• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(O-Okay... Since you promised xD )
"My little sister Harper" Lexi says with a chuckle "Lilliana.. Harper, Harper... Lilliana" she says

"Oh Yea I'm Harper, she says smiling. "Nice to meet you Lilliana" she says softly
...♧Lilliana slowly raised a hand to wave at her, though it too was covered in sauce. It was like she didn't know how to eat properly without making a mess. She soon spoke in a slightly timid tone♧...

"U-um... hi..."

Roman said:
Keiji smiled, "Thank you." He said, taking another drink of his wine and eating some of his food. "Yeah, when my dad died, I felt the same way..."
Dylan gave him a sad smile " the last guy i dated killed my Father , but it sounds like your father loved you ... Im sorry for you loss" she spun some pasta onto her fork and took a bite

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi let out a happy yawn as he slightly curled himself around her, his head gently pressed against Kaori's, making their faces almost touch. He didn't even want to wake up now, a blanket might be nice, but it didn't matter with her cuddling up to him making him as happy as he already was. As his mind started working a bit more a small blush appeared on his cheeks, making them warm up a little as he held her a bit tighter before realizing that she may get mad, but he just closed his eyes and would say he was simply sleeping if she questioned it.♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Whether she knew it or not, or whether she would admit it or not, Kaori had gotten used to sleeping wirh/on/next to Masahi. So feeling herself start to wake up a bit more, and feeling how closely connected they were, didn't really bother her as much as she thought it would. Kaori blinked a few times, before turning her head, looking at Masahi. She didn't realize how close their faces were until her lips nearly brushed his on complete accident, and that feeling woke her right up. Blushing a bit now Kaori spoke, her voice soft☆...

"M-morning..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged before taking a cup and filling it up with the vodka
Hanran looked over at Rin. He had never seen or drank vodka before. "What the hell is that?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at Roman "i'm sorry... I didn't mean to burn it" she said
Mal looked at alejandro and nodded "yes it is, we just got done" she said.
Roman smiled and ruffled Misaki's hair a little, "Don't worry about it. Daddy's been planning on burning all those books anyways. In fact, later on today how about me and you burn them together?"

Alejandro smiled and ran out the room and to the kitchen. "C'mon, Misaki!" He said, grabbing himself some food.

Roman said:
"I'll let you stay this way but for dinner and the beach I recommend you turn back to the normal you." Kaz said, as they neared the park.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"Okay..." Yoshino debated on correcting him, but decided against it. She just sank further into her seat and played with the ends of her hair once she got bored looking out the window. Once they set foot into the park, and she didn't get distracted by anything, she'd change back to the normal Yoshino. There was no guarantee about the distracted part though, cause she got distracted easily.

Sixxx said:
Dylan gave him a sad smile " the last guy i dated killed my Father , but it sounds like your father loved you ... Im sorry for you loss" she spun some pasta onto her fork and took a bite
@Roman
"It's fine. Why did your ex boyfriend kill your dad?" Keiji asked, now poking at his food with his fork. It seemed like he had lost his appetite, but he did take another drink of his wine.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka sighed lightly and spoke, not saying anything more about food. If she was sure she was fine without it for the time being, she wasn't going to press it anymore. Seeing that Lumina was trying to go take a seat and Asuka thinking she might fall or something, she decided to help her over to a seat❦...
"If you're sure..."
...♤Lumina gave a small smile as Asuka helped her over to the seat, exhaling as her butt found the seat. Taking another drink of the water it seemed to help make it go away. Shed have to remember to keep water on her at all times at this rate. Lumina glanced over at Asuka as she spoke, noting the tone of her voice. She was just worrying everybody lately wasn't she? Maybe it'd be a good idea to talk to Asuka about it? ...nah. That'd only worry her more. For now she simply smiled, responding in what was supposed to be a reassuring tone♤...

"Y-Yeah. I'm sure. Thank you, by the way."

Sixxx said:
Ryder cocked his head at the statement " and what are you i i may ask" he asked the chipper girl with a amused smile
@WeirdPrincess

☽Neko☾

Neko had busied herself with swaying on her feet and playing with her hair before hearing Ryder. Her attention focused back on him as she spoke, her smile remaining. "I'm a Strain, but also part neko."

Roman said:
Roman smiled and ruffled Misaki's hair a little, "Don't worry about it. Daddy's been planning on burning all those books anyways. In fact, later on today how about me and you burn them together?"

