• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Even if I wanted to, I would never hurt him" she says looking over at Ally
Rin finally came home, she went straight up to her room and took the necklace her father had given her and put it in a shoe box and threw it in her locker, she layed down on her bed and curled up.

Riley nods. "yea that would be great" she says walking over to him
Ally's ear twitched "well rin's home, though you already know" she said

Rylen nodded and looked around "hmm... how about that one" he said and pointed to one that would spin so fast you stuck to the wall.

Roman said:
"I won't bother you for the details. I'll just take your word for it." Keiji said with a smile. "So, how's the food coming along? Everything almost ready?" He asked, walking over to her and peeking over her shoulder.
Dylan smiled and stirred the sauce blushing a bit when she felt his breath on her neck " its almost done " the chicken needs to sit in sauce " she said draining the pasta and putting it in the sauce stirring it and setting the table she turned back to him her bright blue eyes focusing back on him

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Ally's ear twitched "well rin's home, though you already know" she said
Rylen nodded and looked around "hmm... how about that one" he said and pointed to one that would spin so fast you stuck to the wall.
Amaya nods. "Yea not for long, she wakes up, leaves for the whole day and comes back to sleep" she says

Riley nods. "Looks fun" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at hanran. "What's wrong?" She asks before smiling at doragon. "Hey" she says before hugging Nona
Hanran rolled his eyes. "You could have at least told us where you were going..." He said. "But anyway, where did you go anyway?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Hanran rolled his eyes. "You could have at least told us where you were going..." He said. "But anyway, where did you go anyway?" He asked.
Rin crossed her arms. "I was going to go grab dinner but I bumped into a guy named Ryder and he asked if he could take me out so I let him, is that a problem?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'll probably use Neko. Where is your character? ))
(( he's about to come back to the campus))

Ryder sighed and appeared. Back at the campus , it wasnt nighttime like it was at the mountains . The campus was awfully dull in comparison

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino stared down at her lap and fiddled with her finger as she thought about it. Her memory was a bit hazy about the things he said, but she was sure if she thought hard enough she'd remember in no time. "Uh huh... Aren't we doing your original plan for the day?" She asked, keep her gaze concentrated on her lap. Yoshino could only remember a few things the original plan involved, but not everything.

Kaz chuckle, "I can't even remember everything." He said with a sigh. "I'm just gonna make things simple. We go to the park, then go to dinner and then the beach." He said. "I just hope you're an adult by the end of the day again."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''And i have damned well answered you. Close''
...✦The Nasod still in that goofy expression✦...

''ive got to get my emotions file checked...i feel like a damned clown...''
"You are a damned clown." Akane mumbled. "Well make this little trip go faster. We have to make haste Mister." She said, putting a hand on his back and pushing so he'd walk faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"You are a damned clown." Akane mumbled. "Well make this little trip go faster. We have to make haste Mister." She said, putting a hand on his back and pushing so he'd walk faster.
''whoa whoa miss, the house is actually right bellow us...''

...✦He said pointing through the holographic walk way✦...

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina glanced at the water, having steadied herself enough to grab the glass and take a drink. It did seem to help some, though she heard about food, and of course her first instinct was to shake her head no. She wondered if Asuka had seen what had happened at dinner, but didn't press it as she spoke, moving to try and go to sit down♤...
"N-No, I'm good... I just... i-I just need to sit down.."
...❦Asuka sighed lightly and spoke, not saying anything more about food. If she was sure she was fine without it for the time being, she wasn't going to press it anymore. Seeing that Lumina was trying to go take a seat and Asuka thinking she might fall or something, she decided to help her over to a seat❦...

"If you're sure..."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal followed him and walked up the stairs
Misaki tilted her head "I dunno.. but you cut it in half" she said "what if it was dad or mom's favorite book" she whispered... though she found it impossible they'd like something that.... shocking.
Roman soon walked into the room, seeing Alejandro holding a sword. "Neat. Don't cut yourse- My book." He said, sighing lightly. "I was on the last chapter."

Alejandro smiled innocently, "Sorry dad." He said, before turning to Misaki, "You think you could do any cool stuff like making wweapons appear?" He asked.

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled and stirred the sauce blushing a bit when she felt his breath on her neck " its almost done " the chicken needs to sit in sauce " she said draining the pasta and putting it in the sauce stirring it and setting the table she turned back to him her bright blue eyes focusing back on him
@Roman
Keiji stepped back when Dylan turned around, "Oh. Sorry if I were too close. I just wanted take a peek at the food. I promise it won't happen again." He said, smiling a little asbhe nodded his head.

Mayyflower said:
Rin crossed her arms. "I was going to go grab dinner but I bumped into a guy named Ryder and he asked if he could take me out so I let him, is that a problem?" She asks
Hanran suddenly boiled up for a second in surprise. "What!?" He exclaimed before he piped down and coughed a bit. "U-Umm, I mean cool." He said, looking to the side with a hint of jealousy. I-I don't like her, I-I just don't like the idea of her hanging out with other guys... He thought.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yea not for long, she wakes up, leaves for the whole day and comes back to sleep" she says
Riley nods. "Looks fun" she says happily
Ally sighed "I wouldn't blame her... I don't understand why Len left too though..." she said.

