• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Ryder layed back in the foam and watched her for a bit , chuckling as she bounced. After a few moments he got out of the pit and joined her , jumping around with a childish smile
@WeirdPrincess

☾Neko☽

Neko grinned over at him as she hopped around, though she soon lost her footing and fell forward on to the trampoline. "Ouch... Ah oh well, I'm fine!" She said happily, soon jumping back up like nothing happened and hopping around again. "Can you do that thing where people bounce on their butt and then stand up again?"

Sixxx said:
She started an awful movie , it was serious and boring an she points at the bad actors ,cry faces and laughed halfway through the movie Dylan ended up siting right next to Keiji laughing with him , drinking wine.
@Roman
Keiji couldn't do much but laugh at how funny the faces were, especially since the wine was kicking in. "Why do they try? It's too funny to be serious..." He said, laughing some more.

Roman said:
Keiji couldn't do much but laugh at how funny the faces were, especially since the wine was kicking in. "Why do they try? It's too funny to be serious..." He said, laughing some more.
Dylan bit her lip holding back a giggle and then the actor looked dramatically at the camera and she lost it covering her face and wiping away tears of laughter , when she her hand back down it brushed the side of his hand and she left it there still laughing about the movie

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

☾Neko☽

Neko grinned over at him as she hopped around, though she soon lost her footing and fell forward on to the trampoline. "Ouch... Ah oh well, I'm fine!" She said happily, soon jumping back up like nothing happened and hopping around again. "Can you do that thing where people bounce on their butt and then stand up again?"

Ryder nodded and did the simple trick with a smile , he saw her hands and knew scraped from falling and a healed them for her " why are you so happy? Its almost childlike" he asked as he jumped

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"How about you two wait here and I phase my way through the defenses and then handle the general?" Akane asked. "Or is there some super weapon that'll obliterate us if I try that?"
''might kill us if you take too long. but she wont find us if we're far. so if we go far, you probably have all the time in the world''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia was still making breakfast, so she didn't know that Zenya was awake. She didn't want to leave the food unattended for to long and accidentally burn something, then have the entire house burn down. That would be terrible.

...✦Zenya just stayed laid there with the 2 girls on her sides, sleeping. She didnt want to exactly move since it would be rude to wake someone up because your moving✦...

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗It wasn't long before Kanon woke up, groaning again as her eyes got adjusted to being awake again. She blinked a few times to clear her vision, staring up at the ceiling of the hut they were holed up in, her head still pounding but not nearly as bad as before. The same was with her nausea. Slowly she sat herself up, looking around a bit for Achilles⊗...

"Ugh..."

Sixxx said:
Dylan bit her lip holding back a giggle and then the actor looked dramatically at the camera and she lost it covering her face and wiping away tears of laughter , when she her hand back down it brushed the side of his hand and she left it there still laughing about the movie
@Roman
Keiji looked at Dylan and continued to laugh, "Why are the serious movies the funniest?" He asked, still laughing like before. "Their faces and what they say... wow." He said still laughing.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina's gaze followed Asuka as she set about cleaning up the kitchen, remembering that she had knocked the chair over. She felt bad about that, and she'd have to make sure she was definitely more careful. As she watched Asuka wash the dishes it occurred to her that she hadn't actually thanked her for helping her with her wing. With her wings fluttering again she spoke softly, staring down into her cup♤...
"H-hey, um... thanks for fixing my wing. I-I forgot to thank you earlier."
...❦Asuka turned her head to look at Lumina briefly, soon speaking her looking back at the dishes as she scrubbed some of the residue off of one of the plates. Even though she did end up helping her with her wing, Asuka still felt bad for not having a painless way to have fixed the wing. She almost started crying when she was healing Lumina and hearing her cry out from the pain. She flinched a little just at the memory of it❦...

"It's fine, you were busy with Kenji after I was done. I'm also sorry about that, for hurting you more by healing it. I wish I could have found a way around you feeling the pain, but it probably would have taken a while for me too find."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''might kill us if you take too long. but she wont find us if we're far. so if we go far, you probably have all the time in the world''
Akane changed forms and put Apple down, since she had never did so at first. "Well I'll be going then. You two get as far as possible... And if Apple is hurt, I'll kill you." She said.

90eb1e6949f35759b5a47d437daa23f2.jpg

And with those words, Akane's body phased through the pathway and through the defenses.

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded and did the simple trick with a smile , he saw her hands and knew scraped from falling and a healed them for her " why are you so happy? Its almost childlike" he asked as he jumped
@WeirdPrincess

☾Neko☽

Neko shrugged, "I don't know. I don't like being sad because then I start crying and I don't wanna cry."

