• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright. well if you do go to earth...i...wish for your safe return..''
Akane smiled, "Thanks. I'll return if I go. I just wanna make sure he does too. He has a family also and I don't need him dying on them."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded before grabbing her phone to check the message "I think so" she said as she then read the message, beginning to furrow her brows as she did so.
Roland looked at Dakota worriedly then at her phone wondering just what it said that it would make her make that face "Well, what has you troubled?" he asked before trying to peck at what what on her phone.

Sixxx said:
Dylan looked at him in shock " i need sleep im pretty sure. If i didnt sleep id kill someone , sleep when im happy is good"
@Roman
Keiji laughed lightly, "I told you not to take my advice." He said, sighing lightly. "I'm tired anyways.. Why don't we both get some rest?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len chuckled before shaking his head, did she really think she was in trouble, well, she wasn't, he was just worried about her and didn't want someone going without food. With a few thoughts on how to calm her down Len smiled then nodded at one before walking over to Lilliana then placing his hands on her shoulders while smiling at her with the friendliest face he could manage before thinking on exactly what to say, he thought as long as he was able to come off nice it could work finely, but he decided to hug her after he was done speaking for a better effect♖...
"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, so just let big brother Len help ya out~"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana kept slightly panicking until Len came over and placed his hands on her shoulders, and she paused, looking up at him. With his mannerisms and the style of his smile, he reminded her a lot of Ayen. Which made sense, really. It helped to calm her down, that's for sure. She wasn't, however, expecting a hug from him, and her eyes widened a bit as she felt his arms around her. The only other person who she had felt that sensation from was her biological brother, which made his statement all the more... not confusing, just... surreal. In the grasp of the hug Lilliana spoke again♧...

"B-big brother..?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was about done with the shower now, reaching over to turn off the water. As it ceased she let the steam rise around her for a few moments before opening the shower and grabbing her towel. With the shower now off she was surprised to hear complete silence in the dorm. Like, not even anything in the kitchen. Curious, and slightly concerned, Kaori wrapped the towel around herself, brushing her hair off her face as she exited the bathroom, walking into the living room. Of course the first thing she noticed was how she was the only one in the apartment. A small spark of panic formed in her chest, her gaze snapping to the door. He... was gone...? Looking back in the kitchen she noticed there was half cooked food on the stove, ingredients and utensils sloppily thrown everywhere. Was it really so urgent he had to leave right in the middle of cooking?? Where did he go?? Was he alright? The panic in Kaori was growing, especially from the knowledge that she had no way of contacting him, and especially from the resurfacing memories of the last time he just disappeared☆...
...♝Masahi grumbled as the food he ordered was taking longer to make than he had been told, and if he wasn't in a rush he'd give the cooks one hell of an earful about it. So after a few more minutes his order came to the counter and the person taking in there had a worried face that seemed like they were sorry, or hoping they could still get a tip, which they didn't as Masahi paid for the breakfast pizza then quickly left the shop looking for a place where no one would see him teleport away. Once he found one he used Kamui, quickly getting away from the others he decided to appear in the kitchen hoping Kaori was still showering, which at this point she wasn't, so she could easily see the distortion in the space he was appearing, like everything within a few feet swirling towards the point his right eye would be as he twisted out form that point along with the food, the smell of the pizza quickly filling the air as he completely materialized. Without looking around at all Masahi put the pizza on the table before looking at the mess he had left... but wait... there was someone else in here. Masahi's head quickly turned to face Kaori with a blush quickly forming as he tried to get out some words♝...

"K-Kaori....! w-why don't y-you h-have clo-clothes on....!?"

Mayyflower said:
Nona nodded. "Sure" she says getting up. "We can go down to the cafeteria"
Rin got up and again tighten her grip on the blanket and walked over to him. "Yes?" She asks
Doragon left with Nona to get that oh so amazing and delicious pudding with Nona.

After they left Hanran pulled her towards him, kissing her before pulling away quickly to whisper in her ear. "Trick me into drinking poison again and I'll kill you..." He said with a light blush before he laid back on the bed his cheeks puffed out.

Roman said:
Keiji laughed lightly, "I told you not to take my advice." He said, sighing lightly. "I'm tired anyways.. Why don't we both get some rest?"
Dylan nodded and walked back to the bedroom, thankfully keiji didnt bleed on the new bed and it still looked nice. She turned the lights off and took off her pants (for comfort , not sexual ) and crawled into bed .

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Elliot smiled at her as she spoke taking the fork from her her hand and nodding "I will" he said happily noticing she was acting normal "Thank you"

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Oh it's not problem." Yumi said with a smile before eating a raspberry. "Should we go sit down somewhere while we eat this? I don't think we'd be fond of standing around and eating."

