• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Keiji nodded, "I understand." He said, before grabbing his glass of wine. He noticed the change in Dylan's tenseness. He then grabbed her hand and smiled, "Why don't we watch TV in your room.or something?" He asked before pulling her inside an closing the door. I wonder what's got her edge...
She smiled to distracted to appreciate him being so sweet and walked to the window closing the thick blinds and curtains she climbed onto her bed sitting near the middle turning on the tv fliping thro the channels untill finding movies

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

☾Neko☽

Neko looked at him a little confused, since she didn't know what spunky meant. "What's spunky? Sounds kind of funny." She said with a laugh.

(How old is she lol)

" spunky is ... You very positive and energetic " he said with a soft smile " like the energizer bunny"

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Just asking" she says looking down at Nona "You uh sure you dont want some?" she asks looking over at Hanran "Last offer"
Nona looked at Rin and shook her head, Nona didnt like it when Rin was drunk, nothing good ever came out of it
Hanran tilted his head. "Umm... What's so good about it anyway?" He asked her curiously.

((XDDD))

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "If you say everything is okay then it must be." He said, walking towards the entrance to the park. "So... Why'd you take on a new form? Or ddidit just happen?" He asked.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

She followed beside him with a slight bounce to her step, her hands behind her. "Just happened really! Sh- I mean, I don't really know why or how." Yoshino said with a shrug.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stopped walking and watched him with a curious expression, not being too far away.
View attachment 203067
Ken nuzzled the cat's nose lightly as he picked it up gently in his arms. "My name's Ken, what's yours?" He asked as the cat meowed happily at him. The girls couldn't take the cuteness.

Sixxx said:
(How old is she lol)
" spunky is ... You very positive and energetic " he said with a soft smile " like the energizer bunny"

(( 18

xD ))

----

"Ooh..." Neko said slowly, nodding a little before she smiled. She was happy she knew what that meant now. "I'm always energetic! Sometimes, I think I have to much energy. Other people think that too."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was relatively awake at this point, trying to get her own blush to calm down. Soon she noticed Masahi was starting to wake up, and seeing this made her heart start beating faster of its own accord. He yawned, almost pressing his hand to her mouth instead of his own, and his reaction made her start laughing a bit. That was... what's the word?... cute. Yeah. It was cute how he reacted, and it made her own sense of being flustered fade away a bit. Even with him having freaked out a bit, she didn't unlace her hand from his, instead just leaning her head against the couch as she spoke after her laughing died down☆...
"Morning, sleepy head. How you sleep?"
...♝Masahi blinked a few times before looking at Kaori, she seemed to be in a far better mood today, not that he was complaining. Heck, once again the though of just wanting to stay there with her forever came into his head, after all, she still had her hand laced with his and it made him happy as all hell, but at the same time the term she used for him... he was not a sleep head, especially from how he usually, in his opinion, had to wait for her to wake up. So with out much thinking on his part he put on a pouting face before looking slightly and attempting and failing to cross his arms before speaking♝...

"I have no idea what you're talking about..... and i slept fine........ how about you?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken nuzzled the cat's nose lightly as he picked it up gently in his arms. "My name's Ken, what's yours?" He asked as the cat meowed happily at him. The girls couldn't take the cuteness.
Kelsey heard him say his name was Ken wait... this has to be a coincidence... right? she thought as she slowly walked over.

Roman said:
"She's obviously one paranoid asshole. Well sounds to me we'll be taking the safe way... I don't know about you all surviving! I could just phase through it all to be honest..."
''id like to survive. i think Apple would like to as well..''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia motioned for them to follow her as she went up the stairs and walked passed her bedroom, going further down the hall towards Zenya's room. She didn't really know if it was clean or dirty, but she hoped it was clean. Once she reached the door, she opened it and waved a hand inside, a large king sized bed appearing off to the side of the room. "Well, here's where you guys are staying. There's a shower just down the hall, it's not very far from this room actually."

''alright, thank you~''

Mayyflower said:
"If and when they do, Me and Rin will be long gone" she says taking a drink of her wine
Riley ran faster until they were right next to each other
Ally nodded "I see... Ayen deserves it anyway's... always had a bad feeling about him" she said, mumbling the last part.