Alejandro smiled and ran out the room and to the kitchen. "C'mon, Misaki!" He said, grabbing himself some food.
Misaki smiled happily "yeah! burning thing's is fun!" she said before running down the stairs "coming!" she called out as she went into the kitchen and grabbed herself some food

Mal began going down the stairs "shall we get some food as well?" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran looked over at Rin. He had never seen or drank vodka before. "What the hell is that?" He asked her.
Rin took a drink. "Vanilla Vodka" she says "Want some?" she says

Jofune Tsurabisu]Achilles carried her out of the area. He followed the highway a distance and set her on a bus stop bench. "We are safe now." he said to her reassuringly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon's head hung limp as she was set down, her eyes closed. She didn't look good. She looked... hungover. Groaning a bit she spoke to Achilles, not bothering to look up⊗...

"Ugh.. my head kills. And I feel like I'm gonna hurl. Ugh... Han is gonna kill me..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin took a drink. "Vanilla Vodka" she says "Want some?" she says
Hanran narrowed his eyes. "Hmm... I don't drink foreign drinks. They might be poison." He said carefully before focusing on the television.

Roman said:
"It's fine. Why did your ex boyfriend kill your dad?" Keiji asked, now poking at his food with his fork. It seemed like he had lost his appetite, but he did take another drink of his wine.
" cause my father was an awful human being " she said with a sigh entering his mind showing him the awful things that her father did " im sorry, im being a downer? Arent i? I guess i just wanted someone to talk to "

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"Okay..." Yoshino debated on correcting him, but decided against it. She just sank further into her seat and played with the ends of her hair once she got bored looking out the window. Once they set foot into the park, and she didn't get distracted by anything, she'd change back to the normal Yoshino. There was no guarantee about the distracted part though, cause she got distracted easily.

Kaz looked at Yoshino, and sighed, "Somethng the matter? You changed back when you didn't have to." He said softly.

Roman said:
(( Can you start? I have a few replies I have to get to xP ))
((Okie dokie...))

Yuki got up early the next morning and quickly took a shower and put on her workout clothes. She then went to the small kitchen to make herself a protein shake. "Hm..I hope this doesn't wake him up..." she said as she glanced over at Alex sleeping.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran narrowed his eyes. "Hmm... I don't drink foreign drinks. They might be poison." He said carefully before focusing on the television.
Rin shrugged. "Okay fine with me" she says taking another drink

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon's head hung limp as she was set down, her eyes closed. She didn't look good. She looked... hungover. Groaning a bit she spoke to Achilles, not bothering to look up⊗...
"Ugh.. my head kills. And I feel like I'm gonna hurl. Ugh... Han is gonna kill me..."
"If he is in the city, he has more than a drunken sister to deal with." he said as he rested her head on his lap. "We need to escape to somewhere safe, and fast." he said as he covered her with his jacket.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

☽Neko☾

Neko had busied herself with swaying on her feet and playing with her hair before hearing Ryder. Her attention focused back on him as she spoke, her smile remaining. "I'm a Strain, but also part neko."

He smiled " your a very spunky little thing aren't you ?" He examined her bouncy ness with a grin

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Whether she knew it or not, or whether she would admit it or not, Kaori had gotten used to sleeping wirh/on/next to Masahi. So feeling herself start to wake up a bit more, and feeling how closely connected they were, didn't really bother her as much as she thought it would. Kaori blinked a few times, before turning her head, looking at Masahi. She didn't realize how close their faces were until her lips nearly brushed his on complete accident, and that feeling woke her right up. Blushing a bit now Kaori spoke, her voice soft☆...
"M-morning..."
...♝Masahi was about to fall back asleep when he felt Kaori moving, and the fact that he had his eyes just barely open, so when she almost kiss him by accident his face went red and betrayed the fact that he was already semi awake. When she spoke Masahi opened his eyes fully and yawned before offering her a small smile as he looked at her, unaware that his arms were still around her and their hands were still clasped together, so when he raised a hand to cover his yawn it happened to be the one that was holding Kaori's hand and he almost ended up pressing it to his mouth, which caused him to blush even more before speaking in a flustered but tired tone♝...

"S-sorry! I-i just umm..... i......"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked through the park, sighing "so bored..." she mumbled as she kicked a rock.

@TheDragoon
The new and improved Ken walked through the park, looking extremely handsome and cute. Girls starred at him, dreamy eyed as if they wanted him to be their boyfriend. He had a sweet smile that lit up any surroundings. He almost seemed like the most perfect person ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back