• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im telling you this...cuz i could. and your money's been deposited. so il be goin now. or does the little kitten want to follow the wolf to his home?''
...✦Azusa said before turning to walk home✦...
"Well if you plan on telling me more cool stuff, then yes." Helena said. "But please... No more metaphors." She told him. "They make you seem less.. Cute. Don't let it go to your head either."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river soon got to his dorm yawning as he entered the dark dorm and closed the door before he slid his shoes off and started for the living room as he slid his shirt off and dropped it on the floor before falling forward onto the couch and turning on the tv and watching whatever was on

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko slept, not having a pleasant dream. She was dreaming about what might happen if he weren't to keep his promise... she trusted him, but it was just something she was afraid would happen☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina smiled into the kiss before she pulled away and smiled at him not saying anything

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at Rina, curious as to why she stopped. He noticed she was smiling, so he smiled back, "What's up?" He asked, wondering what was going on.

Roman said:
"Well if you plan on telling me more cool stuff, then yes." Helena said. "But please... No more metaphors." She told him. "They make you seem less.. Cute. Don't let it go to your head either."
''maybe...and who said i wanted to seem cute?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh. thank you~''
...?She said as she giggled before soon starting to make the same thing but with her ice?...

?Nanami?

tumblr_nkr7s2au5L1tm1dgio1_500.gif

Nanami smiled and stuck her tongue out before speaking, "You're welcome! I'm glad you like." She said happily and watched as Fuyumi made one out of ice, thinking it was cool and looked pretty.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"I honestly don't care how good the pizza is, as long as it's edible and I can eat it, I'm good." Ulqui said as he followed him into Tony's, looking around a bit.

Taylor couldn't do anything but agree, "True, but if there's something wrong with my pizza, I'll kill em'." He said, pounding his fist into his hand. "Not literally... Don't wanna be a murderer."

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko slept, not having a pleasant dream. She was dreaming about what might happen if he weren't to keep his promise... she trusted him, but it was just something she was afraid would happen☁
river soon passed out on his couch slipping into a dreamless sleep

Roman said:
Luke looked at Rina, curious as to why she stopped. He noticed she was smiling, so he smiled back, "What's up?" He asked, wondering what was going on.
"what am i not allowed to smile?" she asked him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe...and who said i wanted to seem cute?''
"No one... I just think you are sorta cute." She said, before looking away. "Anyways, that's not why I'm here to talk to you. I wanna know more cool stuff and you seem to know some of the stuff I wanna know." Helena told him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](mourning) myuki yawned more before looking around

[/QUOTE]
''so what should we do today?''

...⊹Kikuri asked Myuki as her tail moved about⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"what am i not allowed to smile?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "If anything, I wish you'd smile more. You're just like the... Yeah I'm not saying that word." He ssid, stopping mid sentence. "It's childish."

WeirdPrincess said:

?Nanami?

tumblr_nkr7s2au5L1tm1dgio1_500.gif

Nanami smiled and stuck her tongue out before speaking, "You're welcome! I'm glad you like." She said happily and watched as Fuyumi made one out of ice, thinking it was cool and looked pretty.

...?Fuyumi soon smiled when she finished before putting it on Nanami's head, it being slightly cold soon giggling?...

''i promise it wont melt''

Roman said:
"No one... I just think you are sorta cute." She said, before looking away. "Anyways, that's not why I'm here to talk to you. I wanna know more cool stuff and you seem to know some of the stuff I wanna know." Helena told him.
''then follow me''

...✦Azusa said before walking through the door✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella stood there at the gates arguing with a security guard. "Why cant i enter?!?" she asked in anger before the guard awnsered. "Look......... girl id love to let you in but you have a certain uhhh.... disability so i cant let you in." he said to her as hye looked her over especially her eyes before she spoke again. "b-but thats not fair!!! I just saw some on in a wheel chair get entry but i cant enter?!?" she kept arguing with the guard before glancing over at a girl with a floating cat and thinking. ' thats a really cool baloon'

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎As Rini walked, she passed by the front gates of the amusement park and saw a guard arguing with a girl about entering the park. It was something about a disability, but what kind of disability did the girl have? It couldn't be that much of a hindrance if she couldn't be let in. Everyone should be able to enter the park, at least, that's what Rini thought. She wanted to help her, so she walked over to the guard, the cat still floating beside her, but silent. Reaching out her free hand, she poked the guards arm before speaking❄︎...

"Excuse me... but why can't she be let in?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon smiled when she finished before putting it on Nanami's head, it being slightly cold soon giggling☫...
''i promise it wont melt''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami shivered a little from the cool ice touching her head, but smiled nonetheless. "I would hope not. Or else I'd be all wet." She said with a laugh before adjusting the ice crown a little. "Now we both have crowns!"

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "If anything, I wish you'd smile more. You're just like the... Yeah I'm not saying that word." He ssid, stopping mid sentence. "It's childish."
rina grabbed one of his cheeks and pulled on it. "say it>" she said to him in a ordering yet childish way

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎As Rini walked, she passed by the front gates of the amusement park and saw a guard arguing with a girl about entering the park. It was something about a disability, but what kind of disability did the girl have? It couldn't be that much of a hindrance if she couldn't be let in. Everyone should be able to enter the park, at least, that's what Rini thought. She wanted to help her, so she walked over to the guard, the cat still floating beside her, but silent. Reaching out her free hand, she poked the guards arm before speaking❄︎...
"Excuse me... but why can't she be let in?"
the guard looked over to the girl that had come over and decided to let her know. "look at her eyes." the guard said before looking back to Isabella who was glaring in between the guard and the girl thinking she was glaring at the guard

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then follow me''
...✦Azusa said before walking through the door✦...
Helena looked back in his direction, and nodded, soon following behind him. "So, what are you gonna tell me, big guy?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"whatever you want" myuki said before smiling at her

[/QUOTE]
''but im choosing too much~ i wanna know what you wanna do~''

...⊹Kikuri teased as she giggled⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami shivered a little from the cool ice touching her head, but smiled nonetheless. "I would hope not. Or else I'd be all wet." She said with a laugh before adjusting the ice crown a little. "Now we both have crowns!"

...☫Fuyumi nodded before smiled and snuggled Nanami, the ice crown being...not cold at all. It would just be somewhat cold, like touching a pillow sheet that hasnt been heated in a while☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back