• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

She followed beside him with a slight bounce to her step, her hands behind her. "Just happened really! Sh- I mean, I don't really know why or how." Yoshino said with a shrug.

"Oh... I see." Kaz said, putting his hands behind his head. "Do you think it'll change on it's own again?" He asked curiously.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana didn't really wake up or respond, though it was clear she was okay. Her breathing was normal, she looked like she was just sleeping, with the addition of a pretty decent sized bruise on the corner of her forehead. It was where her head had smacked into something hard, though what that hard thing was was unclear. Really, in the forest, it could have been anything. Shed probably be fine in a little bit though♧...
Ayen smiled down at Lilliana before picking her up and walking back over to the tree he had just used as his entry way to were she had been, as he touched the tree the two of them seemingly slipped into it before coming out another tree not far from were Len stood, and before anything else Ayen walked over to Len and handed Lilliana to him before healing the bruise on her head before speaking softly

"Len, you sit with her and wait for her to wake up."

After that Len did what his father asked of him, and semi dragging Lilliana over to a tree before sitting against it, with her in his lap as he watched his father.

Ayen soon turned his attention to the area around them before flexing his powers a little and trees started sliding out of an area wide enough to put a small farm while the trees on the edge of this area grew so they were easily over four or five stories tall and their branches came out and hid the new clearing in which Ayen would build his house.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''id like to survive. i think Apple would like to as well..''
"How about you two wait here and I phase my way through the defenses and then handle the general?" Akane asked. "Or is there some super weapon that'll obliterate us if I try that?"

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "I was going to head out for a run." she said as she finished preparing her protein shake. "Where are you going?" she asked a little curious.
"I have to go check out some stuff and then I should be home a while after you get back from your run. An hour at most." Alex said.

Roman said:
Keiji blinked and watched as she closed the blinds and curtains. "Why'd you do all that?" He asked, laughing a little as he took another drink of his wine. "I'm still drinking this stuff?" He asked himself in a quiet tone. "It's good though..." he added.
Another glass of wine appeared in her hand and another bottle on the night stand " ok imma show you ... Everything , so you know whats going on " she entered his mindand showed him her traumatic childhood, han killin her family and her sister killing her self, she showed hime what she could remember of the past year and her waking up with the stab wound , she then showed him everything with her uncle the other day, and the threats that every one in the family would try and kill her. When she pulled her self out of his mind she looked down , tears running down her face " im sorry if i ruined our evening "

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya woke up to 2 girls sleeping with her✦...
''uhh.....''

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia was still making breakfast, so she didn't know that Zenya was awake. She didn't want to leave the food unattended for to long and accidentally burn something, then have the entire house burn down. That would be terrible.

Sixxx said:
Another glass of wine appeared in her hand and another bottle on the night stand " ok imma show you ... Everything , so you know whats going on " she entered his mindand showed him her traumatic childhood, han killin her family and her sister killing her self, she showed hime what she could remember of the past year and her waking up with the stab wound , she then showed him everything with her uncle the other day, and the threats that every one in the family would try and kill her. When she pulled her self out of his mind she looked down , tears running down her face " im sorry if i ruined our evening "
@Roman
Keiji smiled and gave Dylan a hug. "You are a survivor. You survived such a traumatic life... This only makes you stronger in my opinion." He said, wiping away her tears. He then gave her a wide smile.

tumblr_nyy4jgQEIP1ulr5fso3_500.gif

He then blushed slightly at how close they were. "Once again... I'm sorry." He said, laughing lightly and backing away.

Sixxx said:
Ryder followed and went to the trampoline next to hers and jumped and did a flip into the foam pit , sinking in ,laughing as he did so " i thought you would like it, it fits you " he said trying to climb out of the pit
@WeirdPrincess

☾Neko☽

Neko clapped as she watched Ryder do a flip before she began rolling around in the bit... which was very difficult because she kept sinking into the pit a little every time she stopped. She wished she could do a flip to, but she was scared she might hurt herself or worse... somehow magically miss the pit. "That was cool! How do you do flips?" She asked, trying to crawl her way out now.

Roman said:
Keiji smiled and gave Dylan a hug. "You are a survivor. You survived such a traumatic life... This only makes you stronger in my opinion." He said, wiping away her tears. He then gave her a wide smile.
tumblr_nyy4jgQEIP1ulr5fso3_500.gif

He then blushed slightly at how close they were. "Once again... I'm sorry." He said, laughing lightly and backing away.
Dylan smiled wiping away the rest of the tears and pat the bed next to her " its fine i just i can feel when im being watched and i can feel them but im not sure" she turned to the tv " what should we watch" she said. Turning her head , her eyes just about glowing blue in the light

@Roman

Roman said:
"Oh... I see." Kaz said, putting his hands behind his head. "Do you think it'll change on it's own again?" He asked curiously.

