• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Hanran sucked on her tongue soft, before running his hand through her hair, while the other rubbed against her leg.
Rin blushed when she felt his hand rub her leg, she moved one of her hands to his cheek and pressed more into the kiss

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A man had been stealing money from orphanages all over the city. So we took every thing he had." River said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "then no, i'm not mad" she said

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded "good.." she said.
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says letting a tear fall from her eyes, she quickly wiped them and let go of ally. "I'll miss you so much" she says

Sixxx said:
She turned it back down when the song was over ,going to the gallery always made her nervous. " i rather try to be normal ... I dont like having powers. So i drive a car when i could just appear there . I shut out my mind so i dont control the dealer , hes buying my self on his own will , i use my body to carry things when i can pick up a train with my mind..." She said scowling at the road
@Daniel reaving

(( you can imagine the best version you could be , amber is happy and spunky all the time shes brave . Im not *shuggs * ))
"That's when you think of your self as a human." He said to her before he looked at her and leaned over to her kissing her cheek. "Don't think about your powers and they won't happen." He said to her with a small smile

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says letting a tear fall from her eyes, she quickly wiped them and let go of ally. "I'll miss you so much" she says
Ally closed her eyes "I-i'm going to m-miss you too" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed when she felt his hand rub her leg, she moved one of her hands to his cheek and pressed more into the kiss
Hanran pressed back, expressing as much love and admiration as possible for her. He had lost himself in the moment and drowned out all noise around him. He began to take off his shirt as he pulled away.

((Fade
xD Their sleeping on the couch in a blanket together <3 Kawaii~))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good. So we shall go tonight." He said to her with a smile before finishing his steak.

[/QUOTE]
"alright" Kyoko she nodded and finished her's as well.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at who they were pointing at before turning around with a glare "He's not your's, he's mine and mine only, touch him or talk to him, i'll kill you. unless you can stop me? but that's not happening." she said, acting a bit different then she usually did.
The girls became restless, like a angry pack of dogs. How dare she speak to them like that? They were gonna have her head the next chance they got!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more as he slid an arm around Emikos waist and pulled her close then kissed her head

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled and kissed Blake's cheek✿...

''go now. you need to head to Aion now Emiko''

TheDragoon said:
The girls became restless, like a angry pack of dogs. How dare she speak to them like that? They were gonna have her head the next chance they got!
Kelsey shook her head "your clue less if you think you can take him from me, we were friends since we were kid's. and... he did carry me here to escape you annoying women" she said and turned around to look in the window to see if he was done yet.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey shook her head "your clue less if you think you can take him from me, we were friends since we were kid's. and... he did carry me here to escape you annoying women" she said and turned around to look in the window to see if he was done yet.
((Ken brought her inside... xD ))

Suddenly, one of the girls came in and started up a conversation with Ken. She looked perfectly normal.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran pressed back, expressing as much love and admiration as possible for her. He had lost himself in the moment and drowned out all noise around him. He began to take off his shirt as he pulled away.
((Fade
xD Their sleeping on the couch in a blanket together <3 Kawaii~))
(This should be interesting xD )

Rin was sleeping next to hanran on the couch, her arm wrapped around him and her head on his chest

LunaCrosby said:
Ally closed her eyes "I-i'm going to m-miss you too" she said.
Amaya smiled and sighed before taking her ring down off the fridge, she used her magic and out a protection spell on it, just so it wouldn't rust

Mayyflower said:
(This should be interesting xD )
Rin was sleeping next to hanran on the couch, her arm wrapped around him and her head on his chest
Hanran was doing the same, except he was cuddling her close and he was resting his head on hers.

Doragon teleported back in the room to see what had happened. His eyes widened at the scene before he disappeared again. He wished he could unsee what he just saw.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright" Kyoko she nodded and finished her's as well.
"Let's go then." He said as he pulled out his phone as he put the right amount of money on the table as he called his friend

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko smiled and kissed Blake's cheek✿...
''go now. you need to head to Aion now Emiko''
"Oblivion or aion emiko?" Blake asked

Sixxx said:
She sighed " not for me " she smirked " thats why i have to eat so much, the energy it takes for me to contain my powers . I wish it was that easy ." She pulled up next to a art gallery and turned off the car " ready?" She said with a nervous smile
@Daniel reaving
Atrio leaned over to her and gave her a long deep kiss on her cheek. "You got this." He said softly to her

TheDragoon said:
((Ken brought her inside... xD ))
Suddenly, one of the girls came in and started up a conversation with Ken. She looked perfectly normal.
(you put that HE went inside xD )

Kelsey looked at the girl, immediately becoming angry, her fist's clenched "that chick..." she growled.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and sighed before taking her ring down off the fridge, she used her magic and out a protection spell on it, just so it wouldn't rust
Ally looked at the ring "where will you put it?" she asked.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran was doing the same, except he was cuddling her close and he was resting his head on hers.
Doragon teleported back in the room to see what had happened. His eyes widened at the scene before he disappeared again. He wished he could unsee what he just saw.
Rin woke up and groaned, she had a massive headache, when she tried sitting up it was then when she felt restricted, she looked down to see what was keeping her from sitting up and her face turned bright red... Did I just really loose my virginity to hanran?! She thought

LunaCrosby said:
(you put that HE went inside xD )
Kelsey looked at the girl, immediately becoming angry, her fist's clenched "that chick..." she growled.
She then took his hand and took a look at it, smiling and complementing them. The other girls seemed angry as well, jealous of the girl that had walked up. Ken then grabbed the donuts and smiled brightly at Kelsey. "Hey Kelsey, this girl wants to join us for donuts. Is that ok?" He asked her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's go then." He said as he pulled out his phone as he put the right amount of money on the table as he called his friend
"Oblivion or aion emiko?" Blake asked

Atrio leaned over to her and gave her a long deep kiss on her cheek. "You got this." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stayed silent listening to the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back