• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han looked away from Celia for a second, feeling bad for Dex... More for Celia... soon equally for both. He himself knew how it felt to stray off the path of which he once were on. Han sighed quietly and pulled Celia into a hug, "I'm sorry to hear that... And the man you speak of will get what's coming to him one day." He said before looking at his hand, "Seems some of the negative energy I had let in is still flowing through me...."
Celia had suddenly fallen asleep on him, comfortable in his arms. And she did a lot of sleeping.

LunaCrosby said:
(Well I didn't know if you were busy or not so I didn't wanna pester you about it >.<)
Mal looked at him "well don't forget to at least think about yourself a little" she said.

Misaki nodded "yeah! Daddy and Mommy are strong!" she said, now excited again.
(( Cool fact about me: I'm never busy unless I give a heads up xDD ))

Roman nodded, "Well yeah, but you're all my family. As the man of the family, your needs are first. I feed you all before I feed myself. I make sure everything is okay with you all before I make sure I'm okay. I want you all to be perfectly fine. That way I know I'm fine too."

Alejandro immediately shook his head, "Misaki... Remember the monster doesn't like noise." He said, pointing to his stomach. "He gets upset."

TheDragoon said:
Celia had suddenly fallen asleep on him, comfortable in his arms. And she did a lot of sleeping.
Han smiled at Celia, seeing that she was asleep, he planted a kiss on her cheek and laid her down on the bed. He always found her to be really cute when she was asleep, but never said it... Maybe she knew since she could read minds.. Didn't matter to him. He soon laid down and went to sleep himself.

Roman said:
(( Can you start please? :) ))
"Oh sorry. Well when you feel better come find me. I'll be in the living room watching TV. So.. Yeah." He said before leaving out of the kitchen and going to the living room.
(( how ? Im in the middle of campus. Walking around ))

Sixxx said:
(( how ? Im in the middle of campus. Walking around ))
Forgot xDD Sorry ))

Keiji sighed as he made his way towards the school. He wasn't much of a big fan of the place, but he knew he'd make a lot of new friends here.... That was probably the only good part to him. As he wandered, he saw a girl walking around and decided to approach her, "Hi there!" He waved.

Roman said:
Han smiled at Celia, seeing that she was asleep, he planted a kiss on her cheek and laid her down on the bed. He always found her to be really cute when she was asleep, but never said it... Maybe she knew since she could read minds.. Didn't matter to him. He soon laid down and went to sleep himself.
((Timeskip?((night xD ))))

Roman said:
(( Cool fact about me: I'm never busy unless I give a heads up xDD ))
Roman nodded, "Well yeah, but you're all my family. As the man of the family, your needs are first. I feed you all before I feed myself. I make sure everything is okay with you all before I make sure I'm okay. I want you all to be perfectly fine. That way I know I'm fine too."

Alejandro immediately shook his head, "Misaki... Remember the monster doesn't like noise." He said, pointing to his stomach. "He gets upset."
(well i'll keep that in mind xD )

Mal looked at him before sighing " well if that's how you are , then I won't stop you from being that way" she said.

Misaki immediately covered her mouth, forgetting the thing seemed to get upset when she was loud. "sorry..." she whispered.

Roman said:
Forgot xDD Sorry ))
Keiji sighed as he made his way towards the school. He wasn't much of a big fan of the place, but he knew he'd make a lot of new friends here.... That was probably the only good part to him. As he wandered, he saw a girl walking around and decided to approach her, "Hi there!" He waved.
Dylan jumped a bit and sighed looking down a bit hoping he didnt notice how puffy her eyes were from crying " hello" she finally looked up unleashing her bright blue eyes on him" im dylan"

@Roman

Roman said:
"Oh sorry. Well when you feel better come find me. I'll be in the living room watching TV. So.. Yeah." He said before leaving out of the kitchen and going to the living room.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino rolled her eyes and rested her head back on the table. Of course, it took well over half an hour for her stomach to finally settle down. Over the course of the half hour, she messed around on her phone, occupied herself with messing around with her magic and accidentally set something on fire (don't worry, she put it out before it got any worse... though maybe there needed to be a new table now), and played with her hair a little. Anything to keep her from getting bored and falling asleep, which tended to happen when she got bored. Sleep seemed to always be the answer. Yoshino stood up from her seat at the table and looked at the spot that she had burned before quickly covering it something, whistling as she put her hands behind her back and walking out towards the living room. "Alright, I'm better now. No more belly aches~" Yoshino said once she reached Kaz.

