• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head, "Really its okay" she says with a nod.
Riley nods. "Yea..." she says stretching
Ally hugged her "I'm having trouble believing you, but I don't know if you're telling the truth or not..." she said quietly.

Rylen's face remained red as he rubbed the back of his head "anyway's, we're her!" he said as they neared the amusement park.

Mayyflower said:
Nona woke up and heard everything that was going on, she ran upstairs from the basement to see strangers. "Who are you?! Why are you in Miss, Rins home?" she asks

e3b6ae7f4892dc2ef60d1271771834c11330978108_full.png

Doragon shrugged. "Me and Hanran were taken in. We don't have any place to live." He said as Hanran and him stared blankly at the TV screen.

Mayyflower said:
"I would like you to decide.. Im not good at deciding things" she says following him
He took her hand teleporting to a meadow by a lake, it was sunset with mountains on the other side of the lake , there was a table with candles set up " i read about this in a book, a place so beautiful." He pulled out a chair for her " is this to much? Ive never dont this before "

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Ally hugged her "I'm having trouble believing you, but I don't know if you're telling the truth or not..." she said quietly.
Rylen's face remained red as he rubbed the back of his head "anyway's, we're her!" he said as they neared the amusement park.
( "We're her!" xD )

Amaya hugged her back, "Dont worry abo-" she stopped herself.

Riley jumped up and down happily. "Yas!!!" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
( "We're her!" xD )

(hush xD "she saus")

Ally listened to what she was saying, hearing her stop herself. "why did you cut yourself off?..." she asks softly.

Sixxx said:
He took her hand teleporting to a meadow by a lake, it was sunset with mountains on the other side of the lake , there was a table with candles set up " i read about this in a book, a place so beautiful." He pulled out a chair for her " is this to much? Ive never dont this before "
@Mayyflower
Rin chuckled a little and sat down. "No its perfect, dont worry" she says looking around

Mayyflower said:
( "We're her!" xD )

(omg I forgot to do rylen to again.. grrrrrr)

Rylen laughed "calm down , ms.hyper" he said

Mayyflower said:
Lexi handed Lilith to Kite. "Ima make dinner" she says before she rubbed her stomach, healing it from giving birth, she didn't want any stretch marks so she got rid of those too, she went to the kitchen and started grabbing out stuff to make dinner
Lilith eyes were open, she was looking at Lilliana.

@TheDragoon @Lumina
...♧Lilliana watched her aunt go into the kitchen, saying she was going to make dinner. She had forgotten that when they first came here she just kind of dropped her stuff in a pile, so she made sure to clean it all up in case she decided to run away and try and find Ayen, but for now she just set about repacking everything nice and neat. Soon Lilliana noticed that Lilith was staring at her, and the young exceed gave a small nervous smile♧...

"U-um... hi..."

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Doragon shrugged. "Me and Hanran were taken in. We don't have any place to live." He said as Hanran and him stared blankly at the TV screen.
Nona looked around. "Rin allowed you to stay here? My bad my name is Nona Im her familiar, now what was that burning smell?" she asks

Roman said:
Keiji laughed lightly, "I'm new here. I haven't had a lot of time to settle in." He said, watching as she spun around. "Uh.. Do you like it here?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure you're a student who's been here for while."
She smiled a little " yeh i have, for me , this place was an escaped and start over" she shrugged " thats actually why im here now , starting over my starting over " she looked around with sad eyes

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
(hush xD "she saus")
Ally listened to what she was saying, hearing her stop herself. "why did you cut yourself off?..." she asks softly.
LunaCrosby said:
(omg I forgot to do rylen to again.. grrrrrr)
Rylen laughed "calm down , ms.hyper" he said
"Cause its okay to worry about me" she says before standing up, "Im not okay but I cant do anything about it" she says quietly

Riley chuckled. "I cant calm down"

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "Good to see you agree." She said, following Apple. "Have you seen anything?"
''no...''

...✦She said before she was immediately snatched by a mechanical hand that was attatched to a seat. A Nasod was sitting on that seat, Apple struggling to get out✦...

''ugh! let me go! i order you to unhand me, now!''

''ohhhohohoho~ you expect meee to let go of such a prize? You are one of the Ancient Nasods, i can be awarded with many things~!''

''it looks like you were awarded enough..! now let go of me!''

''but who said i cant have too much~ hohoho~ and im tired with lumps of ancient metal that do nothing. but you are a prized one, a lively one too! i must keep you...! ahhhahahaha~''

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"Cause its okay to worry about me" she says before standing up, "Im not okay but I cant do anything about it" she says quietly
Riley chuckled. "I cant calm down"
Ally shook her head "even if you told me not to, I wouldn't listen and still would have. And I know how you feel... if it makes you feel better... we can go destroy random thing's to release your pent up emotion's."

Rylen laughed and shook his head "let's just go inside ok?" he said and began making his way inside.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally shook her head "even if you told me not to, I wouldn't listen and still would have. And I know how you feel... if it makes you feel better... we can go destroy random thing's to release your pent up emotion's."

Rylen laughed and shook his head "let's just go inside ok?" he said and began making his way inside.
"Not this time" she says shaking her head

Riley nods and grabbed his wrist and pulled him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi let out a loud, relieved sigh as the door shut and he was alone in the room again. After a moment he felt his tenseness go away and his first thought was 'I'm gonna get yelled at later, aren't I?' and with that he took his time drying himself off, not wanting to leave the room and it might of been ten minutes before he dropped the towel without really thinking, he then put on his clothes, which were a long sleeve shirt that was almost like a sweater and it was meant to hide his fitness, and long pants of the same black color that stopped a few inches from his feet. Once dressed Masahi hesitantly left the bathroom and made his way back to the living room before lying down on the couch and staring at the ceiling for awhile with his thoughts as hunger and thirst weren't really a worry for him, and sleep seemed impossible right now♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori heard him exit the bathroom, and for some reason she felt her heart start beating faster. She didn't really know why, but it was happening anyways. Her cheeks heated up, thinking of him again, wondering what had gotten into her. She leaned her head back against the door, accidentally hitting it harder than she intended, and it made a sound that could probably be heard on the other side of the door. Wincing Kaori held her head, rubbing the now sore spot. Well, it helped get her mind off of Masahi, at least somewhat. Thinking on it, shouldn't she be, yknow, grossed out about it? For some reason she wasnt, and that thought alone added to her already huge amount of being flustered☆...

