• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets go''
"You got it~" Akane said happily as she followed behind their new partner. "Everything is gonna be alright, Apple. I am gonna make things go back the way they were before you left." she said, hoping to reassure her. Learning something like that must've been hard.

Roman said:
"You got it~" Akane said happily as she followed behind their new partner. "Everything is gonna be alright, Apple. I am gonna make things go back the way they were before you left." she said, hoping to reassure her. Learning something like that must've been hard.
''just a heads up. her weapons look funny, but dont underestimate her. shes more than she looks

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just a heads up. her weapons look funny, but dont underestimate her. shes more than she looks
"Who? The general?" Akane asked. "I don't underestimate any opponent... If they're strong, they're strong... But for your beloved general, I'm going all out." She said.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked at Kenji with wide eyes. Another race that wanted to colonize Earth? Natural enemies of the sanctums? That was... awful! A look of concern about the situation formed on her face for a moment before she realized something, speaking soon after♤...
"Wait... you're leaving?"
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's concerned expression and spoke, smiling lightly at an attempt to comfort herΨ...

“ I have to, I I don't, everyone on Earth will die. It'll only be for a short while, then I'll return to you. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Who? The general?" Akane asked. "I don't underestimate any opponent... If they're strong, they're strong... But for your beloved general, I'm going all out." She said.
''thats what i mean, dont underestimate her...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thats what i mean, dont underestimate her...''
Akane sighed, "I won't. I've already said that." She said, looking around as they walked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's concerned expression and spoke, smiling lightly at an attempt to comfort herΨ...
“ I have to, I I don't, everyone on Earth will die. It'll only be for a short while, then I'll return to you. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤It felt like Lumina had been punched in the gut to hear him say he was leaving. Didn't... didn't he say he wasn't going anywhere anymore? Sure his reasoning made sense but... she couldn't help but feel some kind of sadness to hear him say that. She took a small step forward, trying to process what was happening right now. They had just gotten back, and they were staying back for good. Why... why now? Being separated from Kenji was the last thing she wanted right now, and her expression kind of showed it. Her voice was filled with worry as she spoke♤...

"But, what about you? Won't things be dangerous for you?"

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "I won't. I've already said that." She said, looking around as they walked.
''someone...needs to rule this dimension for me...i mean i cant be between here and the other at the same time..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''someone...needs to rule this dimension for me...i mean i cant be between here and the other at the same time..''
Upon hearing Apple's words, Akane looked at their guide. "How about him?" She asked quietly. "He isn't so bad..." she added. "Unless you don't agree.."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued meditating, when he suddenly felt a strange presence enter Earth. His eyes shot open and he stood up, soon looking at the direction Earth was, in relative to his position. He spoke♅...
Damn it..

----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he prepared to take off his t-shirt. Suddenly, he felt an unusual presence coming from Earth. He spoke quietly to himselfΨ...

Oh no..

...ΨKenji continued as he walked out of the bedroom and ran lightly outsideΨ...

“ Stay here, do not come to Earth with me and Akira, please! ”

...ΨKenji came to a stop beside Akira and spoke as he looked in Earth's directionΨ...

“ Did you feel that? ”

...♅Akira continued searching for presences on Earth before he found another unusual presence. He spoke♅...

“ Yes. It seems the Gravitius have entered The Existence and went to Earth. We'll have to stop them.. ”

...ΨKenji repliedΨ...

“ I see.. ”

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and looked at the ground, his eyes narrowing as he continuedΨ...

“ Do we.. have a chance at winning..? ”

...♅Akira looked back at Kenji, then to the ground. He spoke♅...

“ To be honest... I don't know. Our race suffered a huge blow when our father went crazy. We lost our best teachers, leaving the weakest ones to train us. The Gravitius didn't have an event like that, so they'll be better trained to harness their abilities than us.. ”

...ΨKenji looked back up at Akira and repliedΨ...

“ Will I have to take that form..? ”

...♅Akira nodded and responded as his irises shifted from Kenji back to the direction of Earth♅...

“ Yes, certainly. This won't be a fight like we're accustomed to. The Gravitius are a combat race from outside of The Existence like us, and our races have been known to fight in the past. We'll need to fight seriously, so you will have to take that form.. ”

“ I see.. Shall we get going? ”

...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he began walking into the house♅...

“ Not yet, I have to say goodbye to Asuka first. ”

“ That's bad luck.. ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied♅...

“ How can you believe in such idiotic superstitions? ”

...♅Akira then walked up stairs and entered his and Asuka's room. He spoke to Asuka♅...

“ I will have to return to Earth for a while, I'll need you to remain here with Lumina. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had just finished putting on her regular clothes when she heard Akira walk into the room, soon turning around to face him. Was something going on with Earth and why did she need to stay here? Was it something bad? She could only imagine it would be, seeing as how she didn't get very much detail about why and she was hesitant to ask questions if the situation important or urgent. Asuka chewed on her lower lip out of habit and nervousness before speaking❦...

"Alright... you're worrying me, but I'll stay here with Lumina."

Roman said:
Upon hearing Apple's words, Akane looked at their guide. "How about him?" She asked quietly. "He isn't so bad..." she added. "Unless you don't agree.."
''not convinced. i see him as being greedy..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not convinced. i see him as being greedy..''
"You guys sure can tell a lot about a person by just looking at them... Anyways, who do you have in mind?" Akane asked

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had just finished putting on her regular clothes when she heard Akira walk into the room, soon turning around to face him. Was something going on with Earth and why did she need to stay here? Was it something bad? She could only imagine it would be, seeing as how she didn't get very much detail about why and she was hesitant to ask questions if the situation important or urgent. Asuka chewed on her lower lip out of habit and nervousness before speaking❦...
"Alright... you're worrying me, but I'll stay here with Lumina."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and spoke shortly before leaving the bedroom♅...

