• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at the drink before taking another sip "it's funny tasting but fun to drink..." she said.
Rylen nodded as the ride jolted and started.
"Just drink it ally" she says taking another sip

Riley squeezed the handle bars

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please take me home?" She asked quietly to him
"Yeah." He said softly

Atrio soon broke the kiss and looked at her an embarrassed smile on his face as he held onto amber tightly

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him her eyes sparkling as she smiled, she kept her arms locked around his neck , one hand intertwining with his hair she grinned and blushed "well that was very nice"

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea only around the people I don't know" she says
He smiled " well dont be shy , ask me anything , im an open book "he said pouring himself more wine , taking a sip

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at him "what are you going to get?" she asked.
"I was thinking of getting a steak what do you want?" He asked her

Sixxx said:
She looked up at him her eyes sparkling as she smiled, she kept her arms locked around his neck , one hand intertwining with his hair she grinned and blushed "well that was very nice"
Atrio blushed but nodded. "Y-yeah." He said softly to her as he held onto her the feeling of her hand twirling with his hair made him blush more but he still smiled a little at her while staring into her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please take me home?" She asked quietly to him
"Yeah." He said softly

Atrio soon broke the kiss and looked at her an embarrassed smile on his face as he held onto amber tightly

[/QUOTE]
The clone sighed and used Kamui to return himself and Isabella to her dorm. "We're back..."

Roman said:
Keiji blinked, "What? Why would I do that?"
Dylan smiled a little " i just expect the worse in people thats all...come on, after all this i have to go shopping before i can make dinner, i dont have any food at home yet "

Roman said:
Alex chuckled and put his hands on Yuki's waist when she was close enough, "I offered you warmth~" He said, before kissing her gently making his way to her neck.
Yuki smiled when he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I like your warmth..." she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was thinking of getting a steak what do you want?" He asked her
Atrio blushed but nodded. "Y-yeah." He said softly to her as he held onto her the feeling of her hand twirling with his hair made him blush more but he still smiled a little at her while staring into her eyes

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and gave him another quick kiss giggling as he blushed " you wanna go back to my dorm ? Watch a movie maybe? " she said with a hopeful look in her eyes

Mayyflower said:
"Just drink it ally" she says taking another sip
Riley squeezed the handle bars
Ally looked at her and took a drink.

Rylen looked at her before holding on himself as the ride slowly went up a hill.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was thinking of getting a steak what do you want?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko thought "probably just the same thing as you" she said as she was swinging her legs.

Roman said:
The clone sighed and used Kamui to return himself and Isabella to her dorm. "We're back..."
"Right as they returned Isabella's eyes slowly started to grey again her pupils disapering as her sight vanished then she held out a hand towards where she last knew roman was. "Can you help me to my room?" She asked him softly

Sixxx said:
She smiled and gave him another quick kiss giggling as he blushed " you wanna go back to my dorm ? Watch a movie maybe? " she said with a hopeful look in her eyes
Atrio blushed more but nodded. "S-sure." He said in an embarrassed way to her as he stared back before looking away in embarrassment then looking back to her

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko thought "probably just the same thing as you" she said as she was swinging her legs.
"Ok." He said to her with a small smile as he picked up one of the menus that sat on the table and started to look

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Roman and Alejandro before nodding "might be the best thing to do... I don't know if she'd get embarrassed with a boy around or not" she said.

Misaki tilted her head "why would I get embarrassed?"

"No reason! can we just make breakfast now?"

Roman immediately went to the book, reading what was inside. He quickly went to grab the ingredients needed for pancakes. "Hey Mal?"

Alejandro looked at Misaki, "I'm curious now... Why would you be embarrassed?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Right as they returned Isabella's eyes slowly started to grey again her pupils disapering as her sight vanished then she held out a hand towards where she last knew roman was. "Can you help me to my room?" She asked him softly
Atrio blushed more but nodded. "S-sure." He said in an embarrassed way to her as he stared back before looking away in embarrassment then looking back to her

[/QUOTE]
She took his hand and walked back , spying her soaked tank top covered in sand , she saw his jacket with sand only on the outside " imma barrow your jacket " she said pulling it off the beach dusting the outside off and slipping it on to cover herself takig his hand again grabin her bag and walking back to her dorm " why are you so embarrassed Atrio?"she asked as they made their way back to the dorms

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled a little " i just expect the worse in people thats all...come on, after all this i have to go shopping before i can make dinner, i dont have any food at home yet "
"Mind if I wait at your place? I've been on my feet all day and could really use a quick nap." Keiji said, smiling a little. He then yawned.

Sixxx said:
She took his hand and walked back , spying her soaked tank top covered in sand , she saw his jacket with sand only on the outside " imma barrow your jacket " she said pulling it off the beach dusting the outside off and slipping it on to cover herself takig his hand again grabin her bag and walking back to her dorm " why are you so embarrassed Atrio?"she asked as they made their way back to the dorms
"N-no girls ever taken a liking to me." He said quietly to her as he walked with her and looked around at the shadows that followed them. "I've been kissed before, but it was never a true kiss." He said quietly before looking at her. "So I guess this is all knew to me." He said to her with a small smile

Roman said:
"Mind if I wait at your place? I've been on my feet all day and could really use a quick nap." Keiji said, smiling a little. He then yawned.
She nodded a little shocked " um sure" she said with a light smile she showed him the apartment and how to get there with her mind" ill see you later i guess?" She said with a giggle turning to walk away

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled when he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I like your warmth..." she said quietly.
Alex smiled and continued to kiss, Yuki. He slowly slid his hands up to the hem of her shirt and began to remove it, before pulling away from their kiss. "Well, I'll give you all the warmth you need, Yuki~" he said before as he continued.

(( Fade ))

Sixxx said:
She nodded a little shocked " um sure" she said with a light smile she showed him the apartment and how to get there with her mind" ill see you later i guess?" She said with a giggle turning to walk away
Keiji waved to Dylan when she left. He was glad she let him take a rest here, to him she was pretty nice. He decided to thank her when she returned, but for now he'll rest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Right as they returned Isabella's eyes slowly started to grey again her pupils disapering as her sight vanished then she held out a hand towards where she last knew roman was. "Can you help me to my room?" She asked him softly

[/QUOTE]
The clone nodded and took Isabella to her room. Looking around, everything seemed normal to him. She was pretty organized for a blind person. "Here you go." He said once they reached her room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-no girls ever taken a liking to me." He said quietly to her as he walked with her and looked around at the shadows that followed them. "I've been kissed before, but it was never a true kiss." He said quietly before looking at her. "So I guess this is all knew to me." He said to her with a small smile

[/QUOTE]
She smiled " its all new to me too. Ive never been kissed before , unless you count Tim Mc kiltion in the 2th grade" she said giggling " he kissed me on a dare during recess " she said laughing as they walked to her dorm , she unlocked the door and walked in, the dorm was colorful , many photos she took hanging on the walls. She set her bag by her desk, the was surrounded by photography equipment

Sixxx said:
He smiled " well dont be shy , ask me anything , im an open book "he said pouring himself more wine , taking a sip
Rin nods. "I'll try not to be" she says taking a bite of her steak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back