• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I have to go check out some stuff and then I should be home a while after you get back from your run. An hour at most." Alex said.
"Oh okay..." she said as she tied her shoes and then put her long hair into a ponytail.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi felt bad for asking now with the way he reacted. "O-Oh um... y-you really didn't have to answer if you didn't want too." She said, looking off to the side a little. She really didn't know what to say now, she didn't know if she could reassure him or just stand there quietly and not say anything. Which would be rude in her opinion, but she was at a loss for words.

Elliot froze for a moment....she wasnt making fun of him?, he was expecting to be laughed at because of it, because thats what usually happened, blinking a few times, looking a bit confused, he simply shook his head "Its okay" he said softly "Let's just get our snacks" he said as he then lifted one of the fruit bowls that looked nice to him.

Nanne said:
Mako woke up early the next morning, "Well...I guess I better go for my morning run..." he said a little groggy. He got up and took a quick shower and put on his workout clothes, one of his "sisters", Yuki,was already up getting ready for her morning run as well so she had made a protein shake for him as well. Mako headed out first, "Alrighty then..." he said stretching before he made his way to the park, "let's get this day started I guess.."
Yuna had also been heading to the park after first stopping to get some coffee, as she did everyday, even if she slept in a little...well..a lot this morning, she was a creature of habit, so she was going to still go there regardless of if it were late or early, she adjusted her scarf a little as she entered the park.

Nanne said:
"Oh okay..." she said as she tied her shoes and then put her long hair into a ponytail.
Alex got out of bed, and stretched. "So I'll see you later." He said, giving her a quick kiss. "If you need for something, call. My plans can be put on hold for you."

Roman said:
(( That's fine~ ))
Ken slowly moved his foot back about a inch. With just that one movement, he was in front of Tohka, "I'm faster than I look." He said, before swinging both of his blades at her sides, though they wouldn't do much, he had dulled the blade so it wouldn't cut but at the most bruise.

Тoнĸa waѕ ѕιlenт. ѕнe тooĸ every ғιgнт ѕerιoυѕly. Ιммedιaтely ѕнe jυмped вacĸ. aвle тo dodge тнe тwo вladeѕ. ιn a вlιnĸ oғ an eye, ѕнe ѕwυng нer ѕword aт нιм, ѕendιng a ѕмall wave oғ elecтrιcιтy aт нιм. ιт only. conѕιѕтed oғ 1 volт oғ energy ѕo ιт won'т нυrт нιм, вυт ѕтυn нιм. Ιn тнaт мoмenт, нer ѕword waѕ вacĸ ιj нer ѕнeaтн.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla's cheeks tinted pink as she was called adorable but it was also out of embarrassment of not knowing what he even meant earlier. She then nodded as she then took his hand and stood up as well "Okay~"
Once Camilla's hand was placed in his, he closed his grip and turned his body to face the door. With his right foot moving forward to start him off into a slow walk, Kaname's gaze went to the counter, just as he raised his free left hand in the air, only stretching out his index finger, middle finger, and thumb in a dismissing wave as he opened the door for Camilla.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Тoнĸa waѕ ѕιlenт. ѕнe тooĸ every ғιgнт ѕerιoυѕly. Ιммedιaтely ѕнe jυмped вacĸ. aвle тo dodge тнe тwo вladeѕ. ιn a вlιnĸ oғ an eye, ѕнe ѕwυng нer ѕword aт нιм, ѕendιng a ѕмall wave oғ elecтrιcιтy aт нιм. ιт only. conѕιѕтed oғ 1 volт oғ energy ѕo ιт won'т нυrт нιм, вυт ѕтυn нιм. Ιn тнaт мoмenт, нer ѕword waѕ вacĸ ιj нer ѕнeaтн.

[/QUOTE]
Ken used his sword to block the wave of electricity, but the impact sent him sliding him back. "Impressive." He said, swinging the sword through the air. Ken then pointed the blade at, Tohka and chuckled. "I attacked first. Now it's your turn to come at me. I won't even use my swords." He added, before stabbing the swords into the the ground. "I'm waiting."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Once Camilla's hand was placed in his, he closed his grip and turned his body to face the door. With his right foot moving forward to start him off into a slow walk, Kaname's gaze went to the counter, just as he raised his free left hand in the air, only stretching out his index finger, middle finger, and thumb in a dismissing wave as he opened the door for Camilla.

