• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland pouted before nuzzling back and huffing "Fiiiine, have it your way." he said grumpily before wrapping his arms around as looked into her eyes before smirking "But no refusing hug me or anything like that if i come up from the shop oil and grease cover~!" he said teasingly before smiling as her and pecking her lips.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "Even if its brand new clothes I'm wearing?" She said before laughing lightly "Okay fine, Atleast I get to call you cute in return"

Roman said:
Ken put a hand on his chin, smiling back when Tohka smiled at him. "You're welcome... Though.. Something tells me you aren't much of a talker." Ken then sat down on the edge of the building, looking down at the wreckage from the events that occurred while they were fighting. "Shame."

Tohka stood next to Ken. She looked down on the city's wreckage. She frowned. "What happened here? Oh... Uhm... My name is Tohka, call me Milla if you want to though..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "Even if its brand new clothes I'm wearing?" She said before laughing lightly "Okay fine, Atleast I get to call you cute in return"
Roland grumbled when she said cute "Yes, even if it's new clothes!" he said before placing his forehead against hers before smiling at her "Besides, the only truly cute one here is you~"

TheDragoon said:
Celia slowly started to wake up, seeing she was still in Han's arms. She smiled and cuddled into Han's warmth.
@Roman
Han yawned, his eyes slowly opening. Once he was fully aware again, he saw that Celia was cuddling him. He smiled, and without a word cuddled back.

Roman said:
Han yawned, his eyes slowly opening. Once he was fully aware again, he saw that Celia was cuddling him. He smiled, and without a word cuddled back.

Celia leaned up and pecked his lips. "Good morning." She said sweetly. "We should go check on Mari huh?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
Tohka stood next to Ken. She looked down on the city's wreckage. She frowned. "What happened here? Oh... Uhm... My name is Tohka, call me Milla if you want to though..."

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "I'm Ken." He said, standing up and staring at where the school and bus were destroyed. "It seemed as if someone destroyed that school... Possibly an accident. This is why some of the beings here need to be restricted... They can't control themselves."

TheDragoon said:
((Yeah, plus he's never had a drink before xD ))
Hanran nuzzled her nose. "I've been meaning to tell you I have feelings for you for a while now~" He said sweet and playfully.
Nona looked at doragon and disappeared

Rin's blush didn't go away, she nuzzled her nose back. "Oh a that so?" She smirked a little

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland grumbled when she said cute "Yes, even if it's new clothes!" he said before placing his forehead against hers before smiling at her "Besides, the only truly cute one here is you~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly when he grumbled "Okay, I'll still think you're cute but just not say it, Is that better?" She asked as she smiled at him.

Mayyflower said:
Nona looked at doragon and disappeared
Rin's blush didn't go away, she nuzzled her nose back. "Oh a that so?" She smirked a little
Doragon had disappeared as well.

Hanran pulled her in and nibbled her neck lightly and playfully. "Very so~" He chuckled.

TheDragoon said:
Celia leaned up and pecked his lips. "Good morning." She said sweetly. "We should go check on Mari huh?" She asked.
Han chuckled and kissed Celia back, "Morning~" he said, soon sitting up to stretch. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea..." Han then crawled out of bed and walked into their bathroom. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, grabbing his toothbrush.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly when he grumbled "Okay, I'll still think you're cute but just not say it, Is that better?" She asked as she smiled at him.
Roland nodded before looking at her and poking her cheek "Find my grumbling funny hmm?" he said before releasing Dakota from his hug and looking back at her "I mean maybe i shouldn't keep you warm then~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han chuckled and kissed Celia back, "Morning~" he said, soon sitting up to stretch. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea..." Han then crawled out of bed and walked into their bathroom. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, grabbing his toothbrush.

Celia rubbed her eyes a bit. "I slept great~" She said sweetly.

TheDragoon said:
Celia rubbed her eyes a bit. "I slept great~" She said sweetly.
After about 10 minutes of readying himself for the day, Han came out of the bathroom. "Glad to hear that. Let's go check on Mari now. I'm pretty sure she's asleep though."

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "I'm Ken." He said, standing up and staring at where the school and bus were destroyed. "It seemed as if someone destroyed that school... Possibly an accident. This is why some of the beings here need to be restricted... They can't control themselves."

"ιnтereѕтιng..." Тoнĸa'ѕ Raιĸιrι dιѕѕovled ιnтo elecтrιcιтy. Ѕнe ѕιgнed тнen croѕѕed нer arмѕ υnder нer вreaѕтѕ. I'ʟʟ ṡʟѧʏ ṭһєṃ... Тoнĸa тнoυgнт тo нerѕelғ

TheDragoon said:
Ken heard footsteps and stopped. All the girls fled as he turned around to smile at Kelsey. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked her. "I'm Ken, but you can call me Ken-Kun!"
Kelsey jumped slightly, hearing his name is it really him? I don't even know...

"I'm Kelsey... I don't really have a nickname like you..."

Kurasaki2025 said:
*walks into his new high school then rubs the back of his neck*
((Yo, you need to post a character sheet and have it accepted in the character sign up tab before posting here!))

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey jumped slightly, hearing his name is it really him? I don't even know...

"I'm Kelsey... I don't really have a nickname like you..."
Ken's eyes widened. "Kelsey?! Is that really you?! You look so much more different..." He said as his eyes relaxed and tilted his head curiously.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Yo, you need to post a character sheet and have it accepted in the character sign up tab before posting here!))

[/QUOTE]
sorry

im new

TheDragoon said:
Doragon had disappeared as well.
Hanran pulled her in and nibbled her neck lightly and playfully. "Very so~" He chuckled.
Rin giggled a little and tilted her head a little

Mayyflower said:
Rin giggled a little and tilted her head a little
Hanran kept nibbling her neck before pulling away and resting his forehead against hers. He would have kissed her, but didn't know what that was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back