• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nx4k13jM6G1qa94xto6_500.gif

Out of pure excitement, Yoshino's form changed to that of a more childish demeanor. Her once red hair, had turned a light brown and was now tied up. Her eyes had also changed from its crimson color to an aqua blue. "Alright! Let's get in the car and go!" Yoshino said excitedly, raising her arms up as she spoke. This was unlike any other attitude she had ever really shown. Sure, she got excited when she got something she wanted, but she was usually able to contain it. Now that her full excitement was unleashed, she'd probably just be bouncing around everywhere and doing silly things.

Kaz stared at young Yoshino before he out his face in his palm, "I'm not gonna make it through today." He said with a sigh. "Hey, Yoshino? Let's calm down... I need to find some ways to get you to fall asleep... You're far too energetic."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"So I have a choice?" The clone asked, before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I'll leave when you don't require help. So until you tell me you don't need ay help, I'll be here."
"But what about your wife. If you leave when I don't need help then you'll never leave because asking as I can't see I need help." She said as she sat down on the bed as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why didnt it protect you from the vampire?" He asked her
"I don't find it fancy." He said to her as he looked around a little

[/QUOTE]
''he tried. but when he was, all he was doing was just buying time for me to escape. and im horrible if my ankle's sprained so if the vampire somehow got through Drabaki, there goes me''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled slightly and walked over then say down next to her and smiled a little more. "What movie is this?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Amber snuggled against hims and grinned as the famous theme song kicked on " mission impossible , one of my favorites " she smiling eating some of the popcorn watching the screen

Sixxx said:
Dylan began boiling home made pasta and making home made Alfredo sauce and seasoning chicken breast . She turned some music on and hummed along to the song , dancing a bit, he back turned to the bedroom as she cooked
@Roman
Keiji soon woke up to the sound of music. He stretched and rubbed his eyes before going into the kitchen. "Oh! You're back, Dylan. Thanks for letting me nap here by the way~"

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu still hadn't moved to actually start to take a bath, partly not really remembering how and partly from still being scared about the situation. There were so many things happening at once, and for the young girl it was quite overwhelming. She glanced at Miyaka as she mentioned to not break down, biting her lower lip to keep it from trembling, but her thoughts soon faded as Misafune wad brought in, looking worse than he had in a while. Chiharu's eyes widened and she moved toward him, speaking in a relieved tone☼...

"Ah! Misaf-"

...☼Chiharu's words were cut off as her eyes widened and she doubled over, coughing into the hand on her good arm, harder than she had any previous times. In the hustle of getting to the bath house she hadn't really drank any of the liquid the lady had given. Plus it smelled and looked yucky. This lasted for a minute or two before the fit subsided, and Chiharu pulled her hand away to find the slightest hints of blood on her palm. The memories of being sick flashed through her mind once more, and Chiharu simply sat, exhaling to catch her breath☼...

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But what about your wife. If you leave when I don't need help then you'll never leave because asking as I can't see I need help." She said as she sat down on the bed as well

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry." The clone said. "She knows that I'm alright and doing some stuff." He told her.

Sixxx said:
Ryder smirked , " ok next question, i know you have one, something tells me your a curious creature "
Rin shook her head. "Not really but tell me more about you as a person" she says

LunaCrosby said:
Mal went over to Roman "yes?" she ask's.
Misaki shrugged "I dunno, she didn't tell me" she said.
"If I make the pancakes, what will you make?" Roman asked. "There's a bunch of recipes you can look at in the book." He said, handing it to her.

Alejandro sighed, "We'll find out one day." He said stretching a little. "If they won't maybe a book or something will tell us."

Roman said:
Keiji soon woke up to the sound of music. He stretched and rubbed his eyes before going into the kitchen. "Oh! You're back, Dylan. Thanks for letting me nap here by the way~"
Dylan smiled and turned to him " your welcome , your the first to sleep in that bed, i just moved in" she turned back to the cooking food , dropping the chicken in a hot pan, beginning to cook it while stirring the cream for the sauce dancing to the song as she cooked

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why didnt it protect you from the vampire?" He asked her
"I don't find it fancy." He said to her as he looked around a little

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko thought about it "then my standard's must be low" she said.

