• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
In her sleep dylan ended up cuddling , once closer to him she relaxed and looked peaceful, feeling safer in her sleep, and slept soundly
@roman
(((( Timeskip? ))))

TheDragoon said:
"Drunk or not, I'll still kill you..." He mumbled. It was a lie tho, he wouldn't kill somebody he had feelings for.
Rin blinked. "I'd like to see you try but okay!" She says looking down at her hands

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len nodded then smiled down at Lilliana before letting go and ruffling her hair, she just seemed in need of some family right now, and really, Len didn't mind after all, she didn't seem like the type to get mad over something stupid or childish, nor did Lily seem to have any irrational fears, she just seemed shy and a bit timid, and that wasn't anything he could could blame her for or be mad about. So yeah, if she needed one, Len would gladly be her big brother♖...
"Yeah, that is, if your okay with it...."

...♗Ayen chuckled to himself as he listened to the two of them back there, even as he had been working on the house he had been attentively watching them, seeing Lilliana here probably meant she didn't want to be with her real family, or rather, her biological family, and he wasn't gonna turn her down if she truly wanted to stay. So after he made sure the first floor was properly in place and would stay that way Ayen rested his powers then turned to walk over to Lily and Len with a warm smile on his face♗...

"I hope Len hasn't done anything to scare you off little Lily, but i fear he's just as curious as i was at his age~"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana eyes closed as he ruffled her hair, not used to the sensation of it. But, it wasn't a bad feeling at all, which was a bit of a surprise to the young girl. As he spoke her eyes opened, and she responded, blushing the slightest bit♧...

"U-uh, yeah... i-I guess..."

...♧It was around then that Ayen came over, and Lilliana tensed up, looking up at him. She hadn't expected him to come over, and she still wasn't sure what to say to him, considering she just kind of showed up. Even though he wanted her to stay with her aunt and uncle. Looking up at him, she gave a shy smile, before speaking in a timid tone♧...

"N-no, he hasn't done anything.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana giggled at hayate as she slid into his lap and curled up. "We'll it actually part of a set of five and there called black books because they have no title and if any mortal where to read any of these books they couldn't because they wouldn't be taken to a dark realm of infinite knowledge and be entrapped there." She said to him in a little rant before she looked at him and kissed his chin lovingly. "Just wanted tou to sit with me." She said happily to him before she graved the black book and opened it up again and started to red the cryptic language on the page

[/QUOTE]
Hayate was about to read the page, but stopped himself. He figured he'd be better off making stupid choices if Thana told him otherwise. "Is this what you planned to do all day? Nothing fun?" He asked, holding her she read her book.

Nonalaka said:
As they headed towards the door Camilla waved as well, although in a more energetic manner with her whole hand accompanied by a smile before she then went through the door that was held open for her.
Glancing across the street before following behind Camilla, Kaname released his grip on her hand, returning his own to the pockets of his pants. Not quite sure of where he should take Camilla next, Kaname took a breath and shifted his gaze to Camilla. "When was the last time you spoke to your parents?"

Roman said:
Akane smiled, "Thanks. I'll return if I go. I just wanna make sure he does too. He has a family also and I don't need him dying on them."
''alright''

(wanna time skip through the machine process?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then we are done here lets go." Jace said as he had finished packing up and smashed the mans computer before they all went running for the portal while river took kyoko's hand and lead her to the portal
Atrio blushed a little seeing as how she just let her dress fall off of her but smiled against her lips as well as he deepened the kiss and brought his hand to her hips

"Only people that have ever seen my body are lady thana and Annabel. And that was when I was training.... But they never said it." He said to her before asking her the same question. "What about you?"

[/QUOTE]
''only Eun says i have a nice body...''

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nwqabpffiE1s21xzoo1_540.gif

Celia was almost on the brink of tears, but held it together as she smiled at them, "You're right. This is as much your fight as it is mine. We have to show these humans what they've done to with experimenting on specials and that not all of us are destructive. We can do this. If anyone tries to attack you guys while you're out, detain them."

''got it. give me an order and il gladly do it. cuz il be your weapon. k Celia?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then we are done here lets go." Jace said as he had finished packing up and smashed the mans computer before they all went running for the portal while river took kyoko's hand and lead her to the portal
Atrio blushed a little seeing as how she just let her dress fall off of her but smiled against her lips as well as he deepened the kiss and brought his hand to her hips

"Only people that have ever seen my body are lady thana and Annabel. And that was when I was training.... But they never said it." He said to her before asking her the same question. "What about you?"

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed river, happy that they were done in the man's house.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Glancing across the street before following behind Camilla, Kaname released his grip on her hand, returning his own to the pockets of his pants. Not quite sure of where he should take Camilla next, Kaname took a breath and shifted his gaze to Camilla. "When was the last time you spoke to your parents?"

