• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Ryder smiled and " Whatever you would like Ms. Rin " she said with a grin , two large steaks appear on plates he sets one in front of her and one on the other side of the table where he sat " so , Rin what do people normally talk about when they are out , eating dinner ? " he said. Cutting into his steak with a knife taking a bite , looking at her intently
@Mayyflower
"Well we coould start by getting to know each other, thats what people do when there out eating" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had been laying there when he heard a bump, just give what had happened in the bathroom he wasn't so ready to go investigate it, really, out of not wanting to get yelled at, so he tried thinking of anything else. Which brought him to food, it had been awhile since the last time he ate anything before these last few days, and thought he liked the tastes of food, it brought him no pressure as he was never hungry, just like he had a dry-ish feeling in the back of his throat that never went away because he didn't need water, well, it went away one time but that was when.... when he kissed Kaori... and with that thought his face went red as he tried to remember the exact feeling but for some reason he just ended up thinking back to the fact that she saw him, which made him think 'what would she look like....' he quickly shook his head, but it was too late and his mind started forming images, then it stopped as he remembered that she may have a scar as well and he felt guilty for thinking of her that way, and this whole time anyone could probably walk up to him and he wouldn't even notice because of his own thoughts blocking out everything else♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori held her head, figuring that she should probably get some ice for her head, as she felt a small bump starting to form on the spot that she had smacked against the door. Still wincing a bit she started to sit up, but stopped herself, realizing that Masahi was probably out in the living room. Thinking about facing him sent her cheeks ablaze, relighting the blush that had started to fade only moments before. She couldn't face him! Not after seeing... his... well, yknow... his stuff. How could she face him? Kaori buried her face in her knees again,, audibly whining a bit as now her mind was back on his unclothed body and all the outlines of his muscles and the like, and how her head still hurt and she needed ice but was being too stubborn to get up and get some. Her thoughts were too jumbled about innapropriate thoughts to remember that she had healing abilities, and that she could fix her head if she wanted. But she didnt, so for now Kaori was whining☆...

Mayyflower said:
Nona looked around. "Rin allowed you to stay here? My bad my name is Nona Im her familiar, now what was that burning smell?" she asks
"Doragon started a fire in the kitchen but I fixed it. I stole a newer and better stove for you guys and cleaned up the mess." Hanran simply said.

TheDragoon said:
"Doragon started a fire in the kitchen but I fixed it. I stole a newer and better stove for you guys and cleaned up the mess." Hanran simply said.
"You stole?!" she asks her eyes wide. "Oh man" she says "You dont steal... its not nice"

Mayyflower said:
"Well we coould start by getting to know each other, thats what people do when there out eating" she says
He nodded " well i want to know everything about its beautiful girl across from me " he smirked " what are your powers " he took a sip of the wine.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
She smiled a little " yeh i have, for me , this place was an escaped and start over" she shrugged " thats actually why im here now , starting over my starting over " she looked around with sad eyes
@Roman
@Roman ( dont know if the taggs ever work lol)

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori held her head, figuring that she should probably get some ice for her head, as she felt a small bump starting to form on the spot that she had smacked against the door. Still wincing a bit she started to sit up, but stopped herself, realizing that Masahi was probably out in the living room. Thinking about facing him sent her cheeks ablaze, relighting the blush that had started to fade only moments before. She couldn't face him! Not after seeing... his... well, yknow... his stuff. How could she face him? Kaori buried her face in her knees again,, audibly whining a bit as now her mind was back on his unclothed body and all the outlines of his muscles and the like, and how her head still hurt and she needed ice but was being too stubborn to get up and get some. Her thoughts were too jumbled about innapropriate thoughts to remember that she had healing abilities, and that she could fix her head if she wanted. But she didnt, so for now Kaori was whining☆...
...♝Masahi lay there for a little while longer before huffing and getting up off the couch, he couldn't bear the waiting game any longer so he started pacing around the living room, trying to think of a way to get Kaori out of her room, would food be a good enough motivator? Or would he have to threaten with leaving? Of course he wouldn't at this point, but Kaori didn't seem to believe that, so maybe if he used the same or similar words to what he say last time... Masahi smiled then frowned, he was sure the plan would work, but at the same time it might be a bit mean to Kaori, but he couldn't bare the silence any more, so before calling out what he said he took a deep breath and made sure to keep an even voice while making sure to take loud steps as he opened the door to her dorm then closed it without leaving♝...

"Hey Kaori! I'm gonna go out for some air!"

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu stared up at the scary people who were asking if she would behave and if she wanted to stay, and at the lady who was giving her something to drink for her cough, and she really didn't know what to answer. All she wanted was to be back with Misafune and Miyaka and Rini and just be somewhere that was... safe. But now they were in some village where the big people were scary and nothing made sense, and she was separated from her family. On the verge of tears she looked up at the person who was talking to her, about to speak before she was lifted on to a stretcher and taken to yet another room. This time it was a bath room, with adults handing her things for her to clean up. Chiharu simply looked around, not sure what was going on, not really understand the "take a bath" thing. All she wanted was Misafune, really, because she hadn't really gotten a chance to be close with him lately, and needing the comfort of a father/older brother type figure. Her lip trembled a bit, not sure if she wanted to be here or not, and how her arm still really hurt☼...