Rylen laughed "finally, who's slow now?" he said, continuing to tease her.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

(( 18

xD ))

----

"Ooh..." Neko said slowly, nodding a little before she smiled. She was happy she knew what that meant now. "I'm always energetic! Sometimes, I think I have to much energy. Other people think that too."

Ryder grins " come one let me take you someplace, i think you'll like it " he held out his hand out

( if she was 10. That would be creepy to say)

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded "I see... Ayen deserves it anyway's... always had a bad feeling about him" she said, mumbling the last part.

Rylen laughed "finally, who's slow now?" he said, continuing to tease her.
Amaya shrugged. "It was bound to happen anyways" she says stretching. "Anyways Im planning on leaving as soon as possible so probably tomorrow morning" she says. "Thats why I want to spend time with you today..." she says quietly

Rin was standing in the doorway. "Were leaving?" she asks looking down

"Still you" she laughed as she got ahead of him

Roman said:
Alex yawned and slowly sat up, "Oh morning, Yuki... You going somewhere?" He asked before laying back down. "I have somewhere to be later today.. So I won't be here when you get back..."
Yuki looked at him, "I was going to head out for a run." she said as she finished preparing her protein shake. "Where are you going?" she asked a little curious.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon would nod, if she wasn't feeling as awful as she was. She brought her arms up to her face, both to cover her eyes from the sunlight and to hide her hungover tears. Everything hurt and she wasn't too proud of herself at the moment⊗...
"Oh... I s-see..."
"Here, lets get you out of the sun." he said as he carried her to the small alcove store by the bus stop. It was empty, of course. But not devoid of useful things. He placed her gently behind the counter, out of the sun, and found some water bottles. "Here drink some water." he said as that is the only thing that would help him after drinking too much. He did not know much about this place, but he knew water would help.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "It was bound to happen anyways" she says stretching. "Anyways Im planning on leaving as soon as possible so probably tomorrow morning" she says. "Thats why I want to spend time with you today..." she says quietly
Rin was standing in the doorway. "Were leaving?" she asks looking down

"Still you" she laughed as she got ahead of him
Ally nodded before turning and looking at rin, she didn't know if she was upset about it, or just curious.

Rylen quickly caught up "i'm not giving up that easily" he said.

"Well is there any more of the story you wish to know. I don't mind telling you it, but it seems to be a boring topic." he said as he sipped the wine that was placed on the table, then poured into his glass. "But I would like to know what you want to do when you become whole again, your dreams, so to speak." he asked politely.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded before turning and looking at rin, she didn't know if she was upset about it, or just curious.
Rylen quickly caught up "i'm not giving up that easily" he said.
Amaya nods. "Yea... we are" she says "Were going somewhere where no one but us can get too" she says softly

Rin nods. "Good" she says sitting down on the counter. "Im tired of being in this house" she huffed

Riley laughed and shook her head. "Fine you win"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yea... we are" she says "Were going somewhere where no one but us can get too" she says softly
Rin nods. "Good" she says sitting down on the counter. "Im tired of being in this house" she huffed

Riley laughed and shook her head. "Fine you win"
Ally sighed and drank the rest of her drink. "are you just going to sell the house? me and you are the only one's who know what happened to us here" she said.

Rylen threw his hands up in victory and stopped running once they reached the ride "I'm the best!" he cheered.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, thank you~''

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

"Well, I'm gonna head to bed so see you guys in the morning." Cecelia said with a wave before exiting the room and returning to her own to go to sleep.

...♧Lilliana soon finished her meal, not touching the meatballs because they looked gross. Wiping her hands and face on a napkin like Ayen had done she got up off the chair, looking at her aunts♧...

"Im, uh, gonna go to bed..."

...♧And with that, she quickly darted up the stairs to her room, grabbing her things as she did so. Upon reaching her room Lilliana sat on the bed, sighing. She was really starting to like her aunt... but her thoughts kept drifting to Ayen. A part of her that wouldn't go away kept gnawing at the edge of her mind, about what if she had gone with him. She couldn't get it out of her mind. So... she decided to go. The problem was now, she didn't want to leave her aunt and uncle and new baby cousin without so much as a goodbye. That would be rude. And sad, because she really did like them. Lilliana sighed, not knowing what to do. It's not like she could be in two places at once or anything... the next thing she knew there was a small popping sound, and as Lilliana looked over her eyes fell upon... well, herself. An exact clone of herself. Blinking, Lilliana backed up, almost falling off the bed. Out of surprise, the clone did too. Lilliana looked scared, speaking in a flustered tone♧...