[/QUOTE]
((( Go to the Overview tab to see what's currently going on. I believe you weren't here when I posted the notice. )))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Apple soon was done with the machine. She now had what she came for. She went to Akane and smiled at her✦...
''so you'll be going back to the human world...huh..?''
Akane smiled, "That's the plan... Don't worry though. When this is all over, we'll go swimming. Maybe Neo can come with." She said, giving her a small laugh. "Sounds good?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi couldn't stop staring till Kaori ran to her room, and there was a single thought in his head; great, i fucked up again, and with that Masahi decided he may as well clean up the kitchen while waiting. As he took his first step towards his mess he heard Kaori scream and he flinched at it before sighing, excepting to get yelled at later, but right now he simply put his mind at the task at hand and started cleaning the kitchen, throwing away the food he had messed up then washing and putting away the utensils he had used to cook before washing the frying pan. After putting the frying pan away Masahi heated up the oven to a lower tempature and put the breakfast pizza in it to keep it warm then he sat at the table, ready to wait however long it took Kaori to come out of her room.♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori fell face first into bed, groaning into her pillow. The towel had fallen off her body and her wet hair was hanging about her face, but she didn't care. She just... damnit, why did this always seem to happen to them? They were like a bundle of bad luck and weird timing... her face burned as she laid there, wondering what kind of weird twisted events fate had in store for them. They had only met back up a few days prior, and all of this had already happened... it took her a while to even get up from a lying down position, and even longer to get dressed, but even after that she wasn't sure if she was ready to face him again. After all, he had just seen her nearly naked. Then again, she had seen him naked as well, as in fully naked... but it was different! At the door she placed her forehead to it, her hand on the handle, mentally preparing herself to walk out to see him☆...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana eyes closed as he ruffled her hair, not used to the sensation of it. But, it wasn't a bad feeling at all, which was a bit of a surprise to the young girl. As he spoke her eyes opened, and she responded, blushing the slightest bit♧...
"U-uh, yeah... i-I guess..."

...♧It was around then that Ayen came over, and Lilliana tensed up, looking up at him. She hadn't expected him to come over, and she still wasn't sure what to say to him, considering she just kind of showed up. Even though he wanted her to stay with her aunt and uncle. Looking up at him, she gave a shy smile, before speaking in a timid tone♧...

"N-no, he hasn't done anything.."
...♗Ayen chuckled before kneeling before the two of them, glancing over at Len like they were speaking unheard words before turning to Lilliana and offering the same fatherly smile he had given her before. And with that he placed his hand on her head and gently rubbed her head, figuring that see probably ran away because she didn't like her family for one reason or another, so he would make his offer now, thinking she was gonna be happier with her own family before he had decided against it. But now that Lily was here he thought she would be happy enough to stay♗...

"So Lily, i take it you didn't feel happy around your own family, so would you mind trying to be part of mine?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla quietly stared at Kalin's face, soon taking hold of his hand within her grasp. Squeezing his hand ever so slightly, Layla's voice drifted softly out of her mouth, her free hand managing to give a somewhat weird hug to Kalin due to her position. "I'm sorry you experienced that...Maybe there is something you're meant to do."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin turned slightly into the hug, squeezing Layala tighter. He didnt reply to her words, but he took them to heart regardless. The crimson glow in his eyes dulled slightly, as he slowly closed them.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen chuckled before kneeling before the two of them, glancing over at Len like they were speaking unheard words before turning to Lilliana and offering the same fatherly smile he had given her before. And with that he placed his hand on her head and gently rubbed her head, figuring that see probably ran away because she didn't like her family for one reason or another, so he would make his offer now, thinking she was gonna be happier with her own family before he had decided against it. But now that Lily was here he thought she would be happy enough to stay♗...
"So Lily, i take it you didn't feel happy around your own family, so would you mind trying to be part of mine?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana glanced between the father and son before looking over at Ayen, who gave her a smile that she recognized. Almost immediately it helped to calm down the nerves that had been building since she got here, making her feel like maybe it wasn't such a bad idea that she came after all. His hand soon was on top of her head, but she didn't close her eyes. Instead she just looked up at him with her grey eyes, which widened in surprise as he spoke. Wait... she really could stay? It was okay?? A smile was starting to grow on her face but she soon stopped it, instead speaking to him before getting too excited♧...

"Y-you really mean it? I-I know you didn't really want me around before... so i-is it really okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed too and walked back and sat down and watched tv
((There's a TV in the hospital room? O3O mmk...))

Hanran woke up and growled. "Turn it down, I'm trying to sleep." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back