[/QUOTE]
As they headed towards the door Camilla waved as well, although in a more energetic manner with her whole hand accompanied by a smile before she then went through the door that was held open for her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey heard him say his name was Ken wait... this has to be a coincidence... right? she thought as she slowly walked over.
The girls seemed to growl when she got near Ken. They seemed very protective of their future husband(not...). He began walking down the steps with a smile on his face, the kitten resting its eyes in his arms.

Roman said:
Ken used his sword to block the wave of electricity, but the impact sent him sliding him back. "Impressive." He said, swinging the sword through the air. Ken then pointed the blade at, Tohka and chuckled. "I attacked first. Now it's your turn to come at me. I won't even use my swords." He added, before stabbing the swords into the the ground. "I'm waiting."

Тoнĸa ѕιgнed. 'Leтѕ ѕee ιғ нe can нandle a вarrage. Тoнĸa тнoυgнт тo нerѕelғ. ѕнe leт go oғ тнe нιlт oғ нer ѕword and тнen нeld тнe ѕнeaтн ιnѕтead wιтн нer non-doмιnanт нand. ѕнe тapped тнe нιlт wιтн нer ғιnger. a вυrѕт oғ elecтrιcιтy вυrѕтed вeнιnd нer. тнe elecтrιcιтy cнarged aт ĸen. Aт тнe ѕaмe тιмe ѕнe тapped нer нιlт, Тoнĸa waѕ вeнιnd ĸen. Тoнĸa. ѕнe dιd a ѕweep ĸιcĸ aт ĸen'ѕ legѕ.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, hearing Masahi's words. At them her eyes flicked down to their interlaced hands. Huh. She had forgotten about how that had happened last night, and really she hadn't really thought to let go. Almost on instinct her hand released from his, like it was something she shouldn't have been doing now that he pointed it out (even if that wasn't the case at all). Kaori's cheeks warmed at the thought of having held hands with him for that long, her voice slightly flustered as she spoke☆...
"O-oh, uh... I'm sorry..."
...♝Masahi looked at their now separate hands and looked almost as he let out a sigh, maybe he shouldn't have said anything, but before the look could escape from his eyes onto his face he found it funny how they even ended up like this with everything that happened yesterday, and he was also curious, though not enough to ask, if Kaori was able to get over seeing his body since she was cuddling against him. So after grasping with his hand Masahi simply offered a smile before talking♝...

"It's alright, i guess we couldn't have kept it that way forever."

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Тoнĸa ѕιgнed. 'Leтѕ ѕee ιғ нe can нandle a вarrage. Тoнĸa тнoυgнт тo нerѕelғ. ѕнe leт go oғ тнe нιlт oғ нer ѕword and тнen нeld тнe ѕнeaтн ιnѕтead wιтн нer non-doмιnanт нand. ѕнe тapped тнe нιlт wιтн нer ғιnger. a вυrѕт oғ elecтrιcιтy вυrѕтed вeнιnd нer. тнe elecтrιcιтy cнarged aт ĸen. Aт тнe ѕaмe тιмe ѕнe тapped нer нιlт, Тoнĸa waѕ вeнιnd ĸen. Тoнĸa. ѕнe dιd a ѕweep ĸιcĸ aт ĸen'ѕ legѕ.

[/QUOTE]
Ken, being the resourceful person he was, let Tohka's sweep kick land, causing him to fall, but at the same time, he grabbed her ankle and pulled her down. The barrage of electricity she released, went right over his head, grazing his nose a little. He then stood up and pointed a sword at her, "Do you still wish to spar?" He asked, reaching out his free hand to her. One armed just in case his offer was turned down.

Roman said:
Ken, being the resourceful person he was, let Tohka's sweep kick land, causing him to fall, but at the same time, he grabbed her ankle and pulled her down. The barrage of electricity she released, went right over his head, grazing his nose a little. He then stood up and pointed a sword at her, "Do you still wish to spar?" He asked, reaching out his free hand to her. One armed just in case his offer was turned down.

Тнe ғιgυre ĸen нeld мanιғeѕтed ιnѕelғ ιn elecтrιcιтy. ιт coυrѕed тнroυgн. ĸen'ѕ вody, ѕтυnnιng нιм. Тoнĸa waѕ ѕтιll ιn тнe ѕaмe place aѕ вeғore. Wнen тнe ѕтυn wore oғғ. Ѕнe pυrpoѕely coυgнed тo caтcн нιѕ aттenтιon.