Mayyflower said:
"Not this time" she says shaking her head
Riley nods and grabbed his wrist and pulled him
Ally looked at Amaya "what emotions are you feeling right now, so I know what to suggest" she said.

Rylen stared at her before looking around "let's do a roller coaster first, to see if you fear height's or not" he suggested.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at Amaya "what emotions are you feeling right now, so I know what to suggest" she said.
Rylen stared at her before looking around "let's do a roller coaster first, to see if you fear height's or not" he suggested.
Amaya plopped down on the couch. "Im in the mood to get drunk" she says changing the subject

Riley nods. "Okay come one" she says still pulling him

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled a little and sat down. "No its perfect, dont worry" she says looking around
Ryder nodded smiling " down in hell i read alot , i wanted to see the world all the authors wrote about , this is my favorite out of a thousand books ... Something about silver mountains turning gold in the setting sun , reflected by a cool calm lake ." He trailed off and a bottle of wine appeared " what would you like to eat Ms.Rin ? " he said pouring wine into 2 crystal glasses

@Mayyflower

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded smiling " down in hell i read alot , i wanted to see the world all the authors wrote about , this is my favorite out of a thousand books ... Something about silver mountains turning gold in the setting sun , reflected by a cool calm lake ." He trailed off and a bottle of wine appeared " what would you like to eat Ms.Rin ? " he said pouring wine into 2 crystal glasses
@Mayyflower
Rin listened and nods. "Y'know you dont have to call me Ms. you can just call me Rin" she says quietly. "Steak?" she asks

Roman said:
Alex smiled when Yuki kissed him. "Hold on. Wait for me~" he said before he followed her. "So, when do you wanna go home?" He asked.
Yuki stopped and floated in one spot, "I don't know...but it is getting kind of late already..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya plopped down on the couch. "Im in the mood to get drunk" she says changing the subject
Riley nods. "Okay come one" she says still pulling him
Ally bllinked "a-alright, you do that... and i'll make sure you don't burn anything..." she said

Rylen shook his head "i'm coming i'm coming, especially when your practically dragging me" he said.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori heard him exit the bathroom, and for some reason she felt her heart start beating faster. She didn't really know why, but it was happening anyways. Her cheeks heated up, thinking of him again, wondering what had gotten into her. She leaned her head back against the door, accidentally hitting it harder than she intended, and it made a sound that could probably be heard on the other side of the door. Wincing Kaori held her head, rubbing the now sore spot. Well, it helped get her mind off of Masahi, at least somewhat. Thinking on it, shouldn't she be, yknow, grossed out about it? For some reason she wasnt, and that thought alone added to her already huge amount of being flustered☆...
...♝Masahi had been laying there when he heard a bump, just give what had happened in the bathroom he wasn't so ready to go investigate it, really, out of not wanting to get yelled at, so he tried thinking of anything else. Which brought him to food, it had been awhile since the last time he ate anything before these last few days, and thought he liked the tastes of food, it brought him no pressure as he was never hungry, just like he had a dry-ish feeling in the back of his throat that never went away because he didn't need water, well, it went away one time but that was when.... when he kissed Kaori... and with that thought his face went red as he tried to remember the exact feeling but for some reason he just ended up thinking back to the fact that she saw him, which made him think 'what would she look like....' he quickly shook his head, but it was too late and his mind started forming images, then it stopped as he remembered that she may have a scar as well and he felt guilty for thinking of her that way, and this whole time anyone could probably walk up to him and he wouldn't even notice because of his own thoughts blocking out everything else♝...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally bllinked "a-alright, you do that... and i'll make sure you don't burn anything..." she said
Rylen shook his head "i'm coming i'm coming, especially when your practically dragging me" he said.
Amaya nods before she grabbed ally's hand and warped them to the kitchen and to where her wine was. "Wine" she says smiling

"Sorry" she says before she let go.

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu stared up at the scary people who were asking if she would behave and if she wanted to stay, and at the lady who was giving her something to drink for her cough, and she really didn't know what to answer. All she wanted was to be back with Misafune and Miyaka and Rini and just be somewhere that was... safe. But now they were in some village where the big people were scary and nothing made sense, and she was separated from her family. On the verge of tears she looked up at the person who was talking to her, about to speak before she was lifted on to a stretcher and taken to yet another room. This time it was a bath room, with adults handing her things for her to clean up. Chiharu simply looked around, not sure what was going on, not really understand the "take a bath" thing. All she wanted was Misafune, really, because she hadn't really gotten a chance to be close with him lately, and needing the comfort of a father/older brother type figure. Her lip trembled a bit, not sure if she wanted to be here or not, and how her arm still really hurt☼...

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Rin listened and nods. "Y'know you dont have to call me Ms. you can just call me Rin" she says quietly. "Steak?" she asks
Ryder smiled and " Whatever you would like Ms. Rin " she said with a grin , two large steaks appear on plates he sets one in front of her and one on the other side of the table where he sat " so , Rin what do people normally talk about when they are out , eating dinner ? " he said. Cutting into his steak with a knife taking a bite , looking at her intently

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back