LunaCrosby said:
(well i'll keep that in mind xD )
Mal looked at him before sighing " well if that's how you are , then I won't stop you from being that way" she said.

Misaki immediately covered her mouth, forgetting the thing seemed to get upset when she was loud. "sorry..." she whispered.
Roman chuckled and gave Mal a hug, "Don't worry. I still think about myself moderately. It's just that you all come before me now. I'm not that self-centered."

Alejandro nodded, seeing that they had reached the kitchen. "Hey... Is this where we gonna eat?" He asked, curiously.

Sixxx said:
Dylan jumped a bit and sighed looking down a bit hoping he didnt notice how puffy her eyes were from crying " hello" she finally looked up unleashing her bright blue eyes on him" im dylan"
@Roman
Keiji smiled, and nodded his head, "Straight to introductions. Nice. I'm Keiji~ New kid here at FHS." He said, holding out his hand for her to shake. He did notice that she seemed sad, and trying to hide it. "By the way... Is something wrong?"

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino rolled her eyes and rested her head back on the table. Of course, it took well over half an hour for her stomach to finally settle down. Over the course of the half hour, she messed around on her phone, occupied herself with messing around with her magic and accidentally set something on fire (don't worry, she put it out before it got any worse... though maybe there needed to be a new table now), and played with her hair a little. Anything to keep her from getting bored and falling asleep, which tended to happen when she got bored. Sleep seemed to always be the answer. Yoshino stood up from her seat at the table and looked at the spot that she had burned before quickly covering it something, whistling as she put her hands behind her back and walking out towards the living room. "Alright, I'm better now. No more belly aches~" Yoshino said once she reached Kaz.

Kaz put his phone in his pocket and nodded, "Yeah then. Let's go have ourselves a nice day out. We deserve it~" he said, as he stood up off the couch. "Are we walking or using our powers? Oh! Or we could drive." He said, remembering that was also a option.

Roman said:
Keiji smiled, and nodded his head, "Straight to introductions. Nice. I'm Keiji~ New kid here at FHS." He said, holding out his hand for her to shake. He did notice that she seemed sad, and trying to hide it. "By the way... Is something wrong?"
Dylan smiled softly " yes , but ill be ok , do you like it here ? " she opened her arms and spun " welcome to the land of opportunity" she said with a sad smile

@Roman

TheDragoon said:
Hanran was watching TV in Rin's dorm after he had taken a nice and warm shower with Doragon. He had settled in quite nicely and he did kinda wonder where Rin had gone but he didn't let it bother him. Meanwhile, Doragon was in the kitchen, looking around. He saw so many fascinating things that he just couldn't help himself. He used his mouth to start moving a frying pan until it clattered to the ground, causing Hanran to jump up with a start. "Doragon! What are you doing?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen to see the scene that laid before him. Doragon landed on the counter and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "U-Umm... Akane did it! I swear I didn't even touch the thing!" He said nervously, just saying what came to mind. Hanran gave him a look, cocking a eyebrow that said 'really?'. Doragon sighed. "Alright, I just was checking out the frying pan and it fell down..." He said. Hanran nodded with approval when he got a decent answer. "Alright, don't do it again. I don't want Rin at our throats ya know." He said before he went back over and watched TV. Doragon sat on the counter for a moment before he puffed out his cheeks.
---