TheDragoon said:
The girls seemed to growl when she got near Ken. They seemed very protective of their future husband(not...). He began walking down the steps with a smile on his face, the kitten resting its eyes in his arms.
Kelsey glanced at them seriously?... she thought as she began walking a bit quicker behind him.

Lumina said:
...♧After resting for a little longer Lilliana soon stirred awake, slowly blinking her eyes as she looked upward. As her vision cleared she noticed a figure that didn't look familiar above her, and in her shock she bolted straight upright, yelping in surprise, turning to face whoever this stranger was. It didn't help that she had no idea where she was. Sure she knew she was in the forest, and she had been looking for Ayen, but she didn't recognize the area, and didn't recognize the person near her. Slightly scared she spoke, her voice stuttering a bit♧...
"..w-who are you..?"
...♖Len tilted his head at Lilliana, looking at her with the same celestial blue eyes as Ayen as his blond, almost golden hair went to one side to reveal his pointy ears, once again, the same as Ayen. Len was curious about her and how she met his father, but unlike others he wouldn't press her for anything she wasn't willing to tell, in time if she trusted him she would, and that's that. So as he chuckled and offered her his hand Len smiled as he spoke♖...

"I'm Len, son of Ayen, nice to meet you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Тнe ғιgυre ĸen нeld мanιғeѕтed ιnѕelғ ιn elecтrιcιтy. ιт coυrѕed тнroυgн. ĸen'ѕ вody, ѕтυnnιng нιм. Тoнĸa waѕ ѕтιll ιn тнe ѕaмe place aѕ вeғore. Wнen тнe ѕтυn wore oғғ. Ѕнe pυrpoѕely coυgнed тo caтcн нιѕ aттenтιon.

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked at Tohka and laughed lightly. "Mind games?" He asked, the sword he held vanishing. "I'm not a big fan of it, but I'll say you did quite the number on me." Ken smiled. "Good job."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey glanced at them seriously?... she thought as she began walking a bit quicker behind him.
Ken heard footsteps and stopped. All the girls fled as he turned around to smile at Kelsey. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked her. "I'm Ken, but you can call me Ken-Kun!"

Roman said:
Ken looked at Tohka and laughed lightly. "Mind games?" He asked, the sword he held vanishing. "I'm not a big fan of it, but I'll say you did quite the number on me." Ken smiled. "Good job."

"тнanĸѕ..." Мιlla dιdn'т wanт тo ѕay anyтнιng вυт ѕнѕ dιd ιт anywayѕ тo вe polιтe. ѕнe ѕтood υp properly and ѕтreтcнed a вιт. Ѕнe ѕмιled.

Mayyflower said:
Rin watched him. "Do you l-like it?" She asks
Hanran smiled a bit, feeling a bit different. "Yeah, it's good." He said before he put a arm around her. "But not as good as you~" He said sweetly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before looking at him and tilting her head a little bit "Fair enough, and yes, you are my hero and you are brave" she said as she leand over to nuzzle his nose "but that dosent mean i cant think the things you say and do sometimes are cute~~" she chimed happily.
Roland pouted before nuzzling back and huffing "Fiiiine, have it your way." he said grumpily before wrapping his arms around as looked into her eyes before smirking "But no refusing hug me or anything like that if i come up from the shop oil and grease cover~!" he said teasingly before smiling as her and pecking her lips.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran smiled a bit, feeling a bit different. "Yeah, it's good." He said before he put a arm around her. "But not as good as you~" He said sweetly.
(He's a light drinker xD )

Rin blushed and looked at his arm. "Why thank you" She says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
(He's a light drinker xD )
Rin blushed and looked at his arm. "Why thank you" She says with a chuckle
((Yeah, plus he's never had a drink before xD ))

Hanran nuzzled her nose. "I've been meaning to tell you I have feelings for you for a while now~" He said sweet and playfully.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"тнanĸѕ..." Мιlla dιdn'т wanт тo ѕay anyтнιng вυт ѕнѕ dιd ιт anywayѕ тo вe polιтe. ѕнe ѕтood υp properly and ѕтreтcнed a вιт. Ѕнe ѕмιled.

[/QUOTE]
Ken put a hand on his chin, smiling back when Tohka smiled at him. "You're welcome... Though.. Something tells me you aren't much of a talker." Ken then sat down on the edge of the building, looking down at the wreckage from the events that occurred while they were fighting. "Shame."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back