• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Ally sighed and drank the rest of her drink. "are you just going to sell the house? me and you are the only one's who know what happened to us here" she said.
Rylen threw his hands up in victory and stopped running once they reached the ride "I'm the best!" he cheered.
"Tch... No im keeping it, its just gonna be empty, ima put a spell on it to keep anyone and everyone out, its still gonna be here if I decide to move back" she says

Riley rolled her eyes and chuckled before she got into the line

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana soon finished her meal, not touching the meatballs because they looked gross. Wiping her hands and face on a napkin like Ayen had done she got up off the chair, looking at her aunts♧...
"Im, uh, gonna go to bed..."

...♧And with that, she quickly darted up the stairs to her room, grabbing her things as she did so. Upon reaching her room Lilliana sat on the bed, sighing. She was really starting to like her aunt... but her thoughts kept drifting to Ayen. A part of her that wouldn't go away kept gnawing at the edge of her mind, about what if she had gone with him. She couldn't get it out of her mind. So... she decided to go. The problem was now, she didn't want to leave her aunt and uncle and new baby cousin without so much as a goodbye. That would be rude. And sad, because she really did like them. Lilliana sighed, not knowing what to do. It's not like she could be in two places at once or anything... the next thing she knew there was a small popping sound, and as Lilliana looked over her eyes fell upon... well, herself. An exact clone of herself. Blinking, Lilliana backed up, almost falling off the bed. Out of surprise, the clone did too. Lilliana looked scared, speaking in a flustered tone♧...

"Wh-wh... who a-are you??"

"I-I'm you!"

"W-what?"

"I'm Lilliana Pearson. I'm you."

...♧Lilliana soon recovered herself, sitting back up to look the clone in the eyes♧...

"Me? But... how?"

"You, or I, have lots of powers that we don't really know. I don't know em. I just know we have em."

"Really?"

"Y-yeah."

...♧Well, this was news to Lilliana. It was amazing really. The clone looked exactly like her. Except the hair was parted on the opposite side. Lilliana just kinda stared at her until she suddenly gasped, and the clone flinched a bit♧...

"Wh-wha-!"

"I-I can go find Ayen now!"

"...Ayen?"

...♧Lilliana blinked. Why was the clone confused? Didn't it know who Ayen was? She looked at the clone with a confused look♧...

"T-the forest guy who saved my, or, our life."

"..oh yeah! But... why do you wanna go with him? We have family here... t-they're nice..."

...♧Lilliana blinked, confused by their words. They... didn't want to go with Ayen? Well, she did... and didn't clones share feelings? She looked at the clone before gasping yet again, causing the clone to flinch once more♧...

"Wh-!"

"Y-you're the part of me that wants to stay here! A-and, I'm the part that wants to be with Ayen.."

"Wait... really? I-is that even possible?"

"... I dunno. But that's the only thing I can think of. Plus... I don't really wanna stay. And you don't really wanna go. I-I felt both of those before y-you showed up..."

"O-oh... t-then I'm not really a clone. Im..."

"A counterpart? Yeah..."

"Yeah."

...♧Lilliana looked at the clone for a moment before grabbing her things, causing the counterpart to stand up as well♧...

"You're leaving? So soon?"

"... I have to find him. Even if he doesn't want me, I have to."

"... I see. Well I'm staying. This Lilliana wants to stay with aunt Lexi and uncle Kite."

...♧Hearing the counterpart say that caused Lilliana to laugh♧...

"Hearing you say that is weird. Because you're me, so you have my. Or our, name."

"Hm. Yeah... how about... Lillian? It's different, but similar... i-if that's okay."

"Y-yeah..."

...♧By this time Lilliana had all of her stuff packed, and slung the pack on her back as she started for the door. She stopped in front of it before exiting, speaking as she did so♧...

"...take care of them for me, please?"

"Y-yeah, I'll do my best."

"...thanks."

