• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]After making his calls Roland had started to pack up some clothes as Dakota had come down to the apartment, hearing her he called out "My family filled me in on something, if you haven't, please check the news!" as he said that he looked for the two gems he had made before and rushed around to make sure he had everything he needed.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota watched him as he was parking the close "I did, my mom showed me" she said with a frown as she stood at the door "...W-Where are we going?"

TheDragoon said:
Doragon nodded as he maintained his kawaii face, his stomach churning and gurgling a bit. He was REALLY hungry...
The clerk smiled and nods. "Alright" she says before going over and grabbing a small box and putting a cup of pudding and other good foods inside and giving it to doragon

Nona jumped onto the surface where the food was and got herself some food

Roman said:
Roman sat up and placed a hand on his stomach. "I'm hungry." He said, looking over Mal. He noticed she was blushing and it made him laugh a little, "You still get embarrassed about this or something?" He asked.
Mal looked at him "a little..." she mumbled and sat up as well.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota watched him as he was packing the clothes "I did, my mom showed me" she said with a frown as she stood at the door "...W-Where are we going?"
Roland looked at her "I've told you before about my family right? well, i'm more than willing to guess they'll hide you as well as me, and i don't think either of us want to see what happens to those with powers that the governments find." he said as he double checked what he had packed then he turned to look at Dakota "I've packed what i needed, i get you a duffle bag or two so you can pack as well."

Sixxx said:
" and your sure about letting me cuddle you " she said nudging him with a big grin , only half joking
Keiji shrugged, "I don't mind it. It's actually nice."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him "a little..." she mumbled and sat up as well.
Roman chuckled and put his arm around Mal, holding her close, "Don't be embarrased. I'm not... At frst I was, but now it's pretty normal... Because I love you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you wanna have some fun?" Thana asked teasingly as she closed the book and set it on the bed before looking at him and smiling lovingly
"We'll now I get to tell you that." He said to her with a smile

River quickly lead her through the house and to the portal then through to where the cars where. Each trunk was stuffed with stuff even the vipers. "Good job guys.... River keep the car for now ok. Take it back to the garage then take it home with you." Jace said to him and kyoko the rest got I there cars and started them up all of them pulling away leaving kyoko river and the viper there alone

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stood there and took off the mask he had given her "do you want this back?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked at her "I've told you before about my family right? well, i'm more than willing to guess they'll hide you as well as me, and i don't think either of us want to see what happens to those with powers that the governments find." he said as he double checked what he had packed then he turned to look at Dakota "I've packed what i needed, i get you a duffle bag or two so you can pack as well."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded " A-Alright" she said as she went to pack some clothes and things as well "Do you think this will all blow over eventually? I-I mean, n-not all supernaturals are violent...Its hardly fair..." She said as she continued to pack, the information still only sinking in, after all their whole lives were changing in a click of a finger.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded " A-Alright" she said as she went to pack some clothes and things as well "Do you think this will all blow over eventually? I-I mean, n-not all supernaturals are violent...Its hardly fair..." She said as she continued to pack, the information still only sinking in, after all their whole lives were changing in a click of a finger.
Roland looked down and sighed before looking over at Dakota "While it's true not all of us are, i'm willing to bet that enough will fight this that it will change everything." he said sadly as he looked around the apartment as if it might be the last time he might see it "we'll just have to wait and see, but i will do anything to keep you safe Dakota, i swear it."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and put his arm around Mal, holding her close, "Don't be embarrased. I'm not... At frst I was, but now it's pretty normal... Because I love you."
Mal nodded "alright, i'll try not to be" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "alright, i'll try not to be" she said.
Roman smiled and let her go, "I would say let's go again, but I don't think you'd be able to take that." He said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked down and sighed before looking over at Dakota "While it's true not all of us are, i'm willing to bet that enough will fight this that it will change everything." he said sadly as he looked around the apartment as if it might be the last time he might see it "we'll just have to wait and see, but i will do anything to keep you safe Dakota, i swear it."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota frowned a little "I suppose..." She said quietly as she finished packing what she needed, looking around as well and sighing a little before going over and hugging him. "W-Well be fine as long as we stay hidden" she said quietly trying to reassure not just him, but herself too.

