asked, watching as the machine worked. "What's New Atlas?"
''Atlas is what this area is called. since theres a new ruler, some laws will change to not match the one of a dictator like...'her'. so for our new helper, we'll call him New Atlas. or NA for short..''

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I'm ready now" Mal said and nodded.
Roman stood up and nodded. He then stretched a little before getting some clothes. "Should we takw the kids? I can leave a clone if not." He said, pointing to their bedroom.

Daniel reaving]Atrio gladly kissed her back each time before getting out and taking her hand then starting up [/QUOTE] Amber walked up the steps and opened her dorm immediatly walking to the bedroom kicking off the shoes turning to Atrios looking up at him with a timid smile " will you unzip my dress ? She said turning her back to him blushing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Sixxx said:
And hour later the bedroom was painted a dark blur and the mattress was in the dumpster out back , she texted Keiji saying she was going out she went to a store and found a nice king size mattress and bought gray sheets and ,comforter and pillow cases, she bought a bunch of pillows and soft blankets , keeping a color theme of blue grey black and white she nodded Taking everything home she set it all up in the bedroom , flopping onto the bed satisfied with how nice it looked
@Roman
Keiji had text back, I'll probably need a rest when I get back. I'm pretty sure the room looks pretty cool now too. See you later. -K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back