• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((There's a TV in the hospital room? O3O mmk...))
Hanran woke up and growled. "Turn it down, I'm trying to sleep." He said.
(there's always a tv in the hospital)

Rin rolled her eyes and turned it down. "Okay okay"

Mayyflower said:
((Who do you have? Or do you want to interact with Kairassi?))

Alternated said:
"You're the one who introduced me to this thing called fun" Mateus said walking backwards to face at Elaena "what do you think if something like the government hunts us?" he questioned Elaena.
Elaena blinked "Eh? The government?" She simply shrugged "I dunno, we'd probably have to hide?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked at Dakota worriedly then at her phone wondering just what it said that it would make her make that face "Well, what has you troubled?" he asked before trying to peck at what what on her phone.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked over at him and frowned "Its from my mom, she asked were we okay and she wants us to go somewhere safe?" She said sounding confused.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Apple nodded before she opened a portal back to earth✦...
Akane hugged Apple and waved goodbye, "See you soon!" She said before walking through the portal.

TheDragoon said:
Ken shrugged. "It really wasn't a problem. But your welcome anyway." He said. "I mean, I should thank you for agreeing. I was too nervous to tell you how I felt."
Kelsey nodded "well yeah, we were small and all we ever thought about was playing and all that until we start focusing on our feeling's" she said.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori fell face first into bed, groaning into her pillow. The towel had fallen off her body and her wet hair was hanging about her face, but she didn't care. She just... damnit, why did this always seem to happen to them? They were like a bundle of bad luck and weird timing... her face burned as she laid there, wondering what kind of weird twisted events fate had in store for them. They had only met back up a few days prior, and all of this had already happened... it took her a while to even get up from a lying down position, and even longer to get dressed, but even after that she wasn't sure if she was ready to face him again. After all, he had just seen her nearly naked. Then again, she had seen him naked as well, as in fully naked... but it was different! At the door she placed her forehead to it, her hand on the handle, mentally preparing herself to walk out to see him☆...
...♝Masahi sighed out of boredom while waiting for Kaori, and though he couldn't get hungry he still wanted to try out the breakfast pizza. But Masahi had gotten it mainly for Kaori because he couldn't cook worth a damn. So while waiting Masahi pulled another block of wood and a kunai out of his kamui dimension before starting with his carving again, this time putting more detail into what he made, which was once again the goggles from his childhood, and he put a careful focus into it, not feeling like rushing it at all. After about the same amount of time it took Kaori to go back to her door Masahi had gotten it to the point where the goggles really looked like the ones he wore back then, just made of wood.♝...

Mayyflower said:
(there's always a tv in the hospital)
Rin rolled her eyes and turned it down. "Okay okay"
((Just not always in the hospital room. I've had a MRI and I didn't get to watch TV. No TV in the room... Just hooked up to electrodes... But TV is fine too cuz I've been in rooms where they got a TV or video games xD ))

Hanran then drifted back off to sleep.

Roman said:
Roman deepened the kiss, his hand still in Mal's. He slowly raised the other and placed it on her waist.
(((( Night~ ))))

-------

Keiji sighed and looked at Dylan, "If thats the case, don't sleep... That's a terrible idea... Don't use it."
Mal blushed as she wrapped her arm's around his neck

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana glanced between the father and son before looking over at Ayen, who gave her a smile that she recognized. Almost immediately it helped to calm down the nerves that had been building since she got here, making her feel like maybe it wasn't such a bad idea that she came after all. His hand soon was on top of her head, but she didn't close her eyes. Instead she just looked up at him with her grey eyes, which widened in surprise as he spoke. Wait... she really could stay? It was okay?? A smile was starting to grow on her face but she soon stopped it, instead speaking to him before getting too excited♧...
"Y-you really mean it? I-I know you didn't really want me around before... so i-is it really okay?"
...♗Ayen smiled then nodded as he looked at her, he had already asked Len with unspoken words of the mind, and she obviously wanted to stay or else she would have recoiled as his offer. Upon thinking of it he figured he'd need to add another room to the cottage, not that it was that big of a deal, he just needed to figure out in which way to expand the building, but that was really the most important thing right now. Ayen then looked over at Len once more before looking back at Lilliana and offering a hug♗...

