• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami giggles quietly and snuggled her back, enjoying the time she was spending with Fuyumi. It had been sort of a long day after she fought that Fire Prince, so it was understandly as to why she was tried. Relaxing in the park was nice too, since there didn't seem to be that many people around. "You know... it's really nice in the park. It's quiet and everything, the sun is setting and it looks really pretty."

''yeah...it does. the moon rising though is my favorite''

...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled more☫...

Jofune Tsurabisu]Annabelle Lee had rolled over and draped her arm over Arako. She snored lightly as a countdown timer ticked down above the bed. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

(#pillowparty, #everyone getting tipsy, xD )
...♱Nanase looked up seeing a timer. She didnt want to mind it so she turned her gaze over to Mikan to see how she was doing♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?She found her self on top of a large cube and seemingly to be in space as there were...other cubes. There was just so many cubes, and most being as big as Helena. Azusa stood in front of her, his hands in his pockets?...
''well?''

Helena looked around in amazement, which was weird since she didn't care much for anything but her next paycheck. "Uuuh... Wow. What is this place?" She asked.

Roman said:
Luke frowned, and yelled when Rina dug her knee into his stomach, "Ah! Ah! Fine! I was gonna call you the cutest thing ever!" He yelled, trying to pry free from her grip.
"now was that so hard?" rina asked as she let go and fell forward onto him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"that's the thing she doesn't have a guide or a guide stick and refuses to use one of the sticks we have here." the guard said before sighing and looking at Isabella again then to the girl. hey you think you could be her guide? i know we don't know each other and you don't know her but i need to be other places and if i let her in alone im gonna be fired." he said to the girl hopping she would help him out

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Help her out? Rini smiled at the guard and nodded, she was more than happy to help. She didn't want to leave her all alone anyways, you know, because the girl was blind and all. Rini thought it was difficult being like that, but maybe the girl didn't see herself as helpless. She probably thought she could do it on her own and she'd be fine. Rini respected the girl for it if she did❄︎...

"Sure, I'll help her. I don't mind!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"now was that so hard?" rina asked as she let go and fell forward onto him

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, "Yes." He said, jokingly. He looked at Rina and smiled, "You're the cruelest person I've ever met for that."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Help her out? Rini smiled at the guard and nodded, she was more than happy to help. She didn't want to leave her all alone anyways, you know, because the girl was blind and all. Rini thought it was difficult being like that, but maybe the girl didn't see herself as helpless. She probably thought she could do it on her own and she'd be fine. Rini respected the girl for it if she did❄︎...
"Sure, I'll help her. I don't mind!"
the guard smiled at her. "thank you so much." he said before he quickly ran off to go help some other guards leaving the girl with Isabella. "who Are you?" she immediately asked the girl as she looked in a random direction for the girl the guard left her with

Roman said:
Luke nodded, "Yes." He said, jokingly. He looked at Rina and smiled, "You're the cruelest person I've ever met for that."
"i know." rina said to him before smiling and laying down on top of him and kissing his cheek

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...it does. the moon rising though is my favorite''
...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled more☫...

✦Nanami✦

"Really? I didn't know that." Nanami said as she looked up at the sky, "I always like the sun rising. It's just as pretty as it setting."

Roman said:
Alex blushed a little more when she groaned, though it sounded like a moan. He couldn't tell the difference. He continued to move in circles, pressing down a little harder.
Yuki winced a little when he pressed down harder. This time it was an actually moan "Ah~" Yuki blushed noticing her moan but remained silent.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

"Really? I didn't know that." Nanami said as she looked up at the sky, "I always like the sun rising. It's just as pretty as it setting."

''yeah...well, should we eat dinner? im a bit hungry''

...☫She said as she giggled when her stomach growled☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i know." rina said to him before smiling and laying down on top of him and kissing his cheek

[/QUOTE]
Luke kissed Rina on her cheek and smiled, "Is that all you wanted to know? Or will you force me to tell you more?" He asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](u)

[/QUOTE]
(Alright)

☁Kyoko woke up, not wanting to get up but knowing she had to She's still not home? Kyoko thought, her mother must have been out with a friend or whatever. She sighed and threw the cover's off of her, slipping off her bed and getting changed, she then walked out of her room, like always, taking her medicine oh yeah... he said he'd come again today... didn't he? She thought as she looked around the area, it wasn't exactly the cleanest..☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]the guard smiled at her. "thank you so much." he said before he quickly ran off to go help some other guards leaving the girl with Isabella. "who Are you?" she immediately asked the girl as she looked in a random direction for the girl the guard left her with

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini waved at the guard before look up at the girl. She was taller then her, since she was only 8. Grabbing the girls hand gently, she put it on her cats head who frowned in protest before taking her other hand and speaking❄︎...

"I'm Rini. What's your name?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...well, should we eat dinner? im a bit hungry''
...☫She said as she giggled when her stomach growled☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami laughed lightly at the sound of her stomach growling and nodded. She was a little hungry too, since she had only eaten that morning. She couldn't really remember eating anything else. "Yeah, what do you wanna go eat?" She asked curiously.

Nanne said:
Yuki winced a little when he pressed down harder. This time it was an actually moan "Ah~" Yuki blushed noticing her moan but remained silent.
Alex took a deep breath and quietly continued to massage Yuki's back. "How do you like the massage?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Roman chuckled, "Nope. I'll tell you a cruel joke. Your parents." He said. "Come out of the room. There's a lot of catching up you two have to do."

Roman said:
Luke kissed Rina on her cheek and smiled, "Is that all you wanted to know? Or will you force me to tell you more?" He asked jokingly.
"thats a good question." she said before looking at him a mischievous look on her face.

Roman said:
Alex took a deep breath and quietly continued to massage Yuki's back. "How do you like the massage?" He asked.
Yuki still blushing hid her face in her pillow, "It...it's great...can you press down a little harder?" she asked in a soft tone.

LunaCrosby said:
(Alright)
☁Kyoko woke up, not wanting to get up but knowing she had to She's still not home? Kyoko thought, her mother must have been out with a friend or whatever. She sighed and threw the cover's off of her, slipping off her bed and getting changed, she then walked out of her room, like always, taking her medicine oh yeah... he said he'd come again today... didn't he? She thought as she looked around the area, it wasn't exactly the cleanest..☁
river groaned as he sat up and rubbed his head having slept on his couch. "gosh.... that doesn't feel good." he said as he rubbed his neck where it hurt from sleeping awkwardly as he got up and immediately grabbed his phone and called kyoko.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami laughed lightly at the sound of her stomach growling and nodded. She was a little hungry too, since she had only eaten that morning. She couldn't really remember eating anything else. "Yeah, what do you wanna go eat?" She asked curiously.

''i dunno~ i cant decide~''

...☫Fuyumi said childishly as she giggled a little☫...

@Roman - you owe me a post...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"thats a good question." she said before looking at him a mischievous look on her face.

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I don't like that look." He said. "Anything I just suggested to you, disregard it... Please."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini waved at the guard before look up at the girl. She was taller then her, since she was only 8. Grabbing the girls hand gently, she put it on her cats head who frowned in protest before taking her other hand and speaking❄︎...
"I'm Rini. What's your name?"
Isabella looked towards the girls voice before smiling. "im Isabella. its nice to meet you Rini she said softly before she slowly pulled rini close and took her hand from the floating cat then started to feel up rinis arm and to her face to get a sense of what she looked like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back