A few minutes later, there was burning smell in the kitchen. Hanran sniffed a bit, feeling a bit alarmed. He whipped his head around to see a fire had started in the kitchen! His eyes widened and he screamed. "Doragon! What did you do!?" He yelped as he saw the little dragon flying out the window in the other direction frantically. "I was trying to cook herbs over a stove! And... Yeah! It didn't work out too well! Bye Bye!" He squealed as he flapped away. Hanran seemed a bit peeved. "Damn you Doragon!!!" He said before he rushed outside and found a fire extinguisher. He used it to put out the fire on the stove. He let out a sigh of relief. At least the only thing that caught fire was the stove. He was going to have to steal another one... While he quickly did that, Doragon came back and started watching TV and cleaning up. Hopefully Rin didn't notice a THING.

@Mayyflower
Nona woke up and heard everything that was going on, she ran upstairs from the basement to see strangers. "Who are you?! Why are you in Miss, Rins home?" she asks

e3b6ae7f4892dc2ef60d1271771834c11330978108_full.png

Sixxx said:
Ryder nodded " where would you like to go Ms. Rin? Or would you like me to decide ? " he said starting to walk , shoving his hands into his pockets looking around admiring the green trees and luscious grass
@Mayyflower
"I would like you to decide.. Im not good at deciding things" she says following him

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled softly " yes , but ill be ok , do you like it here ? " she opened her arms and spun " welcome to the land of opportunity" she said with a sad smile
@Roman
Keiji laughed lightly, "I'm new here. I haven't had a lot of time to settle in." He said, watching as she spun around. "Uh.. Do you like it here?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure you're a student who's been here for while."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at her "your acting like a broken doll, you don't have to act so empty.." she said.
"Thats cause I am empty... Im trying to stay strong, I hate looking weak" she says tracing her finger on the carpet "Its okay.. Im okay, Im always okay" she says smiling a weak ass smile

LunaCrosby said:
"anyway's earlier you said you were part succubus, i've heard succubus but never exactly knew what it was..." Rylen said.
"My father told me that they were these creatures that fed by having sex or whatever" she says looking away blushing

Mayyflower said:
"Thats cause I am empty... Im trying to stay strong, I hate looking weak" she says tracing her finger on the carpet "Its okay.. Im okay, Im always okay" she says smiling a weak ass smile
"My father told me that they were these creatures that fed by having sex or whatever" she says looking away blushing
Ally stared at Amaya "if you're hurting it's ok to look weak, it's not going to change the way I think about you... and I can tell by that fake smile your not ok" she said scooting closer to Amaya.

Mayyflower said:
Rylen's face reddened "now I-I see why my older sister's and brother never told me..." he said

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at Amaya "if you're hurting it's ok to look weak, it's not going to change the way I think about you... and I can tell by that fake smile your not ok" she said scooting closer to Amaya.
Amaya shook her head, "Really its okay" she says with a nod.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen's face reddened "now I-I see why my older sister's and brother never told me..." he said
Riley nods. "Yea..." she says stretching

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and gave Mal a hug, "Don't worry. I still think about myself moderately. It's just that you all come before me now. I'm not that self-centered."

Alejandro nodded, seeing that they had reached the kitchen. "Hey... Is this where we gonna eat?" He asked, curiously.
Mal hugged him back "alright..." she said before looking at the two kids "yes, this is where we eat" she say's.

Misaki tilted her head "a whole room where you just eat? sound's cool!" she said before covering her mouth again "sound's cool" she whispered.

Roman said:
Kaz put his phone in his pocket and nodded, "Yeah then. Let's go have ourselves a nice day out. We deserve it~" he said, as he stood up off the couch. "Are we walking or using our powers? Oh! Or we could drive." He said, remembering that was also a option.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino shook her head to the powers idea, if she was being honest, she didn't really want to do that. She used them enough while working and she was a little worried that she'd start to rely on her powers. That wasn't something she wanted to make a habit out of. "Driving sounds fine. I didn't even realize you had a car." Yoshino liked the idea of driving better than walking, seeing as how her legs would get sore if she walked for a long time and she didn't want a repeat of yesterday. "Where are we going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back