"Little Lily, i wouldn't offer if it wasn't, i just hope you can be happy here."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Glancing across the street before following behind Camilla, Kaname released his grip on her hand, returning his own to the pockets of his pants. Not quite sure of where he should take Camilla next, Kaname took a breath and shifted his gaze to Camilla. "When was the last time you spoke to your parents?"

[/QUOTE]
" Hm?" Camilla looked over at him "Well....I haven't been in contact with them since the last time I sent that letter when we were at the beach" she said with a nod "As for actually speaking to them..I haven't spoken to them since arriving on land."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji stood within the United Nations' forward operating base, the being around him being implemented by a chip. When they attempted to place a chip within Kenji, their equipment shattered upon contact with his scalp. One of the U.N Representatives spokeΨ...

“ It's not working, we can't get through. Just what are you?

“ I am a Sanctum. ”

“ A Sanctum? What's that? ”

“ We are the creators of the Gods. ”

“ I see. Then our chip won't affect you.. I know! You can be the enforcer, you mentioned you had a brother, right? You can be the one to bring him down. ”

“ I can't kill my brother.. ”

“ You must. If you don't, who knows what he could do. Here, take some of the combat force with you. They will aid you in his defeat. We must do this to bring peace back to the world. ”

...ΨKenji looked down at the ground and spoke as he slowly took the files which explained each of the combat force's unique powersΨ...

“ I see. I will do what must be done. For peace.. ”

...ΨKenji then shouted as he walked past the combat force, all of them soon vanishingΨ...

“ Let's go! ”

------------

...♅Akira stood within a rocky area. Around him, there was some sand, along with multiple rock pillars around him. Akira spoke as his appearance changed to his combat form. He leaped onto one of the rock towers♅...

“ I'll need to fight seriously for once if Kenji is going to be my opponent. Chances are, he's gonna bring some reinforcements to aid him. I'll beat Kenji last. ”

...♅Akira stood ontop of the rock tower's surface and looked out at the combat force that suddenly appeared before him. He spoke as he crossed his arms, his Tengan soon resting on Kenji at the back♅...

“ There you are. Are you planning on capturing me, little brother? ”

tumblr_ns45taGIIa1s7czh7o3_400_zpsaemuxtfh.gif

...ΨKenji's power began growing, this being evident due to a golden aura occurring around him. Sparks of electricity began manifesting around Kenji as he replied. The combat force then surrounded the rock tower, preparing their powers and weaponsΨ...

“ No. We plan on killing you. That form.. damn it.. he's not gonna hold back..

tumblr_lmi560kMJm1qe77di.gif

...♅Akira continued to stare at Kenji with his Tengan, replying in a somewhat saddened tone♅...

So it's come to that then, huh? So be it..

200_s.gif

...♅Akira leaped off of the rock tower and landed on the ground. He replied as he prepared himself♅...

You can try.

tumblr_mqhp1tfr131r3rdh2o1_500_zpsajf922ff.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka walked along the street, unsure of where to start looking. Being on foot and not using her powers made it harder for her to find Akira. Now would be a really good time for her to use them, but of course with her morals she wasn't going to. That and also the form that she was in could only do one or two things, things that wouldn't help her in finding him. Asuka didn't want to change forms in the case that someone on the enforcing side saw her and would try to subdue her or something along those lines. She spoke quietly to herself as she hurried along the city❦...

