• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at her and took a drink.
Rylen looked at her before holding on himself as the ride slowly went up a hill.
Amaya rolled her eyes and took another sip.

Riley looked around, she was getting anxious

Roman said:
Keiji waved to Dylan when she left. He was glad she let him take a rest here, to him she was pretty nice. He decided to thank her when she returned, but for now he'll rest.
She hurried through her work with the school and went shopping , picking out ingredients to make a home made meal when she felt her self being watched again she sighed and checked out , made sure no one was following as she drove home and made her way up to her apartment opening the door quietly and putting the food away

@Roman

Sam was looking through random memories, some made her a little irritated cause she found out stuff that just made her mad. "Come on Marcus" she says looking back at him. "We still need to fix the memories" she says

@shortyshot8

Sixxx said:
She hurried through her work with the school and went shopping , picking out ingredients to make a home made meal when she felt her self being watched again she sighed and checked out , made sure no one was following as she drove home and made her way up to her apartment opening the door quietly and putting the food away
@Roman
Keiji had found Dylan's bedroom and decided to sleep in there. He figured she wouldn't mind since it only him. He looked like he was having a goof dream.

14%2B-%2B1

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "I'll try not to be" she says taking a bite of her steak
" well then ask away angel , im sure your wondering something about me " he took a bite of the steak and chased it with wine

Roman said:
The clone nodded and took Isabella to her room. Looking around, everything seemed normal to him. She was pretty organized for a blind person. "Here you go." He said once they reached her room.
"Thank you roman.... For every thing." She said to him before she turned in his direction and gave him a small smile then slowly got close and kissed him on the cheek before turning to the bed and starting over. "You can leave if you wish." She said softly to him hopping he would stay though

Sixxx said:
She smiled " its all new to me too. Ive never been kissed before , unless you count Tim Mc kiltion in the 2th grade" she said giggling " he kissed me on a dare during recess " she said laughing as they walked to her dorm , she unlocked the door and walked in, the dorm was colorful , many photos she took hanging on the walls. She set her bag by her desk, the was surrounded by photography equipment
Atrio chuckled at her explanation then looked around her dorm. "You really love photography." He said as he looked at some of the pictures on the wall then at all her equipment

Sixxx said:
" well then ask away angel , im sure your wondering something about me " he took a bite of the steak and chased it with wine
Rin hummed at the thought. "What's it like in hell?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nx4k13jM6G1qa94xto6_500.gif

Out of pure excitement, Yoshino's form changed to that of a more childish demeanor. Her once red hair, had turned a light brown and was now tied up. Her eyes had also changed from its crimson color to an aqua blue. "Alright! Let's get in the car and go!" Yoshino said excitedly, raising her arms up as she spoke. This was unlike any other attitude she had ever really shown. Sure, she got excited when she got something she wanted, but she was usually able to contain it. Now that her full excitement was unleashed, she'd probably just be bouncing around everywhere and doing silly things.

@Roman

Roman said:
Keiji had found Dylan's bedroom and decided to sleep in there. He figured she wouldn't mind since it only him. He looked like he was having a goof dream.
14%2B-%2B1
Dylan began boiling home made pasta and making home made Alfredo sauce and seasoning chicken breast . She turned some music on and hummed along to the song , dancing a bit, he back turned to the bedroom as she cooked

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you roman.... For every thing." She said to him before she turned in his direction and gave him a small smile then slowly got close and kissed him on the cheek before turning to the bed and starting over. "You can leave if you wish." She said softly to him hopping he would stay though
Atrio chuckled at her explanation then looked around her dorm. "You really love photography." He said as he looked at some of the pictures on the wall then at all her equipment

[/QUOTE]
Amber smiled "its my passion , hey imma hop in the shower real quick. I think i have some dry cloths that would fit you in that duffle bag, its my brothers, it accidentally was thrown into my car" she said pointing to the bag and walking into the bathroom pushing the door so you couldnt see in but it was still open , she pealed off the soaked sandy clothes and steped into the shower

