• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whenever you want really. But I'm guessing your gonna want every one you know there." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''pretty much''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before trying to offer a smile "Well, i guess we'll have to hope for the best, i know my family transferred money to my account for any traveling expenses, but for right now, do you think you could get us to Oklahoma?" he asked as he looked at her curiously before looking around the apartment one last time.

[/QUOTE]
"I-I can try" she said with a nod as she looked around a few more times. Taking a deep breath and focusing for a bit. And with that, they were gone from their apartment, Dakota opened her eyes to find them both at the side of a road, they weren't at the destination that Roland asked but, they were about a mile or so out. Dakota sighed a little, "We made it....sorta..."

Tongne looked him up and down first before replying. He made the conclusion that his back was just as good as his front. "I'm not following you we're just walking the same way." He denied. This was a common excuse he used just about every time he was caught staring or following someone or the like. It never worked out that well, but it was embarrassing to admit he thought his hair was pretty and he wished he could fly like him. @djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
" i painted went shopping and did some ... Er exersise last night, while drunk , you did atleast half that she said giggling a bit , her exhustion factoring into how funny she found that , she rested her head on his chest and smiled
@Roman
Keiji laughed lightly, "Which was a pretty good exercise. We can always try it without being drunk." He sid jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "I was hungry and wanted a snack" he says looking at the bag of chips
Kairassi nodded "Ah, I see" she said with a smile "Hey, If you aren't busy, do you wanna hang out today maybe?" She asked as she looked over at him.

Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled back at her as he studied her eyes. "Mourning beautiful." He said lovingly [/QUOTE] She blushed realizing how exposed she was at that moment " having a good morning ?" She said with a smirk tracing the details on his face in a loving way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...The fighting began. It wasn't long before dead bodies littered the area around the two brothers, leaving only Akira and Kenji left. Akira returned to his previous form as his hair suddenly spiked up and turned blonde, along with his eyes turning a deep blue colour. There had been multiple craters left in the battle's wake as the brothers began their fight to the death. Multiple impacts soon occurred, sending loose power over the large area, it easily being recognizable as Akira and Kenji's power clashing. Throughout the clashes, Kenji sustained heavy damage, this being evident by the multiple cuts and bruises over his body, as well as a large gash going diagonally down his face. Akira still seemed in perfect shape, with not even a scratch on him. It was a pretty one sided fight, being that Akira was fighting seriously. They clashed one more time, and then leaped away from each other...

...♅Akira gently landed on the ground and charged towards Kenji as he shouted at him♅...

“ Kenji! ”

...ΨKenji followed Akira's lead, balling his left hand into a fist. He shouted as he closed the gapΨ...

“ Akira! ”

...♅When Kenji's fist was swung, Akira brought both of his arms to his chest, blocking the punch. Suddenly, Kenji's arm snapped, the audible tone was that of his bones breaking. At that moment, Akira quickly grabbed Kenji's shoulder and wrist, and pulled in opposite directions. A large ripping sound was heard as Kenji screamed in agony. Akira's foot was then slammed into Kenji's stomach, sending him backwards and onto the ground. Akira began walking towards Kenji as he tossed the severed arm that he now held to his left and onto the ground♅...

...♅Akira looked down at Kenji as he finally reached him, a saddened expression forming on his face. Akira raised his hand and faced his palm towards Kenji. He spoke as he began forming a ball of power within his hand, preparing to fire it at Kenji♅...

I'm sorry, Kenji. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But these beings with powers.. they're like my family.. ”

-goku-goku-35753521-497-279.gif

...ΨKenji looked up at Akira, blood still pooling from the stump that used to be his left arm. He spoke, a saddened expression blocking out the pain shortly before he passed out from blood lossΨ...

So was I..

tumblr_mdtdtqJsGI1qiqegzo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤The moment Akira ripped Kenji's arm off, Lumina nearly fell out of the sky, a weird feeling almost akin to pain shooting through her body. It was like a shock to her system, paralyzing her for a few moments and making it hard to breathe, so for about five seconds or so she fell straight downwards, almost landing among the top of the trees, but soon the shock of the feeling passed and she recovered win just enough time to start flying again. Lumina took a moment to regulate her breathing again before looking in the direction she felt the feeling from. It had to be from Kenji. There was no other explanation. Now worried Lumina shot through the air faster than she ever had before, a determined look on her face. This situation didn't feel good at all♤...

"Kenji... please be okay!"

...♤It wasn't long before Lumina reached the vicinity of the battleground, from how fast she was flying (it helps being a supernatural creature with hella strong wings after all), though her wings were burning from all of the super fast flying that she wasn't used to doing. Breathing hard, she spotted two figures amidst everything else, though one was passed out on the ground and the other was preparing... something. In a split second, like the firing of a synapse, despite not recognizing his form Lumina knew the one on the ground was Kenji. How she knew she couldn't explain, but she just knew. Meaning Akira was the one that was preparing something to send in the direction of his downed younger brother. Worried and angry, Lumina managed to teleport herself directly next to her pair, and without thinking she grabbed Kenji, glaring at Akira wirh tears in her eyes, teleporting them a mile or so away, not really knowing or caring where they were Landing, Lumina sat down Kenji on the ground before doubling over in a fit of coughs, both from the strain she put on her body trying to get there so fast and from teleporting more than one person for the first time. When they subsided, Lumina rushed back to Kenji's side, checking over him, the tears still in her eyes at seeing his condition. It was just like the last time she found him after a battle with Akira, wirh him being half dead wirh a severed arm. It killed her inside to see him like this, and she gently brought his head into her lap, the tears that were falling from her cheeks on to his healing some of the cuts on his face and neck. Glancing at his arm Lumina formed some fire into her hand, shakily bringing it to the open end of the wound on his now stump arm, cauterizing the wound as best as she could. At least it would stop the bleeding. Bringing her hand back she cradled his head in her arms, trying to hold it together as she spoke to herself♤...

