• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
?Neko?

tumblr_nyrcxk80O61so2t73o1_500.gif

Neko was sitting in the courtyard, chewing on a straw with a frustrated look on her face. She had been bored all day and didn't even know what to do with her time. She was just thinking of leaving when she saw someone appear, causing her to sit up straighter and the straw to drop out of her mouth as she looked at the male curiously. "Ooh..." She said quickly before hoping out of her seat and over to him. "Hi!" Neko said excitedly.

Ryder turned to the excited girl with eyebrows raised " hello " he said taking a small step back " how are you "

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked and crossed her arms. "Again is that a problem" she asks
Hanran snorted a bit. "No. Why would it be?" He asked, but in his head, he was outraged. He didn't know why, but he had started to develop feelings for Rin.

HimeragiSeiker said:

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia motioned for them to follow her as she went up the stairs and walked passed her bedroom, going further down the hall towards Zenya's room. She didn't really know if it was clean or dirty, but she hoped it was clean. Once she reached the door, she opened it and waved a hand inside, a large king sized bed appearing off to the side of the room. "Well, here's where you guys are staying. There's a shower just down the hall, it's not very far from this room actually."

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino's eyes lit up excitedly at the sound of the park since she knew that's where the swings were located and almost started jumping in her seat before she remembered she couldn't really act like that. She bit her lip and continued playing with her fingers to keep herself occupied. "Oh... Do you not like that I'm a smaller?" Though she acted like a little kid, Yoshino was actually 17 in the current form she was in. It's just that she was more hyper then her usual self.

"I'm not used to you being so... Small." Kaz said, shaking his head. "Maybe when I was younger, but now that we're older I can't really see you that way. Especially since you're my girlfriend... It makes me feel weird." He said, shivering a little. "Very weird."

Sixxx said:
Ryder turned to the excited girl with eyebrows raised " hello " he said taking a small step back " how are you "
@WeirdPrincess

☽Neko☾

Neko tilted her head and stared up at him before smiling, "Sorry if I scared you. I'm good, I guess." She said, looking back towards her drink that she had left on the table before her gaze shifted back to him. "A little bored too, that's why I came over here. You're new right?"

TheDragoon said:
Hanran snorted a bit. "No. Why would it be?" He asked, but in his head, he was outraged. He didn't know why, but he had started to develop feelings for Rin.
"Oh I dont know because you basically just shouted and... I ca-" she cut off, she shook her head. "Never mind it doesn't matter" she says before going to the kitchen and grabbing a can of pop

Roman said:
Keiji sat down at the table and looked at the glass. He wasn't really big on alcohol, mainly because he was a lightweight, but also because he only drank like twice in his life. "Thanks for the food. I really appreciate it." He said, eating some of it."Wow. This is pretty good~"
She smiled " im glad you like it" she took a bite and grinned taking a sip of wine she poked her food " what would you do if you couldnt recall over a year of your life? " she asked wondering if she was doing it right

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman soon walked into the room, seeing Alejandro holding a sword. "Neat. Don't cut yourse- My book." He said, sighing lightly. "I was on the last chapter."

Alejandro smiled innocently, "Sorry dad." He said, before turning to Misaki, "You think you could do any cool stuff like making weapons appear?" He asked.
Misaki tilted her head before doing weird movement's like throwing her hands in front of her "It's not doing anyth- oops" she said as she accidentally burned the book "it was full of disgusting thing's anyways" she said as she crossed her arm's.

Mal blinked "maybe the last chapter is somewhere on the internet?..." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:

☽Neko☾

Neko tilted her head and stared up at him before smiling, "Sorry if I scared you. I'm good, I guess." She said, looking back towards her drink that she had left on the table before her gaze shifted back to him. "A little bored too, that's why I came over here. You're new right?"

Ryder nodded " yes i am ,just started the other day " he looked down at her with a light smile " Im Ryder" he said holding out his hand

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I'm not used to you being so... Small." Kaz said, shaking his head. "Maybe when I was younger, but now that we're older I can't really see you that way. Especially since you're my girlfriend... It makes me feel weird." He said, shivering a little. "Very weird."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino nodded, she could understand his view point. She sank in her seat a little, turning her gaze to stare out the window. "Oh... I'm sorry. I'll try and change back to her when we get to the park." She said quietly, watching as the trees and other things passed by. She referred to herself in the third person, as if they weren't they same person and she was a separate entity from the normal Yoshino.