...♧And with that, Lilliana exited the room, quietly went down the stairs toward the door, and slipped out, trying not to make any sound. She was happy about how this weird situation worked out. A part of her really had grown to want to stay... and that part was able to. But this part, the real her... wanted to go find Ayen. And that's what she did. It was getting late, and she had no idea where he'd be, or even if he wanted her at all, but she had to try. He worked with nature, so maybe he'd be in a forest? Unsure, Lilliana headed toward the nearest forest, not even sure if he'd be anywhere near here. But, yknow, 8 year old logic. It was a lot darker in the forest, especially the farther she got in, which made it hard to see. She almost stumbled a few times. It wad getting dark to the point where it was kinda scary, causing her to start running instead of walking like she had been. That was a mistake, as she soon tripped over a rock, causing her head to smack into something hard, and everything started to go dark♧...

...¤Lillian watched Lilliana go, and decided to go to bed like she had said. Really, she actually was tired, due to all the events of the day. Climbing into bed, the last thing she remembered was thinking about how nice it was to have a comfy bed¤...

@Tobi Neafearn @TheDragoon
(Didnt need to tag me)

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

"Well, I'm gonna head to bed so see you guys in the morning." Cecelia said with a wave before exiting the room and returning to her own to go to sleep.

''sure!'' (time skip?)

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Good thing she's not 10

xD ))

----

☾Neko☽

Neko put her hand back in his and looked up at him curiously, "Where are we going? Is it fun?" She asked, her eyes dancing with excitement at the hope of doing something fun.

He nodded and they appeared in a trampoline fun house, it had basketball hoops and a foam pit and a section where you could just jump from trampoline to trampoline the lights come on and he smiles at her " what do you think?" (( i dont know if you have ever been in one but they are so fun))

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi blinked a few times before looking at Kaori, she seemed to be in a far better mood today, not that he was complaining. Heck, once again the though of just wanting to stay there with her forever came into his head, after all, she still had her hand laced with his and it made him happy as all hell, but at the same time the term she used for him... he was not a sleep head, especially from how he usually, in his opinion, had to wait for her to wake up. So with out much thinking on his part he put on a pouting face before looking slightly and attempting and failing to cross his arms before speaking♝...
"I have no idea what you're talking about..... and i slept fine........ how about you?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori chuckled softly before taking her free hand and poking his forehead like he had done to her, a soft smile on her face. Masahi seemed to be in a better mood, which made her happy to see, considering the events of the day prior. And it looked like he wasn't a morning person, even if he was, so that's why she called him that. Plus, she was just teasing him anyways, so she didn't see any harm. Leaning against the couch, still keeping her hand entwined with his, she spoke again☆...

"You heard me. Sleepyhead. I slept great. I've been sleeping great since you gotback."

Mayyflower said:
"Tch... No im keeping it, its just gonna be empty, ima put a spell on it to keep anyone and everyone out, its still gonna be here if I decide to move back" she says
Riley rolled her eyes and chuckled before she got into the line
Ally looked over at Amaya "you know that teenage girl we saw... wasn't that Lia? I could barely recognize her..." she said.

Rylen stood behind her "anyway's you excited?" he asked.

(night)

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon just let herself be carried inside. Even if she wanted to protest she really couldn't, being as hungover as she was. Really she hated having to rely on others, feeling like she was better off trusting things to be done herself, but in this case she didn't have a choice. Kanon gratefully took the water, trying not to spill it as she laid behind the counter, also trying not to groan too much. After taking a sip she turned a bit toward Achilles, speaking in a slightly pathetic tone⊗...

"..thank you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure!'' (time skip?)

(( Yeah ))

----

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia woke up the next morning bright and earlier, soon getting a start on making breakfast for everyone.

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Yeah ))

----

❤︎Cecelia❤︎

Cecelia woke up the next morning bright and earlier, soon getting a start on making breakfast for everyone.

...✦Zenya woke up to 2 girls sleeping with her✦...

''uhh.....''

Sixxx said:
He nodded and they appeared in a trampoline fun house, it had basketball hoops and a foam pit and a section where you could just jump from trampoline to trampoline the lights come on and he smiles at her " what do you think?" (( i dont know if you have ever been in one but they are so fun))
@WeirdPrincess

(( I have actually, it was awesome! ))

----

☾Neko☽

Neko looked around the place before her eyes lit up happily and she started jumping up and down. "It's so cool! There's a pit full of foam!" She said before dropping his hand and rushing over to the foam fit, jumping off of a trampoline and into the pit.

