• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at Roman "it can't be that hard... I'm sure...." she said

Misaki jumped back "w-what was that this time?" she asked
Roman smiled, "Thanks for trying to reassure me, but I don't think it worked... BUT! We have cookbooks around here!" He said before grabbing one specifically on breakfast. "Ta-da!"

Alejandro shrugged, "I don't know... It's not the monster. It's me." He said in a confused tone. "Dad?"

"Puberty."

"Puberty?"

"You're becoming a young man."

Alejandro blinked, "Nice... Whatever that means."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
《Тoнĸa ѕιgнed wιтн annoyance. Ѕнe нeld тнe нιlт oғ нer ĸaтana, Raιĸιrι. On тop oғ тнe тalleѕт вυιldιng oғ тнe cιтy ѕнe looĸed aт тнe нorιzon. Тнe perғecт Lιne... Ѕнe тнoυgнт тo нerѕelғ. Тoнĸa тooĸ a deep вreaтн. Ιn an ιnѕтanт нer ѕword waѕ ѕwυng and a мovιng вlade oғ lιgнтιng ѕoared ιn тнe aιr тowardѕ тнe нorιzon. "Noт Good Enoυgн..."

[/QUOTE]
(( Need someone to interact with? ))

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]yυp

[/QUOTE]
(( I have quite the list of characters free for interaction. If you'd like, I'll interact with you. ))

Roman said:
(( I have quite the list of characters free for interaction. If you'd like, I'll interact with you. ))
•Tohka(Milla) Zesteria

•Kano Kiritsu

Are my open ones btw and sure ofc but I might respond late because of school...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi waited until Kaori had taken the pack before starting to walk back to the couch, but he stopped and sighed when he heard her remark. How was any of what he said stupid? He was basing it off of what happened today, first he stole her first kiss, then she saw him naked, probably because he hadn't closed the door properly, so he was almost sure she didn't want him around. So when he thought on why she had said that it simply left him dumbfounded before sighing and sitting down to question her♝...
"And just how is that stupid Kaori?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆As Masahi moved to the couch so did she, wanting to sit down if she was gonna hold an ice pack to her head. She glanced in his direction as he spoke before her gaze dropped to his lap. What kind of stupid things, huh? Isn't this why she broke down in town? She made herself clear as to why she said it. How could he just think she didn't want him around? Sure stupid stuff seemed to happen around them all the time, but that was a blink off an eye in the big picture, those were things that didn't matter and could be overlooked. Kaori never thought she'd see Masahi again, not after what happened as kids. And especially not that he'd actually be back in her life. Why would she just want him to not be around anymore, after all that? Kaori soon spoke, still staring at her lap☆...

"Putting words in my mouth. Did I ever say that I didn't want you around? I don't recall ever saying that. So why would you think, after all this time, that I'd just want you gone? Over stupid stuff? Really?"

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]•Tohka(Milla) Zesteria
•Kano Kiritsu

Are my open ones btw and sure ofc but I might respond late because of school...

[/QUOTE]
(( That's perfectly fine. I don't really feel like typing out my list, so I'll use my character Ken. ))

Lumina said:
...☆As Masahi moved to the couch so did she, wanting to sit down if she was gonna hold an ice pack to her head. She glanced in his direction as he spoke before her gaze dropped to his lap. What kind of stupid things, huh? Isn't this why she broke down in town? She made herself clear as to why she said it. How could he just think she didn't want him around? Sure stupid stuff seemed to happen around them all the time, but that was a blink off an eye in the big picture, those were things that didn't matter and could be overlooked. Kaori never thought she'd see Masahi again, not after what happened as kids. And especially not that he'd actually be back in her life. Why would she just want him to not be around anymore, after all that? Kaori soon spoke, still staring at her lap☆...
"Putting words in my mouth. Did I ever say that I didn't want you around? I don't recall ever saying that. So why would you think, after all this time, that I'd just want you gone? Over stupid stuff? Really?"
...♝Masahi sighed before looking down as his own lap as a tiredness, and not a physical one, one that said he only expects the worst to happen to him, came to his eyes, so how could he not think that he messed up? It had been a long time since he had been hopeful, and the last time he was, he had shown up a few moments too late and watched her die, no, hope wasn't even a word for him anymore, just an idea those around him clung to, the life he lead had taught him to expect the worst and be glad the few times it doesn't happen be grateful. After a minute or so Masahi looked up at Kaori before speaking softly♝...

"Sorry, it's just.... it's just that i don't ever expect anything to go well for me anymore, last time i did...... i saw you die."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says before opening it and pouring two glasses of wine. "Here" she says handing ally one
Mayyflower said:
"Not everything" Riley huffs
(she's never had any wine or alchohol before xD )

Ally grabbed the glass and stared at it "for.... me?" she said as she sniffed it.

Rylen laughed "right ok" he said as they entered the line of people getting on the ride.