"Where are they... I can't sense anything in this form... and I don't want to change in case someone sees me..."

tumblr_nw12jnNGyX1qg67clo1_540.gif

...♦︎Yoshino sighed quietly as she followed a ways behind Asuka. At this rate, she was going to be walking around forever and possibly never find him. Though she didn't know where Akira was, she could probably sense him if she tried (which she wasn't at the moment). Yoshino, wanting to help Asuka out, quickly changed forms. Her once Crimson hair had turned to a pink color and had changed the style that it was in. A pair of wings had sprouted off of her back and Yoshino fluttered them to check if they worked. Seeing as how she's never had wings before or tried flying, she was going to start off a bit rusty. Flapping her wings, she got herself to hover off the ground for a few seconds before landing on the ground. Now probably wasn't the best time to test out her wings, seeing as how Asuka seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. Yoshino was going to have to risk it with this one. Once her wings were fully extended and started to flutter, she raced off towards Asuka before picking her and taking her above high ground. She faltered a bit here and there, but finally got the hang over using her wings and found them kind of easy to use. Now all she had to do find the general area that Akira was residing in, which wouldn't be all that hard now that she had a sense of where he was. And even though they were pretty high off of the ground, with her enhanced vision in this form, Yoshino would be able to see anything from miles♦︎...

tumblr_my3f46dWuP1s3ukwno2_400.gif

...❦Asuka yelped and squeezed her eyes shut at the surprise of being picked up to fly through the sky. Hesitantly, she opened her eyes to see how high up off the ground she was and looking pretty scared at this point. Sure, she's flown on her broom before, but she usually stayed close to the ground. Never has she been up this high before and it was slightly terrifying. Asuka let out a small yell before covering her hands with her face to keep from seeing the ground❦...

"Stop covering your face, I need you to be on the look out for Akira."

tumblr_nw0xd6Kfyp1qg67clo2_540.gif

...❦At the sound of a familiar voice, Asuka uncovered her face and turned her head to look at Yoshino. She didn't even realize she had been following her through the entirety of looking around the city, so it was surprising to see her face, though Asuka was also happy even though she saw her only moments ago❦...

"Yoshino?!"

"In the flesh~ Or... I guess sort of flesh."

"What are you doing here? Why did you follow me?"

"What's it look like, I'm helping you! And I didn't want you getting hurt if someone came after you, I know how much you don't like fighting. Did you really think I'd just let you to look alone?"

"No... but... thanks for the help Shino~"

...♦︎Yoshino just smiled and shook her head before flying the rest of the way in silence, though the closer she got, the more anxious and uneasy she started to feel. The smile had since dropped from her face and she focused her attention ahead as she kept an eye out for Asuka's pair♦︎...

tumblr_my3f46dWuP1s3ukwno5_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed as she wrapped her arm's around his neck
Roman smiled into the kiss, gently sliding his hand down to her leg aand soon doing the same with the other. He then lifted Mal up and made his way over toto the bed, where he laid her down, and began to kiss her neck.

(((( Fade ))))

Roman said:
Roman smiled into the kiss, gently sliding his hand down to her leg aand soon doing the same with the other. He then lifted Mal up and made his way over toto the bed, where he laid her down, and began to kiss her neck.
(((( Fade ))))
(faaaaaaaaaaaaade)

Mal laid there, her face a bright shade of pink after the... thing they did.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina kept flying through the skies, trying to find some semblance of a trace about where Kenji might be. Through it all, she had this overwhelming sense of uneasiness, like back before she found Akira nearly killing Kenji. It couldn't be like that again... right? What was going on? In her haste and worry over seeing Kenji in handcuffs she had forgotten what kind of beings the brothers really are. Would handcuffs even work? Probably not. If so, what could have possibly happened after that? Also in her worry over her pair the phoenix had completely missed the whole point of the tv broadcast, so she was very much a target out in the open very obviously flying as she was. But she didn't know that of course. Really, all she wanted was for Kenji to be okay, one way or another. Almost on the brink of tears from her uneasiness and worry, Lumina shot through the skies once more, trying to find her pair♤...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka walked along the street, unsure of where to start looking. Being on foot and not using her powers made it harder for her to find Akira. Now would be a really good time for her to use them, but of course with her morals she wasn't going to. That and also the form that she was in could only do one or two things, things that wouldn't help her in finding him. Asuka didn't want to change forms in the case that someone on the enforcing side saw her and would try to subdue her or something along those lines. She spoke quietly to herself as she hurried along the city❦...
"Where are they... I can't sense anything in this form... and I don't want to change in case someone sees me..."