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Alright love" He said
happily
Asami blushed, "Wait what?..." she said a bit shocked but what he had called her. She let it pass and started walking to her place, "Come on..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin hummed at the thought. "What's it like in hell?" She asks
He looked over at her " um well its not as bad as it would seem , its ... Sad . People say you are punished in hell and you arebut you punishment is knowing people you know and love got into heaven and youll never see them again because of awful things you did in life "

Sixxx said:
Amber smiled "its my passion , hey imma hop in the shower real quick. I think i have some dry cloths that would fit you in that duffle bag, its my brothers, it accidentally was thrown into my car" she said pointing to the bag and walking into the bathroom pushing the door so you couldnt see in but it was still open , she pealed off the soaked sandy clothes and steped into the shower
Atrio smiled a little at her before looking to the duffle bag and taking off his soaked shirt revealing blackened scars all over his body before he took out a black long sleeve shirt and pulled it on before grabbing a new pair of pants and slipping those on then looking around and heading to a wall and looking through the pictures

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It was nothing." Isabella said to him loud enough for him to hear before she got close and leaned against him. "May we go back to my dorm now?" She asked him
Atrio blushed madly at the kiss and even more when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He had no idea what to do so he just stood there staring at her in embarasment

Blake chuckled at her before doing the sams

[/QUOTE]
''hey, could you watch over me while i visit my family shrine back at Fahrmann peak? i doubt that vampire is still lingering there..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hey, could you watch over me while i visit my family shrine back at Fahrmann peak? i doubt that vampire is still lingering there..''
"Of course." He said softly to her with a smile before kissing her four head. "That vampire won't be getting near you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." He said softly to her with a smile before kissing her four head. "That vampire won't be getting near you."

[/QUOTE]
''alright. um, could you take me there? i believe we're still in oblivion''

...✿Emiko said with a slight giggle✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled a little at her before looking to the duffle bag and taking off his soaked shirt revealing blackened scars all over his body before he took out a black long sleeve shirt and pulled it on before grabbing a new pair of pants and slipping those on then looking around and heading to a wall and looking through the pictures

[/QUOTE]
Amber finished showering she realize she hadn't brought cloths in for her self , wrapping her self in a towel she walked out , turning bright red as she walked across the dorm to get to her bedroom closing the door And drssing in pajama shorts and a tank top , throwing her hair up into a messy bun and walking to the kitchen to make popcorn " what should we watch?"

Nanne said:
Asami blushed, "Wait what?..." she said a bit shocked but what he had called her. She let it pass and started walking to her place, "Come on..."
Cam blinked "Not gonna ask..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." He said to her with a small smile as he picked up one of the menus that sat on the table and started to look

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko continued swinging her leg's, looking around the room.

Roman said:
Roman immediately went to the book, reading what was inside. He quickly went to grab the ingredients needed for pancakes. "Hey Mal?"

Alejandro looked at Misaki, "I'm curious now... Why would you be embarrassed?"
Mal went over to Roman "yes?" she ask's.

Misaki shrugged "I dunno, she didn't tell me" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. um, could you take me there? i believe we're still in oblivion''
...✿Emiko said with a slight giggle✿...
"Of course." Blake said before they both appeared at the shrine

Sixxx said:
Amber finished showering she realize she hadn't brought cloths in for her self , wrapping her self in a towel she walked out , turning bright red as she walked across the dorm to get to her bedroom closing the door And drssing in pajama shorts and a tank top , throwing her hair up into a messy bun and walking to the kitchen to make popcorn " what should we watch?"
"I don't care. Whatever one you want to watch." He said as he still inspected each photo with wonder finding most absolutely beautiful especially any that she had over her self if there where any.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko continued swinging her leg's, looking around the room.
A waiter soon can and asked for there orders

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes and took another sip.
Riley looked around, she was getting anxious
Ally tilted her head "lighten up, i'm just curious about this drink" she said.

Rylen looked at Riley "are you ok?" he ask's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back