"Wh-wh... who a-are you??"

"I-I'm you!"

"W-what?"

"I'm Lilliana Pearson. I'm you."

...♧Lilliana soon recovered herself, sitting back up to look the clone in the eyes♧...

"Me? But... how?"

"You, or I, have lots of powers that we don't really know. I don't know em. I just know we have em."

"Really?"

"Y-yeah."

...♧Well, this was news to Lilliana. It was amazing really. The clone looked exactly like her. Except the hair was parted on the opposite side. Lilliana just kinda stared at her until she suddenly gasped, and the clone flinched a bit♧...

"Wh-wha-!"

"I-I can go find Ayen now!"

"...Ayen?"

...♧Lilliana blinked. Why was the clone confused? Didn't it know who Ayen was? She looked at the clone with a confused look♧...

"T-the forest guy who saved my, or, our life."

"..oh yeah! But... why do you wanna go with him? We have family here... t-they're nice..."

...♧Lilliana blinked, confused by their words. They... didn't want to go with Ayen? Well, she did... and didn't clones share feelings? She looked at the clone before gasping yet again, causing the clone to flinch once more♧...

"Wh-!"

"Y-you're the part of me that wants to stay here! A-and, I'm the part that wants to be with Ayen.."

"Wait... really? I-is that even possible?"

"... I dunno. But that's the only thing I can think of. Plus... I don't really wanna stay. And you don't really wanna go. I-I felt both of those before y-you showed up..."

"O-oh... t-then I'm not really a clone. Im..."

"A counterpart? Yeah..."

"Yeah."

...♧Lilliana looked at the clone for a moment before grabbing her things, causing the counterpart to stand up as well♧...

"You're leaving? So soon?"

"... I have to find him. Even if he doesn't want me, I have to."

"... I see. Well I'm staying. This Lilliana wants to stay with aunt Lexi and uncle Kite."

...♧Hearing the counterpart say that caused Lilliana to laugh♧...

"Hearing you say that is weird. Because you're me, so you have my. Or our, name."

"Hm. Yeah... how about... Lillian? It's different, but similar... i-if that's okay."

"Y-yeah..."

...♧By this time Lilliana had all of her stuff packed, and slung the pack on her back as she started for the door. She stopped in front of it before exiting, speaking as she did so♧...

"...take care of them for me, please?"

"Y-yeah, I'll do my best."

"...thanks."

...♧And with that, Lilliana exited the room, quietly went down the stairs toward the door, and slipped out, trying not to make any sound. She was happy about how this weird situation worked out. A part of her really had grown to want to stay... and that part was able to. But this part, the real her... wanted to go find Ayen. And that's what she did. It was getting late, and she had no idea where he'd be, or even if he wanted her at all, but she had to try. He worked with nature, so maybe he'd be in a forest? Unsure, Lilliana headed toward the nearest forest, not even sure if he'd be anywhere near here. But, yknow, 8 year old logic. It was a lot darker in the forest, especially the farther she got in, which made it hard to see. She almost stumbled a few times. It wad getting dark to the point where it was kinda scary, causing her to start running instead of walking like she had been. That was a mistake, as she soon tripped over a rock, causing her head to smack into something hard, and everything started to go dark♧...

...¤Lillian watched Lilliana go, and decided to go to bed like she had said. Really, she actually was tired, due to all the events of the day. Climbing into bed, the last thing she remembered was thinking about how nice it was to have a comfy bed¤...

@Tobi Neafearn @TheDragoon

Sixxx said:
Ryder grins " come one let me take you someplace, i think you'll like it " he held out his hand out
( if she was 10. That would be creepy to say)

@WeirdPrincess

(( Good thing she's not 10

xD ))

----

☾Neko☽

Neko put her hand back in his and looked up at him curiously, "Where are we going? Is it fun?" She asked, her eyes dancing with excitement at the hope of doing something fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back