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nyw1h8omM81qa94xto1_500.gif

She nodded quickly, "Uh huh! It happens unexpectedly or if Yoshino's in need of an upgrade. It sounds like I'm saying she's a robot, but by upgrade I mean new skill levels or just a new look. She'll be getting an upgrade soon, but she'll be able to switch from what she looks like whenever she wants to." She said with a nod before spotting the swings and a grin appearing on her face before she jumped up saying, "Swings!" and ran towards them before hopping on one and swinging happily.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon just kept sleeping, looking pretty beat up. She was only 15, and all the alcohol really took a toll on her body. So even though she was resting, she looked pretty awful, and t showed on her face as she slept⊗...
He moved inside to cool off, out of the sun. It felt the same as it did a thousand years ago. Hot. Seeing her sleeping, he realized she needed a pillow. Stripping off his shirt he found some things to make a pillow out of for her. He lifted her head and placed the makeshift pillow under her head. "Rest well, Kanon." he spoke as he relaxed in the coolish dark of the hut.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

☾Neko☽

Neko clapped as she watched Ryder do a flip before she began rolling around in the bit... which was very difficult because she kept sinking into the pit a little every time she stopped. She wished she could do a flip to, but she was scared she might hurt herself or worse... somehow magically miss the pit. "That was cool! How do you do flips?" She asked, trying to crawl her way out now.

Ryder found the edge and climbed out walking over to the edge she was closest to and pulled her out with ease " you jump and when you feel like you have gotten high enough you jump forward and throw your head down and the rest just happens " he said jumping on the trampoline again throwing himself into another flip smiling up at her when he landed

@WeirdPrincess

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled wiping away the rest of the tears and pat the bed next to her " its fine i just i can feel when im being watched and i can feel them but im not sure" she turned to the tv " what should we watch" she said. Turning her head , her eyes just about glowing blue in the light
@Roman
Keiji thought for a moment, drinking the last of his ssecond class of wine. "Dammit..." He muttered before looking at Dylan. "We do or watch whatever you want. I'm here to keep you company!~ That's what friends are for after all."

Roman said:
Keiji thought for a moment, drinking the last of his ssecond class of wine. "Dammit..." He muttered before looking at Dylan. "We do or watch whatever you want. I'm here to keep you company!~ That's what friends are for after all."
Dylan smiled and poured him another glass " i want to watch a serious movie and make fun of the stupid faces and saying they make " she said sipping her wine some more

@Roman

Sixxx said:
Ryder found the edge and climbed out walking over to the edge she was closest to and pulled her out with ease " you jump and when you feel like you have gotten high enough you jump forward and throw your head down and the rest just happens " he said jumping on the trampoline again throwing himself into another flip smiling up at her when he landed
@WeirdPrincess

☾Neko☽

Neko looked at him amazed before she started clapping. "My turn!" All logical of possibly getting hurt got thrown out the window after she saw what Ryder. Neko jumped high off the trampoline and tried to do the flip, but ended up flopping on her stomach. "Mission was deemed unsuccessful!" She said, climbing her way out of the put since she didn't want to get stuck again.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled then rolled his eyes before looking over at her, slept fine, and been sleeping fine since he got back? He for some reason felt like that should go to his ego, but for some reason it didn't, rather, he felt some what humble about it, like he could relax now, but now was the time for a new day, and there was really only one thing that was bothering him, okay, maybe not bothering him, but intriguing him nevertheless. Why had neither of them let go of the others hand? So as Masahi spoke he held up their interlaced hands and smiled at Kaori♝...
"Well, at least i'm a good cuddle buddy i guess, but... um... i take it neither of us feel like letting go?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, hearing Masahi's words. At them her eyes flicked down to their interlaced hands. Huh. She had forgotten about how that had happened last night, and really she hadn't really thought to let go. Almost on instinct her hand released from his, like it was something she shouldn't have been doing now that he pointed it out (even if that wasn't the case at all). Kaori's cheeks warmed at the thought of having held hands with him for that long, her voice slightly flustered as she spoke☆...

"O-oh, uh... I'm sorry..."

WeirdPrincess said:

☾Neko☽

Neko looked at him amazed before she started clapping. "My turn!" All logical of possibly getting hurt got thrown out the window after she saw what Ryder. Neko jumped high off the trampoline and tried to do the flip, but ended up flopping on her stomach. "Mission was deemed unsuccessful!" She said, climbing her way out of the put since she didn't want to get stuck again.

