• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai](K I'll use Tohka and you probably know where she is)

[/QUOTE]

(( Well here's Ken

:P ))

Ken had been on the roof too, not really paying attention to the girl who was swinging her sword. He remained quiet, deep in thought. He heard the sword cut through the air once again before we turned around, placing a hand on his chin as he spoke, "Excuse me... But what exactly are you trying to accomplish by cutting air?"

tumblr_ndcna6mKmQ1tjrgk5o1_500.gif

He was curious, mainly because he couldn't think straight with her noise, and also because why the hell not?

Sixxx said:
Amber blushed and took a step back when he didnt respond to her kissing she looked down feeling stung " im sorry " she said quietly, she suddenly felt very stupid , why would he like her anyway ... She thought to her self
@Daniel reaving
Atrio immediately saw how hurt he made her feel and reacted by lifting her chin up so she was looking at him and pressing his lips to hers as he closed his eyes tightly and slid his arms around her waist knowing she would probably either react by kissing him back or pushing him away and slapping him.

Sixxx said:
Ryder smiled when she chuckled and nodded " thank you " he said looking back to her " your a very quite woman " he remarked cutting his steak " very beautiful bit quite"
@mayy
Rin blushed, she hated blushing "Thank you" she says kindly

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"You don't have to change the plans because of what I said." Though Yoshino said she was okay with doing anything, she still kind of wanted to do what he had planned out. It seemed like a waste to her, having the entire day planned out and then some of the things changed because of something she said. "I mean, I still wanna do some of the stuff you had planned." Yoshino said.

Kaz chuckled, and placed a hand on Yoshino's, "I don't care what and how many things we do today. Just as long as I spend the day with you I'm fine. So honestly, taking a few things off the plan won't hurt... But if you wish to stick to the original plan, so be it... I also noticed we never got inthe the car yet."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "good, because your mom only taught me that one thing" she said.
Misaki looked between them "is it a guy thing?" she ask's.
"If she was willing to teach you that, maybe you should have asked for more lessons." Roman said jokingly. He then waved the book around, "We can learn ourselves now. We have this."

"That's a good question." Alejandro looked at his parents for an answer.

Roman looked at Mal, "This one is all you." He said, motioning to Misaki. "Mommy is gonna answer that one for you~"

Sixxx said:
Dylan thought hard, if she continued talking to him she would tell the whole story later "a very long story short, i lost my way and the one i loved so now starting over "
@Roman
Keiji shook his head, "That sucks... I wish there was something I could do for you." He said, before looking at his phone. "Sheesh... I've been here for a while and found nothing to do. Uh.. I'll talk to you later.. Unless you have something we could do because I'm bored."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It was nothing." Isabella said to him loud enough for him to hear before she got close and leaned against him. "May we go back to my dorm now?" She asked him
Atrio blushed madly at the kiss and even more when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He had no idea what to do so he just stood there staring at her in embarasment

Blake chuckled at her before doing the sams

[/QUOTE]
The clone sighed, "Are you sure?" He asked. "You know if we leave you won't be able to see... Your vision will quickly fade away as it came to be."

Roman said:
Keiji shook his head, "That sucks... I wish there was something I could do for you." He said, before looking at his phone. "Sheesh... I've been here for a while and found nothing to do. Uh.. I'll talk to you later.. Unless you have something we could do because I'm bored."
Dylan smiled " come on, i got to go re instate my self to the school and ill show you around and then for keeping me company on such a long sucky day , ill make you dinner " she said with a grin " sound good?"

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chuckled at her words before nodding. "We'll I guess only comes when you truly need it the most." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko shrugged "guess so, though i've needed it plenty of times" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "That's because it's better" she says taking a sip
Riley nods and chuckled. "Yea I know" she says smiling a little
Ally stared at the drink before taking another sip "it's funny tasting but fun to drink..." she said.

Rylen nodded as the ride jolted and started.

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled " come on, i got to go re instate my self to the school and ill show you around and then for keeping me company on such a long sucky day , ill make you dinner " she said with a grin " sound good?"
@Roman
Keiji chuckled when Dylan mentioned dinner, but in the inside, he was jumping around in pure joy. He hasn't ate since he had came to the school and dinner would satisfy him, "Sure! Sounds good to me."

Daniel reaving]Atrio immediately saw how hurt he made her feel and reacted by lifting her chin up so she was looking at him and pressing his lips to hers as he closed his eyes tightly and slid his arms around her waist knowing she would probably either react by kissing him back or pushing him away and slapping him. [/QUOTE] Amber was a little shocked by the kiss but smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck standing on her tip toes making it easier for him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina watched as Kenji disappeared, seeing a blank space in the yard where the brothers had been not moments before. Despite the situation being different, Lumina's mind couldn't help but flash back to the last time they disappeared in front of her, and all the emotions from then threatened to come back. Lumina's hands flew to her head, holding it, trying to get herself under control. This was different. He was going to come back. In her state Lumina glitchily teleported around a bit until finally she landed inside, accidentally knocking over a chair in her stumble to stop herself from teleporting again. Plus, teleporting like that only heightened the lightheadedness she had at and before dinner, so that didn't help her stumbling at all. Still holding her head Lumina eventually came go rest against the counter, gripping the edge for support to steady herself so she didn't fall over or anything again♤...