"K-kenji... I've got you.."

Nonalaka said:
"I-I can try" she said with a nod as she looked around a few more times. Taking a deep breath and focusing for a bit. And with that, they were gone from their apartment, Dakota opened her eyes to find them both at the side of a road, they weren't at the destination that Roland asked but, they were about a mile or so out. Dakota sighed a little, "We made it....sorta..."
Roland nodded before smiling and giving her hand a small squeeze "It's alright, to be honest it's closer than i would of given you credit for..." he said before he looked around for any signs that would tell him what the nearest town was.

Roman said:
Keiji laughed lightly, "Which was a pretty good exercise. We can always try it without being drunk." He sid jokingly.
She snuggled closer " maybe after we nap, im tired " she said looking up at him , there wasnt alot of light in the bedroom but what faint light there was caught her eyes and made them shine like gems

@Roman

Roman said:
Ken then motioned for her to come sit with him, "What have have you been up to?" He asked.
''nothing really...just spending time with mama and mom''

...⊹Airi said as she sat next to Ken⊹...

Sixxx said:
She snuggled closer " maybe after we nap, im tired " she said looking up at him , there wasnt alot of light in the bedroom but what faint light there was caught her eyes and made them shine like gems
@Roman
Keiji chuckled, "I was only joking." He said, yawning lightly. "But if you want to, we can." He added. "I'm gonna sleep now."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nothing really...just spending time with mama and mom''
...⊹Airi said as she sat next to Ken⊹...
"I see." Ken said, nodding his head a little. "Well now that I'm not doing much anymore, I decided I'd stay with you... But with this little problem we have back on Earth... I'm deciding on if I should help or not."

Roman said:
Roman smiled and let her go, "I would say let's go again, but I don't think you'd be able to take that." He said teasingly.
Mal looked at him and crossed her arm's "that's just an excuse because you wouldn't be able to handle it" she said.

Roman said:
"I see." Ken said, nodding his head a little. "Well now that I'm not doing much anymore, I decided I'd stay with you... But with this little problem we have back on Earth... I'm deciding on if I should help or not."
''yeah...i know whats going on at earth. thats why we're here in Eleysion. its only a refuge. but with that sanctum kenji on the humans' side...i fear the worst..''

...⊹Airi said before leaning on Ken and resting her head on his shoulder with a sort of frightened expression on her face⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River looked over at the mask then smiled and shook his head. "No you keep it ok. Want me to take you home?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at it then nodded "yeah" she said, continuing to stare at it.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded and walked outside to look for a seat. Lucky, there was one right where she had set her bike or... next to it really. "Oh good, and it's still close to the store so if we need napkins, I can easily get them!" She said, taking a seat once she reached the table, soon setting down the game she had under her arm.

Elliot followed behind her as she searched for a seat, soon sitting at the seat she had chosen, "S-So, uhm, Yumi...when do you join the school? What's it actually like?" He asked eventually, trying to keep up conversation, which was rather new for him really, but he wanted to start trying to fit in maybe, and trying to make a friend is a good start besides Yumi seemed pretty nice...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him and crossed her arm's "that's just an excuse because you wouldn't be able to handle it" she said.
Roman furrowed his brows, before looking at Mal. "Is that so? You were the one who looked like a tomato." He said, running his fingers along her thigh. "If anything, you should be agreeing with me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i know whats going on at earth. thats why we're here in Eleysion. its only a refuge. but with that sanctum kenji on the humans' side...i fear the worst..''
...⊹Airi said before leaning on Ken and resting her head on his shoulder with a sort of frightened expression on her face⊹...
Ken looked at Airi and sighed, "I was thinking I'd help that side. I saw what had happened. They... His brother had killed a bunch of children. Even if it was an accident, I don't want another massacre like that to happen again. That's why I believe they should nullify our powers."

Roman said:
Keiji chuckled, "I was only joking." He said, yawning lightly. "But if you want to, we can." He added. "I'm gonna sleep now."
She simply nodded , already falling asleep herself, she snuggled alittle closer and slept deeply

(Time skip?)

@Roman

Roman said:
Ken looked at Airi and sighed, "I was thinking I'd help that side. I saw what had happened. They... His brother had killed a bunch of children. Even if it was an accident, I don't want another massacre like that to happen again. That's why I believe they should render our powers."
''im sorry to say this Ken but...i dont wanna give up my powers. none of the household members do...i guess im on the opposing side your on Ken..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before smiling and giving her hand a small squeeze "It's alright, to be honest it's closer than i would of given you credit for..." he said before he looked around for any signs that would tell him what the nearest town was.

[/QUOTE]
"It still wasnt exactly there though...." She said quietly, Dakota then smiled back at him when he squeezed her hand a little, looking a little tired from having to teleport a large distance all at once but shed be fine, it was probably only temporary, she soon began to look around as well.

Roman said:
Roman furrowed his brows, before looking at Mal. "Is that so? You were the one who looked like a tomato." He said, running his fingers along her thigh. "If anything, you should be agreeing with me."
"I-It was hot in the room" Mal said, making up an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back