• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka thought for a moment before reaching above her and opening a cabinet where the glasses were held. Grabbing a cup, she closed the cabinet and went to get Lumina some water. Though she didn't know of her current situation, Asuka did see her not eating during dinner. That was probably where the dizziness was coming from, in her opinion. She spoke as she set the glass of water a little ways away from Lumina❦...
"Here, have some water. You should really eat something... it'll probably help with the dizziness."
...♤Lumina glanced at the water, having steadied herself enough to grab the glass and take a drink. It did seem to help some, though she heard about food, and of course her first instinct was to shake her head no. She wondered if Asuka had seen what had happened at dinner, but didn't press it as she spoke, moving to try and go to sit down♤...

"N-No, I'm good... I just... i-I just need to sit down.."

Roman said:
Roman laughed and walked over to Mal when we finished the pancakes. "Well I took your word when you said it isn't hard to do." He said, before giving her a kiss. "Besides, I was only thinking of the worst possibilities."

Alejandro looked at Misaki and shook his head, "I'm telling you. Don't do it." He said, waving his hands.
Mal laughed "I know, hey... where did they go?..." she asked and looked around the room.

Misaki opened the book "I'm too curious" she said as she began reading, going wide eyed and blinking... staring at the book in shock.

Sixxx said:
Dylan nodded with a smile " any family? " she grit her teeth at the thought of hers , reminded her of feeling of being watched earlier , she flipped the chicken and added ingredients to the sauce , creating a wonderful smell
@Roman

Amber finished her cereal and smiled " ok sounds good, imma make myself pretty " she said with a giggle , kissin the top of his head and walking into the bedroom and getting dressed in jean shorts and a black Set It Off tank top , and a pair of bright blue vans, then going into the bathroom to do her hair, a few minutes later she had forced her hair into the soft waves flowing down her back . Her make up was done though she didn't do much other than put on mascara and a little eye liner she walked out and started shoving thick binders into a bag and then a laptop .

@Daniel reaving

Ryder smiled at her" would you like to go home now ? Or would you rather stay? Your choice"

@Mayyflower
"None but my mother. My father died and I am a only child." Keiji said. "I haven't heard from any distant relatives so I guess it's just me with my mom."

Mayyflower said:
(What's the plan?)
Lexi smiled and set the plate down. "Spaghetti and meat balls" she says
((You'll see. It's good I promise.))

...♧Lilliana blinked as she looked down to the food on her plate. She had never seen spaghetti and meatballs before. Hesitantly she poked it with a fork and sniffed it, before taking a bite. Her eyes widened, looking up to Lexi with sauce all over her mouth♧...

"It's yummy!"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal laughed "I know, hey... where did they go?..." she asked and looked around the room.
Misaki opened the book "I'm too curious" she said as she began reading, going wide eyed and blinking... staring at the book in shock.
Roman shrugged, "I dunno.. Let's go check the room." He said walking towards the stairs.

Alejandro snatched the book and tossed it in the air before using his sword to cut it in half. He then blinked, staring at his sword. "Where did I get this from?"

Lumina said:
((You'll see. It's good I promise.))
...♧Lilliana blinked as she looked down to the food on her plate. She had never seen spaghetti and meatballs before. Hesitantly she poked it with a fork and sniffed it, before taking a bite. Her eyes widened, looking up to Lexi with sauce all over her mouth♧...

"It's yummy!"
(Aww I'm not a fan of surprises xD )

Lexi chuckled and sat down and ate. "I'm glad you like it" she says smiling

Harper walked in with Lilith. "Lexi she's growing really fast" she says hugging Lilith

Lexi nods. "Yea I know, I could feel her getting heavier when she was in my arms" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled and took it then smiled more. "Did you start the shower? Because if you did you can hang out in the rest of the apartment. I don't need help undressing." She said to him before Bowing to him a little bit
"I believe I have been but it all depends on what she thinks." He said respectfully to her parents

[/QUOTE]
''well...shes told me a lot of positive things about you so i think you are''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia nodded and stood up from her seat, "Ah okay. Well, if you're tired or anything, you guys can stay here." She said, grabbing everyone's plates and walking towards the kitchen.

(you changed Celia's name to Cecelia? xD )

''okay~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''close..''
"How close are we to the damn general? Not you." Akane said, annoyed with the Nasod. "I'm like not even a spec of dirt away from slicing you in half."

Mayyflower said:
(Aww I'm not a fan of surprises xD )
Lexi chuckled and sat down and ate. "I'm glad you like it" she says smiling

Harper walked in with Lilith. "Lexi she's growing really fast" she says hugging Lilith

Lexi nods. "Yea I know, I could feel her getting heavier when she was in my arms" she says with a chuckle
((Its okay, I promise. It's really not bad. You'll be happy.))