Rylen smiled "alright then let's go!" he said and ran to the ride.

Sixxx said:
(( he's about to come back to the campus))
Ryder sighed and appeared. Back at the campus , it wasnt nighttime like it was at the mountains . The campus was awfully dull in comparison

?Neko?

tumblr_nyrcxk80O61so2t73o1_500.gif

Neko was sitting in the courtyard, chewing on a straw with a frustrated look on her face. She had been bored all day and didn't even know what to do with her time. She was just thinking of leaving when she saw someone appear, causing her to sit up straighter and the straw to drop out of her mouth as she looked at the male curiously. "Ooh..." She said quickly before hoping out of her seat and over to him. "Hi!" Neko said excitedly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''whoa whoa miss, the house is actually right bellow us...''
...✦He said pointing through the holographic walk way✦...
Akane groaned, "Nasod architecture is to weird for me. I'm used to human stuff." She said, before looking down. "Well my good sir, take us to the place since we're so close."

HimeragiSeiker said:
(you changed Celia's name to Cecelia? xD )
''okay~''

(( Yup

xD It's to confusing when theirs two characters with the same name for me. I might change Yoshino's too, since there's another one ))

----

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia hummed lightly to herself as she washed the dishes before returning to Lucia and Lucelia who were on the couch. "It's a bit cramped in her, so you'll have to share a room with Zenya. Her rooms big though, and I can fit another bed in there for you guys to sleep on."

Roman said:
Keiji stepped back when Dylan turned around, "Oh. Sorry if I were too close. I just wanted take a peek at the food. I promise it won't happen again." He said, smiling a little asbhe nodded his head.
" why are you sorry , you didnt do anything wrong " she put the alfreado onto to plates seting them on the table and got two Glasses of wine for each of them" there you go" she said siting down witha smile

Roman said:
Akane groaned, "Nasod architecture is to weird for me. I'm used to human stuff." She said, before looking down. "Well my good sir, take us to the place since we're so close."
''hm sure, il take you guys down there. we just gotta find a way down or fall off this walk way and try and dodge millions of lazers while in mid air while being attacked by homing missiles and trying to avoid getting cut up like an egg in an egg cutter. not to mention fall damage and spikes on the roof, electrifying lawn, dozens of security bots that shoot guns. what else could go wrong?

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Yup

xD It's to confusing when theirs two characters with the same name for me. I might change Yoshino's too, since there's another one ))

----

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia hummed lightly to herself as she washed the dishes before returning to Lucia and Lucelia who were on the couch. "It's a bit cramped in her, so you'll have to share a room with Zenya. Her rooms big though, and I can fit another bed in there for you guys to sleep on."

''okay''

Sixxx said:
" why are you sorry , you didnt do anything wrong " she put the alfreado onto to plates seting them on the table and got two Glasses of wine for each of them" there you go" she said siting down witha smile
Keiji sat down at the table and looked at the glass. He wasn't really big on alcohol, mainly because he was a lightweight, but also because he only drank like twice in his life. "Thanks for the food. I really appreciate it." He said, eating some of it."Wow. This is pretty good~"

TheDragoon said:
Hanran suddenly boiled up for a second in surprise. "What!?" He exclaimed before he piped down and coughed a bit. "U-Umm, I mean cool." He said, looking to the side with a hint of jealousy. I-I don't like her, I-I just don't like the idea of her hanging out with other guys... He thought.
Rin blinked and crossed her arms. "Again is that a problem" she asks

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm sure, il take you guys down there. we just gotta find a way down or fall off this walk way and try and dodge millions of lazers while in mid air while being attacked by homing missiles and trying to avoid getting cut up like an egg in an egg cutter. not to mention fall damage and spikes on the roof, electrifying lawn, dozens of security bots that shoot guns. what else could go wrong?
"She's obviously one paranoid asshole. Well sounds to me we'll be taking the safe way... I don't know about you all surviving! I could just phase through it all to be honest..."

Roman said:
Kaz chuckle, "I can't even remember everything." He said with a sigh. "I'm just gonna make things simple. We go to the park, then go to dinner and then the beach." He said. "I just hope you're an adult by the end of the day again."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino's eyes lit up excitedly at the sound of the park since she knew that's where the swings were located and almost started jumping in her seat before she remembered she couldn't really act like that. She bit her lip and continued playing with her fingers to keep herself occupied. "Oh... Do you not like that I'm a smaller?" Though she acted like a little kid, Yoshino was actually 17 in the current form she was in. It's just that she was more hyper then her usual self.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally sighed "I wouldn't blame her... I don't understand why Len left too though..." she said.
Rylen smiled "alright then let's go!" he said and ran to the ride.
"I dont know either" she says looking at the floor

Riley ran after him. "Hey! Wait up!" she called out for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back