• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but yeah in the end its for the pool...''
''huh...alright. but allow me to test it first...i do think id need a nasod-body reconstruction. i mean i dont think anyone would take me seriously with this face''
Akane looked at the Nasod and laughed lightly, "Well I know I can't. Anyways, we'd be appreciative if you could test it."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon nodded, walking to go look outside. She hadn't noticed he had barred the door until now, and her eyes fell on it as she approached the door. Was it really that dangerous outside? Really she didn't even know what time of day it was. So she spoke as she looked out the window now⊗...
"Are we?"
"We are, given the scope of things." He said as he looked out by poking the large shutter up. He slowly closed it, but the road was empty except for the sounds of a battle in the distance. "Yeah we are safe." he comforted. He found a strange thing on the wall and pushed it. Bright light illuminated the inside. But from the outside it was barely noticeable. "Well we have light now." he said smiling.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I want him to stay with me." She said into the phone hopping he would say yes

[/QUOTE]
Roman raised a brow, "Wait... Am I detecting some sort of love thing going on here? You want my clone to stay tthereas your lover?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](You wanna start?)

[/QUOTE]
sure)

...✿Emiko was laying next to Blake. It was morning now so obviously, she was asleep with Blake✿...

Roman said:
Roman raised a brow, "Wait... Am I detecting some sort of love thing going on here? You want my clone to stay tthereas your lover?"
Isabella frowned at his words thinking he was saying no. "A-am I not allowed to love?" She asked him quietly.

Roman said:
Akane looked at the Nasod and laughed lightly, "Well I know I can't. Anyways, we'd be appreciative if you could test it."
''sure. follow''

...✦He said before he began to fly into a room✦...

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded and stayed silent , continued cooking , not looking up she finished his omelet and flipped it on to a plate and placed it on the counter" here, it will help with the hangover"she said before making another for herself
@Roman
Keiji nodded and began eating his omelet. "Dylan? You don't think I'd can stay here with you do you?" He asked. "As friends..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella frowned at his words thinking he was saying no. "A-am I not allowed to love?" She asked him quietly.

[/QUOTE]
"Sure. Knock yourself out. I can hear him in the background too. Sounds like he loves you too." Roman said, teasing his clone. "Hey! Shut up!" "He needs a name. I'm leaving that to you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi let out a relieved sigh as Kaori disappeared into the bathroom and he sat there for a moment longer till he remembered, he can't cook, so there was that, plus, he didn't ask what she'd even want for breakfast. After a minute or so, when Masahi heard the water, he got up and went into the kitchen to start looking around for stuff to make. The best he could figure is to pull out the eggs and start there, he has at least seen others make these, so he thought it shouldn't be that hard as he got out a spatula. After that he searched for a frying pan before finding one and putting it on the stove top and turning the stove on, soon after cracking the eggs open and pouring them into the pans to start cooking♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori took her time, spending extra long under the water before even grabbing the shampoo. She also took her time lathering it into her hair, god knows she needed to wash it after the last few days. Between shampoo and conditioner came another bout of simply standing under the water, and she had no intentions of leaving soon☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. follow''
...✦He said before he began to fly into a room✦...
Akane smiled and followed behind the nasod, motioning for Apple to follow.

Sixxx said:
The waiter listed the long list of food, most of it was Ambers, she nodded and he walked away " will you stay with me again tonight Atrio" she said looking at him with hopeful eyes " i like waking up in your arms"
@Daniel reaving
"I have no where else to be than by your side." He said softly to her as he looked over and smiled at her

Roman said:
Keiji nodded and began eating his omelet. "Dylan? You don't think I'd can stay here with you do you?" He asked. "As friends..."
Dylan looked up at him " dont you have a dorm ?" She knew him staying would be safer for her but it felt... Weird right now .

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake layed there fast asleep with emiko wrapped in his arms

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon started to wake up and was looking at his bare chest. She soon looked up and saw Blake still asleep and smiled✿...

Roman said:
"Sure. Knock yourself out. I can hear him in the background too. Sounds like he loves you too." Roman said, teasing his clone. "Hey! Shut up!" "He needs a name. I'm leaving that to you."
Isabella immediately smiled wide and buried her face into her Romans chest

Sixxx said:
Dylan looked up at him " dont you have a dorm ?" She knew him staying would be safer for her but it felt... Weird right now .
@Roman
Keiji chuckled, remembering how he accidentally burned it down. "I got kicked out." He said, looking at Dylan.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded and quietly hugged her close, like she was unspokenly precious, and he didn't want to lose her, soon burying his face in her neck "Yeah, lets hope, because i don't want to run the risk of losing you, not now, not ever...." he whispered quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked a few times as he hugged her close, honestly this change if tone he had, going from cheerful to his current mood worried her, what if this feeling he was having wasn't just a feeling? She hugged him back, smiling softly "We'll be fine if anything ever happens, you won't lose me or I won't lose you, I'll make sure of it" she said quietly and reassuringly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon started to wake up and was looking at his bare chest. She soon looked up and saw Blake still asleep and smiled✿...
Blake stored a little and hugged her a little more before he started to wake up a smile slipping Onto his face as he cracked his eyes open

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Apple followed as the Nasod was leading them down a really long hallway✦...
"This is one long hallway... It can probably be measured in miles." Akane said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have no where else to be than by your side." He said softly to her as he looked over and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Amber smiled and kissed his cheek " so i have an idea i think youll like , what if i opened up my own gallery in town, people know my name and like my stuff . Ill hire someone to work their and i wont have to work with dealers so much, no more Brian to deal with " she said with a grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella immediately smiled wide and buried her face into her Romans chest

[/QUOTE]
The clone smiled, "I'm guessing he said yeah." He said, hanging up his phone. "Now I can say I love you. I really do, Isabella."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori took her time, spending extra long under the water before even grabbing the shampoo. She also took her time lathering it into her hair, god knows she needed to wash it after the last few days. Between shampoo and conditioner came another bout of simply standing under the water, and she had no intentions of leaving soon☆...
...♝Masahi sighed as he failed and several times, either under or over cooking the eggs before he gave up and sat on the floor for a moment before thinking up an idea. Ideally he could use Kamui to quickly go grab some breakfast food, but what if she got out of the shower by then? Oh well, he'd be right back afterwards. With that Masahi cleaned what he used to cook with, and turned off the stove before teleporting out of Kaori's dorm and going to a pizza shop to order a breakfast pizza, but they told him it would be a few minutes, so he waiting in the shop for it♝...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len sighed then looked at Lilliana with an ever more curious eyes before he tossed the orb back into the lake before rubbing his chin. Len wasn't sure how long she'd been unconscious, just that it had been dark the entire time, so he was sure how to answer her, just that he'd been by her side the whole time since Ayen brought her back. So to stay honest he decided he's tell Lilliana that, but she seemed so timid that he was afraid she'd shriek or run away if he said that, but at the same time it was better to tell her now instead of letting his father say it in some way that would embarrass him♖...
"I'm not entirely sure, but it's been dark the whole time, and i noticed my dad healed your bump before having me stay with near you."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana just kinda looked at Len. So he didn't know either. She nodded, watching him put the water back in the lake, still amazed at the powers. She blinked as he mentioned about a bump that Ayen had healed. What bump? Had she hurt herself? Her expression grew worried, as she looked herself up and down, despite Len having said it was healed. She spoke, her tone worried♧...

"I-I see.. t-then I don't really know when I ate last.... i-I'm sorry...!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back