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled and turned to him " your welcome , your the first to sleep in that bed, i just moved in" she turned back to the cooking food , dropping the chicken in a hot pan, beginning to cook it while stirring the cream for the sauce dancing to the song as she cooked
@Roman
"Really?" Keiji asked. "That's pretty cool. I didn't expect to be the first person to sleep here, I thought you would... You stay here after all." He said, smiling little. He then looked at she food she was making, "So, what are you making?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "Not really but tell me more about you as a person" she says
" i like music and art, its very beautiful , i dont know much about the world and am curious ." He laughed " i know nothing about women, obviously "

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi hesitated when Kaori reached for his hand before gently grabbing her hand as if he was afraid she would disappear. It was at this point Masahi finally started accepting that this may just be reality. Not some nightmare, no matter how hellish it's been, Kaori was truly there. Without thinking much he laced his fingers between Kaori's before fore looking at her, mustering what little of a smile that he could, though his eyes still betrayed how he was truly feeling, looking like he should be crying, but no tears would come out of his eyes. Masahi's life may have been hell since he woke up, but now he knew he could possibly be happy with Kaori around, that lead him to thinking, the last time he confessed it hadn't been adequate, so he took a breath before saying it as his real self♝...

"Kaori, i may have said it before, but it wasn't as me, it was as someone else in my broken soul.... But i offer you this..... I-i offer you my heart, never used before because i always hid it in a shell over emotionlessness, So please, do with it as you may, but be warned, it's fragile."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's hand on her head with the ice dropped to her side, getting tired of holding it up. At the same time Masahi interlaced his hand in hers, a gesture she hadn't really expected. But, she found she didn't really mind, though it sent a bout of butterflies through her stomach. Kaori did her best to ignore them, internally cursing her body for acting weird. As far as she wad concerned there wasn't any reason for her body to act like that. Kaori also noticed that though he smiled, it looked almost forced, like it was the last thing he wanted to do. When it came to Masahi, for her it was always easy to tell what he was feeling just by the expressions on his face. Even still... hearing his words wasn't something that she expected, either. She already had the short version of his confession, so she wasn't expecting to hear another one. It set the butterflies into overdrive and her heart beating harder, as well as slightly relit the blush in her cheeks that had faded somewhat. For being as awkward as he was, he could say some really... nice things sometimes. But... how could she respond, really? If she was truthful to herself she really didn't know what her own feelings were. So in a soft voice she responded☆...

"I, uh... I don't really know what I'm doing, but... I can try."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina sighed. To her dismay the lightheadedness wasn't going away, which was annoying and it just kinda sucked in general. If this kept up Kenji wouldn't be happy when he got home. Holding onto the counter did help though. Suddenly a familiar voice was heard behind her, and it took her a moment to realize it was Asuka. Slowly Lumina raised her head, turning to look at her friend, a tired and kind of upset expression on her face. Lumina spoke, gripping the counter a bit harder as it was the only thing keeping her from falling over at the moment♤...
"Asuka... Kenji... h-he's.... gone, again..."
...❦Asuka's concern grew at the look on Lumina's face, taking a few longer strides to reach her. Once beside her, she gently laid a hand on her shoulder as she spoke❦...

"He'll be back, it's not like the last time."

Roman said:
"Really?" Keiji asked. "That's pretty cool. I didn't expect to be the first person to sleep here, I thought you would... You stay here after all." He said, smiling little. He then looked at she food she was making, "So, what are you making?"
" home made Alfredo with chicken , with a red wine " she smiled " and ice cream for desert" she said with a grin " so tell me about your self "

Roman said:
"If I make the pancakes, what will you make?" Roman asked. "There's a bunch of recipes you can look at in the book." He said, handing it to her.

