• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
The clone blushed badly. He the turned around in thought. It wouldn't matter if he did or not, since he wasn't real... At least the real Roman. "Sure..."
"Could you grab me a towel from the bath room and bring it out once your done to. Please?" She aske him aoftly

Kinshi said:
Kinshi walks to the new school wondering about everyone"New friends?" He asked hims self ij a worried face.He looked around looking at everyone in a shy but less excited face.
((You need to make a CS in the character sign up tab before posting here, and it needs to be accepted.))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nx4k13jM6G1qa94xto1_500.gif

Yoshino stopped, her arms poised in the air as she looked at Kaz. Calm down? Well that was a little hard for her, considering she just go and run around everywhere. She was like a little kid who had to much candy, hyper, energetic, and so all over the place that they were impossible to control. Yoshino put her hands down on her hips, bent over slightly as she spoke, "Okay! Calming down... now!" She stood up right and kept her face as neutral as possible before bursting into a fit of giggles. Yeah... this wasn't going to be easy. "So are we going?" She asked, her head tilted to the side as she stared at him with a curious expression. "I promise not to be to much! I'll be on my best behavior, scouts honor!"

Kaz sighed, "I'm gonna trust you. If you don't stick to your word, you're in trouble." He said, before getting in the car. "This is gonna be a long day...." he said, waiting for her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he watched her

[/QUOTE]
...✿She kept walking before she managed to hug them, her parents smiling at her, Eun taking a physical form and sat next to Emiko. The father, petting Eun's head, and Eun accepting his hand✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio walked with her to the table and sat next to her with a smile. "So sleep well?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Amber grinned " best sleep of my life, never been so comfortable" she ate more and finished the omelet and got up , grabbing a bowl of cereal and coming back to sit down " what about you?"she said before putting a spoonful in her mouth

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "I'm gonna trust you. If you don't stick to your word, you're in trouble." He said, before getting in the car. "This is gonna be a long day...." he said, waiting for her.
(( hey i replied lol))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿She kept walking before she managed to hug them, her parents smiling at her, Eun taking a physical form and sat next to Emiko. The father, petting Eun's head, and Eun accepting his hand✿...
Blake smiled at what he had done for his lover and watched her

Sixxx said:
Amber grinned " best sleep of my life, never been so comfortable" she ate more and finished the omelet and got up , grabbing a bowl of cereal and coming back to sit down " what about you?"she said before putting a spoonful in her mouth
Atrio took a drink of his black water before speaking. "First night without nightmares." Was all he said as he stared down at the blackened water before looking to her and smiling

HimeragiSeiker said:
(remember about Airi xD )
''well...okay i guess, your not killing me but you are kind of forcing me...''

...✦He said looking back at them and putting a finger over his mouth✦...
(( Yeah xD I never forgot ))

Akane smirked, "Good to know." She said quietly. "I'm guessing we're close now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled at what he had done for his lover and watched her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon looked at Blake and motioned him to come over✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Could you grab me a towel from the bath room and bring it out once your done to. Please?" She aske him aoftly

[/QUOTE]
The clone ran off the get the towel, and came back as quick as he could. "Here you go." He said, handing her the towel.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more before he walked over to them bowing deeply to her mother and father before standing up tall again

[/QUOTE]
...✿The father chuckled before the mother soon spoke✿...

''have you been good to my daughter?''

Roman said:
The clone ran off the get the towel, and came back as quick as he could. "Here you go." He said, handing her the towel.
Isabella smiled and took it then smiled more. "Did you start the shower? Because if you did you can hang out in the rest of the apartment. I don't need help undressing." She said to him before Bowing to him a little bit

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿The father chuckled before the mother soon spoke✿...
''have you been good to my daughter?''
"I believe I have been but it all depends on what she thinks." He said respectfully to her parents

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]

"??en ?'ll ?a?e yo? ?p on yo?r o??er ??r..." ?o??a'? ???le ??rned ?n?o a ??ll on ???r?. p?rple l?g??n?ng ??rro?nded ?er, ?par??ng. An or? o? elec?r?c??y appeared ?n?ron? o? ?er. ?o??a ??ed ?o?? ?er ?and? ?o ??a?? ??e or? ?oge??er. ??e p?lled A

?word ?ro? ??e ?ro?en or?, ?er o??er ?and ?eld ??'? ??ea??. ?o??a ra??ed ?er ?word and ?n an ?n??an? ?? wa? ?n ?er ??ea??. ??e ?oo? a de?en??ve ??ance, ?er e?pre???on wa? pla?n ye? ?oc??ed.

animation

tumblr_nyx6usorQq1qehrvso1_400.gif

tumblr_nyx6usorQq1qehrvso2_400.gif
tumblr_nyx6usorQq1qehrvso3_500.gif

[/QUOTE]

Ken watched as the girl made her sword appear. It was quite intriguing how she did so, because it as so flashy. As for Ken, he had perfected his form of summoning and made his swords appear instantly.

tumblr_m9fpvbkvb11r3v85ro1_500.gif

"It wasn't much of a proposal to a challenge, but if you wish."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio took a drink of his black water before speaking. "First night without nightmares." Was all he said as he stared down at the blackened water before looking to her and smiling

[/QUOTE]
She swallowed the food and kissed his cheek, feeling like that was all he really needed in that moment " so today i have to go to the gallery and try to see if they will take more of my prints wanna come with me?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled and took it then smiled more. "Did you start the shower? Because if you did you can hang out in the rest of the apartment. I don't need help undressing." She said to him before Bowing to him a little bit
"I believe I have been but it all depends on what she thinks." He said respectfully to her parents

[/QUOTE]
The clone blinked before hanging his head, "N-No... I didn't turn on the water." He said, before going back to the bathroom, taking Isabella with him.

Sixxx said:
" home made Alfredo with chicken , with a red wine " she smiled " and ice cream for desert" she said with a grin " so tell me about your self "
Keiji chuckled, "I'm not really that interesting. In fact I'm boring. I'm 19, I can manipulate fire and that's pretty much it. Besides the fact I'm half dragon."

"Sure sweetheart." Atrio said softly to her with a smile at how willing she was to bring him with

@Sixxx

"Why are you bringing me in here without the shower on. I was planing to change in my room then wrap myself in the towel and go in. Do you need help turning it on?" She asked him curiously

@Roman

Daniel reaving]"Sure sweetheart." Atrio said softly to her with a smile at how willing she was to bring him with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

"Why are you bringing me in here without the shower on. I was planing to change in my room then wrap myself in the towel and go in. Do you need help turning it on?" She asked him curiously

@Roman
"No..." He said before turning tthe water on. "I didn't know you were changing in your room." He said before taking her back.. "sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back