LunaCrosby said:
"well I said i'd take only one thing and I did" Kyoko said and turned around.
"Then we are done here lets go." Jace said as he had finished packing up and smashed the mans computer before they all went running for the portal while river took kyoko's hand and lead her to the portal

Sixxx said:
She turned to face him, got up on her tip toes and kissed him ignoring the dress as it fell not really noticing it she smiled against his lips
@Daniel reaving
Atrio blushed a little seeing as how she just let her dress fall off of her but smiled against her lips as well as he deepened the kiss and brought his hand to her hips

HimeragiSeiker said:
''did anyone told you you have a very nice body?''
...✿Emiko said as she giggled a bit. She only asked that since they were both naked anyway✿...
"Only people that have ever seen my body are lady thana and Annabel. And that was when I was training.... But they never said it." He said to her before asking her the same question. "What about you?"

Roman said:
Hayate walked into the room and waved to Thana. He grabbed himself a shirt and walked over to the bed, "Hey Thana~ What're you reading?" He aslasked, trying to find title of the book.
Thana smiled when he asked and looked up at his as he tried to find the title. "It called a black book." She said as she closed it and set it on the bed then stuck her hands out to him wanting him to sit with her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi grumbled as the food he ordered was taking longer to make than he had been told, and if he wasn't in a rush he'd give the cooks one hell of an earful about it. So after a few more minutes his order came to the counter and the person taking in there had a worried face that seemed like they were sorry, or hoping they could still get a tip, which they didn't as Masahi paid for the breakfast pizza then quickly left the shop looking for a place where no one would see him teleport away. Once he found one he used Kamui, quickly getting away from the others he decided to appear in the kitchen hoping Kaori was still showering, which at this point she wasn't, so she could easily see the distortion in the space he was appearing, like everything within a few feet swirling towards the point his right eye would be as he twisted out form that point along with the food, the smell of the pizza quickly filling the air as he completely materialized. Without looking around at all Masahi put the pizza on the table before looking at the mess he had left... but wait... there was someone else in here. Masahi's head quickly turned to face Kaori with a blush quickly forming as he tried to get out some words♝...
"K-Kaori....! w-why don't y-you h-have clo-clothes on....!?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had still panicking slightly when suddenly there was something happening in the middle of the dorm. Her head snapped to where the Kamui was happening, her eyes glued to the weird distortion. What the hell was that? Suddenly Masahi seemed to materialize from it, holding... a pizza? Her eyes never left Masahi even as he walked over and placed the food on the table, and even when he finally noticed her and started freaking out. Simply seeing him here, and seeing him having seemingly just reappeared out of nowhere was a bit of a shock to the girl, to the point where it took a few moments for his words to sink in. Why... wasn't she wearing any clothes? What was she talking about, of course she was weari... Kaori eyes moved down to her own form, having forgotten that she was only in a towel, and upon realizing this her head snapped back up to Masahi, her face exploding into a crimson color. Without so much as a word Kaori bolted so fast into her room you'd almost be able to say she teleported there, slamming the door behind her. A small exasperated scream could be heard from the other side of the door☆...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana kept slightly panicking until Len came over and placed his hands on her shoulders, and she paused, looking up at him. With his mannerisms and the style of his smile, he reminded her a lot of Ayen. Which made sense, really. It helped to calm her down, that's for sure. She wasn't, however, expecting a hug from him, and her eyes widened a bit as she felt his arms around her. The only other person who she had felt that sensation from was her biological brother, which made his statement all the more... not confusing, just... surreal. In the grasp of the hug Lilliana spoke again♧...
"B-big brother..?"
...♖Len nodded then smiled down at Lilliana before letting go and ruffling her hair, she just seemed in need of some family right now, and really, Len didn't mind after all, she didn't seem like the type to get mad over something stupid or childish, nor did Lily seem to have any irrational fears, she just seemed shy and a bit timid, and that wasn't anything he could could blame her for or be mad about. So yeah, if she needed one, Len would gladly be her big brother♖...

"Yeah, that is, if your okay with it...."

...♗Ayen chuckled to himself as he listened to the two of them back there, even as he had been working on the house he had been attentively watching them, seeing Lilliana here probably meant she didn't want to be with her real family, or rather, her biological family, and he wasn't gonna turn her down if she truly wanted to stay. So after he made sure the first floor was properly in place and would stay that way Ayen rested his powers then turned to walk over to Lily and Len with a warm smile on his face♗...

"I hope Len hasn't done anything to scare you off little Lily, but i fear he's just as curious as i was at his age~"

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded and walked back to the bedroom, thankfully keiji didnt bleed on the new bed and it still looked nice. She turned the lights off and took off her pants (for comfort , not sexual ) and crawled into bed .
@Roman
Keiji yawned and grabbed a tissue to getget the last of his blood out of his nose. Once he did that, he tossed the tissue in the trash and went into the bedroom. He figured he'd be woke in a less than a hour so he only took off his shirt before laying down and going to sleep.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon left with Nona to get that oh so amazing and delicious pudding with Nona.
After they left Hanran pulled her towards him, kissing her before pulling away quickly to whisper in her ear. "Trick me into drinking poison again and I'll kill you..." He said with a light blush before he laid back on the bed his cheeks puffed out.
Rin blushed. "I w-was drunk I didn't know what I was d-doing" she says a little flustered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled when he asked and looked up at his as he tried to find the title. "It called a black book." She said as she closed it and set it on the bed then stuck her hands out to him wanting him to sit with her