Roman said:
Akane changed forms and put Apple down, since she had never did so at first. "Well I'll be going then. You two get as far as possible... And if Apple is hurt, I'll kill you." She said.
90eb1e6949f35759b5a47d437daa23f2.jpg

And with those words, Akane's body phased through the pathway and through the defenses.
...?Apple soon went with the Nasod who offered his hand but she hesitated and only gave him an apple, which he soon started examining it as they walked?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Apple soon went with the Nasod who offered his hand but she hesitated and only gave him an apple, which he soon started examining it as they walked✦...
Akane chuckled as the defenses to the general's home tried to kill her but nothing worked, she just destroyed everything that fired at her before going inside. "Anyone here?" She called out.

Roman said:
Akane chuckled as the defenses to the general's home tried to kill her but nothing worked, she just destroyed everything that fired at her before going inside. "Anyone here?" She called out.
...?A Nasod soon appeared with a menacing glare?...

''Identification please. I will attack if you don't comply...''

----Two Hours Later----

...ΨKenji remained on his knees as he spoke, clearly overcome with griefΨ...

“ All those children.. gone.. ”

...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he clenched his fists♅...

“ I.. didn't know they were there.. ”

...☄Suddenly, armed police surrounded them and put Akira and Kenji's arms behind their backs, handcuffing them. They didn't fight it, as they were still in shock over the previous events. The police then shoved Akira and Kenji into the back of their heavily fortified van and began transporting them to a jail. They passed through the city centre, where a flat screen television was situated on a building☄...

----------On the flat screen television in the city centre, there seemed to be a broadcast of a meeting of the United Nations-------------

“ Not just two hours ago, we suffered a terrible tragedy. Two super powered men fought each other, and in the crossfire, destroyed an elementary school, which still had children within it. I ask you, how many more people need to die for us to wake up! We need to regulate, control and punish these super powered individuals, so that this may never happen again! That's why, starting from this very moment, the U.N has introduced a new law; "The Regulation and Registration of Specials Act". Anyone who has these powers will be taken to a government agency and will be implemented with a chip and will also reveal themselves on national television. The government will then catalogue said individuals as a special, along with their powers. The chip will actively and forcibly, restrict the individuals powers, and, if need be, eliminate said individual. Your local law enforcement will have scanners that will locate your chip, making it impossible for Specials to hide. Any special individual that isn't chipped after today will be considered a threat, and will be eliminated on sight. ”

...ΨKenji spoke as he continued to stare at the van's floorΨ...

“ Maybe it's for the best. All these powers with nobody to keep them in line is dangerous.. ”

...♅Akira's irises shot up to Kenji and spoke as the van's interior exploded, sending the armed police soaring along the ground, unconscious. Akira and Kenji leaped out of the now tumbling van and broke out of their handcuffs. They began having a talk♅...

“ You're kidding, right? They need to learn how to control their powers, not have them restricted. ”

“ But if their powers are restricted, they won't need to learn how to control their powers. They'll be able to continue with their lives, as if they didn't receive them. ”

“ What are you talking about?! Their powers are a gift from their Gods, and yet you wish to have them removed?! ”

“ Yes. No more people will have to suffer through their destructive powers. The world can be like it used to be, peaceful. ”

“ And what if the government decides to use them as weapons? Have you ever thought about that?! ”

“ They won't. I have faith in Humanity, and their words of promise. ”

“ You fool. Humans are weak, base and petty. There aren't many things you can believe from their mouths, that's how human beings work. They only care about themselves, and no one else really matters. They get caught up in their own lackadaisical dialogue, lying their way through life. This will turn into a war, and I'm afraid I can't stop it. Two sides fighting, one for the restriction act, the other opposing it. It seems we'll also be involved in this war, but in opposite sides. ”

“ If that is how it shall be, then I'll see you on the battlefield. ”

...ΨKenji then vanished, leaving Akira standing among the wreckage of the vanΨ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Everyone Decide, will you be go along with the registration act, or will you resist?|

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
----Two Hours Later----

...☄Suddenly, armed police surrounded them and put Akira and Kenji's arms behind their backs. handcuffing them. They didn't fight it, as they were still in shock over the previous events. The police then shoved Akira and Kenji into the back of their heavily fortified van and began transporting them to a jail. They passed through the city centre, where a flat screen television was situated on a building☄...

