• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded and replenished their wine glasses , " all my 'how to ask a girl out ' tricks are from novels " he said with a smile " every book says to find a beautiful girl , ask her out , take her someplace special to you , and hope that works " she took another bite and thought " what are some of the things you like?"
@Mayyflower
"Things I like?" she asks taking a sip of her wine "Well I like reading, hanging out with friends and playing instruments" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...''
...?She said before she was immediately snatched by a mechanical hand that was attacked to a seat. A Nasod was sitting on that seat, Apple struggling to get out?...

''ugh! let me go! i order you to unhand me, now!''

''ohhhohohoho~ you

expect meee to let go of such a prize? You are one of the Ancient Nasods, i can be awarded with many things~!''

''it looks like you were awarded enough..! now let go of me!''

''but who said i cant have too much~ hohoho~ and im tired with lumps of ancient metal that do nothing. but you are a prized one, a lively one too! i must keep you...! ahhhahahaha~''

When Apple was snatched by the giant hand, Akane stepped back, and frowned. She looked up at the Nasod that had Apple, it was obvious she wasn't happy. "Do you want me to take care of this guy or can you handle him?" She asked in a annoyed tone.

giphy.gif

~~~~~

Nanne said:
Yuki stopped and floated in one spot, "I don't know...but it is getting kind of late already..."
Alex swam around underwater before emerging to the surface a few inches in front of her. "Oh. Well maybe we can go back now. If you want, I can make a ccouple towels appear... That's if you weren't serious about me holding you."

large.gif

~~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:
Mal hugged him back "alright..." she said before looking at the two kids "yes, this is where we eat" she say's.
Misaki tilted her head "a whole room where you just eat? sound's cool!" she said before covering her mouth again "sound's cool" she whispered.
Roman took a deep breath and sighed, "This is gonna be a pain." He said, looking away from the kids and to somewhere else in the kitchen.

Gray-Fullbuster-Gallery.png

"I'm a terrible cook, Mal."

Alejandro looked at Misaki and smiled, "The monster stopped... I think he knows I'm gonna give him all the food he wants. Maybe he'd let us be like again!" He said, his voice cracking a little. "What the..."

Roman laughed quietly so Alejandro and the others wouldn't hear, "Puberty."

~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
She smiled a little " yeh i have, for me , this place was an escaped and start over" she shrugged " thats actually why im here now , starting over my starting over " she looked around with sad eyes
@Roman
"If its not much of a bother, why are you restarting? And you don't have answer if you don't want to. I'm just very curious is all." Keiji said, rubbing the back of his head.

~~~~~~~

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

Yoshino shook her head to the powers idea, if she was being honest, she didn't really want to do that. She used them enough while working and she was a little worried that she'd start to rely on her powers. That wasn't something she wanted to make a habit out of. "Driving sounds fine. I didn't even realize you had a car." Yoshino liked the idea of driving better than walking, seeing as how her legs would get sore if she walked for a long time and she didn't want a repeat of yesterday. "Where are we going?"

"Well first the park for a small walk, then after that we'll check out one of the cities best tourists attractions also the place with the bet view of the city~ Then lastly: Dinner." Kaz said, walking out the front door. He then opened the garage and chuckled, "After that we're back home and that's our date. We barely get to spend time with one another because of work, so I'm trying to make this best day we've had together in a while..."

Roman said:
When Apple was snatched by the giant hand, Akane stepped back, and frowned. She looked up at the Nasod that had Apple, it was obvious she wasn't happy. "Do you want me to take care of this guy or can you handle him?" She asked in a annoyed tone.
giphy.gif

~~~~~

Alex swam around underwater before emerging to the surface a few inches in front of her. "Oh. Well maybe we can go back now. If you want, I can make a ccouple towels appear... That's if you weren't serious about me holding you."

large.gif

~~~~~~

Roman took a deep breath and sighed, "This is gonna be a pain." He said, looking away from the kids and to somewhere else in the kitchen.

Gray-Fullbuster-Gallery.png

"I'm a terrible cook, Mal."