tumblr_nw12jnNGyX1qg67clo1_540.gif

...♦︎Yoshino sighed quietly as she followed a ways behind Asuka. At this rate, she was going to be walking around forever and possibly never find him. Though she didn't know where Akira was, she could probably sense him if she tried (which she wasn't at the moment). Yoshino, wanting to help Asuka out, quickly changed forms. Her once Crimson hair had turned to a pink color and had changed the style that it was in. A pair of wings had sprouted off of her back and Yoshino fluttered them to check if they worked. Seeing as how she's never had wings before or tried flying, she was going to start off a bit rusty. Flapping her wings, she got herself to hover off the ground for a few seconds before landing on the ground. Now probably wasn't the best time to test out her wings, seeing as how Asuka seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. Yoshino was going to have to risk it with this one. Once her wings were fully extended and started to flutter, she raced off towards Asuka before picking her and taking her above high ground. She faltered a bit here and there, but finally got the hang over using her wings and found them kind of easy to use. Now all she had to do find the general area that Akira was residing in, which wouldn't be all that hard now that she had a sense of where he was. And even though they were pretty high off of the ground, with her enhanced vision in this form, Yoshino would be able to see anything from miles♦︎...

tumblr_my3f46dWuP1s3ukwno2_400.gif

...❦Asuka yelped and squeezed her eyes shut at the surprise of being picked up to fly through the sky. Hesitantly, she opened her eyes to see how high up off the ground she was and looking pretty scared at this point. Sure, she's flown on her broom before, but she usually stayed close to the ground. Never has she been up this high before and it was slightly terrifying. Asuka let out a small yell before covering her hands with her face to keep from seeing the ground❦...

"Stop covering your face, I need you to be on the look out for Akira."

tumblr_nw0xd6Kfyp1qg67clo2_540.gif

...❦At the sound of a familiar voice, Asuka uncovered her face and turned her head to look at Yoshino. She didn't even realize she had been following her through the entirety of looking around the city, so it was surprising to see her face, though Asuka was also happy even though she saw her only moments ago❦...

"Yoshino?!"

"In the flesh~ Or... I guess sort of flesh."

"What are you doing here? Why did you follow me?"

"What's it look like, I'm helping you! And I didn't want you getting hurt if someone came after you, I know how much you don't like fighting. Did you really think I'd just let you to look alone?"

"No... but... thanks for the help Shino~"

...♦︎Yoshino just smiled and shook her head before flying the rest of the way in silence, though the closer she got, the more anxious and uneasy she started to feel. The smile had since dropped from her face and she focused her attention ahead as she kept an eye out for Asuka's pair♦︎...

tumblr_my3f46dWuP1s3ukwno5_500.gif

...The fighting began. It wasn't long before dead bodies littered the area around the two brothers, leaving only Akira and Kenji left. Akira returned to his previous form as his hair suddenly spiked up and turned blonde, along with his eyes turning a deep blue colour. There had been multiple craters left in the battle's wake as the brothers began their fight to the death. Multiple impacts soon occurred, sending loose power over the large area, it easily being recognizable as Akira and Kenji's power clashing. Throughout the clashes, Kenji sustained heavy damage, this being evident by the multiple cuts and bruises over his body, as well as a large gash going diagonally down his face. Akira still seemed in perfect shape, with not even a scratch on him. It was a pretty one sided fight, being that Akira was fighting seriously. They clashed one more time, and then leaped away from each other...

...♅Akira gently landed on the ground and charged towards Kenji as he shouted at him♅...

“ Kenji! ”

...ΨKenji followed Akira's lead, balling his left hand into a fist. He shouted as he closed the gapΨ...

“ Akira! ”

...♅When Kenji's fist was swung, Akira brought both of his arms to his chest, blocking the punch. Suddenly, Kenji's arm snapped, the audible tone was that of his bones breaking. At that moment, Akira quickly grabbed Kenji's shoulder and wrist, and pulled in opposite directions. A large ripping sound was heard as Kenji screamed in agony. Akira's foot was then slammed into Kenji's stomach, sending him backwards and onto the ground. Akira began walking towards Kenji as he tossed the severed arm that he now held to his left and onto the ground♅...