Roman said:
Keiji shrugged, "I don't mind it. It's actually nice."
( im sorry, these arent showin up on my feed )

Dylan smiled and ate" yeh it is " she said quietly smiling slighty at him " im glad you moved in here"

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''ok''
...✦She said before Zenya, Lucia, and Lucelia changed back to their human forms✦...

''i...smell something...food..?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia blinked a few times before she realized she had made breakfast for everyone, though the food was probably somewhat cold now. Having gotten distracted by the tv and the news made her forget. "Oh! I made breakfast for you guys! It's downstairs and it's possibly cold, but I can reheat it in the microwave."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota frowned a little "I suppose..." She said quietly as she finished packing what she needed, looking around as well and sighing a little before going over and hugging him. "W-Well be fine as long as we stay hidden" she said quietly trying to reassure not just him, but herself too.
Roland nodded and hugged her back, wishing he could believe Dakota, but he just couldn't, with it apparent that they'd be hard pressed to stay hidden, especially if the governments found a way to track powers, and thinking of that, he remembered that Dakota's were a bit hard to control so he just hugged her tighter.

Mayyflower said:
Origami shrugged. "I have no idea"
"Ah, well, we will both be surprised." he said as he held his arm out for her. They walked to the theater. "Orpheus in the Underworld" was on the Marquee. "Oh dear. Man that story never gets old. Let us go see it." He said as he let her lead the way.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Oh it's not problem." Yumi said with a smile before eating a raspberry. "Should we go sit down somewhere while we eat this? I don't think we'd be fond of standing around and eating."

Elliot nodded "Sure, I'm sure there's somewhere nice to sit outside" he said with a smile.

djinnamon said:

Setsuna

Setsuna flied at a slow and leisurely pace through the vast halls of the school. His moved to his hand as he yawned softly. He wiped the tears that had come when he yawned and landed on the ground once he was outside. " So bored " He muttered as he twirled his long white hair with his finger and then he began to walk around.

Hitaora

Hotaora laid in her large comfy bed while she read a book.

Tongne was strolling a few paces behind Setsuna. He was intrigued by pretty much everything about him and he was attempting to get a good look at his face. He thought his hair was pretty and the way he walked was so graceful, he could tell he must have a good face. He could even fly, which was super cool. Tongne was a lot less graceful than Setsuna. It was obvious by the loud stomping of his boots that someone was walking behind him, and had been for a while. @djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded and hugged her back, wishing he could believe Dakota, but he just couldn't, with it apparent that they'd be hard pressed to stay hidden, especially if the governments found a way to track powers, and thinking of that, he remembered that Dakota's were a bit hard to control so he just hugged her tighter.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota noticed him tightening the hug, so she hugged back tighter before pulling away and looking at him "So, when are we leaving?" She asked as she glanced over at the bags that were packed before looking to Roland again.

Mayyflower said:
The clerk smiled and nods. "Alright" she says before going over and grabbing a small box and putting a cup of pudding and other good foods inside and giving it to doragon
Nona jumped onto the surface where the food was and got herself some food
Doragon smiled as he received his pudding. He took it to a table and began stuffing his face with a happy grin.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota noticed him tightening the hug, so she hugged back tighter before pulling away and looking at him "So, when are we leaving?" She asked as she glanced over at the bags that were packed before looking to Roland again.
Roland looked at her as she pulled away "Soon, i just.... i just wish things could have been different." he said sadly as he looked over at the bag before stepping away from he then walking over to them to pick a few up.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon smiled as he received his pudding. He took it to a table and began stuffing his face with a happy grin.
Nona warped and appeared next to Doragon. "See... We didn't have to spend a thing" she says happily as she started to eat what she had got

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you wanna have some fun?" Thana asked teasingly as she closed the book and set it on the bed before looking at him and smiling lovingly
"We'll now I get to tell you that." He said to her with a smile

River quickly lead her through the house and to the portal then through to where the cars where. Each trunk was stuffed with stuff even the vipers. "Good job guys.... River keep the car for now ok. Take it back to the garage then take it home with you." Jace said to him and kyoko the rest got I there cars and started them up all of them pulling away leaving kyoko river and the viper there alone

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko giggled a bit before nuzzling his neck a little✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back