@WeirdPrincess
...❦Asuka was sitting on her bed, staring at the doorway where Akira had been standing moments before leaving. Now she wished she had asked what was going on because she was more worried then before, though she'd probably would still be as worried if she knew what was happening. Lost in her thoughts, she almost didn't hear something crashing on to the floor downstairs. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion before Asuka stood up from her seat and made her way downstairs. The noise sounded like it came from the kitchen. Her foot touched the final step of the stairs before she made her way passed the living room and into the kitchen, seeing Lumina with her head on the counter and a chair on the ground. She thought it was safe to assume that she had accidentally knocked it over. Asuka took a step towards Lumina and spoke, a look of concern on her face❦...

"Lumina? Are you okay?"

Roman said:
"If she was willing to teach you that, maybe you should have asked for more lessons." Roman said jokingly. He then waved the book around, "We can learn ourselves now. We have this."

"That's a good question." Alejandro looked at his parents for an answer.

Roman looked at Mal, "This one is all you." He said, motioning to Misaki. "Mommy is gonna answer that one for you~"
Misaki turned and looked at Mal, waiting for an answer to her question.

Mal blinked and looked at Misaki "u-uhm well... it happen's to girl's too... just in a different way..." she said.

Roman said:
Alex had immediately went to change his clothes, before making his back to Yuki. He laid down on the bed. He sighed and looked down for a second.
8b5e23f099ffbe7b9b7274c22aea0a31.gif

"Hey Yuki~ My offer still stands." He said, laughing a little.
Yuki turned off her phone and turned back to look at him and giggled. "So...what was your offer again?" she said as she went over to him.

Roman said:
Keiji chuckled when Dylan mentioned dinner, but in the inside, he was jumping around in pure joy. He hasn't ate since he had came to the school and dinner would satisfy him, "Sure! Sounds good to me."
Dylan smirked " you dont have to come if you dont wanna ... Id understand if you dont " she said with a frown

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki turned and looked at Mal, waiting for an answer to her question.
Mal blinked and looked at Misaki "u-uhm well... it happen's to girl's too... just in a different way..." she said.
Alejandro rubbed his chin, "Would the same thing happen to her that had happened to me? With the way I sound?"

Roman patted Alejandro in his shoulder and laughed, "Mal can you explain it to her later since Detective Alejandro wants to know everything."

"Wh-"

"Sh..."

Roman said:
The clone sighed, "Are you sure?" He asked. "You know if we leave you won't be able to see... Your vision will quickly fade away as it came to be."
"Please take me home?" She asked quietly to him

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko shrugged "guess so, though i've needed it plenty of times" she said.
"Yeah." He said softly

Sixxx said:
Amber was a little shocked by the kiss but smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck standing on her tip toes making it easier for him
Atrio soon broke the kiss and looked at her an embarrassed smile on his face as he held onto amber tightly

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, and placed a hand on Yoshino's, "I don't care what and how many things we do today. Just as long as I spend the day with you I'm fine. So honestly, taking a few things off the plan won't hurt... But if you wish to stick to the original plan, so be it... I also noticed we never got inthe the car yet."

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nx4k13jM6G1qa94xto6_500.gif

Out of pure excitement, Yoshino's form changed to that of a more childish demeanor. Her once red hair, had turned a light brown and was now tied up. Her eyes had also changed from its crimson color to an aqua blue. "Alright! Let's get in the car and go!" Yoshino said excitedly, raising her arms up as she spoke. This was unlike any other attitude she had ever really shown. Sure, she got excited when she got something she wanted, but she was usually able to contain it. Now that her full excitement was unleashed, she'd probably just be bouncing around everywhere and doing silly things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki turned off her phone and turned back to look at him and giggled. "So...what was your offer again?" she said as she went over to him.
Alex chuckled and put his hands on Yuki's waist when she was close enough, "I offered you warmth~" He said, before kissing her gently making his way to her neck.

Roman said:
Alejandro rubbed his chin, "Would the same thing happen to her that had happened to me? With the way I sound?"

Roman patted Alejandro in his shoulder and laughed, "Mal can you explain it to her later since Detective Alejandro wants to know everything."

"Wh-"

"Sh..."
Mal looked at Roman and Alejandro before nodding "might be the best thing to do... I don't know if she'd get embarrassed with a boy around or not" she said.

Misaki tilted her head "why would I get embarrassed?"

"No reason! can we just make breakfast now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please take me home?" She asked quietly to him
"Yeah." He said softly

Atrio soon broke the kiss and looked at her an embarrassed smile on his face as he held onto amber tightly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "what are you going to get?" she asked.

Sixxx said:
Dylan smirked " you dont have to come if you dont wanna ... Id understand if you dont " she said with a frown
Keiji blinked, "What? Why would I do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back