...♅Akira looked down at Kenji as he finally reached him, a saddened expression forming on his face. Akira raised his hand and faced his palm towards Kenji. He spoke as he began forming a ball of power within his hand, preparing to fire it at Kenji♅...

I'm sorry, Kenji. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But these beings with powers.. they're like my family.. ”

-goku-goku-35753521-497-279.gif

...ΨKenji looked up at Akira, blood still pooling from the stump that used to be his left arm. He spoke, a saddened expression blocking out the pain shortly before he passed out from blood lossΨ...

So was I..

tumblr_mdtdtqJsGI1qiqegzo1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked over at him and frowned "Its from my mom, she asked were we okay and she wants us to go somewhere safe?" She said sounding confused.
Roland blinked before nodding and pulling out his own phone "Okay, i'm gonna make a few calls." he said before pulling away from her and heading for what seemed to be a stair well and pulling out a key to unlock the door to it.

TheDragoon said:
((Just not always in the hospital room. I've had a MRI and I didn't get to watch TV. No TV in the room... Just hooked up to electrodes... But TV is fine too cuz I've been in rooms where they got a TV or video games xD ))
Hanran then drifted back off to sleep.
Rin yawned and soon drifted off herself

LunaCrosby said:
(faaaaaaaaaaaaade)
Mal laid there, her face a bright shade of pink after the... thing they did.
Roman sat up and placed a hand on his stomach. "I'm hungry." He said, looking over Mal. He noticed she was blushing and it made him laugh a little, "You still get embarrassed about this or something?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''got it. give me an order and il gladly do it. cuz il be your weapon. k Celia?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded, "Yeah! I don't think we need to do anything right now, but be on the lookout."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland blinked before nodding and pulling out his own phone "Okay, i'm gonna make a few calls." he said before pulling away from her and heading for what seemed to be a stair well and pulling out a key to unlock the door to it.

[/QUOTE]
"A few calls?...Alright" she said with a nod as she stood up and watched him go to the stairwell.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded, "Yeah! I don't think we need to do anything right now, but be on the lookout."

''ok''

...✦She said before Zenya, Lucia, and Lucelia changed back to their human forms✦...

''i...smell something...food..?''

Nonalaka said:
"A few calls?...Alright" she said with a nod as she stood up and watched him go to the stairwell.
Roland nodded before unlocking and opening the door and walking down down to their apartment, then making the calls he inquired about, making sure everyone else in his family was okay.

Roman said:
(((( Wanna start? ))))
(( yep ))

Dylan woke up to her stomach growling ,she lifted her head and scowled at an alarm clock that said an hour had passed. She slipped out of bed and walked to the kitchen, and dialed a chinese food place ordering lo mien and sweet and sour chicken , then ordering a large sampler thing , figuring keiji would be hungry as well , and she didnt know what he would like she curled up on the couch and fliped on a movie untill the food came , when it came she painf and set it on the counter before walking into the bedroom and lightly shook Keiji" hey , i got some food out here for us " she said before walking out and grabing a fork and her tin container ploping on the couch again

@Roman

Sixxx said:
(( yep ))
Dylan woke up to her stomach growling ,she lifted her head and scowled at an alarm clock that said an hour had passed. She slipped out of bed and walked to the kitchen, and dialed a chinese food place ordering lo mien and sweet and sour chicken , then ordering a large sampler thing , figuring keiji would be hungry as well , and she didnt know what he would like she curled up on the couch and fliped on a movie untill the food came , when it came she painf and set it on the counter before walking into the bedroom and lightly shook Keiji" hey , i got some food out here for us " she said before walking out and grabing a fork and her tin container ploping on the couch again

@Roman
Keiji groaned as he was woken up by the shaking. He rolled out of bed and walked sluggishly to the kitchen. "It could have waited. I didn't sleep so well last night... A few more hours would have been nice."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back