@Nonalaka
"It's okay, hes coming back." Miyaka spoke to Chiharu. "She tried comforting Chio-chan.

@Lumina

Sixxx said:
He nodded " well i want to know everything about its beautiful girl across from me " he smirked " what are your powers " he took a sip of the wine.
Rin blushed and took a sip of her wine. "Well can heal someone, I control each element, basically what any demon or angel could do" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin blushed and took a sip of her wine. "Well can heal someone, I control each element, basically what any demon or angel could do" she says
Ryder grinned at a thought " has anyone ever used the pick up line about you being an angel that fell from heaven and you just laugh " she said chuckling at his own bad joke and taking another sip and cutting his steak "I have all the jobs of Satan with out the pay " he said sarcastically

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi lay there for a little while longer before huffing and getting up off the couch, he couldn't bear the waiting game any longer so he started pacing around the living room, trying to think of a way to get Kaori out of her room, would food be a good enough motivator? Or would he have to threaten with leaving? Of course he wouldn't at this point, but Kaori didn't seem to believe that, so maybe if he used the same or similar words to what he say last time... Masahi smiled then frowned, he was sure the plan would work, but at the same time it might be a bit mean to Kaori, but he couldn't bare the silence any more, so before calling out what he said he took a deep breath and made sure to keep an even voice while making sure to take loud steps as he opened the door to her dorm then closed it without leaving♝...
"Hey Kaori! I'm gonna go out for some air!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori still debated whether or not she should go out and get an ice pack, knowing she'd have to face him if she decided to when she heard Masahi speak. Her head shot up, her thoughts changing completely from weird things to the last time she heard those words, and that's when Masahi disappeared for a few days. Kaori had shot to her feet and thrown open the door of her room and stumbled into the hallway before she knew what she was doing, one hand still holding the bump on her head. He... he couldn't be leaving again... not... so soon... so her eyes were slightly wide and the blush still evident on her face as her eyes scanned the living room.. and fell upon Masahi. Kaori paused, taking in the scene. He was.. still here? A small confused sound escaped her lips as she processed what was happening☆...

"Eh?"

Sixxx said:
Ryder grinned at a thought " has anyone ever used the pick up line about you being an angel that fell from heaven and you just laugh " she said chuckling at his own bad joke and taking another sip and cutting his steak "I have all the jobs of Satan with out the pay " he said sarcastically
@Mayyflower
Rin nods. "Yea, if its directed to me I just say I did fall from heaven" she says before taking a bit of her steak

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu's gaze snapped to Miyaka as she heard her talk, having not realized that they were all in the same room. Chiharu didn't look convinced, considering that Misafune wasn't here and she wanted him to be here. Her voice was small, obviously scared as she cradled her broken arm☼...

"Y-you don't know that...!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea, if its directed to me I just say I did fall from heaven" she says before taking a bit of her steak
Ryder grins " well now i have to call you something cheesy " he chewed with a thoughtful expression leaning forward " i think ill call you Angel " her said smiling "i wanted to experience the world most demons are humans that die and after a long time their souls loose hope and become demons, i however was created in hell with a soul meant to endure , what do you think that means"

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori still debated whether or not she should go out and get an ice pack, knowing she'd have to face him if she decided to when she heard Masahi speak. Her head shot up, her thoughts changing completely from weird things to the last time she heard those words, and that's when Masahi disappeared for a few days. Kaori had shot to her feet and thrown open the door of her room and stumbled into the hallway before she knew what she was doing, one hand still holding the bump on her head. He... he couldn't be leaving again... not... so soon... so her eyes were slightly wide and the blush still evident on her face as her eyes scanned the living room.. and fell upon Masahi. Kaori paused, taking in the scene. He was.. still here? A small confused sound escaped her lips as she processed what was happening☆...
"Eh?"
...♝Masahi quietly chuckled as he saw his plan work, but it was short lived as he saw Kaori holding the side of her head, which caused him to don a concerned frown as he walked over and forgot the thoughts that had plagued his mind a few minutes before. Once in front of Kaori Masahi moved her hand and felt the area of her head with the bump before sighing and looking down at her and speaking softly and in a caring tone♝...

"Why didn't you get some ice already?"

...♝He then walked past her and to the freezer, figuring she'd have an ice pack, or something cold in there as he opened it and got out a pack before closing the freezer and wrapping the pack in a rag before walking back over to Kaori and almost holding it to her head himself before stopping himself and offering it to her♝...

"Here, you probably don't even want me near you anyways."