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sat down next to Thana, and laughed, "That's the name?" He asked. "Wow... That's actually pretty expected of you." He said, as his laughter stop and became more of a thinking hum. "So, what's up?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but im part of your family now. so is Lucelia and Lucia. if you die i dont know what id do. besides. i wanna remind the humans what kind of experiments theyve done and why id call both the supernaturals and humans even. im gonna remind them about the day Experiment #927 of Z.O.D. Labs went wrong and rampaged. im gonna burn that memory into their heads. especially for creating a monster like me. if they have the will to implant stupid chips into our heads, and god knows what else they will do to us, im gonna remind them what kind of havoc and damage ive caused. im not trying to fight for peace anymore. im gonna fight for our rights. you rights, your family's, i will not let this slide...!!''
...?Zenya said before she transformed. Lucelia and Lucia soon woke up and transformed as well?...

''Celia...let me be your weapon...''

''count us in too!'' ''count us in too!''

View attachment 203669

??Celia??

tumblr_nwqabpffiE1s21xzoo1_540.gif

Celia was almost on the brink of tears, but held it together as she smiled at them, "You're right. This is as much your fight as it is mine. We have to show these humans what they've done to with experimenting on specials and that not all of us are destructive. We can do this. If anyone tries to attack you guys while you're out, detain them."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then we are done here lets go." Jace said as he had finished packing up and smashed the mans computer before they all went running for the portal while river took kyoko's hand and lead her to the portal
Atrio blushed a little seeing as how she just let her dress fall off of her but smiled against her lips as well as he deepened the kiss and brought his hand to her hips

"Only people that have ever seen my body are lady thana and Annabel. And that was when I was training.... But they never said it." He said to her before asking her the same question. "What about you?"

[/QUOTE]
She pulled her self closer to him twisting her fingers in his hair kissing his jaw line and neck

Roman said:
Keiji yawned and grabbed a tissue to getget the last of his blood out of his nose. Once he did that, he tossed the tissue in the trash and went into the bedroom. He figured he'd be woke in a less than a hour so he only took off his shirt before laying down and going to sleep.
In her sleep dylan ended up cuddling , once closer to him she relaxed and looked peaceful, feeling safer in her sleep, and slept soundly

@Roman

Roman said:
Hayate sat down next to Thana, and laughed, "That's the name?" He asked. "Wow... That's actually pretty expected of you." He said, as his laughter stop and became more of a thinking hum. "So, what's up?"
Thana giggled at hayate as she slid into his lap and curled up. "We'll it actually part of a set of five and there called black books because they have no title and if any mortal where to read any of these books they couldn't because they wouldn't be taken to a dark realm of infinite knowledge and be entrapped there." She said to him in a little rant before she looked at him and kissed his chin lovingly. "Just wanted tou to sit with me." She said happily to him before she graved the black book and opened it up again and started to red the cryptic language on the page

Sixxx said:
She pulled her self closer to him twisting her fingers in his hair kissing his jaw line and neck
Atrio smiled more as he lifted her into the air and carried her over to the bed before laying her down at the edge and looking down at her eyes before he leaned down and slowly kissed her again as he ran his hands up her sides slowly thinking this was what she wanted

(Fade?)

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had still panicking slightly when suddenly there was something happening in the middle of the dorm. Her head snapped to where the Kamui was happening, her eyes glued to the weird distortion. What the hell was that? Suddenly Masahi seemed to materialize from it, holding... a pizza? Her eyes never left Masahi even as he walked over and placed the food on the table, and even when he finally noticed her and started freaking out. Simply seeing him here, and seeing him having seemingly just reappeared out of nowhere was a bit of a shock to the girl, to the point where it took a few moments for his words to sink in. Why... wasn't she wearing any clothes? What was she talking about, of course she was weari... Kaori eyes moved down to her own form, having forgotten that she was only in a towel, and upon realizing this her head snapped back up to Masahi, her face exploding into a crimson color. Without so much as a word Kaori bolted so fast into her room you'd almost be able to say she teleported there, slamming the door behind her. A small exasperated scream could be heard from the other side of the door☆...
...♝Masahi couldn't stop staring till Kaori ran to her room, and there was a single thought in his head; great, i fucked up again, and with that Masahi decided he may as well clean up the kitchen while waiting. As he took his first step towards his mess he heard Kaori scream and he flinched at it before sighing, excepting to get yelled at later, but right now he simply put his mind at the task at hand and started cleaning the kitchen, throwing away the food he had messed up then washing and putting away the utensils he had used to cook before washing the frying pan. After putting the frying pan away Masahi heated up the oven to a lower tempature and put the breakfast pizza in it to keep it warm then he sat at the table, ready to wait however long it took Kaori to come out of her room.♝...

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed. "I w-was drunk I didn't know what I was d-doing" she says a little flustered
"Drunk or not, I'll still kill you..." He mumbled. It was a lie tho, he wouldn't kill somebody he had feelings for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back