• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
He looked over at her " um well its not as bad as it would seem , its ... Sad . People say you are punished in hell and you arebut you punishment is knowing people you know and love got into heaven and youll never see them again because of awful things you did in life "
Rin nods. "Heaven isn't too great either" she says stretching

tumblr_inline_nfahcnr0gG1qgda3r.png
06(1).jpg
[/URL]

''Drabaki! calm down! this man saved my life!''

...?Drabaki soon just returned to the white depths of the fog at the bottom of the peak?...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally tilted her head "lighten up, i'm just curious about this drink" she said.
Rylen looked at Riley "are you ok?" he ask's.
"I know" she says taking a drink

Riley nods. "I'm perfectly fine" she lied

Hope had taken a seat in the cafeteria after grabbing some food.

Dial sat on the bench next to her and began to eat some steak.

(anyone free?)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed before looking down as his own lap as a tiredness, and not a physical one, one that said he only expects the worst to happen to him, came to his eyes, so how could he not think that he messed up? It had been a long time since he had been hopeful, and the last time he was, he had shown up a few moments too late and watched her die, no, hope wasn't even a word for him anymore, just an idea those around him clung to, the life he lead had taught him to expect the worst and be glad the few times it doesn't happen be grateful. After a minute or so Masahi looked up at Kaori before speaking softly♝...
"Sorry, it's just.... it's just that i don't ever expect anything to go well for me anymore, last time i did...... i saw you die."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori glanced over at Masahi as he spoke, noticing how his expression had changed to a sadder and more tired one. His words hit hard, and without really realizing a hand had moved up to her scar, holding it there for a moment, before the moved to grab Masahi's hand. Kaori just kept looking at him, a saddened look in her eyes. The boundlessly optimistic Masahi seemed to have been replaced by one that had seen the depths of hell and couldn't seem to quite come back, and it made her sad. She only wished the best for him, and to hear him talk like this was heartbreaking. Even still... Kaori spoke in a soft tone☆...

"Well I'm alive now, aren't I? And as long as I'm around, I want you around, okay?"

Daniel reaving]"Of course." Blake said before they both appeared at the shrine "I don't care. Whatever one you want to watch." He said as he still inspected each photo with wonder finding most absolutely beautiful especially any that she had over her self if there where any. A waiter soon can and asked for there orders [/QUOTE] Amber walked over pointing to one of a dog running on a lake shore said:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 3
HimeragiSeiker said:
''thank you''
...?It wasnt long before the Warden of Darkness, Drabaki appeared and hissed at Blake?...

''Drabaki! calm down! this man saved my life!''

...?Drabaki soon just returned to the white depths of the fog at the bottom of the peak?...
"Wh-what was that?" Blake asked emiko nervously

Sixxx said:
Amber walked over pointing to one of a dog running on a lake shore, splashing in the water " i like that one most of all right now , he looks so happy "she smiled at it proud
( hey thats really my picture btw)
"It's amazing." He said once he looked at the picture a smile slipping onto his face at the pictures

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka was sitting on her bed, staring at the doorway where Akira had been standing moments before leaving. Now she wished she had asked what was going on because she was more worried then before, though she'd probably would still be as worried if she knew what was happening. Lost in her thoughts, she almost didn't hear something crashing on to the floor downstairs. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion before Asuka stood up from her seat and made her way downstairs. The noise sounded like it came from the kitchen. Her foot touched the final step of the stairs before she made her way passed the living room and into the kitchen, seeing Lumina with her head on the counter and a chair on the ground. She thought it was safe to assume that she had accidentally knocked it over. Asuka took a step towards Lumina and spoke, a look of concern on her face❦...
"Lumina? Are you okay?"
...♤Lumina sighed. To her dismay the lightheadedness wasn't going away, which was annoying and it just kinda sucked in general. If this kept up Kenji wouldn't be happy when he got home. Holding onto the counter did help though. Suddenly a familiar voice was heard behind her, and it took her a moment to realize it was Asuka. Slowly Lumina raised her head, turning to look at her friend, a tired and kind of upset expression on her face. Lumina spoke, gripping the counter a bit harder as it was the only thing keeping her from falling over at the moment♤...

"Asuka... Kenji... h-he's.... gone, again..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." Blake said before they both appeared at the shrine
"I don't care. Whatever one you want to watch." He said as he still inspected each photo with wonder finding most absolutely beautiful especially any that she had over her self if there where any.

A waiter soon can and asked for there orders

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at the waiter "a steak" she said simply.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori glanced over at Masahi as he spoke, noticing how his expression had changed to a sadder and more tired one. His words hit hard, and without really realizing a hand had moved up to her scar, holding it there for a moment, before the moved to grab Masahi's hand. Kaori just kept looking at him, a saddened look in her eyes. The boundlessly optimistic Masahi seemed to have been replaced by one that had seen the depths of hell and couldn't seem to quite come back, and it made her sad. She only wished the best for him, and to hear him talk like this was heartbreaking. Even still... Kaori spoke in a soft tone☆...
"Well I'm alive now, aren't I? And as long as I'm around, I want you around, okay?"
...♝Masahi hesitated when Kaori reached for his hand before gently grabbing her hand as if he was afraid she would disappear. It was at this point Masahi finally started accepting that this may just be reality. Not some nightmare, no matter how hellish it's been, Kaori was truly there. Without thinking much he laced his fingers between Kaori's before fore looking at her, mustering what little of a smile that he could, though his eyes still betrayed how he was truly feeling, looking like he should be crying, but no tears would come out of his eyes. Masahi's life may have been hell since he woke up, but now he knew he could possibly be happy with Kaori around, that lead him to thinking, the last time he confessed it hadn't been adequate, so he took a breath before saying it as his real self♝...