Alejandro looked at Misaki and smiled, "The monster stopped... I think he knows I'm gonna give him all the food he wants. Maybe he'd let us be like again!" He said, his voice cracking a little. "What the..."

Roman laughed quietly so Alejandro and the others wouldn't hear, "Puberty."

~~~~~~~

"If its not much of a bother, why are you restarting? And you don't have answer if you don't want to. I'm just very curious is all." Keiji said, rubbing the back of his head.

~~~~~~~

"Well first the park for a small walk, then after that we'll check out one of the cities best tourists attractions also the place with the bet view of the city~ Then lastly: Dinner." Kaz said, walking out the front door. He then opened the garage and chuckled, "After that we're back home and that's our date. We barely get to spend time with one another because of work, so I'm trying to make this best day we've had together in a while..."
''take care of me...? ohhoho~ if you can try~''

...?The Nasod said before he left with Apple. Apple soon screamed out while holding out her hand but she was far away already?...

''AKANEEEE!!!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''take care of me...? ohhoho~ if you can try~''
...?The Nasod said before he left with Apple. Apple soon screamed out while holding out her hand but she was far away already?...

''AKANEEEE!!!''
"Look you piece if scrap metal, I'm not here to play games..." Akane then stopped talking and appeared in front of the nasod with a different armor on. "...Either you let her go, or I'll take her by force."

latest

"If I use force, you won't make it out of here alive, buddy. Now. Hand. Over. Apple."

Roman said:
"Look you piece if scrap metal, I'm not here to play games..." Akane then stopped talking and appeared in front of the nasod with a different armor on. "...Either you let her go, or I'll take her by force."
latest

"If I use force, you won't make it out of here alive, buddy. Now. Hand. Over. Apple."
''..............what. is. this...?''

...?He asked as he leaned over at the edge of his seat. His facial expression remains because...it cant change. Though it was obvious that Akane has intrigued the Nasod?...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Being at the grocery had taken longer than she thought, a couple hours at most. Asuka had paid for everything and stood within the store, thinking about what to do. Her house was a ways away from the grocery store and she couldn't exactly wheel the cart all the way home... nor could she possibly carry everything. She also didn't want to use her powers because that always made things easier and she wasn't brought up to depend on those things. Asuka was taught to try doing things on her own first before she ever resorted to using magic. She was getting pretty close to that situation though, considering she tried carrying everything and ended up falling. Groaning, she pushed everything off of her and cried out in frustration before pouting, soon picking herself up off of the ground❦...
"Dang it! I bought to much stuff to carry home! Waaah!"

tumblr_nxi87vgtIS1u0ykn4o6_500.gif

...❦Asuka sighed and stared at the stuff of the ground before pouting and waving her hand, the groceries and herself teleporting back to the house. She was pretty sad that she had to resort to magic, but there wasn't much she could do about it. Asuka carefully unpacked all the food, putting everything where it belonged. She had carried the water cases to the back and put them in the fridge before sighing. The cases were pretty heavy to her somewhat small figure and it took a lot for her to carry it. Once she was finished, Asuka went to her room and changed herself into dress that she had bought recently. It was shorter than things that she would usually wear, it barely even came to her mid thigh. She looked at herself in the mirror and commented on her outfit, soon doing a twirl❦...

"Ooh... it's a bit to short, but it looks nice. I like it!"

tumblr_nxk4k9NXtB1u0ykn4o1_500.gif
...♅Akira continued meditating, when he suddenly felt a strange presence enter Earth. His eyes shot open and he stood up, soon looking at the direction Earth was, in relative to his position. He spoke♅...

Damn it..

----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina could only nod, following Kenji as he led them back in toward the house. Really, there would be no use denying how tired everything today had made her, especially not to Kenji. At least in his eyes, she was bad at lying, and in actuality she probably was anyways. So she let out a small yawn that she had been trying to suppress as they made it to her room. Lumina entered first, glancing at the bed, and for some reason the first thing that came to mind was the last kind of... activities that had happened in it. As she moved to sit on the bed and take off her shoes she couldn't help but let her cheeks redden, glancing up at Kenji as she realized she hadn't said anything since reaching the house♤...
"Y-yeah, bed sounds nice."
...ΨKenji smiled as he prepared to take off his t-shirt. Suddenly, he felt an unusual presence coming from Earth. He spoke quietly to himselfΨ...