----------On the flat screen television in the city centre, there seemed to be a broadcast of a meeting of the United Nations-------------

“ Not just two hours ago, we suffered a terrible tragedy. Two super powered men fought each other, and in the crossfire, destroyed an elementary school, which still had children within it. I ask you, how many more people need to die for us to wake up! We need to regulate, control and punish these super powered individuals, so that this may never happen again! That's why, starting from this very moment, the U.N has introduced a new law; "The Regulation and Registration of Specials Act". Anyone who has these powers will be taken to a government agency and will be implemented with a chip and will also reveal themselves on national television. The government will then catalogue said individuals as a special, along with their powers. The chip will actively and forcibly, restrict the individuals powers, and, if need be, eliminate said individual. Your local law enforcement will have scanners that will locate your chip, making it impossible for Specials to hide. Any special individual that isn't chipped after today will be considered a threat, and will be eliminated on sight. ”

“ Maybe it's for the best. All these powers with nobody to keep them in line is dangerous.. ”

...♅Akira's irises shot up to Kenji and spoke as the van's interior exploded, sending the armed police soaring along the ground, unconscious. Akira and Kenji leaped out of the now tumbling van and broke out of their handcuffs. They began having a talk♅...

“ You're kidding, right? They need to learn how to control their powers, not have them restricted. ”

“ But if their powers are restricted, they won't need to learn how to control their powers. They'll be able to continue with their lives, as if they didn't receive them. ”

“ What are you talking about?! Their powers are a gift from their Gods, and yet you wish to have them removed?! ”

“ Yes. No more people will have to suffer through their destructive powers. The world can be like it used to be, peaceful. ”

“ And what if the government decides to use them as weapons? Have you ever thought about that?! ”

“ You fool. Humans are weak, base and petty. There aren't many things you can believe from their mouths, that's how human beings work. They only care about themselves, and no one else really matters. They get caught up in their own lackadaisical dialogue, lying their way through life. This will turn into a war, and I'm afraid I can't stop it. Two sides fighting, one for the restriction act, the other opposing it. It seems we'll also be involved in this war, but in opposite sides. ”

...ΨKenji then vanished, leaving Akira standing among the wreckage of the vanΨ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Everyone Decide, will you be go along with the registration act, or will you resist?|

[/QUOTE]
(i plan to resist. but at the same time, not use these powers)

HimeragiSeiker said:
(i plan to resist. but at the same time, not use these powers)
((( If you resist, you will be fighting the government, along with the specials they have on their side every turn of the way. )))

Lumina said:
...⊗It wasn't long before Kanon woke up, groaning again as her eyes got adjusted to being awake again. She blinked a few times to clear her vision, staring up at the ceiling of the hut they were holed up in, her head still pounding but not nearly as bad as before. The same was with her nausea. Slowly she sat herself up, looking around a bit for Achilles⊗...
"Ugh..."
"You awake?" He said as he handed her some more water. The light was getting dim outside as the sun was setting. "We can hole up here tonight, or try to press on." he offered her. "I would like to sleep here, but if you have a better idea, im open to it." he finished.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
----Two Hours Later----

...☄Suddenly, armed police surrounded them and put Akira and Kenji's arms behind their backs, handcuffing them. They didn't fight it, as they were still in shock over the previous events. The police then shoved Akira and Kenji into the back of their heavily fortified van and began transporting them to a jail. They passed through the city centre, where a flat screen television was situated on a building☄...

[/QUOTE]
(( Resistance, but due to my high amount of characters some will register ))

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Does any of my chara's count as "special" ?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Special is the Humans' designation of those with powers. )))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?A Nasod soon appeared with a menacing glare?...
''Identification please. I will attack if you don't comply...''

Akane blinked, she wasn't sure if she should use her husbands last name or her own. "Uhh... Akane..." she said, using neither. "I don't think I belong here either way though."

(well, misafune will resist, as it is against the balance, and Miyaka will resist, because well shes just not right. not sure about the dead legends returned to life, they have some ability, but nothing earth shaking.)

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](well, misafune will resist, as it is against the balance, and Miyaka will resist, because well shes just not right. not sure about the dead legends returned to life, they have some ability, but nothing earth shaking.)

[/QUOTE]
((( It's every person who has powers that will be involved, not just those with powerful powers. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If you resist, you will be fighting the government, along with the specials they have on their side every turn of the way. )))

[/QUOTE]
still resisting. cuz you left out some info. theres an HQ called UNION Closers. a supernatural team that is like a special type of military. and same with C.R.O.S.S. a supernatural hunting team but with supernatural among them. what will happen?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back