Mayyflower said:
"I honestly dont know what I want myself" she says
"Well, I think you would be great at what ever you decide to do." he assured her. "I would like to think you might be an artist, or at least a scholar." he spoke frankly. "But whatever it is you do, you will do well." he spoke with a smile, as he took another sip.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon just let herself be carried inside. Even if she wanted to protest she really couldn't, being as hungover as she was. Really she hated having to rely on others, feeling like she was better off trusting things to be done herself, but in this case she didn't have a choice. Kanon gratefully took the water, trying not to spill it as she laid behind the counter, also trying not to groan too much. After taking a sip she turned a bit toward Achilles, speaking in a slightly pathetic tone⊗...
"..thank you..."
"No worries, its alright, even I had days of over drinking." he said as he lowered the shutter on the hut and barred the door. "Just rest now, I will stand watch." he said as he kept alert for sounds.

@Mayyflower

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I have actually, it was awesome! ))

----

☾Neko☽

Neko looked around the place before her eyes lit up happily and she started jumping up and down. "It's so cool! There's a pit full of foam!" She said before dropping his hand and rushing over to the foam fit, jumping off of a trampoline and into the pit.

Ryder followed and went to the trampoline next to hers and jumped and did a flip into the foam pit , sinking in ,laughing as he did so " i thought you would like it, it fits you " he said trying to climb out of the pit

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked over at Amaya "you know that teenage girl we saw... wasn't that Lia? I could barely recognize her..." she said.
Rylen stood behind her "anyway's you excited?" he asked.

(night)
"Yea what about her" she asks, her mind was else where, the place she was planning on going would cause her to hibernate for a very very long time, she was gonna travel north

Rin knew exactly what was gonna happen, she was perfectly fine with it because she knew when they woke up... their memory would be wiped clean, and right now she didnt want to remember anyone but her mom and aunt

Riley nods. "Yes, very"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Well, I think you would be great at what ever you decide to do." he assured her. "I would like to think you might be an artist, or at least a scholar." he spoke frankly. "But whatever it is you do, you will do well." he spoke with a smile, as he took another sip.

[/QUOTE]
Origami nods and smiles. "Thank you" she says sweetly

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon took that as a signal that she could sleep, and that she did. Soon after closing her eyes and trying to relax her body fell limp with sleep, and her breathing slowed to a deep, even pace. The poor girl needed it after the night of drinking⊗...
He slowly crept out of the little store hut. He needed something to defend them with. Upon searching he found a tool shed behind the store, and it had a weird looking sword in it (Banana Machete). Taking it, he propped himself against the door and drank the water he helped himself to. After a thousand years of not needing food or drink, water was the best tasting thing ever.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods and smiles. "Thank you" she says sweetly
Their food arrived. "It smells good." he complimented the waiter. "Boy, not having to have to eat, then food being important again, makes a man hungry." he said as he cut into his steak. The first bite was heavenly. "Wow." he said as he dug in.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana soon finished her meal, not touching the meatballs because they looked gross. Wiping her hands and face on a napkin like Ayen had done she got up off the chair, looking at her aunts♧...
"Im, uh, gonna go to bed..."

...♧And with that, she quickly darted up the stairs to her room, grabbing her things as she did so. Upon reaching her room Lilliana sat on the bed, sighing. She was really starting to like her aunt... but her thoughts kept drifting to Ayen. A part of her that wouldn't go away kept gnawing at the edge of her mind, about what if she had gone with him. She couldn't get it out of her mind. So... she decided to go. The problem was now, she didn't want to leave her aunt and uncle and new baby cousin without so much as a goodbye. That would be rude. And sad, because she really did like them. Lilliana sighed, not knowing what to do. It's not like she could be in two places at once or anything... the next thing she knew there was a small popping sound, and as Lilliana looked over her eyes fell upon... well, herself. An exact clone of herself. Blinking, Lilliana backed up, almost falling off the bed. Out of surprise, the clone did too. Lilliana looked scared, speaking in a flustered tone♧...

"Wh-wh... who a-are you??"

"I-I'm you!"

"W-what?"

"I'm Lilliana Pearson. I'm you."

...♧Lilliana soon recovered herself, sitting back up to look the clone in the eyes♧...

"Me? But... how?"

