• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui looked to where his finger was pointed and spotted the pizza place. "Yeah, I'm ready. Must be a new place or something. I've never been there before."

Taylor nodded in agreement, "Well, I'm starving. Hopefully their pizza is as good as it looks." He said before picking up the cat and walking to Tony's.

----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i would have gotten up soon any ways." she said before sliding onto her knees facing him and smiling as she placed her hands on his knees and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at Rina, wondering what she was doing. "Oh, well I guess didn't disturb you. On the other hand, what're you doing?" He asked, chuckling a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok... ill see you tomorrow then?' he asked before he quickly hugged her then started for the door

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded and got off the couch, making her way to her room as she glanced back at him a few times.☁

Roman said:
"Yeah. Which is why I'm asking why she suggested wiping my memory. I don't know anything, except they're blue." Helena said. She wasn't lying. That's all she knew. "Is it that serious?"
''very...that if those cubes were in the wrong hands, this dimension will break..''

Roman said:
Taylor nodded in agreement, "Well, I'm starving. Hopefully their pizza is as good as it looks." He said before picking up the cat and walking to Tony's.
----------

Luke looked at Rina, wondering what she was doing. "Oh, well I guess didn't disturb you. On the other hand, what're you doing?" He asked, chuckling a little.
rina giggled before she leaned forward and kissed him softly

Roman said:
"Feast your eyes on..." Roman had grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her over so he was in his line of sight, "...Mal!" He said, laughing a little.
His eye's slightly relaxed "But Mal's dead, this isn't a cruel joke... is it?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki smiled before closing her eyes and smiling more as she layed there

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon closed her eyes as she smiled before she began to run her fingers through Myuki's hair⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river left her house and started for home a happy look on his face

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko walked into her room and plopped face first onto her bed, almost immediately falling asleep. My mom wouldn't be home when I got here... She thought before dozing off once more☁

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled and stood up from where she sat on the ground, soon sitting beside Fuyumi and putting the flower crown on her. "Thank you~ I made it for you because... well just because I wanted too."

''oh. thank you~''

...☫She said as she giggled before soon starting to make the same thing but with her ice☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper looked up her having brought him from his thoughts. "oh yeah im fine." he said trying to put on a fine face

[/QUOTE]
Raven tilted her head. "You sure?" She asks

HimeragiSeiker said:
''very...that if those cubes were in the wrong hands, this dimension will break..''
Helena thought for a moment, "Okay, shouldn't those be somewhere far more safe than in a bank then? These obviously isn't the safest of places." She said, referring to the robbery that just took place. "That's just me though... Why did you tell me anyways? I just wanted to know of they were important."

Roman said:
"Just the thought of a sloth dying... Especially in such a odd way..." Alex said. "It's super weird."
Yuki put her face back on the pillow, "The sloths are sad...llamas are fun...and koalas are adorable jerks..." she said. She then looked back up at Alex, "Can you...can you rub my hips....you know my lower back?" she asked quietly and blushed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina giggled before she leaned forward and kissed him softly

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and kissed her back, he didn't expect it but it didn't matter.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko walked into her room and plopped face first onto her bed, almost immediately falling asleep. My mom wouldn't be home when I got here... She thought before dozing off once more☁
river soon got to his dorm yawning as he entered the dark dorm and closed the door before he slid his shoes off and started for the living room as he slid his shirt off and dropped it on the floor before falling forward onto the couch and turning on the tv and watching whatever was on

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](you wanna start?)

[/QUOTE]
...??Rini was at the amusement park with her best friend, which was a small white cat with wing. They were getting some ice cream. It was a little hot out and she thought she needed something to cook her down. As she walked up to the stand, she was flabbergasted to see that a girl her age was working the stand. Of course, Rini didn't show it in her expression, she just smiled at the girl and asked for double scoop with chocolate chip and strawberry ice cream. The cat floated beside her, looking at the girl with her arms crossed. She didn't seem to mind the cat and just continued to smile as she handed Rini her ice cream, soon telling her it was free of charge. That was surprising to hear, but didn't think anything off it and thanked the girl for her kindness. Rini soon turned away from her, just about to lick her ice cream when the cat spoke. She focused her attention on her friend as she walked along??...

"Thank you for the ice cream~"

"Don't you think it's weird that a girl like her is working the stand? I do."

"A little, but she was nice. Maybe she really needs the money for something or maybe that's her parents stand."

tumblr_nf27v3IdJu1r7zf0fo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Helena thought for a moment, "Okay, shouldn't those be somewhere far more safe than in a bank then? These obviously isn't the safest of places." She said, referring to the robbery that just took place. "That's just me though... Why did you tell me anyways? I just wanted to know of they were important."
''im telling you this...cuz i could. and your money's been deposited. so il be goin now. or does the little kitten want to follow the wolf to his home?''

...✦Azusa said before turning to walk home✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki giggled happily before she sat up and yawned a little

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri did the same thing before looking at the time⊹... (i forgot what time it was for them xD )

Nanne said:
Yuki put her face back on the pillow, "The sloths are sad...llamas are fun...and koalas are adorable jerks..." she said. She then looked back up at Alex, "Can you...can you rub my hips....you know my lower back?" she asked quietly and blushed.
Alex blushed a little, "Yeah." He said, moving his hands from the bed to Yuki's hips, where he began to gently massage the area. He moved his hands in small circles in the area, trying to relax the muscles.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini was at the amusement park with her best friend, which was a small white cat with wing. They were getting some ice cream. It was a little hot out and she thought she needed something to cook her down. As she walked up to the stand, she was flabbergasted to see that a girl her age was working the stand. Of course, Rini didn't show it in her expression, she just smiled at the girl and asked for double scoop with chocolate chip and strawberry ice cream. The cat floated beside her, looking at the girl with her arms crossed. She didn't seem to mind the cat and just continued to smile as she handed Rini her ice cream, soon telling her it was free of charge. That was surprising to hear, but didn't think anything off it and thanked the girl for her kindness. Rini soon turned away from her, just about to lick her ice cream when the cat spoke. She focused her attention on her friend as she walked along??...
"Thank you for the ice cream~"

"Don't you think it's weird that a girl like her is working the stand? I do."

"A little, but she was nice. Maybe she really needs the money for something or maybe that's her parents stand."

tumblr_nf27v3IdJu1r7zf0fo1_500.gif
Isabella stood there at the gates arguing with a security guard. "Why cant i enter?!?" she asked in anger before the guard awnsered. "Look......... girl id love to let you in but you have a certain uhhh.... disability so i cant let you in." he said to her as hye looked her over especially her eyes before she spoke again. "b-but thats not fair!!! I just saw some on in a wheel chair get entry but i cant enter?!?" she kept arguing with the guard before glancing over at a girl with a floating cat and thinking. ' thats a really cool baloon'

Roman said:
----------

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nvv9f7rThr1tch22bo1_250.gif

Ulqui looked towards the cat as Taylor picked him up. He kind of wanted to take a picture of the cat, just to show Lucy and to see what she thought of it. Which reminded him that he hasn't really seen her in a while and did (in his own way) miss her. Of course, he didn't really look like it. Ulqui decided that after this was over and the stuff was hidden somewhere, he'd pay her a visit. "It should be. Know what kind of pizza you want? I'm feeling up for a little Hawaiian pizza." Ulqui stated with a grin as he followed beside Taylor, readjusting the bags so the hung on his arms instead of in his hands. He kind of looked like a girl with the way he was holding them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back