• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''come in!''
Ken opened the door and walked inside. He smiled when he seen, Airi. "Hey~" he said, taking a seat. "It's been awhile since we've spoke." Ken said, waving his hand around.

cf78dbc9d40c24740e0696d2f0cc9303.jpg

Roman said:
Keiji smiled, "I'm happy to hear that. I'm glad too." He said, laughing lightly. "You've been a great friend and you are one."
Dylan smiled shaking her head and thought good friends that safisfy needs she thought with a chuckle , she finished eating and put away left overs her eyes feeling heavyer with a full belly

@Roman

Sixxx said:
(Fade)
Amber woke up the next morning with her head on Atrios chest ,cuddling him happily in her sleep , her bare body pressed in him

@Daniel reaving
Atrio slowly started to wake up and sit up before he realized amber was laying on him and smiled slowly laying back down as he rested a hand on her back lovingly

Roman said:
Ken opened the door and walked inside. He smiled when he seen, Airi. "Hey~" he said, taking a seat. "It's been awhile since we've spoke." Ken said, waving his hand around.
cf78dbc9d40c24740e0696d2f0cc9303.jpg
''yeah...i was wondering if you had forgotten about me''

Roman said:
Hayate watched as Thana sat her book down and gave her a slightly confused look when she looked at him. "Well... Yeah. Satoshi is finished with his training so I have nothing to do." He told her. "And we both know I dont like being bored."
"I know sweetheart." She said before kissing his chin then getting up and grabbing both of his hands then pulling him to his feet. "Come on." She said happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged "I-I have no idea honestly, the furthest I've tried to travel was a few miles..." She said before frowning a little "I think as long as I know exactly where I'm going I can go anywhere" she said as she looked at him.
Roland nodded before trying to offer a smile "Well, i guess we'll have to hope for the best, i know my family transferred money to my account for any traveling expenses, but for right now, do you think you could get us to Oklahoma?" he asked as he looked at her curiously before looking around the apartment one last time.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stood there and took off the mask he had given her "do you want this back?" she asked.
River looked over at the mask then smiled and shook his head. "No you keep it ok. Want me to take you home?" He asked

Daniel reaving]Atrio slowly started to wake up and sit up before he realized amber was laying on him and smiled slowly laying back down as he rested a hand on her back lovingly [/QUOTE] Amber lifted her head and adjusted her self in order to kiss him " good morning sweetheart " she said softly. Warm soft light filtered through the blinds across the room and caught the purple and silver flecks in her eyes perfectly as she gave him a warm loving smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled shaking her head and thought good friends that safisfy needs she thought with a chuckle , she finished eating and put away left overs her eyes feeling heavyer with a full belly
@Roman
Keiji soon finished his food, eating it all instead of saving any. He then threw away his trash and went back to lay down. "I'm so tired...." he groaned

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay~''
...✦She said before she started to heat up the food in the microwave✦...

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia took a seat at the counter and drummed her fingers a bit, "Mm..." She soon stopped drumming her hands and rested her chin in her hand as she thought.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia took a seat at the counter and drummed her fingers a bit, "Mm..." She soon stopped drumming her hands and rested her chin in her hand as she thought.

...✦Lucelia soon sat next to Celia and looked up at her in a confused expression✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i was wondering if you had forgotten about me''
Ken began to laugh, "Not at all! Can't forget the girl I love... That's just wrong." He said, his laughter slowly dying down. "I was just busy is all."

Roman said:
Keiji soon finished his food, eating it all instead of saving any. He then threw away his trash and went back to lay down. "I'm so tired...." he groaned
Dylan followed , flopping in the bed next to him . She pulled the big fluffy comforter over them and curled up next to him with a tired smile eyes closed" we are either really lazy people of simply exhausted " she said scooting her self into a more comfortable position

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know sweetheart." She said before kissing his chin then getting up and grabbing both of his hands then pulling him to his feet. "Come on." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate stood up when Than a pulled him to his feet. "I'm right with you... But where are we going?" He asked. "Gonna show me something?" He asked.

Sixxx said:
Dylan followed , flopping in the bed next to him . She pulled the big fluffy comforter over them and curled up next to him with a tired smile eyes closed" we are either really lazy people of simply exhausted " she said scooting her self into a more comfortable position
@Roman
Keiji instinctively wrapped his arms around Dylan to comfort both himself and her, "How about both? Well maybe just lazy. We haven't did anything to render ourselves exhausted."

Sixxx said:
Amber lifted her head and adjusted her self in order to kiss him " good morning sweetheart " she said softly. Warm soft light filtered through the blinds across the room and caught the purple and silver flecks in her eyes perfectly as she gave him a warm loving smile
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled back at her as he studied her eyes. "Mourning beautiful." He said lovingly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged "I-I have no idea honestly, the furthest I've tried to travel was a few miles..." She said before frowning a little "I think as long as I know exactly where I'm going I can go anywhere" she said as she looked at him.
Kairassi pretended to pout "Well I'm nit that hard to see, my hair is bright green" she said before laughing a little "I'm kidding, anyways, what're you up to?" She asked with a smile.
Luke chuckled. "I was hungry and wanted a snack" he says looking at the bag of chips

Setsuna stopped walking and glanced behind him when he heard the loud sound of boots. He looked at the tall black-haired man. ' He is attractive ' He thought before he stepped up to the man and looked up at him. " Hi, is there any reason you are following me "He asked.

@DankDoughnut

Roman said:
Hayate stood up when Than a pulled him to his feet. "I'm right with you... But where are we going?" He asked. "Gonna show me something?" He asked.
"It's a suprise." Was all he said Edie's quickly leading him fro the room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's a suprise." Was all he said Edie's quickly leading him fro the room

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "Well I like surprises. They're always fun." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Keiji instinctively wrapped his arms around Dylan to comfort both himself and her, "How about both? Well maybe just lazy. We haven't did anything to render ourselves exhausted."
" i painted went shopping and did some ... Er exersise last night, while drunk , you did atleast half that she said giggling a bit , her exhustion factoring into how funny she found that , she rested her head on his chest and smiled

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back