• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"ιnтereѕтιng..." Тoнĸa'ѕ Raιĸιrι dιѕѕovled ιnтo elecтrιcιтy. Ѕнe ѕιgнed тнen croѕѕed нer arмѕ υnder нer вreaѕтѕ. I'ʟʟ ṡʟѧʏ ṭһєṃ... Тoнĸa тнoυgнт тo нerѕelғ

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, turning his attention away from the scene. He figured the time for that would come later and he wouldn't torture himself by staring at such horrific sight. "I can't say I've ever seen you around before, Tohka. New?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Yo, you need to post a character sheet and have it accepted in the character sign up tab before posting here!))

[/QUOTE]
i posted it sir

TheDragoon said:
Ken's eyes widened. "Kelsey?! Is that really you?! You look so much more different..." He said as his eyes relaxed and tilted his head curiously.
Kelsey stared at him "I could say the same to you... you have all these girl's obsessed with you." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stared at him "I could say the same to you... you have all these girl's obsessed with you." she said.
Ken sighed. "Ever since I grew up these girls won't leave me alone. Their treating me like a celebrity..." He mumbled as he glanced at the side, seeing a girl run away behind a tree.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran kept nibbling her neck before pulling away and resting his forehead against hers. He would have kissed her, but didn't know what that was...
Rin blushed and lightly brushed her lips to his, not kissing him yet

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed. "Ever since I grew up these girls won't leave me alone. Their treating me like a celebrity..." He mumbled as he glanced at the side, seeing a girl run away behind a tree.
Kelsey sighed "they're only doing that because of the way you look, they don't even bother talking to you... yet they hissed when I began walking torwards you" she said.

@Nonalaka

When they arrived at the park Mateus stares at the fountain "so what are we gonna do here??" he asked Elaena still staring at the fountain.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey sighed "they're only doing that because of the way you look, they don't even bother talking to you... yet they hissed when I began walking torwards you" she said.
Ken sighed. "Sorry about that..." He said softly. "Let's get out of here huh?" He asked her.

I led me by the hand, as if to fill the niches in the memories in my oozing brain fluid. Without even a destination, we kept walking. Disgusting clouds were floating in the sky. I already know what will happen to me the next time I wake up.

Kurasaki2025 said:
I led me by the hand, as if to fill the niches in the memories in my oozing brain fluid. Without even a destination, we kept walking. Disgusting clouds were floating in the sky. I already know what will happen to me the next time I wake up.
((I'm not some one who can accept characters, but i will still remind you that either Roman or Akira have to accept the character before you can post.))

Can you tell them to ch

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I'm not some one who can accept characters, but i will still remind you that either Roman or Akira have to accept the character before you can post.))

[/QUOTE]
can you tell them to check it

TheDragoon said:
Hanran blushed and pulled back a bit. "Wh-What are you doing?" He asked her nervously.
Rin blushed and looked at him. "I didn't mean for my lips to touch yours, I-It was just that your face was really close to mine" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Yea what about her" she asks, her mind was else where, the place she was planning on going would cause her to hibernate for a very very long time, she was gonna travel north
Rin knew exactly what was gonna happen, she was perfectly fine with it because she knew when they woke up... their memory would be wiped clean, and right now she didnt want to remember anyone but her mom and aunt

Riley nods. "Yes, very"
Ally shrugged "I was curious, she seemed to remember me so I wanted to know if that was her" she said

Rylen laughed as he got on the ride "well it's great that your excited." he said.

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed and looked at him. "I didn't mean for my lips to touch yours, I-It was just that your face was really close to mine" she says
Hanran blinked a few times. "W-What even is that?" He asked curiously, still blushing lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded "yeah, I feel like they're planning to jump me"
Ken picked her up bridal-style and began running towards a donut shop. The girls were too nervous to go after him, but really wanted to grind Kelsey's guts. So they just went on with their day, knowing chasing them would only get them embarrassed.

Alternated said:
@Nonalaka
When they arrived at the park Mateus stares at the fountain "so what are we gonna do here??" he asked Elaena still staring at the fountain.
Elaena yawned lightly before looking over at him "Hmm? Well, just talking and walking around and stuff I suppose, unless you find that boring..." She said before laughing softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally shrugged "I was curious, she seemed to remember me so I wanted to know if that was her" she said
Rylen laughed as he got on the ride "well it's great that your excited." he said.
Amaya looked at the time. "It's almost morning" she says

Riley nods. "It doesn't look scary" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back