Sixxx said:
She smiled " im glad you like it" she took a bite and grinned taking a sip of wine she poked her food " what would you do if you couldnt recall over a year of your life? " she asked wondering if she was doing it right
@Roman
Keiji shrugged, "I'd just give myself a fresh start like you. Meet new people and try at life all over again." He said with a sigh. "I've never been in this situation." Keiji then took a drink of his wine.

Roman said:
Alex smiled and continued to kiss, Yuki. He slowly slid his hands up to the hem of her shirt and began to remove it, before pulling away from their kiss. "Well, I'll give you all the warmth you need, Yuki~" he said before as he continued.
(( Fade ))
((Yeah haha....))

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded " yes i am ,just started the other day " he looked down at her with a light smile " Im Ryder" he said holding out his hand
@WeirdPrincess

☾Neko☽

Neko stared at his hand for a moment before putting her hand in his and shaking it. "I knew it! I can tell cause your scent is unfamiliar. I'm Neko! It's nice to meet you~" She said happily.

Mayyflower said:
"Oh I dont know because you basically just shouted and... I ca-" she cut off, she shook her head. "Never mind it doesn't matter" she says before going to the kitchen and grabbing a can of pop
Hanran still looked pissed. Doragon looked at Hanran with a look of concern. He had never seen him like this and it kind of frightened him. When Doragon tried to reach out for him, Hanran just looked away. Doragon sighed. "I'm... Sorry for giving you such a hard day... Will you forgive me buddy?" He asked Hanran. Hanran didn't respond. Doragon looked down and slinked away in defeat. Hanran felt hurt for rejecting his own best friend but... A part of his heart really hurt deep down inside.

((I thought Rin was a bit drunk...
xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki tilted her head before doing weird movement's like throwing her hands in front of her "It's not doing anyth- oops" she said as she accidentally burned the book "it was full of disgusting thing's anyways" she said as she crossed her arm's.
Mal blinked "maybe the last chapter is somewhere on the internet?..." she said.
Roman sighed, "Well that was the last book I had. Guess I gotta give up on them now. All the newer issues all have bad reviews."

Alejandro chuckled, "Cool. Hey mom is breakfast done?"

Roman said:
Keiji shrugged, "I'd just give myself a fresh start like you. Meet new people and try at life all over again." He said with a sigh. "I've never been in this situation." Keiji then took a drink of his wine.
Dylan nodded and smiled at him " you seem like a very sweet guy Keiji " she sighed taking a bite of chicken " its been a rough time lately ..."

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino nodded, she could understand his view point. She sank in her seat a little, turning her gaze to stare out the window. "Oh... I'm sorry. I'll try and change back to her when we get to the park." She said quietly, watching as the trees and other things passed by. She referred to herself in the third person, as if they weren't they same person and she was a separate entity from the normal Yoshino.

"I'll let you stay this way but for dinner and the beach I recommend you turn back to the normal you." Kaz said, as they neared the park.

WeirdPrincess said:

☾Neko☽

Neko stared at his hand for a moment before putting her hand in his and shaking it. "I knew it! I can tell cause your scent is unfamiliar. I'm Neko! It's nice to meet you~" She said happily.

Ryder cocked his head at the statement " and what are you i i may ask" he asked the chipper girl with a amused smile

@WeirdPrincess

TheDragoon said:
Hanran still looked pissed. Doragon looked at Hanran with a look of concern. He had never seen him like this and it kind of frightened him. When Doragon tried to reach out for him, Hanran just looked away. Doragon sighed. "I'm... Sorry for giving you such a hard day... Will you forgive me buddy?" He asked Hanran. Hanran didn't respond. Doragon looked down and slinked away in defeat. Hanran felt hurt for rejecting his own best friend but... A part of his heart really hurt deep down inside.
((I thought Rin was a bit drunk...
xD ))
(Do you want her to be drunk cause Ill make her drunk xD )

Rin looked down at the can and put it back and grabbed out a small thing of Vanilla vodka and looked down at it

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Well that was the last book I had. Guess I gotta give up on them now. All the newer issues all have bad reviews."

Alejandro chuckled, "Cool. Hey mom is breakfast done?"
Misaki looked at Roman "i'm sorry... I didn't mean to burn it" she said

Mal looked at alejandro and nodded "yes it is, we just got done" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked down at the can and put it back and grabbed out a small thing of Vanilla vodka and looked down at it
( she drank like 3 glasses of wine, she halfway there)

Mayyflower said:
((It'd be funny xD But do whatever you like...))

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded and smiled at him " you seem like a very sweet guy Keiji " she sighed taking a bite of chicken " its been a rough time lately ..."
Keiji smiled, "Thank you." He said, taking another drink of his wine and eating some of his food. "Yeah, when my dad died, I felt the same way..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back