"Kaori, i may have said it before, but it wasn't as me, it was as someone else in my broken soul.... But i offer you this..... I-i offer you my heart, never used before because i always hid it in a shell over emotionlessness, So please, do with it as you may, but be warned, it's fragile."

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu's gaze snapped to Miyaka as she heard her talk, having not realized that they were all in the same room. Chiharu didn't look convinced, considering that Misafune wasn't here and she wanted him to be here. Her voice was small, obviously scared as she cradled her broken arm☼...
"Y-you don't know that...!"
(If I owe anyone a reply let me know, being rated on every post has made it nearly impossible to reply.)

"I know, I don't know, but if we break down now, we would make the situation a lot worse." Miyaka said as she bathed herself. The attendants began to whisper things amongst themselves. "Well he deserves it..." an attendant said. "Men are filthy thieves.." another replied.

Ten women had him bound in energy in the center of the room. The problem was, that Misafune was in no shape to resist. The priestess entered with her acolytes. "The time has come, you will surrender your life to the Goddess-in-hiding." She said as she drew her staff. Inside Misafune, the dormant Darkness had woken again. Energy started ripping at his body, trying to pull his soul out. Taking control, Darkness spoke. "Foolish servants of a pouty child god. I WAS THERE WHEN THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED, I AM NO TOOL FOR A WAR WITH NO POINT." he boomed to the room. "You defy the goddess now, but once you are free, you will change your tune." she said as she added more energy. "You assume I am bound? Foolish." It spoke as the shadows of the room grew darker and moved to the women who had him bound. One by one they vanished and the energy loss made the room go spastic with fluctuations. Once the women were in control, now they are running out of the temple's secret chambers. The room grew very dark, and all that remained was the boy, badly hurt and wounded.

News reached the Head Priest quickly. Apparently there was a secret cult under his nose. He ordered everyone loyal to it to be bound and executed, as per the Ancient law. In the end over forty people wound up gone. Those that escaped soon were demon fodder. The hidden chamber, the body of the boy was moved to the men's baths to be cleaned and treated. "Dear Grandson, I am sorry. I should have told you about your part in all of this. Please forgive a foolish old man." he said in tears as he stroked his grandson's head. Misafune was committed to the room with his friends, His wounds were tended to and he smelled like herbs....

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Sixxx said:
Ryder frowned " so many people have hope for something thats not that great.. Thats sad..." He said
Rin shrugged. "Yea I guess it is sad" she says. "I don't care for heaven" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's amazing." He said once he looked at the picture a smile slipping onto his face at the pictures

[/QUOTE]
She slipped her hand into his " thank you..." She. Kissed his cheek and grabed a blanket walking to the couch flippin on netflix and turning it to mission impossible " come on " she said patting the spot next to her

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Yea I guess it is sad" she says. "I don't care for heaven" she says
Ryder smirked , " ok next question, i know you have one, something tells me your a curious creature "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wh-what was that?" Blake asked emiko nervously

[/QUOTE]
''a demon i managed to tame...it yearns for a human body of its own. meaning, he wants to live among the humans''

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia giggled and patted Lucelia on the shoulder, "It's okay. I'm sure you aren't a masochist or anything."

...✦Lucelia just ate her food quietly blushing a little✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll also have a steak." River said as the water nodded and walked off with there orders

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko watched the waiter walk off "this place feel's fancy,which makes me feel weird since im in normal looking clothes..."

Sixxx said:
She slipped her hand into his " thank you..." She. Kissed his cheek and grabed a blanket walking to the couch flippin on netflix and turning it to mission impossible " come on " she said patting the spot next to her
Atrio smiled slightly and walked over then say down next to her and smiled a little more. "What movie is this?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you roman.... For every thing." She said to him before she turned in his direction and gave him a small smile then slowly got close and kissed him on the cheek before turning to the bed and starting over. "You can leave if you wish." She said softly to him hopping he would stay though
Atrio chuckled at her explanation then looked around her dorm. "You really love photography." He said as he looked at some of the pictures on the wall then at all her equipment

[/QUOTE]
"So I have a choice?" The clone asked, before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I'll leave when you don't require help. So until you tell me you don't need ay help, I'll be here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a demon i managed to tame...it yearns for a human body of its own. meaning, he wants to live among the humans''
"Why didnt it protect you from the vampire?" He asked her

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko watched the waiter walk off "this place feel's fancy,which makes me feel weird since im in normal looking clothes..."
"I don't find it fancy." He said to her as he looked around a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back