“ Thank you. ”

----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤It felt like Lumina had been punched in the gut to hear him say he was leaving. Didn't... didn't he say he wasn't going anywhere anymore? Sure his reasoning made sense but... she couldn't help but feel some kind of sadness to hear him say that. She took a small step forward, trying to process what was happening right now. They had just gotten back, and they were staying back for good. Why... why now? Being separated from Kenji was the last thing she wanted right now, and her expression kind of showed it. Her voice was filled with worry as she spoke♤...
"But, what about you? Won't things be dangerous for you?"
...ΨKenji continued to smile reassuringly as he replied, his ears soon picking up Akira's footstepsΨ...

“ I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I don't want you coming with me because it might be dangerous. Akira and I will be fighting at full power. and I don't want you getting caught up in it. ”

...♅Akira walked out of the house and stopped directly beside Kenji. He placed his hand onto his shoulder and spoke, Kenji nodding soon after♅...

“ Okay, let's go. ”

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont know...''
(last post before i go sleep)
"I'm pretty sure you'll have an idea of who you want here sooner or later. For now, let's just get this sorted out and head home." Akane said, smiling a little.

(( Night~ ))

Roman said:
Alex swam around underwater before emerging to the surface a few inches in front of her. "Oh. Well maybe we can go back now. If you want, I can make a ccouple towels appear... That's if you weren't serious about me holding you."
large.gif
"What? But why...I was serious about you holding me...I do like your warmth.." she said a little sad. Yuki looked at him a little confused as to if he was upset or not. She sighed, "Come on let's go back..." she said before swimming closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She then kissed him on his neck softly and multiple times, "Did I do something wrong?" she asked quietly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and spoke shortly before leaving the bedroom♅...
“ Thank you. ”

----------------------

...ΨKenji continued to smile reassuringly as he replied, his ears soon picking up Akira's footstepsΨ...

“ I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I don't want you coming with me because it might be dangerous. Akira and I will be fighting at full power. and I don't want you getting caught up in it. ”

...♅Akira walked out of the house and stopped directly beside Kenji. He placed his hand onto his shoulder and spoke, Kenji nodding soon after♅...

“ Okay, let's go. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina just looked at Kenji wide eyed, not really wanting him to leave. Really, his reasons made sense, but she was being selfish, because she was worried and didn't want anything to happen to him. Lumina had taken another step forward, about to speak when Akira showed up next to Kenji♤...

"Bu-"

...♤Lumina noticed Kenji's nod. He was serious about leaving. She knew she couldn't stop him even if she tried, and despite his obviously legitimate reasons for wanting to leave it didn't make the worry lessen at all. Without realizing it her form had changed to the one she took upon arriving to Ecrilia for the first time, and her gaze fell down to the ground and she spoke in a soft, slightly defeated voice♤...

"...just, come home safe, okay..?"

tumblr_mw9nqtDkLI1rs4avvo1_500.gif

Nanne said:
Mako turned around when he heard her call after him. "Sure! I'd be glad to meet up tomorrow..we can meet up and that little cafe place if you'd like.." he said with a smile.
Yuna smiled back, her ears twitching a bit "Yeah, I'd like that" she said happily "See you then~" she said as she gave a small wave and went inside.

Roman said:
"Well first the park for a small walk, then after that we'll check out one of the cities best tourists attractions also the place with the bet view of the city~ Then lastly: Dinner." Kaz said, walking out the front door. He then opened the garage and chuckled, "After that we're back home and that's our date. We barely get to spend time with one another because of work, so I'm trying to make this best day we've had together in a while..."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino bounced along behind Kaz, following after him. They were doing all that today? Not that there was really a lot that they were doing, it only seemed like they were doing a few things that took a while to do. "Sounds fun. I'm mostly looking forward to dinner, since it involves food." She said jokingly before continuing, "We could be doing anything, like going on a picnic or going to the beach or something and I'd still think it was that best day. Just as long as I get to spend time with you, I'm happy~" Yoshino said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled back, her ears twitching a bit "Yeah, I'd like that" she said happily "See you then~" she said as she gave a small wave and went inside.
Mako smiled and waved back at her watching her go into her house. He then turned around and started walking to his house. "Wow..." he said to himself before chuckling a bit, "I can't wait to see her again I wonder what we'll do next time...it was pretty fun hanging out with her...Yuna."

(( hmm...what do you want to do haha ))

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino bounced along behind Kaz, following after him. They were doing all that today? Not that there was really a lot that they were doing, it only seemed like they were doing a few things that took a while to do. "Sounds fun. I'm mostly looking forward to dinner, since it involves food." She said jokingly before continuing, "We could be doing anything, like going on a picnic or going to the beach or something and I'd still think it was that best day. Just as long as I get to spend time with you, I'm happy~" Yoshino said with a smile.

((go to sleep...))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You go to sleep >~> I took a two hour nap and now I'm not tired anymore xD ))
(( I can't go to sleep I'm finishing up some homework xD and well try to go back to bed ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
"What? But why...I was serious about you holding me...I do like your warmth.." she said a little sad. Yuki looked at him a little confused as to if he was upset or not. She sighed, "Come on let's go back..." she said before swimming closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She then kissed him on his neck softly and multiple times, "Did I do something wrong?" she asked quietly.
Alex smiled and kissed Yuki back. "No. What made you think that?" He asked, planting a few kisses down her neck. "Oh... Was it the way I looked?" He asked. "Sorry if I made you think I was upset. I was just thinking about something at the moment." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"So maybe I'll cut out some of the activities for the day. Beach and dinner?" Kaz asked. "We can spend the day out then we go to to dinner then he beach." He suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back