Oh no..

...ΨKenji continued as he walked out of the bedroom and ran lightly outsideΨ...

“ Stay here, do not come to Earth with me and Akira, please! ”

...ΨKenji came to a stop beside Akira and spoke as he looked in Earth's directionΨ...

“ Did you feel that? ”

...♅Akira continued searching for presences on Earth before he found another unusual presence. He spoke♅...

“ Yes. It seems the Gravitius have entered The Existence and went to Earth. We'll have to stop them.. ”

...ΨKenji repliedΨ...

“ I see.. ”

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and looked at the ground, his eyes narrowing as he continuedΨ...

“ Do we.. have a chance at winning..? ”

...♅Akira looked back at Kenji, then to the ground. He spoke♅...

“ To be honest... I don't know. Our race suffered a huge blow when our father went crazy. We lost our best teachers, leaving the weakest ones to train us. The Gravitius didn't have an event like that, so they'll be better trained to harness their abilities than us.. ”

...ΨKenji looked back up at Akira and repliedΨ...

“ Will I have to take that form..? ”

...♅Akira nodded and responded as his irises shifted from Kenji back to the direction of Earth♅...

“ Yes, certainly. This won't be a fight like we're accustomed to. The Gravitius are a combat race from outside of The Existence like us, and our races have been known to fight in the past. We'll need to fight seriously, so you will have to take that form.. ”

“ I see.. Shall we get going? ”

...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he began walking into the house♅...

“ Not yet, I have to say goodbye to Asuka first. ”

“ That's bad luck.. ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied♅...

“ How can you believe in such idiotic superstitions? ”

...♅Akira then walked up stairs and entered his and Asuka's room. He spoke to Asuka♅...

“ I will have to return to Earth for a while, I'll need you to remain here with Lumina. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''..............what. is. this...?''
...?He asked as he leaned over at the edge of his seat. His facial expression remains because...it cant change. Though it was obvious that Akane has intrigued the Nasod?...
A sword was soon directly pointed in between the Nasod's eyes, and it was Akane holding the blade, "Will you be handing her over or will I be selling what's left of you?"

382882_tg94_by_redhavic-d7zbai4.jpg

Roman said:
A sword was soon directly pointed in between the Nasod's eyes, and it was Akane holding the blade, "Will you be handing her over or will I be selling what's left of you?"
382882_tg94_by_redhavic-d7zbai4.jpg
...?The Nasod froze for a second before moving the blade to the side along with his head in the opposite side before speaking in a somewhat goofy expression?...

''sorry~ its just so hard processing these...flow of events thats happening......first i see 2 lovely women who seemed human, i watched more, found out about the Ancient Nasod Princess, snatching her easily, then you come in to play out of no where and...ho~ ive never seen flesh like yours ever. please understand, it is taking a while to process all of this...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued meditating, when he suddenly felt a strange presence enter Earth. His eyes shot open and he stood up, soon looking at the direction Earth was, in relative to his position. He spoke♅...
Damn it..

----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he prepared to take off his t-shirt. Suddenly, he felt an unusual presence coming from Earth. He spoke quietly to himselfΨ...

Oh no..

...ΨKenji continued as he walked out of the bedroom and ran lightly outsideΨ...

“ Stay here, do not come to Earth with me and Akira, please! ”

...ΨKenji came to a stop beside Akira and spoke as he looked in Earth's directionΨ...

“ Did you feel that? ”

...♅Akira continued searching for presences on Earth before he found another unusual presence. He spoke♅...

“ Yes. It seems the Gravitius have entered The Existence and went to Earth. We'll have to stop them.. ”

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ I see.. ”

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and looked at the ground, his eyes narrowing as he continuedΨ...