Sixxx said:
Ryder grins " well now i have to call you something cheesy " he chewed with a thoughtful expression leaning forward " i think ill call you Angel " her said smiling "i wanted to experience the world most demons are humans that die and after a long time their souls loose hope and become demons, i however was created in hell with a soul meant to endure , what do you think that means"
@Mayyflower
"That your pure evil?" she asks taking a sip of her wine

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi quietly chuckled as he saw his plan work, but it was short lived as he saw Kaori holding the side of her head, which caused him to don a concerned frown as he walked over and forgot the thoughts that had plagued his mind a few minutes before. Once in front of Kaori Masahi moved her hand and felt the area of her head with the bump before sighing and looking down at her and speaking softly and in a caring tone♝...
"Why didn't you get some ice already?"

...♝He then walked past her and to the freezer, figuring she'd have an ice pack, or something cold in there as he opened it and got out a pack before closing the freezer and wrapping the pack in a rag before walking back over to Kaori and almost holding it to her head himself before stopping himself and offering it to her♝...

"Here, you probably don't even want me near you anyways."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's mouth was half open, like she wanted to say something, probably to ask why he was standing there and not out the door like he seemed to want to do, but her thoughts were stopped as Masahi came over, moving his hand on the spot on her head she was holding. Feeling his hand on the sore spot she winced a bit, but the feeling soon faded as his hand left her head and he walked to the freezer. Feeling his hand on her head was... a lot more calming than she had expected, to where it was almost... sad? to feel him walk away. But soon Masahi came back, and upon meeting his eyes as he held out the ice pack for her, Kaori felt her heart beat a big faster, and with a blushing face she took the pack, placing it on the sore spot. Her eyes widened and she felt a small pang of sadness as he spoke the second time, to which Kaori responded in a soft tone☆...

"...don't say stupid things."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched her aunt go into the kitchen, saying she was going to make dinner. She had forgotten that when they first came here she just kind of dropped her stuff in a pile, so she made sure to clean it all up in case she decided to run away and try and find Ayen, but for now she just set about repacking everything nice and neat. Soon Lilliana noticed that Lilith was staring at her, and the young exceed gave a small nervous smile♧...
"U-um... hi..."

@TheDragoon
(Why would she run away? ;- ;)

Lilith smiled, it seemed like Lilith was fascinated in Lilliana.

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
"That your pure evil?" she asks taking a sip of her wine
He looked at her in pure shock before taking a deep breath " i dont think someone who is pure evil would take. You out on a date like this ,if i was pure evil id kill any one close to you untill you agreed to say yes" he said sipping his wine " why did you say yes by the way? " he said cutting is steak and taking a bite

@Mayyflower

Sixxx said:
He looked at her in pure shock before taking a deep breath " i dont think someone who is pure evil would take. You out on a date like this ,if i was pure evil id kill any one close to you untill you agreed to say yes" he said sipping his wine " why did you say yes by the way? " he said cutting is steak and taking a bite
@Mayyflower
Rin shrugged. "I dont know, I was already heading out to get food" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "I dont know, I was already heading out to get food" she says
Ryder leaned back in chair processing this "huh." He said thinking about it ." You are very practical arent you? " he said looking at the reflective water , the sun had almost set and fireflies started coming out blinking all around them " you dont seem to be having much fun " he said watching the fireflies

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
(Why would she run away? ;- ;)
Lilith smiled, it seemed like Lilith was fascinated in Lilliana.

@TheDragoon
((She wanted to stay for Ken, but now that Ken is grown up she's not sure she is needed anymore. Plus, she still feels scared by being around people she doesn't really know, even if they are family. Having gone through as much as she has, a lot of th e time she doesn't really know what to do.))

...♧Lilliana blinked, still looking at Lilith with a slightly confused expression. Why was this baby staring at her so much? She soon spoke, not really expecting an answer♧...

"Uh... hello?"

@TheDragoon

Lumina said:
((She wanted to stay for Ken, but now that Ken is grown up she's not sure she is needed anymore. Plus, she still feels scared by being around people she doesn't really know, even if they are family. Having gone through as much as she has, a lot of th e time she doesn't really know what to do.))
...♧Lilliana blinked, still looking at Lilith with a slightly confused expression. Why was this baby staring at her so much? She soon spoke, not really expecting an answer♧...

"Uh... hello?"

@TheDragoon
(But she hasn't even given them a chance yet, its like judging a book by its cover)

Lilith looked around the room, at this point in her growth she could walk but not fully talk

Sixxx said:
Ryder leaned back in chair processing this "huh." He said thinking about it ." You are very practical arent you? " he said looking at the reflective water , the sun had almost set and fireflies started coming out blinking all around them " you dont seem to be having much fun " he said watching the fireflies
@Mayyflower
Rin chuckled. "Dont get me wrong I am having fun" she says looking at the flowers

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled. "Dont get me wrong I am having fun" she says looking at the flowers
Ryder nodded and replenished their wine glasses , " all my 'how to ask a girl out ' tricks are from novels " he said with a smile " every book says to find a beautiful girl , ask her out , take her someplace special to you , and hope that works " she took another bite and thought " what are some of the things you like?"

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back