"You, or I, have lots of powers that we don't really know. I don't know em. I just know we have em."

"Really?"

"Y-yeah."

...♧Well, this was news to Lilliana. It was amazing really. The clone looked exactly like her. Except the hair was parted on the opposite side. Lilliana just kinda stared at her until she suddenly gasped, and the clone flinched a bit♧...

"Wh-wha-!"

"I-I can go find Ayen now!"

"...Ayen?"

...♧Lilliana blinked. Why was the clone confused? Didn't it know who Ayen was? She looked at the clone with a confused look♧...

"T-the forest guy who saved my, or, our life."

"..oh yeah! But... why do you wanna go with him? We have family here... t-they're nice..."

...♧Lilliana blinked, confused by their words. They... didn't want to go with Ayen? Well, she did... and didn't clones share feelings? She looked at the clone before gasping yet again, causing the clone to flinch once more♧...

"Wh-!"

"Y-you're the part of me that wants to stay here! A-and, I'm the part that wants to be with Ayen.."

"Wait... really? I-is that even possible?"

"... I dunno. But that's the only thing I can think of. Plus... I don't really wanna stay. And you don't really wanna go. I-I felt both of those before y-you showed up..."

"O-oh... t-then I'm not really a clone. Im..."

"A counterpart? Yeah..."

"Yeah."

...♧Lilliana looked at the clone for a moment before grabbing her things, causing the counterpart to stand up as well♧...

"You're leaving? So soon?"

"... I have to find him. Even if he doesn't want me, I have to."

"... I see. Well I'm staying. This Lilliana wants to stay with aunt Lexi and uncle Kite."

...♧Hearing the counterpart say that caused Lilliana to laugh♧...

"Hearing you say that is weird. Because you're me, so you have my. Or our, name."

"Hm. Yeah... how about... Lillian? It's different, but similar... i-if that's okay."

"Y-yeah..."

...♧By this time Lilliana had all of her stuff packed, and slung the pack on her back as she started for the door. She stopped in front of it before exiting, speaking as she did so♧...

"...take care of them for me, please?"

"Y-yeah, I'll do my best."

"...thanks."

...♧And with that, Lilliana exited the room, quietly went down the stairs toward the door, and slipped out, trying not to make any sound. She was happy about how this weird situation worked out. A part of her really had grown to want to stay... and that part was able to. But this part, the real her... wanted to go find Ayen. And that's what she did. It was getting late, and she had no idea where he'd be, or even if he wanted her at all, but she had to try. He worked with nature, so maybe he'd be in a forest? Unsure, Lilliana headed toward the nearest forest, not even sure if he'd be anywhere near here. But, yknow, 8 year old logic. It was a lot darker in the forest, especially the farther she got in, which made it hard to see. She almost stumbled a few times. It wad getting dark to the point where it was kinda scary, causing her to start running instead of walking like she had been. That was a mistake, as she soon tripped over a rock, causing her head to smack into something hard, and everything started to go dark♧...

...¤Lillian watched Lilliana go, and decided to go to bed like she had said. Really, she actually was tired, due to all the events of the day. Climbing into bed, the last thing she remembered was thinking about how nice it was to have a comfy bed¤...

@Tobi Neafearn @TheDragoon
Ayen had been walking through the woods for awhile before it had gotten dark, and just before the sun went down he found the spot he wanted his new house, right at the edge of a hidden lake, and if he moved a few trees it would be perfect, and not viable from above, safe for any smoke from a fireplace, but that was besides the point, he had found a place where he could stay away from society and feel at ease, and of course he would buy the land in a few days, but for now he simply took in a deep breath before turning to Len and smiling while speaking in a happy manner

"This is our new home, and we have it all to ourselfs, save a few guests."

Len nodded as he looked around, his fathers wooden golems really getting most of his visual attention as he was scanning the area for anything strange before picking up on an energy he really only felt once before, it was with his dad the last time though, so it made it seem strange that it was on it's own right now, so Len turned to Ayen before speaking, pointing in the direction he felt the energy

"Hey Dad, does that seem familiar?"

Ayen tilted his head and let his his excitement cool down before using his powers to search the area. Lillinan? but what was she doing out there at this time? Ayen simply looked at Len before signaling him to just stay there before Ayen used a tree to travel to another tree near Lilliana. After doing that he walked up to her and knelt down next to her and spoke in a soft voice as he gently shook here.