“ Do we.. have a chance at winning..? ”

...♅Akira looked back at Kenji, then to the ground. He spoke♅...

“ To be honest... I don't know. Our race suffered a huge blow when our father went crazy. We lost our best teachers, leaving the weakest ones to train us. The Gravitius didn't have an event like that, so they'll be better trained to harness their abilities than us.. ”

...ΨKenji looked back up at Akira and repliedΨ...

“ Will I have to take that form..? ”

...♅Akira nodded and responded as his irises shifted from Kenji back to the direction of Earth♅...

“ Yes, certainly. This won't be a fight like we're accustomed to. The Gravitius are a combat race from outside of The Existence like us, and our races have been known to fight in the past. We'll need to fight seriously, so you will have to take that form.. ”

“ I see.. Shall we get going? ”

...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he began walking into the house♅...

“ Not yet, I have to say goodbye to Asuka first. ”

“ That's bad luck.. ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied♅...

“ How can you believe in such idiotic superstitions? ”

...♅Akira then walked up stairs and entered his and Asuka's room. He spoke to Asuka♅...

“ I will have to return to Earth for a while, I'll need you to remain here with Lumina. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was about to change into different clothes as well when she noticed Kenji's change in attitude. Before she could realize what was happening he ran outside, yelling to her about staying here. What? What did he mean by that? She yelled after him as she ran down the stairs after him, wanting answers♤...

"Wh- Kenji, wait!"

...♤Soon she found herself outside, having passed Akira as he came back inside. She was breathing a little heavily from running so hard, mostly out of confusion. She stopped a few feet away from her pair, looking at him with a worried expression, the same tone lacing her voice♤...

"Kenji... what's going on?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The Nasod froze for a second before moving the blade to the side along with his head in the opposite side before speaking in a somewhat goofy expression✦...
''sorry~ its just so hard processing these...flow of events thats happening......first i see 2 lovely women who seemed human, i watched more, found out about the Ancient Nasod Princess, snatching her easily, then you come in to play out of no where and...ho~ ive never seen flesh like yours ever. please understand, it is taking a while to process all of this...''
"Yeah.. I can care less." Akane said, looking over at Apple. "I'll let you decide on what I should do. He is one of your kind after all and killing him might not bode well with you..."

Roman said:
"Yeah.. I can care less." Akane said, looking over at Apple. "I'll let you decide on what I should do. He is one of your kind after all and killing him might not bode well with you..."
''well...it is true their we're the same kind but...not fully the same. Apple is a 1st gen, ancient...im only a 4th gen...just seeing a 1st gen is rare...very rare...plus...''

...✦He soon sat back in the seat✦...

''us 4th gen are...more crazier i guess than the 1st gen. thats what separates us. that and Apple is half Demigod...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...it is true their we're the same kind but...not fully the same. Apple is a 1st gen, ancient...im only a 4th gen...just seeing a 1st gen is rare...very rare...plus...''
...✦He soon sat back in the seat✦...

''us 4th gen are...more crazier i guess than the 1st gen. thats what separates us. that and Apple is half Demigod...''
Akane frowned and sent a sword flying right pass, his head, grazing him slightly. "I'm trying my best not to kill you. Just give me Apple or the next sword goes through your head."

Roman said:
Akane frowned and sent a sword flying right pass, his head, grazing him slightly. "I'm trying my best not to kill you. Just give me Apple or the next sword goes through your head."
''.......*sigh* such a valuable prize too.....here..''

...✦He said before he made the hand hold Apple right in front of Akane and it let go of Apple and made her float in mid air✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''.......*sigh* such a valuable prize too.....here..''
...✦He said before he made the hand hold Apple right in front of Akane and it let go of Apple and made her float in mid air✦...
Akane quickly grabbed Apple and looked at the Nasod. "You've saved your life. Now tell me... Is there in ancient Nasod artifacts here? Apple here wants to fix something but she can't without it."