Roman said:
"So maybe I'll cut out some of the activities for the day. Beach and dinner?" Kaz asked. "We can spend the day out then we go to to dinner then he beach." He suggested.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"You don't have to change the plans because of what I said." Though Yoshino said she was okay with doing anything, she still kind of wanted to do what he had planned out. It seemed like a waste to her, having the entire day planned out and then some of the things changed because of something she said. "I mean, I still wanna do some of the stuff you had planned." Yoshino said.

LunaCrosby said:
(she's never had any wine or alchohol before xD )
Ally grabbed the glass and stared at it "for.... me?" she said as she sniffed it.

Rylen laughed "right ok" he said as they entered the line of people getting on the ride.
( it will be the first lol)

Amaya nods. "Yea" she says taking a drink

Riley chuckled and got on the ride. "I'm so nervous" she says

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Thanks for trying to reassure me, but I don't think it worked... BUT! We have cookbooks around here!" He said before grabbing one specifically on breakfast. "Ta-da!"

Alejandro shrugged, "I don't know... It's not the monster. It's me." He said in a confused tone. "Dad?"

"Puberty."

"Puberty?"

"You're becoming a young man."

Alejandro blinked, "Nice... Whatever that means."
Mal nodded "good, because your mom only taught me that one thing" she said.

Misaki looked between them "is it a guy thing?" she ask's.

Mayyflower said:
( it will be the first lol)
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says taking a drink

Riley chuckled and got on the ride. "I'm so nervous" she says
Ally took a drink and made a weird face "it tastes different from any other drink" she said.

Rylen laughed "don't be, i'm here so you'll be fine" he said as he got on next to her.

Roman said:
When Apple was snatched by the giant hand, Akane stepped back, and frowned. She looked up at the Nasod that had Apple, it was obvious she wasn't happy. "Do you want me to take care of this guy or can you handle him?" She asked in a annoyed tone.
giphy.gif

~~~~~

Alex swam around underwater before emerging to the surface a few inches in front of her. "Oh. Well maybe we can go back now. If you want, I can make a ccouple towels appear... That's if you weren't serious about me holding you."

large.gif

~~~~~~

Roman took a deep breath and sighed, "This is gonna be a pain." He said, looking away from the kids and to somewhere else in the kitchen.

Gray-Fullbuster-Gallery.png

"I'm a terrible cook, Mal."

Alejandro looked at Misaki and smiled, "The monster stopped... I think he knows I'm gonna give him all the food he wants. Maybe he'd let us be like again!" He said, his voice cracking a little. "What the..."

Roman laughed quietly so Alejandro and the others wouldn't hear, "Puberty."

~~~~~~~

"If its not much of a bother, why are you restarting? And you don't have answer if you don't want to. I'm just very curious is all." Keiji said, rubbing the back of his head.

~~~~~~~

"Well first the park for a small walk, then after that we'll check out one of the cities best tourists attractions also the place with the bet view of the city~ Then lastly: Dinner." Kaz said, walking out the front door. He then opened the garage and chuckled, "After that we're back home and that's our date. We barely get to spend time with one another because of work, so I'm trying to make this best day we've had together in a while..."
Dylan thought hard, if she continued talking to him she would tell the whole story later "a very long story short, i lost my way and the one i loved so now starting over "

@Roman

Roman said:
The clone blinked and scratched his head, "Uhh.. What was that?" He asked, looking at Isabella. "I.. Didn't quite catch what you said."
"It was nothing." Isabella said to him loud enough for him to hear before she got close and leaned against him. "May we go back to my dorm now?" She asked him

Sixxx said:
Amber smiles and turned her head before he kissed her cheek so he accidentally kissed her she broke the kiss for a moment before wrapping her arms around his neck pressing her self against him
@Daniel reaving
Atrio blushed madly at the kiss and even more when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He had no idea what to do so he just stood there staring at her in embarasment

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Emiko soon giggled a little as she soon pecked Blake's lips✦...
Blake chuckled at her before doing the sams

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded and sat down "guess so, which is surprising... luck is never on my side..." she said.
River chuckled at her words before nodding. "We'll I guess only comes when you truly need it the most." He said to her

LunaCrosby said:
Ally took a drink and made a weird face "it tastes different from any other drink" she said.
Rylen laughed "don't be, i'm here so you'll be fine" he said as he got on next to her.
Amaya chuckled. "That's because it's better" she says taking a sip

Riley nods and chuckled. "Yea I know" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
"Things I like?" she asks taking a sip of her wine "Well I like reading, hanging out with friends and playing instruments" she says
Ryder grinned " i to share a love of music " a guitar appeared and he began playing a song , it was intricate and beautiful , but sad, it had a lonely feel to it " when he was dont he set the guitar down and smiled at her

@Mayyflower

Sixxx said:
Ryder grinned " i to share a love of music " a guitar appeared and he began playing a song , it was intricate and beautiful , but sad, it had a lonely feel to it " when he was dont he set the guitar down and smiled at her
@Mayyflower
Rin chuckled and listened to him play. "That's really good" she says with a nod

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled and listened to him play. "That's really good" she says with a nod
Ryder smiled when she chuckled and nodded " thank you " he said looking back to her " your a very quite woman " he remarked cutting his steak " very beautiful bit quite"

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back