He laughed and clapped " your not throwing your head enough" he said with a wide grin still laying in the foam looking up at her " you were very close , and its not your fault it takes practice " he said climbing out " watch this " he began jumping ,facing the wrong direction when he did a back flip into the foam

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen smiled down at Lilliana before picking her up and walking back over to the tree he had just used as his entry way to were she had been, as he touched the tree the two of them seemingly slipped into it before coming out another tree not far from were Len stood, and before anything else Ayen walked over to Len and handed Lilliana to him before healing the bruise on her head before speaking softly
"Len, you sit with her and wait for her to wake up."

After that Len did what his father asked of him, and semi dragging Lilliana over to a tree before sitting against it, with her in his lap as he watched his father.

Ayen soon turned his attention to the area around them before flexing his powers a little and trees started sliding out of an area wide enough to put a small farm while the trees on the edge of this area grew so they were easily over four or five stories tall and their branches came out and hid the new clearing in which Ayen would build his house.

[/QUOTE]
...♧After resting for a little longer Lilliana soon stirred awake, slowly blinking her eyes as she looked upward. As her vision cleared she noticed a figure that didn't look familiar above her, and in her shock she bolted straight upright, yelping in surprise, turning to face whoever this stranger was. It didn't help that she had no idea where she was. Sure she knew she was in the forest, and she had been looking for Ayen, but she didn't recognize the area, and didn't recognize the person near her. Slightly scared she spoke, her voice stuttering a bit♧...

"..w-who are you..?"

Sixxx said:
He laughed and clapped " your not throwing your head enough" he said with a wide grin still laying in the foam looking up at her " you were very close , and its not your fault it takes practice " he said climbing out " watch this " he began jumping ,facing the wrong direction when he did a back flip into the foam
@WeirdPrincess

☾Neko☽

Neko watched intensely before she gaped at him. A back flip? That looked even harder than a front flip, not that she was going to try a back flip or anything. "Woah... that was the coolest thing ever! Back flips look way more awesome than a front flip." She said with a nod, now just hopping around on the different trampolines. Neko wasn't going to try doing a front flip anymore, maybe she would later but she felt like jumping around right now.

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled and poured him another glass " i want to watch a serious movie and make fun of the stupid faces and saying they make " she said sipping her wine some more
@Roman
Keiji laughed lightly and drank some if his wine, "Sounds good~"

WeirdPrincess said:

☾Neko☽

Neko watched intensely before she gaped at him. A back flip? That looked even harder than a front flip, not that she was going to try a back flip or anything. "Woah... that was the coolest thing ever! Back flips look way more awesome than a front flip." She said with a nod, now just hopping around on the different trampolines. Neko wasn't going to try doing a front flip anymore, maybe she would later but she felt like jumping around right now.

Ryder layed back in the foam and watched her for a bit , chuckling as she bounced. After a few moments he got out of the pit and joined her , jumping around with a childish smile

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled back at her as she spoke, though her worried had faded just a little, the majority of it was still there. After helping Lumina, Asuka picked up the chair that had been knocked over and attended to the dishes that still remained on the table. She hummed lightly to herself as she picked them up, throwing away the leftover food before she began to wash the dishes❦...
"Ah, you're welcome. If you need me to get you anything else, just tell me. I don't want you falling over if you're still dizzy."
...♤Lumina's gaze followed Asuka as she set about cleaning up the kitchen, remembering that she had knocked the chair over. She felt bad about that, and she'd have to make sure she was definitely more careful. As she watched Asuka wash the dishes it occurred to her that she hadn't actually thanked her for helping her with her wing. With her wings fluttering again she spoke softly, staring down into her cup♤...

"H-hey, um... thanks for fixing my wing. I-I forgot to thank you earlier."

Lumina said:
...⊗Upon feeling the pillow under her head, it seemed to help relax her so she didn't look like she felt as awful ad her body seemed. She tossed and turned a few times, but for the most part as she slept it was pretty peaceful. It would probably help the hangover symptoms some, though she'd probably wake up still feeling it's effects⊗...
He found a strange thing in a package. It said something about sweet, so he opened it up. Biting into the bar, it tasted good, but weird. He finished the bar, and found something familiar to his tastes. Beef jerky. Slabs of beef, cured and dried. Timeless. He tore into the package and ate it quietly. He kept her company while she slept.

@Lumina

Roman said:
Keiji laughed lightly and drank some if his wine, "Sounds good~"
She started an awful movie , it was serious and boring an she points at the bad actors ,cry faces and laughed halfway through the movie Dylan ended up siting right next to Keiji laughing with him , drinking wine.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back