Roman said:
Akane quickly grabbed Apple and looked at the Nasod. "You've saved your life. Now tell me... Is there in ancient Nasod artifacts here? Apple here wants to fix something but she can't without it."
''ancient nasod artifacts...? i dont know about them..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ancient nasod artifacts...? i dont know about them..''
"Hm... Likely. Well you said Apple was valuable. Especially since she is a 1st Gen. Where do you take valuables?" Akane asked. "If you don't wanna give me an answer I'll force you to take me there."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was about to change into different clothes as well when she noticed Kenji's change in attitude. Before she could realize what was happening he ran outside, yelling to her about staying here. What? What did he mean by that? She yelled after him as she ran down the stairs after him, wanting answers♤...
"Wh- Kenji, wait!"

...♤Soon she found herself outside, having passed Akira as he came back inside. She was breathing a little heavily from running so hard, mostly out of confusion. She stopped a few feet away from her pair, looking at him with a worried expression, the same tone lacing her voice♤...

"Kenji... what's going on?"
...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and spoke as his irises then shifted to the groundΨ...

“ A race known as the Gravitius have entered The Existence and have went to Earth. They're known to colonize planets and sell them, as well as being us Sanctums' natural enemies. They're a combat race like us, with similar terms of strength. We can't let them take over Earth, so Akira and I are going to stop them. ”

Roman said:
"Hm... Likely. Well you said Apple was valuable. Especially since she is a 1st Gen. Where do you take valuables?" Akane asked. "If you don't wanna give me an answer I'll force you to take me there."
''im dead either way...if i show you where, the general will tear me apart for its her home...my valuables are all with her share..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im dead either way...if i show you where, the general will tear me apart for its her home...my valuables are all with her share..''
"Not if you stay with Apple and I. I'll protect you." Akane said, looking at him. She was serious. This Nasod gave him back Apple and seemed willing to help if he weren't to die. "What do you say?"

Roman said:
"Not if you stay with Apple and I. I'll protect you." Akane said, looking at him. She was serious. This Nasod gave him back Apple and seemed willing to help if he weren't to die. "What do you say?"
''im not quite convinced...she...she is very dangerous...its like shes not even Nasod anymore but something else...she even forced her dominance here...''

...✦Apple only clung to Akane to prevent from falling. Hearing that her home dimension was forced to bow down to another being, she was very pissed now✦...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and spoke as his irises then shifted to the groundΨ...
“ A race known as the Gravitius have entered The Existence and have went to Earth. They're known to colonize planets and sell them, as well as being us Sanctums' natural enemies. They're a combat race like us, with similar terms of strength. We can't let them take over Earth, so Akira and I are going to stop them. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked at Kenji with wide eyes. Another race that wanted to colonize Earth? Natural enemies of the sanctums? That was... awful! A look of concern about the situation formed on her face for a moment before she realized something, speaking soon after♤...

"Wait... you're leaving?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im not quite convinced...she...she is very dangerous...its like shes not even Nasod anymore but something else...she even forced her dominance here...''
...✦Apple only clung to Akane to prevent from falling. Hearing that her home dimension was forced to bow down to another being, she was very pissed now✦...
Akane shook her head, "I'll take out this general. Believe me. Now, come with me. I promise you'll be safe... Besides this is, Apple's home too. I doubt she wants to see it be this way and she's my friend and I don't want to see her home this way either... So please... Help us... You'll be helping yourself too."

Roman said:
Akane shook her head, "I'll take out this general. Believe me. Now, come with me. I promise you'll be safe... Besides this is, Apple's home too. I doubt she wants to see it be this way and she's my friend and I don't want to see her home this way either... So please... Help us... You'll be helping yourself too."
''...*sigh* fine...but if you fail, im not gonna do a really good job at burying you..''

...✦He said shaking his head and leading them✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh* fine...but if you fail, im not gonna do a really good job at burying you..''
...✦He said shaking his head and leading them✦...
"I never fail. But if you miraculously die, I'll give you a proper burial before I return home." Akane said, patting him on is back. "Apple?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back