• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I guess." He said, holding MaMal's hand as he walked to his father's grave. "Hi sir." Keiji looked up at Roman and Mal, and set the flowers down on the grave. "Hi there." Roman smiled, "Friend of his?" "Son." Roman looked at Mal. "Hear that? He's my dad's son..." "Whoa.. You're dad?" "No. My great uncle Phillip." "Oh." "That is my dad!" "Well he's mine too.." Roman looked at Mal again, "So... I have a brother now?"
Mal shrugged "If it's your dad's son then yeah, you'd have a brother" she said.

Roman said:
"Why not change the look to a moremore natural smile. That way, no one would think you're a psycho with stuck face?"
''even though...its weird having a different appearance. and trying to adjust emotions to your face''

''il just go through whatever pain. if i die Akane, just bring my dead body to Natsumi and have her resurrect it''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged "If it's your dad's son then yeah, you'd have a brother" she said.
Roman looked at his 'brother' and shook his head. "Nope." Keiji shrugged, "I wouldn't mind having a brother." "I would... I've never really had a sibling..." "Same. Why don't we just give it a try?" Roman looked at Keiji. In a way they looked alike... Inheritance of their father. "I guess." He said, putting his hand out. "Cool." Keiji shook his hand. He then looked at Mal, "Do we have a sister too?" "No. That's my fiancé." "Oh. Nice to meet ya." He said to Mal.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before pecking his lips "And my heart belongs to you~" she said happily "So...were still going stargazing, right?" She asked.
Elliot nodded "Yeah, Uhm, thank you" he could tell he made she felt bad for asking her question, but he supposed it was just out of curiosity so he didn't mind anymore since her reaction wasn't what he expected, he wanted to tell her to not feel bad or awkward or anything but he thought maybe it would make her feel worse and maybe he should just let it go.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi went over to a place in the store that had forks and she went back over to Elliot, handing it to him as she spoke. "You're welcome! I hope you like it~" She said with a smile, soon opening her fruit bowl and taking about. Yumi seemed to be acting more like her usual self or at least... how she was before she asked him that question.

Roman said:
Roman looked at his 'brother' and shook his head. "Nope." Keiji shrugged, "I wouldn't mind having a brother." "I would... I've never really had a sibling..." "Same. Why don't we just give it a try?" Roman looked at Keiji. In a way they looked alike... Inheritance of their father. "I guess." He said, putting his hand out. "Cool." Keiji shook his hand. He then looked at Mal, "Do we have a sister too?" "No. That's my fiancé." "Oh. Nice to meet ya." He said to Mal.
"Yeah, nice to meet you too" Mal said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''even though...its weird having a different appearance. and trying to adjust emotions to your face''
''il just go through whatever pain. if i die Akane, just bring my dead body to Natsumi and have her resurrect it''
"Sure thing." Akane said to Apple. She then looked at the nasod and chuckled, "You seem unique. I think you'd be able to handle the change~"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, nice to meet you too" Mal said.
Keiji looked at his phone before sighing. "I have to go. Here's my number bro. Give me a call somerime!" He said, yelling the last part since he was running off. He went sstraight bactoDylan's apartment.

@Sixxx

Roman looked at Mal, "Well that's nice." He said, making some flowers appear on the grave. He then said some words, thanking his father for his time. "Let's get home. I wanna spend some time with my lovely future wife~" he said smiling a little, before they appeared at home.

Roman said:
Keiji looked at his phone before sighing. "I have to go. Here's my number bro. Give me a call somerime!" He said, yelling the last part since he was running off. He went sstraight bactoDylan's apartment.
@Sixxx

Roman looked at Mal, "Well that's nice." He said, making some flowers appear on the grave. He then said some words, thanking his father for his time. "Let's get home. I wanna spend some time with my lovely future wife~" he said smiling a little, before they appeared at home.
Mal smiled "well what do you wanna do?" she asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''probably..''
"You obviously don't give yourself enough credit dude.... How long until Atlas is done?" Akane asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled "well what do you wanna do?" she asked.
"Depends on what, Misaki and Alejandro are doing right now." Roman said, winking at Mal.

Roman said:
@Sixxx

Dylan lay on the new bed fast asleep , but he didnt look peaceful, she looked sad as she slept

@Roman

Roman said:
"Depends on what, Misaki and Alejandro are doing right now." Roman said, winking at Mal.
Mal's face reddened "i-if your clones watching them than shouldn't you kn-know?" she asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
Dylan lay on the new bed fast asleep , but he didnt look peaceful, she looked sad as she slept
@Roman
Keiji sat down on the bed, seeing that Dylan was looking pretty upset. He sighed, turning his hand into a flame and jokingly holding it close to her butt. "WAKE UP! YOUR BUTT IS ON FIRE!"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal's face reddened "i-if your clones watching them than shouldn't you kn-know?" she asked.
"Oh yeah..." Roman said, as the clone disappeared from it's current location. "Well.." Roman grabbed Mal's hand and began walking towards their bedroom. "3... 2... 1..." he said before Alejandro came running down the hall toward them.

Roman said:
Keiji sat down on the bed, seeing that Dylan was looking pretty upset. He sighed, turning his hand into a flame and jokingly holding it close to her butt. "WAKE UP! YOUR BUTT IS ON FIRE!"
She jolted away and punched him in the face , feeling a disgusting pop in his nose she realized what she did and quickly yanked him to the bathroom " WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" She said slaping his arm as she tended to his wound

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before moving his head to face her "I hope so, i really hope so." he said before her phone went off and he looked at it "Text from your mother?" Roland asked curiously before easing his hug on her, not wanting Dakota to be uncomfortable.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded before grabbing her phone to check the message "I think so" she said as she then read the message, beginning to furrow her brows as she did so.

Roman said:
"Oh yeah..." Roman said, as the clone disappeared from it's current location. "Well.." Roman grabbed Mal's hand and began walking towards their bedroom. "3... 2... 1..." he said before Alejandro came running down the hall toward them.
Mal looked at Alejandro, though a little curious as to how roman knew he'd come running. "hiii" she said and smiled.

Sixxx said:
She jolted away and punched him in the face , feeling a disgusting pop in his nose she realized what she did and quickly yanked him to the bathroom " WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" She said slaping his arm as she tended to his wound
@Roman
"Well at the very moment, how hard you just hit me is a thought. Also, while you were sleep... Instead oof looking like.. Super cute, you were upset. Why's that?" Keiji asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi went over to a place in the store that had forks and she went back over to Elliot, handing it to him as she spoke. "You're welcome! I hope you like it~" She said with a smile, soon opening her fruit bowl and taking about. Yumi seemed to be acting more like her usual self or at least... how she was before she asked him that question.

Elliot smiled at her as she spoke taking the fork from her her hand and nodding "I will" he said happily noticing she was acting normal "Thank you"

Roman said:
"Well at the very moment, how hard you just hit me is a thought. Also, while you were sleep... Instead oof looking like.. Super cute, you were upset. Why's that?" Keiji asked.
Dylan healed his nose and sighed " i have nightmares and i dont feel safe when i sleep alone." She said cleaning up blood " when i feel safe im probably 'supercute'" she said looking up at him, still looking tired

@Roman

( almost 3 am talk in like6 hours lol tagg me)

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Alejandro, though a little curious as to how roman knew he'd come running. "hiii" she said and smiled.
Alejandro ran right pass them and went into the kitchen and soon came running right pass them with a ton of snacks. He ran into his and Misaki room and closed the door behind him.

Roman blinked, "Maybe he was just grabbing a snack... He didn't say hi.." he then looked at Mal and chuckled, "So? I guess that means we can we alone for awhile~"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back