• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Keiji groaned as he was woken up by the shaking. He rolled out of bed and walked sluggishly to the kitchen. "It could have waited. I didn't sleep so well last night... A few more hours would have been nice."
" then go back to bed" she said stuffing noodles in her mouth truth be told she wanted to sleep more too but her stomach woke her up

@Roman

Sixxx said:
" then go back to bed" she said stuffing noodles in her mouth truth be told she wanted to sleep more too but her stomach woke her up
@Roman
"I'm woke now. It'd be a pointless effort." Keiji said, grabbing both a fork and his food. He then went toto take a seat next to Dylan. "Besides, In comfortable again. I might eat and go do sleep right here."

Roman said:
"I'm woke now. It'd be a pointless effort." Keiji said, grabbing both a fork and his food. He then went toto take a seat next to Dylan. "Besides, In comfortable again. I might eat and go do sleep right here."
" im still tired too " she said shoving more food in her mouth feeling better as she chewed

Mayyflower said:
(Yea, will you start?)
((Sure :3 but I want to see Doragon and Nona interact just for the lolz xD And da Kawaiidesu~))

Doragon walked up to the hospitals café with Nona. His mouth started watering when he saw the pudding. "Oh sweet mother of Christ and all that is holy... It's so beautiful..." He said as his eyes sparkled.

Setsuna

Setsuna flied at a slow and leisurely pace through the vast halls of the school. His moved to his hand as he yawned softly. He wiped the tears that had come when he yawned and landed on the ground once he was outside. " So bored " He muttered as he twirled his long white hair with his finger and then he began to walk around.

Hitaora

Hotaora laid in her large comfy bed while she read a book.

TheDragoon said:
((Sure :3 but I want to see Doragon and Nona interact just for the lolz xD And da Kawaiidesu~))
Doragon walked up to the hospitals café with Nona. His mouth started watering when he saw the pudding. "Oh sweet mother of Christ and all that is holy... It's so beautiful..." He said as his eyes sparkled.
( xD Okay)

Nona trotted besides Doragon, when she saw sweets, her tail wagged. "Candy!" she says running towards it

Mayyflower said:
( xD Okay)
Nona trotted besides Doragon, when she saw sweets, her tail wagged. "Candy!" she says running towards it
Doragon quickly stopped her. "Wait Nona! I heard from Doragon that before you take something from a shop or café, you have to pay for it..." He said.

"Luckily, I snatched the wallet that Hanran had stolen a while earlier." He said with a smirk, showing the wallet. It was filled with cash, including 3 100 dollar bills.

Roman said:
Hayate was about to read the page, but stopped himself. He figured he'd be better off making stupid choices if Thana told him otherwise. "Is this what you planned to do all day? Nothing fun?" He asked, holding her she read her book.
"So you wanna have some fun?" Thana asked teasingly as she closed the book and set it on the bed before looking at him and smiling lovingly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''only Eun says i have a nice body...''
"We'll now I get to tell you that." He said to her with a smile

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko followed river, happy that they were done in the man's house.
River quickly lead her through the house and to the portal then through to where the cars where. Each trunk was stuffed with stuff even the vipers. "Good job guys.... River keep the car for now ok. Take it back to the garage then take it home with you." Jace said to him and kyoko the rest got I there cars and started them up all of them pulling away leaving kyoko river and the viper there alone

TheDragoon said:
Doragon quickly stopped her. "Wait Nona! I heard from Doragon that before you take something from a shop or café, you have to pay for it..." He said.
"Luckily, I snatched the wallet that Hanran had stolen a while earlier." He said with a smirk, showing the wallet. It was filled with cash, including 3 100 dollar bills.
Nona blinked. "But were cute, we can get stuff by begging, Without paying for it" she says

Sixxx said:
" im still tired too " she said shoving more food in her mouth feeling better as she chewed
"Then you know how I feel." Keiji said, opening his container. "I can guarantee I'll be sleepy again I'm done."

Mayyflower said:
Nona blinked. "But were cute, we can get stuff by begging, Without paying for it" she says
Doragon sighed. "Alright fine. Put on your most kawaii face possible." He said as he turned to the clerk with a sad look on his face, his stomach growling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you wanna have some fun?" Thana asked teasingly as she closed the book and set it on the bed before looking at him and smiling lovingly
"We'll now I get to tell you that." He said to her with a smile

River quickly lead her through the house and to the portal then through to where the cars where. Each trunk was stuffed with stuff even the vipers. "Good job guys.... River keep the car for now ok. Take it back to the garage then take it home with you." Jace said to him and kyoko the rest got I there cars and started them up all of them pulling away leaving kyoko river and the viper there alone

[/QUOTE]
Hayate watched as Thana sat her book down and gave her a slightly confused look when she looked at him. "Well... Yeah. Satoshi is finished with his training so I have nothing to do." He told her. "And we both know I dont like being bored."

Roman said:
"Then you know how I feel." Keiji said, opening his container. "I can guarantee I'll be sleepy again I'm done."
" wanna eat and go back to bed " she said witha grin" that sounds really frickin nice"

TheDragoon said:
Doragon sighed. "Alright fine. Put on your most kawaii face possible." He said as he turned to the clerk with a sad look on his face, his stomach growling.
Nona smiled and nods before going to another clerk and starts rubbing against her leg, purring

The lady looked down and covered her mouth. "Oh my, what a precious little thing" she said in awe

The clerk doragon was with looked down and smiled. "Well hello there little thing, are you hungry?" She asks

Jofune Tsurabisu]"It is. But the Anise makes it better." he said smiling. "So let us leave for the play. Check Please!" he asked politely. (no) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Origami nods. "Okay" she says finishing her cake

Mayyflower said:
Nona smiled and nods before going to another clerk and starts rubbing against her leg, purring
The lady looked down and covered her mouth. "Oh my, what a precious little thing" she said in awe

The clerk doragon was with looked down and smiled. "Well hello there little thing, are you hungry?" She asks
Doragon nodded as he maintained his kawaii face, his stomach churning and gurgling a bit. He was REALLY hungry...

Sixxx said:
" wanna eat and go back to bed " she said witha grin" that sounds really frickin nice"
"Sure." Keiji said as he ate his food. "I'm pretty ssleepingwould feel better on a full stomach."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before unlocking and opening the door and walking down down to their apartment, then making the calls he inquired about, making sure everyone else in his family was okay.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota had been still up on the roof, messaging her mother who had sent her a link to the news report from earlier, upon looking at it Dakota looked at the streets below, wondering if there was actually any police around, her eyes flickering a little, after looking for a bit she went to the door to the stairs to their apartment as she processed what was going on.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota had been still up on the roof, messaging her mother who had sent her a link to the news report from earlier, upon looking at it Dakota looked at the streets below, wondering if there was actually any police around, her eyes flickering a little, after looking for a bit she went to the door to the stairs to their apartment as she processed what was going on.
After making his calls Roland had started to pack up some clothes as Dakota had come down to the apartment, hearing her he called out "My family filled me in on something, if you haven't, please check the news!" as he said that he looked for the two gems he had made before and rushed around to make sure he had everything he needed.

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods. "Okay" she says finishing her cake
He waits for her to finish before rising, as the check was delivered. He placed two coins on the table and two in the check tray. Leaving, he thanks the Matire'd. "So what play is showing? Anything from Sapphos or Plato?" he asked. "They were a up and coming celebrities in my day." he said on the sidewalk.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
"Sure." Keiji said as he ate his food. "I'm pretty ssleepingwould feel better on a full stomach."
" and your sure about letting me cuddle you " she said nudging him with a big grin , only half joking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back