Alejandro sighed, "We'll find out one day." He said stretching a little. "If they won't maybe a book or something will tell us."
Mal looked through the book "the egg's look easy" she said.

Misaki whispered to Alejandro "should we see if we can find one?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's concern grew at the look on Lumina's face, taking a few longer strides to reach her. Once beside her, she gently laid a hand on her shoulder as she spoke❦...
"He'll be back, it's not like the last time."
...♤Lumina glanced at Asuka as she made her way over to her, soon feeling her hand on her shoulder. Yeah, she knew that it was different, but the way it happened just brought back the memories of the last time, and in her lightheaded and slightly delirious state, in her mind it was slightly hard to distinguish between the two. Her other hand moved back to her head, trying to get the damn dizziness to go away, which it wasn't, and it was kind of annoying. Closing her eyes Lumina spoke again♤...

"Dizzy..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucelia just ate her food quietly blushing a little✦...

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia giggled a little before returning to eating her food. She wasn't going to have a burger like Lucelia and Lucia were, mostly because she didn't want one. Once she was finished, she let out a happy sigh and patted her stomach. "Spaghetti is always good! Mm... Do you guys want anymore?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''he tried. but when he was, all he was doing was just buying time for me to escape. and im horrible if my ankle's sprained so if the vampire somehow got through Drabaki, there goes me''
"Oh" was all balke said

Sixxx said:
Amber snuggled against hims and grinned as the famous theme song kicked on " mission impossible , one of my favorites " she smiling eating some of the popcorn watching the screen
Atrio also took a little of the popcorn and curled up with her as well slowly kissing her head before watching the movie

Roman said:
"Don't worry." The clone said. "She knows that I'm alright and doing some stuff." He told her.
"B-but." She said before sighing then nodding. "Fine.... C-can you help start a shower please?" She asked softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko thought about it "then my standard's must be low" she said.
"No they aren't." He said

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's hand on her head with the ice dropped to her side, getting tired of holding it up. At the same time Masahi interlaced his hand in hers, a gesture she hadn't really expected. But, she found she didn't really mind, though it sent a bout of butterflies through her stomach. Kaori did her best to ignore them, internally cursing her body for acting weird. As far as she wad concerned there wasn't any reason for her body to act like that. Kaori also noticed that though he smiled, it looked almost forced, like it was the last thing he wanted to do. When it came to Masahi, for her it was always easy to tell what he was feeling just by the expressions on his face. Even still... hearing his words wasn't something that she expected, either. She already had the short version of his confession, so she wasn't expecting to hear another one. It set the butterflies into overdrive and her heart beating harder, as well as slightly relit the blush in her cheeks that had faded somewhat. For being as awkward as he was, he could say some really... nice things sometimes. But... how could she respond, really? If she was truthful to herself she really didn't know what her own feelings were. So in a soft voice she responded☆...
"I, uh... I don't really know what I'm doing, but... I can try."
...♝Masahi nodded and simply accepted her answer, truly he thought he would just be rejected out right, but either out of pity or something else Kaori hadn't, and for that reason his fake smile became the real thing, though still not the goofy joy filled one of his childhood, it was still alot for the current him, thinking there may be some small chance he relaxed a little on the couch as a bit of the maelstrom the filled his eyes faded, replaced with a small bit of happiness before he nodded and looked at Kaori, staring into her eyes as he spoke in a soft tone♝...

"Thank you..... that's more than i could have asked for......"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh" was all balke said
Atrio also took a little of the popcorn and curled up with her as well slowly kissing her head before watching the movie

"B-but." She said before sighing then nodding. "Fine.... C-can you help start a shower please?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko sighed "alright" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh" was all balke said

[/QUOTE]
About 20 minutes into the movie Amber fell a sleep, on his chest clutching his shirt as she slept smiling in her sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back