...♧Lilliana paused mid-bite to see someone new walk in. She just sat there, fork up by her mouth as she looked between her aunt aND the other lady. Eventually she spoke, her mouth full♧...

"Aum... whossh zhat?"

Roman said:
"None but my mother. My father died and I am a only child." Keiji said. "I haven't heard from any distant relatives so I guess it's just me with my mom."
Dylan smiled " believe it or not , that sounds a thousand times better than my family " she said with a sigh pulling the chicken out of the pan and began cutting it then putting it in with the sauce

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Rin stretched before she was teleported back to the school, she walked home and walked inside. "I'm home" she says tiredly
Nona jumped on Rin. "I missed you so much" Rins little familiar said

@TheDragoon
Hanran just mumbled, "Welcome home..." He said.

Doragon hopped up and smiled at Rin. "Hello!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at amaya "do me a favor, if you ever see him again, give him a piece of your mind for me, kay?" she said
Rylen nodded "alright, do you want to go on a more... ground based ride?" he asked.
Amaya shook her head. "Even if I wanted to, I would never hurt him" she says looking over at Ally

Rin finally came home, she went straight up to her room and took the necklace her father had given her and put it in a shoe box and threw it in her locker, she layed down on her bed and curled up.

Riley nods. "yea that would be great" she says walking over to him

Lumina said:
((Its okay, I promise. It's really not bad. You'll be happy.))
...♧Lilliana paused mid-bite to see someone new walk in. She just sat there, fork up by her mouth as she looked between her aunt aND the other lady. Eventually she spoke, her mouth full♧...

"Aum... whossh zhat?"
(O-Okay... Since you promised xD )

"My little sister Harper" Lexi says with a chuckle "Lilliana.. Harper, Harper... Lilliana" she says

"Oh Yea I'm Harper, she says smiling. "Nice to meet you Lilliana" she says softly

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled " believe it or not , that sounds a thousand times better than my family " she said with a sigh pulling the chicken out of the pan and began cutting it then putting it in with the sauce
@Roman
"I won't bother you for the details. I'll just take your word for it." Keiji said with a smile. "So, how's the food coming along? Everything almost ready?" He asked, walking over to her and peeking over her shoulder.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran just mumbled, "Welcome home..." He said.
Doragon hopped up and smiled at Rin. "Hello!" He said happily.
Rin looked over at hanran. "What's wrong?" She asks before smiling at doragon. "Hey" she says before hugging Nona

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori soon started to wake up, now feeling Masahi's arms wrapped around her. Still half asleep, she snuggled back against him, basking in how comfortable she was. Really she didn't register what she was doing, and soon she was curled into him, cuddled up in and on him, her hand still very much interlaced in his. Even though she was half asleep, the main thing on her mind was that Masahi was here and that she was happy☆...
...♝Masahi let out a happy yawn as he slightly curled himself around her, his head gently pressed against Kaori's, making their faces almost touch. He didn't even want to wake up now, a blanket might be nice, but it didn't matter with her cuddling up to him making him as happy as he already was. As his mind started working a bit more a small blush appeared on his cheeks, making them warm up a little as he held her a bit tighter before realizing that she may get mad, but he just closed his eyes and would say he was simply sleeping if she questioned it.♝...

Roman said:
Kaz sighed as he pulled out of the drive way. "Do you remember anything I told you about our day?" He asked.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino stared down at her lap and fiddled with her finger as she thought about it. Her memory was a bit hazy about the things he said, but she was sure if she thought hard enough she'd remember in no time. "Uh huh... Aren't we doing your original plan for the day?" She asked, keep her gaze concentrated on her lap. Yoshino could only remember a few things the original plan involved, but not everything.

Roman said:
"How close are we to the damn general? Not you." Akane said, annoyed with the Nasod. "I'm like not even a spec of dirt away from slicing you in half."
''And i have damned well answered you. Close''

...✦The Nasod still in that goofy expression✦...

''ive got to get my emotions file checked...i feel like a damned clown...''

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "I dunno.. Let's go check the room." He said walking towards the stairs.

Alejandro snatched the book and tossed it in the air before using his sword to cut it in half. He then blinked, staring at his sword. "Where did I get this from?"
Mal followed him and walked up the stairs

Misaki tilted her head "I dunno.. but you cut it in half" she said "what if it was dad or mom's favorite book" she whispered... though she found it impossible they'd like something that.... shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back