"Little Lily? Are you alright?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen had been walking through the woods for awhile before it had gotten dark, and just before the sun went down he found the spot he wanted his new house, right at the edge of a hidden lake, and if he moved a few trees it would be perfect, and not viable from above, safe for any smoke from a fireplace, but that was besides the point, he had found a place where he could stay away from society and feel at ease, and of course he would buy the land in a few days, but for now he simply took in a deep breath before turning to Len and smiling while speaking in a happy manner
"This is our new home, and we have it all to ourselfs, save a few guests."

Len nodded as he looked around, his fathers wooden golems really getting most of his visual attention as he was scanning the area for anything strange before picking up on an energy he really only felt once before, it was with his dad the last time though, so it made it seem strange that it was on it's own right now, so Len turned to Ayen before speaking, pointing in the direction he felt the energy

"Hey Dad, does that seem familiar?"

Ayen tilted his head and let his his excitement cool down before using his powers to search the area. Lillinan? but what was she doing out there at this time? Ayen simply looked at Len before signaling him to just stay there before Ayen used a tree to travel to another tree near Lilliana. After doing that he walked up to her and knelt down next to her and spoke in a soft voice as he gently shook here.

"Little Lily? Are you alright?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana didn't really wake up or respond, though it was clear she was okay. Her breathing was normal, she looked like she was just sleeping, with the addition of a pretty decent sized bruise on the corner of her forehead. It was where her head had smacked into something hard, though what that hard thing was was unclear. Really, in the forest, it could have been anything. Shed probably be fine in a little bit though♧...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori chuckled softly before taking her free hand and poking his forehead like he had done to her, a soft smile on her face. Masahi seemed to be in a better mood, which made her happy to see, considering the events of the day prior. And it looked like he wasn't a morning person, even if he was, so that's why she called him that. Plus, she was just teasing him anyways, so she didn't see any harm. Leaning against the couch, still keeping her hand entwined with his, she spoke again☆...
"You heard me. Sleepyhead. I slept great. I've been sleeping great since you got back."
...♝Masahi smiled then rolled his eyes before looking over at her, slept fine, and been sleeping fine since he got back? He for some reason felt like that should go to his ego, but for some reason it didn't, rather, he felt some what humble about it, like he could relax now, but now was the time for a new day, and there was really only one thing that was bothering him, okay, maybe not bothering him, but intriguing him nevertheless. Why had neither of them let go of the others hand? So as Masahi spoke he held up their interlaced hands and smiled at Kaori♝...

"Well, at least i'm a good cuddle buddy i guess, but... um... i take it neither of us feel like letting go?"

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki hummed happily as they ate.
Mal nodded " yes they have, since your burning books make sure she doesn't play with the fire...." she said.
Alejandro smiled and stretched once he finished his food. "Well now I'm tired.. I'm gonna go back to the room and sleep." He said before going to to his parents room.

Roman laughed a little, "I'll be teaching her how to use her powers properly." He said, as he ate some of his food.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
Тoнĸa ѕтood тнere deғenѕιvely, waιтιng ғor тнe ғιrѕт ѕтrιĸe. Ѕнe нeld тнe нιlт oғ нer ѕword ғιrмly. Тoнĸa ѕтared aт ĸen, ĸeepιng тracĸ oғ eacн lιмв and тнeιr мoveмenт.
(I had basketball games srry bout that)

[/QUOTE]
(( That's fine~ ))

Ken slowly moved his foot back about a inch. With just that one movement, he was in front of Tohka, "I'm faster than I look." He said, before swinging both of his blades at her sides, though they wouldn't do much, he had dulled the blade so it wouldn't cut but at the most bruise.

Sixxx said:
She smiled to distracted to appreciate him being so sweet and walked to the window closing the thick blinds and curtains she climbed onto her bed sitting near the middle turning on the tv fliping thro the channels untill finding movies
@Roman
Keiji blinked and watched as she closed the blinds and curtains. "Why'd you do all that?" He asked, laughing a little as he took another drink of his wine. "I'm still drinking this stuff?" He asked himself in a quiet tone. "It's good though..." he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back