• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ally hummed as she drank the wine

Rylen knew she was lying, but figured he'd pretend to believe her... "If you say so..." he said as the ride reached the top, jolting to a stop before speeding up and going down really fast, making a sharp turn.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko held up her hand "Well I can turn my hand into a blade or weapon of choice" she said as her hand was surrounded by particle's and turned into a sharp blade when they disappeared.
"Woah!!" River said as he stared at her hand before looking at her. "What species are you?" He asked curiously

Mayyflower said:
Rin raised an eyebrow. "Women are that hard to figure out" she says
He smiled and leaned forward " some more that others " he said with a Wink and a lopsided smile

Sixxx said:
Amber woke up groggy with smile on her face and looked over at him , she watched him sleep for a moment before leaving light kisses on his face and neck to wake him " good morning sweetheart" she said quietly
@Daniel reaving
Atrio stirred at the feeling of her lips on his face and neck before he cracked his eyes open and smiled up at her before slowly sitting up and stretching then looking to her and smiling more. "Mourning." He said softly

Sixxx said:
He smiled and leaned forward " some more that others " he said with a Wink and a lopsided smile
Rin blushed when he winked at her, she took a sip of wine and nods. "Yea true" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake looked around as his axe appeared in one hand and he swing it up on his shoulder and scanned the area over and over
Atrio quickly looked at her when she graved his hand then smiled and nodded and slowly sat down at the edge of the bed and watched her before brushing some of her hair out of her face

(What does she look like xD I can't find the CS)

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon finished and got up before she went to Blake and hugged his arm happily✿...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally hummed as she drank the wine
Rylen knew she was lying, but figured he'd pretend to believe her... "If you say so..." he said as the ride reached the top, jolting to a stop before speeding up and going down really fast, making a sharp turn.
Amaya sat down on the counter. "I'm thinking about moving somewhere far away, so that no one could find me" she says taking a drink of wine

Riley screamed and closed her eyes. I want my daddy! I want my daddy! She thought to herself, even though she was older she was still a daddy's girl

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and sat up , her hair looked awful "'mm how are you this morning ? Good way to wake up ?" She said. Rubbing her eyes waking up
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled at her. "Yeah." He said before bringing a a hand to her cheek then softly kissing her lips then smiling some lore as a faint blush came to his cheeks

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed when he winked at her, she took a sip of wine and nods. "Yea true" she says
He grinned when she blushed and took the final few bites of his steak and wiped his mouth and sipped his wine

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake nodded before they appeared in the city near the school. "So what was that for?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
''just visiting mother and father...i can speak with them spiritually. thanks to Eun''

Roman said:

(( Well here's Ken

:P ))

Ken had been on the roof too, not really paying attention to the girl who was swinging her sword. He remained quiet, deep in thought. He heard the sword cut through the air once again before we turned around, placing a hand on his chin as he spoke, "Excuse me... But what exactly are you trying to accomplish by cutting air?"

tumblr_ndcna6mKmQ1tjrgk5o1_500.gif

He was curious, mainly because he couldn't think straight with her noise, and also because why the hell not?

(Archer Senpai :D )

"Well... ??'? w?a? yo? wo?ld call ?ra?n?ng, w?y'd yo? a???" ?o??a ???led ??? a? ??e ?a?e ???e, ?? wa? a ???r?. ?er ?lade wa? ???ll ?n ??e ??ea??, well ?ro? w?a? people co?ld ?ee, ?? wa?. ano??er ?lade o? l?g??n?ng ?l?ced ??ro?g? ??e ??y, ??? ?? loo?e? l??e ?er ?word wa? ???ll ?n ?er ??ea??. ??en, Ra???r? ??zzled ?n?o l?g??n?ng and ?n?o no???ngne??. ??e ??en ??lly ??rned aro?nd ?oward? ??e ?an ?e re?ponded ?o.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just visiting mother and father...i can speak with them spiritually. thanks to Eun''
"So there dead?" He asked her as he pulled her close and hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So there dead?" He asked her as he pulled her close and hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
''yeah.....my entire family that is..''

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled and kissed him grabbing his shirt to keep him close , after a moment of kissing she crawled out o bed an padded out to the kitchen and began making coffee and food, she got a glass of water and pulled a capsule from Atrios pants , dropping it in for him While she made herself food
@Daniel reaving
Atrio smiled as he got up as well but didnt go out yet he walked over to the window and looked out before he smiled and dissapered into shadow appearing behind amber and hugging her around the waist as he layed his head on the back of her neck. "What are you doing?" He asked her softly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded before his smile grew a little before he let out a yawn, jeez, he could sleep like this without any problems and Kaori holding his hand tighter only but him more at ease as he gazed at her while his eyelids became heavy from the day catching up with him, at this rate he may not be able to fall asleep without her, but was that truly a bad thing? Masahi wiped away the thought as he rested his head on his shoulder and looked at her regardless of if he looked weird then, her words just made him happy, and he wouldn't let any other thoughts ruin it for him, it was at this point that he felt a little bold, if you could even call it that, as he brought up their hands to his cheek and pressed the back of Kaori's hand to the unscarred side of face to rub his cheek while he slowly dozed off♝...
"Thank you, and i promise.... promise never to leave..... leave you as long as you need...... or want me around......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori noticed how sleep was starting to get to him, so she relaxed on the couch to give him an easier time, not daring to release her hand. It's not like she wanted to either, so a small smile found her lips instead as she listened to his words and watched him slowly doze off. His face felt warm against the back of her hand, and she too felt relaxed by the feeling. Before she realized it her own eyes were closing, and her head rested atop of Masahi's, her breathing subconsciously matching his as she too slipped into slumber☆...

"Thank you... Masahi.."

((Time skip?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Woah!!" River said as he stared at her hand before looking at her. "What species are you?" He asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "it used to be unknown, but since someone find out they named me and my family's species mega's... their probably bathing in money just for it... tch" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat down on the counter. "I'm thinking about moving somewhere far away, so that no one could find me" she says taking a drink of wine
Riley screamed and closed her eyes. I want my daddy! I want my daddy! She thought to herself, even though she was older she was still a daddy's girl
Rylen looked over at her and placed his hand on her's "you'll be ok!" he shouted over the wind as they went in a full loop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back